Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning Empty Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:12 pm

He held her hands waiting for her to tell him and he misses her worse. He was nkt being fair and she whines wanting to do more. She had to tell him or else he woumd just keep challenging her.

"Haa i want mmm want you to touch me down there." It was hard to say and he wasnt satisfied with her vague words. She ear ed another nip and a few harder kisses.

"Mm mm Mmmm not good enough you have to tell me what you want me to do to you so i dont mess up too much." He was asking ber to come up with the words fkr what she was feeling and it was hard. She had lots of ways to say it bjt in her current state it was hard to think.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 pm

"Y..you know I can't Nnnnnn!!!" She shuts her eyes twitching as he keeps up with the kissing and nips against her shoulder and neck. He really was showing no mercy towards teasing her that he groans shifting his body to press up from behind her. He pushes up against her that her breasts press down onto the bed.

"Well? Are you going to tell me?" he said against her ear that she was flushed again, looking down at the bed to feel him kissing in between her shoulder and neck. She shivers with a sharp hiss feeling him sucking against it. Her body burned for him that he keeps his hand on her waist.

"I..w..want it...come on Hoshi..I w..want you to pleasure me. Please...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:30 pm

He kisses her neck next reaching low to rub between her legs. He was rubbing her inner thigh at forst still teasing just a bit and moving his hand closer to her place. He wanted to pleasure her with more but lnee he could take some time and let it last.

Ooc: not feeling very well. Stress is causing lost of things to happen that havent happened in a long time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:24 pm

ooc:Then get some time to rest.

bic: She begins squirms a little bit but feels Hoshi just hugs her tightly against his own that his hand strokes her skin hoping to make her feel hotter. He only grew more arousing for her that she moans softly that he was groaning loving the noises she made.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:05 pm

Ooc: i rested some. My temper tried to hurt me and i didnt hit myself. Thats good. I talked to an old friend my family did alot to help me but i still cant find the game i lost. It may seem foolish but its the first game ive played with my sister in years.  It means more than any other game i have even the new one in the mail. I got a laptop its in the mail. I will use it to post and play games. My head feels alot clearer but it still feels like im bouncing between good and evil. If you know my good points they could really help...

He supressed a giggle and kisses her more. He was really enjoying this with her and it was easy to get a little csrried away with pressure and rubbing. He wanted to give he rmore and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:11 pm

ooc:......

bic: "Hey don't l..laugh at me Hoshi. It's not t..that..ahhh funny. You shouldn't let mmmmm.....mmmmmm.." she squirms in his hold feeling his fingers stroking her slowly that he begins leaning over her to kiss her lips again. His tongue licked against her bottom lip that she was parting her lips to see her body now growing more heated to feel wetness spilling out. He already groans seeing her react that it leaves her whimpering loudly wanting more. She spreads her legs part but Hoshi keeps her where she was gripping her breasts to rub them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 pm

He was sorry for letting hia giggle slip out and didnt do it again. Instead he redoubled his efforts to pleasure her. He presses harder and kisses more.srill rubbing her until she was ready for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:06 pm

She blushes heavily from this that Hiraki leans in closer to kiss his lips harder. He only feels more pleasure that she grew wetter wanting more of him. Hoshi groans kissing her back that she feels him rubbing her slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:30 pm

He slowly slips his fingers inside to rub hard on the top. Breaking the kiss let her whine and pant hard. His fingers move slowly and he kisses her neck loving the sounds she was making. He held her with his other hand around her waist keeping hee pulled close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:39 pm

All her body did was quake and shiver feeling him touching and leaving kisses on her skin. He really was showing no mercy towards her that Hiraki begins to nip her bottom lip feeling him. Hoshi was showing all the love he can for now without making her snap but she was growing wetter now with each rub his fingers did. This was unlike anything she's felt before that he grips her side to kiss her again. A soft moan came out from her that she slowly whines again when he was just pushing against her wet womanhood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:55 pm

She was nearly ready for his member and he knew she was badly wanting more. He didnt tease her and pushed open her folds to rub the sides up and down. She was getting wet and close as he intended and he was expecting her to tell him what she wanted.

She didnt. She knew he knew what to do to her and she was loving how good he was making her feel. When she was ready he presses his tip against her folds between his fingers and rubs his length against her. When his tip pushed up and out he slapped it down on her clit and rubbed again, 4 times he did that getting hot whines and panting from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:23 pm

"*Panting* C...come on Hoshi..Please.." she reaches down with shaky fingers to help herself for him. Using her own fingers to open herself up to show how lewd she was even for a alien species. He saw her twitching down there and it only grew more wet thanks to it. Her fingers pressing against the sides as she moans feeling herself off. "I w..want Hoshi to give me his love..please go inside..push it in.."

"Already losing it Hiraki? We just started you know.." he said teasing her to give another kiss to her lips that she was blushing feeling him help her become wetter. It felt twice as good to make her moan softly out. Leaning back onto the bed as he pushes his own body weight against her. The breasts being squished thanks to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:31 am

He pushes the tip against her opening once more. She whines feeling his tip push in a bit then a bit more before he pulls oit to the tip and pushes deeper. He was working his way inside of her slowly taking advantage of her moans and cries of oleasure a she finally pushed inside.

He was heated and panting and the last half he pushed all the way inside all at once. feeling his pulsing inside moans loudly . He groans worse feeling her cling to him as his hios move back and pull his length out befor epushing in again. He moved slow pushing deep since he just started
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

She gasped each time he pushes into her feeling her opening clenching down around him. Her hands holding her thighs down while watching him. Hoshi was enjoying the feeling of being inside of her that she begins trying to buck her hips as well back against him while he moans loving it. She only bucks her hips back against his thrusts. He winces feeling her moving against him that he moans out wanting to feel more of her. He lifts up her hips thrusting against her while she moans feeling each movement. He was really going all into it even if he's moving slowly she loved it.

Hoshi was panting holding her hips that he groans pushing more into her that she reaches to rub her own breasts and mess with her nipples while he watches her. It only became hotter between them that he lowers down to kiss her neck as she felt his heated lips pressed against her.

"Oh g..goo..mmmmmmm.....feels good Hoshi...y..you seem to be e..enjoying yourself w..well...haa..I can still feel you pushing so deeply inside of me. Your stretching me so much..." she panted out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:36 am

"Haa it feels good and mmmmm i i want more but i dont want to end this quickly." He said bucking harder as she pleasures her breasts. He leans over and licks one of her nipples that she was pinching. It was a slow heated lick on her erect punched nipple that made her much more heated. She lowers her hand to allow him to continue licking and sucking her nipple. He murrs and groans to tease her ears but he was really enjoying humself.

Was he really stretching her that much? He looked down when the tbought hit him and slammed all th3 way inside as hard and deep as he could to see just how much she was stretching to take him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:05 pm

He grunts pushing his hips forward to feel her already burning up in desire that she was already leaning back crying out. Hoshi was pushing deeper that he feels a back wall of something. Seems it was her womb maybe? Was Hoshi in Hiraki's womb? He blushes looking down at her face while seeing her flushed expression. It felt way too good and she was just feeling more heated after some time. She cries out drooling to leaning her head back into the pillow. He keeps pulling and sucking on her nipple feeling more pleasure but he groans sucking even harder that she screams drooling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:11 pm

He took her hard and was speeding up bit by bit. He switches to her other breasts and thrusts faster getting cuaght up in how he was feeling and the sounds she was making. He groans and moans out from how she was makong him feel with her own movements as she moves to feel more he felt more too.

He was burning up inside and his pounding jeart was going into his ears and all he could think was he was getting close jist like she seemed to be. He didnt ease up with his hips or slow down as his mind fogs and he gives her everything he has.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:24 pm

She gasps in and out deeply and loudly, feeling him push and pull in each time. However, this makes Hiraki whine as she feels him just showing no mercy towards her. The pleasure only burning twice as much as he was groaning squeezing her breasts still sucking on the nipple. It felt way too good that she was leaning her head back, tongue hanging out just a little. She could feel and hear every wet clap of their places hitting against one another to have her cry out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:34 pm

He wsnt sure how much longer he could keep going before he burst and he wanted to give her all he could before he did. She felt him throbbing and becoming unstable as he got closer and closer to his inevitable release.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Both Hiraki and Hoshi just kept moaning or groaning out in pleasure feeling her tightening up and him throbbing deep inside of her. She cries out much worse that her hands grip the pillow ever so tightly to feel him ramming it into her with each grunt he lets out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:13 am

He burst without warning as his strength and speed hit their peak with a loud cry of pleasure and release from his lips. She felt the hardest stab to hee womb yet and then the hot release as his heart pumped it inside of her womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:51 am

She felt her body spam from the pump of hot cum flowing inside of her. It was so much that she could hear it bubbling inside of her womb. She looks up to Hoshi that was gripping her thighs tightly with both hands, still pushing against her to make sure she got every drop of his seed inside of her. It felt so good but he was panting feeling her tightening up to make sure none of it got out.

Hoshi and Hiraki panted trying to catch their breaths from this but they were already burning up in heated pleasure from what they went through so much. Already feeling their bodies burning up so much that he lowers down to kiss her shoulder slowly still making sure he released everything. She blushes from this to hold him close against her body with a shy smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:20 am

He panted and stayed like that for a bit. His m8nd was fuzzy and he needed to refocus.

Ooc: lots of big things hit today good and bad. The bad i can deal with in time and the good was overwhelming considering how drained i got. I rode my bike to the new club i go to for herbalife something i never did i walked half of it up hill and rode downhill. I met a man there who is a christian and he parted some knkwledge about business and imparted knowledge of science and we chatted about Jesus God and the way thibgs used to be.

I went home settled down and began to sort my thoughts. Mel i believe my account was conpromised and my identity has been stolen multiple times. I set some things in motion to help me and i am going to have to wait and see what happens. I cancelled my laptop order and amazon approved. So i will get one when j get my things in order. I also set up plans for a meeting with my family and our minister to come forward about things i dont talk about. Because if i dont i will say things in public that will upset alot of people. Im taking alot of steps to grow up and grow up in the right way not the way i think i should be. I went down memory lane with grandma and gave her an abridged history of my childhood and sorted some things out. I was also able to explain and make connections to lots of things i never really thought about. Lots of things happened all at once. Im gping to start reading the bible more because i need to re learn things i knew and new things. Im also working on speaking less. And controlling my impulses to speak. Im hoping if i do my thoughts will form and stay more easily. Im recovering slowly from he bad things i did and the changes i made are helping. Im going to learn the history of where im living now from the native American historical center and see if i can find out why i can see shades and auras here.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:50 am

ooc: I see..

bic:"Y..You okay Hoshi?" she sits up looking at him that her hands reaches up to touch his cheeks. He looked flushed and sweaty after releasing so much inside of her. However, Hiraki just moves in close to kiss his cheek. She knew he was still trying to recover his mind after a while but that leaves him feeling more silent after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:41 pm

"Yeah im okay just... wow... " she made him speechless with how good she made him feel. He wasnt sure if she wanted more or not but knew he needed rest. They spent so much time together in bed that he wasnt sure hiw long jad passed she seemsd so content to stay like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 am