Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:24 pm

"Being honest i want to do something with you. If i were to train you might go away and do something on your own. But i want to do something we can do together. " she coykdnt believe he said that. It was not the sort of thing a sayian would say. A male sayian that is. She blushed suddenly at ehat he said because he was serious. He did want to ttain sure but that instinct was currently on the side. He wanted to be aeound her and do something she wanted and it didnt matter what it was.

She tilted her head thinking and he let her take her time. It didnt realy matter what he did as long as she was enjoying herslef and they were together.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:38 pm

"Hoshi; you never..I mean, training is everything you enjoy. Are you ill?" She thought something was wrong with Hoshi that she touches his forehead. No fever or heated feeling. Everything was fine with him that leaves her very unsure about what is happening.

"Hmm? Of course I'm not dear Hiraki. Why ask?"

"B..because you never turn down a training spar. Are you sure something is not wrong?" she asked again to see him give another nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:01 pm

"Hiraki. Im fine. *giddy chuckle* youre so cute when you are worried and cinfused when nothing is wrong." She was about to say somethng else whwn he kissed her. It distracred her and was just what he needed to answer her question.

"Its simple hiraki. Ill spar with you if you honestly think about what else you want to do. Its just sparring wasnt on my mind because im already feeling content with myself."

"Hoshi... its not that easy." She said blushing worse. "You go amd surprise me like that again i may have to be naughty" she siad reading his mind. Oh he was good on his word and would spar just as she said. He would even enjoy it as he thought about it the idea she may surprise him with her new ideas for fighting moves made him smile.

"I know its not easy so thats why i am going to spar with you as you suggested first. I want to be sure you amd i have a good workout because im curious how much stronger i got thanks to your food and what else you may have in store for me." Her idea sunk into his head and that made her frrl better about him. For a moment she was worried that he was not the man she fell for but it turns out her instincts were right, he was just working to be more reliable and not a fighting only mind like another sayian who shall remain nameless.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:22 pm

She blinks from all this to make Hiraki giggle and lean in kissing his cheek. Even if that's the case, Hoshi was hers as she was his. She wouldn't mind the sparing and it could test their theory of how stronger each one got. With a nod, they will start training in the afternoon. For now, he wanted to stay in the bed for a while longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Now that the training was set he looked at her and couldnt help but smile. She seemed happy and being here with her made him happy. It was not easy being a man around someone who could read his mind. Even harder for a man who was as strong as him. She had been his only challenge in fact his f8ght with his father was th3 onmy one he thought he was going to die in. With her he couldnt tell if he was going to win or not.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:48 pm

However, on the thoughts of his father, that left him thinking. Remembering what he did to Hiraki almost made him jealous. She didn't notice it but he was looking down knowing or guessing his father would have really did something horrible to Hiraki. He didn't like the thought but it lingers in his mind that Hiraki notices.

"Hoshi? Are you alright?" she asked touching his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:56 pm

I will be... i was just overthinking abojt something bad that could have happened. " she kisses his face.

"Hoshi if things were bad before let them be that way. Th3 best you can do is make the future better." She wws sweet and he held her hand on his face. He was working on it and she could tell her words impacted him.

"Thanks hiraki. I will be distracted but i think i can ke3p up this afternoon." He was grateful and decided to give her a little kiss too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:03 am

"Good. Either way; shall we go ahead and get ready for our training?" She smiled looking at him that Hoshi nods in agreement. He needed something to get his mind off of that but he still felt anger that his so called father did that to someone he loved. He shook it off as they get out of bed and gets ready. Minutes later, they were already in a heated spar with her throwing lightning fast kicks that Hoshi was blocking while throwing punches back at her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:26 am

The openings his imbalance made she took advantge of. He took his hits like a xhampion and keeps fighting. She noticed he was fihhting hmself as much as her and still keeping up. That told her that he was holding back. He wasnt doing in on purpose and she kne he needed to work through the things befor he could give her a decent sparring match.

Bit by bit he was getting faster and changing his movements more tluidly. Something bout her helped him focus on the here and now not th3 past. And soon they both were in top foghting form.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:37 am

Hoshi and Hiraki panted heavily while feeling their bodies aching from the fight. Their bodies soaked in sweat and their eyes looking at one another. He still had his fists up while she did the same looking silent from where they stand. Seconds later, they dash towards one another and begin fighting once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:58 am

They move faster and more precisely openings were few but when they happen a scrap of clothing vanished. They only just move their bodies in time to dodge but their clothes were getting shredded. He was focused on the fight and trying to win ignoring her body as more and more was getti g revealed. He was still aiming for openings and weaknesses eve tryingto get her to make an openjng. She was doing the same to him and it was pushing eachither back and forth in this dance of flesh that heat them both up. She was right and his stamina was greatly increased by her energh. She begins 5o think about the toy again and he struck at her face. Sh3 ducked and spun around kicking h8m to th3 ground then resting a foot on his chest keeping h8m pinned. She beat him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:01 am

He winces after hitting the ground that it left him breathless from the thought she really did do way better. Hoshi just looks up to her seeing how tired she was as well. "N..Not bad Hiraki, you really improved a lot with skill and thought. Nice work.." he said laughing still on the ground that he saw her hold a hand to him and gives him a helping hand.

"Thanks but I thought I was going to lose because you're not that bad either. Still strong either way so it shouldn't be a bother now. I guess we will need to keep working on training more and more so we can get Stronger." she said with a nod that he sits up looking right at her with a smile.

"No problem. How about we take a break and have lunch hmm?" she suggested since they been training for a few good hours that he agrees with a smile. They got up and take a seat under a tree for shade getting some water while talking and chatting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:38 am

Hiraki was buzzing that she beat him in her mind. Her thoughts and feelings were overflowing. He was embarrassed but dutifully so. He was happy shewon a s thinki g about how to refine his skills. He could t kt wasnt that there was anythi g wrong with hjs style it was she can move alot easier in tight quarters than him. While they eat it was plain to hoshi that hiraki was basking in her victory. She was gracious and didnt talk about it.

They talked abouteachithers moves and style but their heated condition was not goi g to be ignkred long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:35 pm

"You really showed your stuff after some time, Hoshi. I really think you did an amazing job during the training spar. I just hope we get even better after a while and a bit more training." she smiles happily to him that Hoshi blinks looking at her. However, he felt the same way too since he knew both him and her were really fun about it.

"I know right? I guess after a few more minutes, we can really get up there more and more."

"*Nods*"

They just sat there while looking out relaxing that they were humming to themselves thinking about it. However, this leaves them wondering about the next training spar. Hiraki already was relaxing against the tree after a while, she just closes her eyes and smiles. Even Hoshi was relaxing after a while feeling more happy after a while. They took a break after then gets up to head inside the capsule house. They took a break and begins eating their food after some time. He was looking at the plate with more food while she was humming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:22 pm

Hiraki why do you fight?" He asks her out of the blue and the question stsrtled her. Was he questioning his decidion to be a warrior?

"I fight to grow stronger in case something bad happens what about you?" She asks him and he shrugs.

"I never had time to think about it before. I fight because i lole it. And to grow stronger and to see hiw strong others are. I never thought about goog and evil until... he came back..." he was thinking about his father and worrying that he was the same.

Hiraki knew right away he was trying to grow inside and she smiles "hoshi. Tou arent him. Or your mother. You are you. Be yourself and you will be fine by me." She said it touching his arm he was so sweet to her and his most recent effort to make her happy was a two fold gesture. First he makes her th3 perfect toy to satisfy her cravings and then he fights as hard as he could with her to grow stronger to be able to use it on her the way she likes.

"Hiraki thanks for being so supportive of me. I wouldnt be this strong if it wasnt for you. I never had someone i had to call an equal before." He smiled her effort to cheer hom up worked and suddenly he wasnt so hungry anymore. Or tired.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:53 pm

She only giggled showing a smile on her face to hug Hoshi tightly with both arms. She was so happy to him that it leaves her feeling more love for him. The feeling of knowing his dream just makes her more happier for him. He just laughed holding her tight that it was showing more curious factions because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:18 pm

She was blushing red and tempted to try him out but it wasnt time yet by her guess he had to beat her new level of strength before she rewarded him with her special traits. And when he did she knew he would want rest before giving her his own reward. For helping him. She really didnt want or expect anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:42 pm

They sat at the table eating dinner together from the fish they got a while back, cooked in seasonings and rice with beef. He really enjoyed the food she cooked for them and this leaves him always growing excited for it. She was laughing to see how excited Hoshi became when it was her time to cook but she might show him how to cook one day if he wished. That depends on him though. She already got some things set for later that it was making her already hum happily while still eating her food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:02 pm

For him cooking was easy alm he needed was a stick and a fire. Anything more was not needed but when she did it he always apreciated iy because he kbew how much work went into her meals. She planned them prepared them and waited while lovingly tending yo then so it didny burn.or get undercooked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:59 pm

He was watching the food on his plate to see her smiling right at him. Of course this made him blush lightly that he was already eating his food once more. The flavor was really good and hit the taste buds well. He really was excited about it that he was already thinking about it. Knowing the possible outcome just made him feel more happy about it. He was already eating his food while Hiraki was humming to herself.

"This food is pretty good.." he said happy about the taste that Hiraki looks up to him giggling.

"I feel the same. The food is really something and the flavor is spot on." she comments.

"Well, either way the food is still pretty good.."

"True..."

They kept sitting there for a while before looking relaxed after finishing their dinner. They were full for the moment while relaxing in the room together as she was curled up and he was holding her close with a smile on his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Hiraki am i crazy?" He asks put of the bkue and she guessed it was because all he thinks about is food fihhting loving her and nit sitting still.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:31 pm

"Hmm? Of course your not dear..why ask?" she said looking at him showing a gentle smile on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:18 pm

"Because i dont think like other people... and i worry... maybe i anmoy you or confuse you... and... i really am trying to be patient amd get strong enough to satisfy you the way you want." The last part he sort of rushed to say. He said it like if he didnt he would forget and he seemed to be thinkimg about hee physical needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:21 pm

"Trust me, Hoshi you are not annoying or anything. You are amazing and I'm really enjoying my time being here with you. Why did you feel like you were though?" Hiraki asked worried while holding his hand. He turns his head to look at her but saw the gentle expression on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:54 pm

"Well... i go through the trouble of asking what would satisfy you then you never mention it again. Like you want to forget it. But i know you want it but i feel like if i wwre to suggest it you would think... i was... i guess i dont know what tou woukd think... " he really wanted to try and satisfy her and he was worried if he said abythig specific she would turb away out if embarrassment or some feeling he was lying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:58 pm