Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 40 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:23 pm

He pulled back after licking and kissing her neck and throat. He looked down at her and started pouring more focuse into his hips. They buck harder and faster as he tightens his focus and works to give her more with his hips. For the moment he seemed to have lost his self control and was driving himself into her trying to be better than ever before.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 40 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Hiraki just holds him tighter feeling him leaving more love kisses and bites. her hands closing up into a fist that he keeps her pressed against his body. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest while they were coated in sweat. Hoshi groans leaving more kisses that he keeps gripping her rear while shutting his eyes like she did. They rested on each other that it leaves him wanting more and her growing aroused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:58 pm

Neither stoooed and they move together sharing in their love. He was focused entirely on her and working to satisfy her arousal. He was careful not to go too much letting her noises and words guide him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:52 pm

Even if Hiraki blushes heavily from the sensation of pleasure burning through her whole body she just hugs him tightly. Panting and gasping with her tongue hanging out slightly that he just groans holding her. He moves his hand up her back feeling the sweat running down her back to his fingers. It felt amazing knowing she was tightening up before holding her rear to give a couple squeezes. She yelps loudly to hug him tight, clenching around him that Hoshi tenses up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:23 pm

He couldnt stop himself from losing control and his hips thrust harder and faster. He was completely caught by her intense need for him as it drove his hips harder and deeper. She took him and he gripped tighter hearing her moans and cries of burning pleasure she was nearly to her screaming point where she was really cutting loose but she was holding herself back still.

He was still working his hips hard fast and deep when she finally let go of her last restraints.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:11 am

Not being able to hear the screams of her desire, Hoshi presses his lips against her own to deeply kiss her. She twitched feeling his tongue slip past that she and him were making out. His hips still bucking against her hard that she yelps loving it. He felt so amazing and her body was only growing more hotter over time. She even joined with slamming her hips against his own wanting him to climax with her if possible.

he reaches with one hand to squeeze her breast but they still remained kissing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:11 am

They were both getting close and going all lit with each other. Zhe was losing it and his hand was squeezing hard on her breasts whole hjs kiss swirls around her tongue. She was giving it alot ht something aas still being hekd back and he worked harder even gripping her other breast. She was so much closer right now that she broke the kiss and cries out with her tongue out. He was just pounding away inside of her as she slammed herself on him. Their eyes lock and he groans as he was grtting closer too. She cpuldnt hold back the rest much longer as her control was slipping she was going to cum.

She didnt want to thinking he would stop if she did so she supressed it as long as she could that made her clench and feel more even as the pressure leaks out making her a wet mess. His grip to her breasts was fire to her body and brain and she flowed worse as her heat became unbearable to resist anylonger.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:13 pm

He panted holding her tighter against his body that Hiraki only pulls her tighter and tighter. She only feels him quickening his thrusts that she leans back with eyes widen in shock. Her hands closing into fists feeling him going all out with grunts leaving his throat. "T..too rough! You're destroying m..me Hoshi! I'll...I can't take any more!! It feels way too good!!" she cries out drooling that he panted harshly slamming into her deeper and deeper that a lump was seen in her lower stomach.

"*Panting hearing the wet slaps against her wet folds and his length* Hiraki..I..hhaaaa..I can't..hold it..a..any longer....."

"T..then cum...*reaches to grip some of his hair* Please cum inside of me! Release it all inside of me, Hoshi!!" he heard her speaking in such a naughty way that he panted still quickening his thrusts before he slams into her once more to scream out scratching her waist. She arches her back screaming out as she felt his cum spill into her womb that she twitched crying out with a dazed expression.

"I..It's flowing into me..y..your hot thick c..cum is filling me up inside..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:15 pm

He coukdnt say anything. He was panting and trting to catch his breath whike she enjoyed her orgasm. He had burst and it pumoed into her with his heardbeat. He was looking up at her as her overheated body made him want more. He always wanted more and his body was still burning witj most of his aura.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

He saw his own cum spilling out in between his length and her womanhood that Hoshi just grips the sheets with shaky hands. Hiraki looks like her mind wasn't all the way broken due to her mutters of jumbled words. It was that good and her body was only absorbing it all in. She lays on her side trying to catch her breath. Her arm covering both of her breasts while the nipples remained hard and hidden too.

Her skin was soaked in sweat with her hair damp and wild on the pillow. However, her eyes were dazed with tongue hanging out slightly loving the sensation of her orgasm. Her womanhood was twitching again from feeling full but her insides were tightening up again. Due to her blood and energy of her kind, she became fresh and new again even if her energy was drained for a second. He could even smell her scent growing ten times more stronger that it made him lower down still panting to leave love kisses on her shoulder holding her.

Hiraki whimpers feeling his hot lips pressed against her skin that she shifts when he held her closer to him. She didn't know what he was doing but shifts her body so he can hold her while leaving kisses but he did grind against her to feel more pleasure or give her something of his love due to her taking in all of his seed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 pm

He was dangerous like thjs and pantjnf to give her more. He jnew she was only half satisfied with hee arousal and he needed ti help her finish. He kisses her skin with soft murrs leaving his lips as he did. His grinding hips keep moving as he works to keeo the heat going. He was trying so hard for her and leaving gentke sweet bites on her shoulder creeping up to her neck.

"Mm you cant be done yet youre hidinf something arent you." He said his voice heavy and cracked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:51 pm

"W..what makes you think I'm not d..done yet, Hoshi? You already drained my body so much..w.what else is t..theiirrrmmmmm!!" she bit down on her bottom lip feeling his hand squeezing her rear tightly. He keeps leaving more of her kisses against her hot skin that he moves some of her hair away to expose her neck. He clamps onto it making her gasp as she shuts her eyes shaking again.

Even doing that made her feel hotter than before with her arousal dripping down her legs. Panting and moaning in the heated room where their love was mixing together like crazy. "I know your hiding something..*Kisses and sucking on neck* You don't have to hide it Hiraki. You can tell me anything..I want to be sure we both are satisfied right now....it feels too good to stop and your only burning half way right now...so what is it. Why are you holding back?" he said grinding against her from behind that she was trying to calm down feeling heated again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:53 pm

He let her gather her thoughts saying no more but he continues moving. He was so close it was a bir scary and she begins to feel he coukd read he rmind
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 pm

She whines again feeling the grinding getting stronger and stronger that Hiraki lowers down onto the bed feeling him kissing her back again. He wanted her to be open to tell him what she wanted. Even if it's embarrassing he wanted to know so he can please her. He moves up against her back before grabbing her breasts rubbing them now as she whines shaking and twitching. Her breasts felt good still and him touching her only made her bit down on her finger trying to keep quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:03 am

Whem she didnt make a sound and bites her finger he pinches and tuhs her nipples. They were ahrd jist as he expected and they were sensitive too. He grips he rnreasts after they bounce and masages them heavily. All she had yi do was yell him and he would probably jist plinge in. Could she do thay? Could she ask for the other half of her desire? He eanted to knkw for certain yo make this perfect for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:09 am

He heard her panting heavily with tongue hanging out from how good it felt. Even if Hiraki was struggling but bucking back against him that Hoshi held her still kissing her neck. Even if he squeezes her breasts and rubs the nipples all this still felt amazing. She whimpers again feeling him lower down to kiss her shoulder that she looked more heated lowering down to almost touch herself. He noticed to stop her that startled her. "H..Hoshi?"

"Nope. You don't get to do that..till you tell me what you want. Tell me the truth..then I'll take care of it myself..." he said hearing a shiver of pleasure from her that she feels him nipping her neck.

-------

https://immortalanimeworld.catsboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=398

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:23 am