Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning Empty Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Today was another good day, as many young fighters were arriving near the fighting tournament that was holding for many that came to fight for the prize money. During that time, this place had so many memories of this place but the same for new ones. The fighters were already gathering near the signing up location while one fighter named Hoshi Ken that was waiting for his time to sign up. He was super excited about fighting and was curious of the warriors that was here for that money or for fighting still. He still waited for the time to sign in before he sees one female walking by him after she signed up. He never saw her before she judging from her appearance and her Ki still rather strong. He also looked silent in some way before he sees the front table and goes to sign up his name for the tournament.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Hoshi stood tall and proud he was only a young boy and was already more skilled than many fighters there. He waited for the announcements to end and the tournament to begin since he was there to test his skills agaisnt the best. Money inly filled his belly
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 am

Hiraki was walking by but sees other strong fighters waiting to sign up but this only showed something. She hopes to give it her all while the other fighters were all now sighed up. They were going through the other attend this to show who will compete. She did see so many passing and others not but Hiraki just smiled already excited for this whole thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Announcer: attention everyong the world martial arts tournament is about to begin settle down and lets bring out the first two competitors. Not much is known about this one but hes a child prodogy. He took the preliminaries out single handedly and without a singme step give it up foooor HOSHI KEN!

Hoshi stepped out waving his hand with a big grin on his face this was goi g to be fun and he enjoyed the crowd as much as the challenge.

Announcer: and lets here it for his opponent the man beast with scales and spikes the legendary dragon decended from the guardians of the heavens.. yulong azule!

The crowd roard cheers of adoration as the half dragon stepped forth. His emerald scales were on the outer part of his body like the bqck shoulders arms legs and sides of his face. But hjs dashing face was human as were his chest inner arms inner legs and feet. He too had a tail long reptillian and powerful.

Announcer: here are the rules you fight until the other cant continue anymore killing your opponent is forbidden and disqualifies you right away. If tou land out side the ring you lose you can give up but if you are knocked out you have a count of 10 to wake up and resime the match or its all over LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 pm

The crowd cheers for the beginning of the tournament but wonders who will win. Hoshi, the one of new comers or Yulong, the descending guardian of the heavens. They both looked at one another before bowing in respect for a good clean fair fight. "May the best man win, young one." Yulong said to Hoshi but he showed the same excited grin on his face hoping for the same thing.

"Of course. Same back to you too." He said as they got in their fighting poses, waiting for the signal to begin. They looked at one another still silent at the time before the gong was hit as the fighters dashes towards each other and begins the fight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 pm

The crowd gasped as they fanished appearing only for flashes when they both stopped to blocl a powerful hit or the clashed. Their faces andactions when they were seen were that of enjoyment until they stopped. Movinf that fast for several minutes and they werent even out of breath. Yulong gathered his energy and fired it forcing hoshi to rblock it or the crowd would get hit there was a flash and smoke but hoshi wa sstill standing. His glove was destroyed and there was a second flash as th3 energy blast detonated above sharering them all in a gentle light.

Announcer: aaamazing these two really have their skills honed to perfection. That exchange could have destroyed the arena but hoshi sent it harmlessly into th3 air. Its unclear who eill come out on top this time.

The wind blew as they size eachother up before clashing again fishes and feet bluured but they stai3d still testing their opponents grappl8ng skills. Hoshi got into a hold and broke out before getting yulong into one. That wa salso broken out of. Yhey channel their power and fire it at eachother causeing a clash that pushed back and forth getting denser and denser in the middle as they both pour more energy into the attack and bith try to co tain it. The clash burst because they were equal for too long and there was a tornado there th3 energy was sucking th3 explosion away from the audience and ibto the air.

Announcer:both fighters have unleashed incredible power this match isnt over yet.

Yulong and hoshi were tired from the energy clash and their sweat was seen. Hoshi was more skikled at control and output while yulong seemed to have deeper reserves. He spit a jet of flame at hoshi who reflected it into yulongs face sending him flying with a kick as he foloed the reflected flame. Yulong landed out of the ring and the winner was hoshi
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

"The winner: Hoshi ken!" the announcer cheered as the crowd did the same to see two people help Yulong from the ground to go and get him sent back to be healed for a while. The crowd still cheered watching Hoshi going to the back and wait for his turn again since he made it to the next round. He grew in excitement to see who he will fight next. The other fighters were chattering in shock or annoyance to how in the world Hoshi was able to keep up to someone like Yulong and beat him? He's a decedent of the guardians and yet he lost.

"That guy got a lucky chance. I think this means nothing. Unless he can make it to the finals then it should be nothing." one fighter said while the other or his buddies were chuckling about this seeing Hoshi watching and waiting. Hiraki waited for her turn on the other side but she had both arms crossed, seeing her green jade eyes watching two other fighters go up to start the next fight. To be honest, she was wondering when her turn was going to come and move on but she was enjoying this tournament.

"Hey, you know that female over there right?" One fighter said pointing to Hiraki. "Yeah, why?"

"You know it's been long history of another female joining in the tournament. Years ago, a few others joined the tournament but only one won and two others didn't. You think history will repeat themselves?" he said looking to her but the other remained silent to think.

"That's possible since you don't see many female fighters in this time now. Maybe are either retired or only fight if needed to. Though, it's sorta hot seeing a female fighter compete so yeah, can't wait to see this one." one said but Hiraki didn't hear them still focusing on the fighting that happened right now. The crowd cheering for the fighters made her smiled feeling relaxed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

He had his eye on her since he saw her first match she fought with a simikar style butba difterent master. He didnt kniw about her potentiol o4 her sk8lls b3caus 3sh3 guardednthek well until a good fhalkenge came wlong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Hoshi just kept looking towards Hiraki but when she looks at him when sensing someone was staring at her, she only looks seeing him look away. This made her confused before shrugging it off and looks ahead once more. She figures it was something else right after. The other fighters still remained silent to wait but they were going out to fight but some that lost or was kicked out at least give it their all. Hours kept going down before the semi finals were near where it was just four fighters right now. Jojo Vs. Hoshi and Hiraki Vs. Guss. The first semi finals were Jojo and Hoshi.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 am

Jojo seemee strong and was also hidint hus true powers and d3finitly his real strength. He seemed dark but nit evil. Hoshi powers up to his best guess of how strong jojo really was and when the time fame h3 vanished surprising jojo who blocked and struggled to keep his guard up under th3 presure of this attack. His power flashed matching hoshi and they start to vanish and clash their clashes started to break the ring part and the ground shakes as they only grow stronger and stronger fighting. Hoshis guess was wrong but he enjoyed a truly strong opponent. Jojo seemed to get the upper hand jabbing and kicking as hoshi dodged most of thwm blocking the rest. He was getting closer to hitting jojo even as their speed increases. Jojo landed the first hit sending hoshi skyward before following and kicking him hard out of bounds. Hoshi uses a mild energy wave to push back i tobounds then creates a deliberate wave hitting the ring that filled the whole stage forcing jojo to jump into the air. He too coukd maneuver in thw air much better than hoshi and hoshi jumps after him raising his power near to its max.

Jojo was at full power fighting harder than ever until he got knocked out with a sudden blow to the stomach that forces him to paaa out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:31 pm

"And we have a winner: Hoshi Ken! He advance to the final stage but now we will have to see who will fight against him. Will it be Hiraki, a female fighter that seems to be the third kind to join this tournament or will it be Guss, a powerful fighter that wouldn't back down no matter what if you were normal or not. I guess we will find out soon after a small break before this next one starts up." the announcer said while others waited, got some snacks/food, and the fighters too.

Many was eating there since some lost or so but Guss was eating some food while gloating how he will beat Hiraki. He didn't see her as powerful for a woman and he wouldn't hold back even if she was. He will beat her and will take a crack to that Hoshi man that got to the finals. As for Hiraki, she didn't mind either way because she was doing this for fun and that's what she'll do. True, she might not care about winning or losing but this was for fun in her eyes.

She was eating some dumplings and ramen right now but drinks some water along with it. Her eyes looked at the food while eating a bit more but Hoshi was eating a wider spread of food while showing that same grin on his face. Even the food served here tasted better than the one at home he would make. "Hey, Hoshi!" he blinks hearing his name to see Guss waving him over as he takes a seat at Hoshi's table.

"Uhhh yeah?"

"Hey, I saw the fight you had with Jojo. Not bad; he was the most strongest man here from last year and yet you beat him like it was nothing. I don't know about that but I'm hoping I fight you in the final round. Though, I have to get past that girl to do so." he said taking a bite from his meat while Hoshi blinks to look at him then at Hiraki. From here she was one powerful fighter but she didn't seem to hear the talk about her around here since she seems to be another female fighter who might either give up or just move on.

"Oh well, and I feel bad that I have to fight her...oh well.." he snickered going back to eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm

He didnt think it was nothing for him it was a worrhu challenge bur he respected her opinion since this was his first competition.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Everyone kept eating some of the food but it left Guss still eating more before noticing that Hiraki leaves to get ready for the next match. She already had her fill but was going to wait after a while. A few people snickered at that but she ignored it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 am

He picked up a huge platter and carried it so he could munch and watch th3 fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:34 pm

"Alright everyone, we are done to our last semi final match to see who will go up against Hoshi in the finals. Now, will fighters number 3 and 9 come out to the battle arena?" the announcer cheers out but sees Guss walking out onto the battle arena seeing others cheering for him now while he waves his hands in the air. A smirk of confidence shows on his face before getting to the arena. After that, others cheered when seeing Hiraki walk out to the battle arena ready to go as she stays focus in hopes of winning to the last match. When showing up on the battle arena, she sees Guss still hearing others chanting for him to win but she only crosses her arms to see and wait for how this will go.

"Now, we have both on stage but lets make this a good fair fight. Give it your all you two.." He said throwing a fist in the air as more cheers erupt from the crowd. Guss only looked down at Hiraki showing a smile on his face getting ready to fight her. "I hope you give it your all, sweetheart. I can't wait to see just how powerful you are..Though, don't be angry if I crush you for being smaller than me..." he teased but Hiraki didn't say anything but lets out another sigh then looks to him.

"I'll be sure to do that but you shouldn't worry. I won't be crushed just as easily...."

"Ready?.......FIGHT!"

Right on cue, Hiraki dashes in lighting speed and begins attacking Guss that was trying to block each hit she threw at him. A few in the crowd cheers more and more watching all of this. Hoshi didn't say anything but keeps eating while watching the fight going on between them.

"What speed! Seems Hiraki is showing her strength to the crowd but wait, Guss grabs her arm and tosses her back to see her land safely on the ground." the announcer said as he sees Guss trying to dash and give a few hits and kicks but Hiraki deflects and blocks them as she and him kept moving back and forth trying to deliver heavy blows to one another.

"Seems this chick isn't as bad at some thing she is.." One said to another beside him.

"Yeah. I wouldn't want to be at the front of her fighting range..." A fighter said as the others kept watching and the same for Hoshi. In the ring, Guss and Hiraki kept blocking and hitting against one another but some noticed her hits were used with her hands and palms. Each hit delivering a gust of wind of her power to hit him back near the remaining parts of the ring.

"Grrr, no fair! I didn't know you were that powerful for a female!" he said charging at her but Hiraki ducks.

"Maybe you shouldn't underestimate a fighter of or what they are so...I'm going to end this quickly." She said getting Guss angry before he charges towards and did a round kick but she deflects his kick and slams her palm into his chest that knocks him into the air before she vanishes for a second and reappears to kick him down rather hard out of bounds. He slams into the ground right away twitching when cracks formed from behind him.

She lands on the ground looking at him but the announcer walks over and takes her hand. "What a finish! With one blow, she knocked him out like that. The winner is Hiraki Suzami!" he said hearing the cheering as she lets out a sigh and looks around.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:47 am

He was shocked the opponent wasnt exactly weak but she finished him in a few seconds. He gulped since he was up against her next. He couldnt hold back against her or he would lose. Excitement bristled inside him the thought of a real challenge. He wolfed down his food and begain preparing for the match.

She saw him meditating and felt his power coming to the surface it was strong like hers but to tell if he was weaker or stronger was impossible. He was levitating so the ground wouldnt shake but it took all his focuse to so so and draw out his power. He didnt see or sense her looking at him and his levitation dropped maling him hit his head. His eyes got wide and he held it squimting from pain. That made her giggle then she blushed. She rarely showed emotion in tournaments and she was embarrassed.

He recovered and began warming up for the match.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:48 pm

After a few minutes, it was time for the next match. The crowd was cheering for this one as it's the final match. The lost fighters were sitting back wanting to see who would win but both are strong opponents. It could go either way. The runner ups wanted to see this too before the announcer comes out holding the microphone.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's finally time for the main attraction to see who shall win this tournament. Lets give a big shout for Hoshi Ken and Hiraki Suzami!" The crowd cheered louder seeing both Hoshi and Hiraki walk upon the stage while facing one another. They were both ready to fight and give it their all in this to see who will win.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:48 am

He walked onto the stage and powered up to his higher limits he looked at her want waited for th3 match to start he wanted to end it quickly becuase he didnt want to lose but he had to see her calabilities. It was a little confusing for him sinc3 he didnt see alot of them. This fight he hoped to bring them out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Hiraki noticed that herself but she only gotten ready to do what she needed to do. After some time, she was ready to fight as well. Hoshi was looking at her ready to go but the announcer looks at them before looking at the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are ready to begin the battle so.....if both contestants are ready......the battle can begin!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 pm

He vanished from sight appearing in front of her surprising her with his speed. The punch he aimed at her belly was deflected catch8ng him off geaurd as he dodged the fist aiming for his face and they both vanish from the crowd. There were flashes when they clash of thwn in various poses locked in combat. But they were gone i the blink of an eye.

She was fast and strong as he was but neither was landing a blow so they didnt know who could take harder hits. To them their blows were traded blocking dodging and deflecting punches and kicks. Tbeir fists collide sending them both flying as a burst of energy clashed. They land on the edge of the ring and the crowd was amazed they circle before vanishing once more
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 pm

"Amazing, both fighters are moving at the speed of light but none of our members or the crowd can keep up with them. Both Hoshi and Hiraki are giving it their all and it seems it could go either way!" The announcer said while some were cheering either for Hoshi or Hiraki. They quickly land to the stage but above the ground still throwing punches at one another. Even with Hiraki's striking wind palm, Hoshi deflected it with his own fight which created a small hole in the battle arena. She jumps back from him before dashing towards him and aims strong kicks at Hoshi but he once more deflected them so they were battling with quick kicks.

'What power...he's nothing like the other fighters but his fighting style...where or who trained this man?' she said thinking in her mind.

'She's something else and unlike many fighters here. I wonder why other female fighters never want to fight like the ones in the past? No matter, she's good and I need to figure out a way on getting her weakness..' They both kick each other away from one another before looking at each other panting with her in a fighting stance and Hoshi doing the same.

"*Panting while sweating* Not bad.....you really are something else.." Hiraki said to Hoshi who was panting and sweating himself in a fighting pose.

"Same to you as well....you seem to be a very powerful warrior yourself....." Hoshi said to her.

"Thank you...but enough of the easy level. Lets kick it up a little shall we?" she said seeing Hoshi looking confused before she begins building up her power that begins to shake the battle area. Hoshi staggers a little in shock but wonders if she was hiding her power from him.

"What's this? Hiraki is powering up and it seems to show some effect! What will Hoshi do about this!?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm

He turned up his own as light begins to bend and shiver arpund him his aura burned the air and his muscles pump up. He was matching her level and ready for almost anything. When she made her move he was going to counter with his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 pm

The fight continues with Hoshi and Hiraki fighting even to their top power, causing the crowd to cheer even louder than before. The announcer still couldn't tell who might win but it could be close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:51 pm

He was pushing his limits and growing stronger every blow. His excitement increases as does his form. He was afapting to her form and technique swiftly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 am

After a couple punches and kicks, the two fighters jump back once more looking tired but they still were ready to fight. They dash at one another again, throwing more powerful blows that the crowd were screaming in excitement. Hiraki ducks from some of his attacks before grabbing his arm and throwing him over her. She then tired a wind palm attack that hits Hoshi in the stomach. Hiraki thought she got him but it was a illusion of his super speed.

She deflected some of his attacks when he arrived behind her with the now shocked announcer. "Wow, just wow. Who would have guess fighters like these two still existed." he said watching but wonders who will win.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 pm