Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:12 pm

All Hiraki did was pull him down to her so he was resting on top of her. She seems to be worried about over working him but this made her want to love him even more. Knowing the possible outcome of all this can make another wonder. She was already feeling more happier thanks to that but he feels her run her fingers through his hair that Hoshi blushes a little bit. "I guess we better rest. That's the longest time we been through......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Yes. Seems like your appetite never ends. Im actually woeking hard to keep up with it." He said blushing. When she touches him it makes him tingke and shiver in excitement.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:53 pm

"I know but I don't want to over do it. Besides, you might be a sayian but you are still a living being. Just rest against me; I don't mind.." She sweetly kisses the top of his forehead while looking happier after some time. Hiraki didn't want to tire him out but maybe if he was growing stronger, she will really see his full strength in growing power.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:00 pm

As he rested he felt her shifting very slightly to keep comfortable he begins to wonder just how much it would take to wear her out or make her as dazed as he gets so he asks her. "Hiraki im curious. How much would it take to satisfy you? Im sure i can do it if we keep going like this." He said lightly brushing her arm with his fingertips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:39 pm

"Hmm? That depends on how much power you put into it..or at least trying to break me with everything you got works..." she shrugs smiling happily to him that her eyes were shut thinking of it. So far, he's already gotten broken a few times from his rough treatment but he could become of the dominant species if he wished but this nice treatment was nice too.

"Are you sure? I mean..their has to be something.." he said.

"You said and I know.." she said purring.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:42 pm

"So... if i were to wear you out with say.. a large toy then go full force when you were weak... what would that do?" He asks and she blushed he was serious and he may have even had a toy in mind for her.

Ooc: sorry inwas trying to apply for lifelock and norton so i can have an easier time with my internet. I will order a laptop after that is secured.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:06 pm

ooc:..Ok

bic:"Well...if you really went through doing that to me..my mind would maybe break. Knowing the possible outcome of feeling such a thick monstrous toy inside of me. I never expected anything like that before but I know I would have my mind broken thanks to it......however, I don't think such a thing exists in this world." she said thinking about it but Hiraki still runs her fingers through his hair while showing a gentle smile on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:38 pm

He smirked. He knew how he could do it too. She wanted something monsterous and while his own power applied his size may not. He decide to make such a toy for her and surprise her with it. But to do that he needed to keep a secret from her. The way she watches him it would be impossible. Do he had to think about it. He didnt knkw magic but he did know energy. He focused on the idea and filed it away for later.

"How big would you say it is. Size is relative after all. " she blushed hard. He was really considering it and he began to wonder where the idea of a monsterous size came to her when she only knew him thay way. Maybe males of her race were monstrous and savage in bed just how she seemed to like him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:01 pm

"H..how big? Well, it's hard to say. I would say it's big enough to bulge my stomach. Feeling the huge tip pounding deeply against my pussy walls and womb. Feeling it throb inside of me while I see the lump in my lower stomach. I feel the hot feel of semen filling me up that it makes me tense up in excitement. I guess it's so big I have my mind broken for a long time as I become a slave to it. Like I can't live without having it destroy me..." she explains as Hoshi listens to her after speaking about it.

"Meaning how big...and how thick.." he askes.

"Hmmmmm...I would say thick as a thigh would be but big....why do you ask though?" she asked seeing Hoshi shaking his head. He was just curious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:15 pm

"I kust wanted to know what you were thinking. It helps me ubderstand you." He said dodging the question. He wasnt going to answer but she suspected he was up to something.

"Hoshi.. you are thinking again... i can hear it." He blushed and nodded

"Yes i am. Im planning to give you that toy. Made of glass and seethrough. And i plan to strap you down and pound it into that hungry pussy until your mind breaks then im going to do it again." He was seriouly thinking about it and she knew he was planning on using his stength to drive it into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:32 pm

"....." She looked shocked hearing that but her face was blushing heavily that Hiraki looks to the side after a while. This makes her feel more nervous and shy after a while. However, Hoshi smiled cuddling up against her wondering what she thinks for it. Their was no way he would do that or could make it...can he? Well, that's possible that she was pouting feeling excited if he can.

"You know it's not possible Hoshi..you know that right?" she said.

"Hey, nothing is impossible....not to me either way.." he teased back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:00 pm

He smiled and was eager to show her while the idea was fresh in his mind. He sat uo and reaches out with his energy to collect huge ammonts of sand in a tight ball. She hisses as his arua burned hot began to turn it white hot she watched at the sand luquified and dust started to fall from it as he shaped it to her needs. He knew what she felt like so matching its contours to hit her pleasure spots was easy.

She didnt knkw where the energy he was using came from and as the toy took shape she saw he was serious. When the shape was complete it burned hotter until it was completely red then he stopped and let ot cool.

"Give it an hour and it will be ready for you" he said. She sww him panting sweating and drained like he kust did the most intense workout of his life. And it was. Not for output but control. He had to control all the sand and heat it and hold it together all while shaping it. It everything he had in that moment to do such a thibk and his skin was still hot from his energy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:30 pm

"Hoshi, you over did it!!.." she grew worried seeing him trying to catch his breath but she sees him looking down trying to gather his energy. Hiraki felt bad that he did that for her but she wonders if she can help him either way. Minutes later, she got him laying down while feeding some of her energy into him so he can recover. She was shocked he did that but also impressed because of it. She tarted to remain silent after so long that it leaves her wondering about it later on in the future. She begins seeing Hoshi looking up seeing the item resting on the side table still cooling but she was helping him take care of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:57 pm

"Im fine hiraki really i just mever tried it before." He was shifiting a little trying to rest.

"I dont buy it mister just sit still and let me help." She ws still trying to give him her energy but it keeps flowing back into her as it equalized.

"Seriously you know how we sayians are if we dont die we will be fine." She was still fussing trying to help and just as he said an hour later he started to really recover. It was almost like he had never even tried it. If anything he was cooler and still heated but by her efforts to help him not anuthing he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:11 pm

"Either way; I still wish to help you in some way even if your a sayian. I know I still need to learn a lot more about your kind as you do with mine but I will figure something out." She grumbles looking at Hoshi that he was looking at her still holding her hand. Hiraki feels his hand to see her lower down and kiss his forehead.

"As I said; I'm going to be fine so you don't need to worry about me....I give you my word." he said gently looking to her.

"....I can't help it.." she shuts her eyes relaxing near him still holding his hand gently in her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 pm

"I guess i understand that. It's because we love eachother right?" He asks looking at her and smiling. He was feeling better and it was nice to have her here and talking ehile he rested. Feelings werent really easy for sayians to understand but he was trying to for her sake. Her feelibgs were important to him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:00 pm

"Well of course I love you silly. I would be sure to keep you safe and see you happy..." she said smiling still holding his cheek to see Hoshi blushing slightly as she was looking at him with a happy expression on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:47 am

Im hungry how about you?" He said jt forgetting momentarily about the toy he made for her. Extreme uses of energy akways made his appetite swell. She was about to reply when his stomach squeals lightly making him blush red..

"you were supposed to wait dummy" he said slapping his stomach as he spoke to it. She of course was very happy to get up and get him something to eat. And she cheated. Dhe infused everything with her own energy and took her time to enjoy cooking for him.

She did eye the toy and saw that as he promised it was crystal clear and already very cool. Where it rested had a black mark becaus eof the heat it gave off before it cooled.

He was sitting up a lot more now no longer having to strain to brearhe or think now that he was almost reocvered. She had given him her energy and it was still adapting to his body. She wanted him to have plenty of stamina so he wpuldnt hurt himself again and she always loved to help keep him strong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:22 am

Shaking her head, she goes off to start making something for him to eat. Hiraki could have sworn he always has food set on his mind but she didn't mind. That what makes him Hoshi after all. She shouldn't be too long with the food and went to start cooking it right away. He already has a guess she will be very good when it came to home cooking. That just makes him feel like she was more to him than a girlfriend. She was a wife. However he didn't want to say that yet because he's not sure how she'll respond second, their still young adults so maybe it's too soon.

Now, he just waits hearing his stomach grumbling for food. He might also need to train his stomach to behave better when it came to Hiraki. He wouldn't rush the perfect food but his stomach has it's own ideas which were weird.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:50 am

He waited patiently drinking some water to crb teh noise so she cpild focus on her cookimg and he warched her. He was happy to see that she was doing well and the smell of her cooking soom made his mouth water. He eaiter and enkoyed the smells.

He closed hisbeyes and imagined what she was cooking and hiw she may be doing it bit he didnt spoil the surprise it didnt take long and she returned with a small plate. Everything on it had lots her her energy in it and some thinhs to give him the kind of stamina she was lookomg for.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:38 pm

She walks over to goes ahead to set his plate down and lets him look over it. So many delicious foods were good that he was already feeling more hungry thanks to it. After so long, he begins to slowly pick up the fork and started to eat. His face flushed red happily eating the food to hold the plate and eats it down quickly. His tongue was already enjoying the flavors of the food that it left him feeling more excited for it.

"I'm hoping you like your breakfast Hoshi. I even got more food for you in case you wish to have some more?" she said showing a smile on her face that she was already looking more happy seeing him eating more.

"You do? I can't wait to eat more.." he said blushing that she smiled finding him precious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:29 pm

He tried. I promise he tried. He stsrted eating sloe and enjoying everu bite, when he got started he just lept goong and soon his plate was empty. His appetite matched his drain and she had cooked more than enough for him and her to share. She didnt eat. She had her mind on more sensual things and was happy yhat he enjoyed the meal she made.

He did slow down after the first plate was done and drank water the flavors were micing and soreading even afte rhe swallowed lingering on his mouth. Her energy was released and its effects would become known shortly.

He smiles looking at her. "How did i get so lucky to meet you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:58 pm

"I don't know; maybe master knew we were destined to meet and it seems that proved enough." she said smiling to Hoshi that he blinks looking at her after thinking about it. However, this leaves him wondering about it even thought about it. Maybe in another time just makes her wonder how she got so lucky to meet him herself. It was pretty cute and pretty sweet as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:09 pm

He watched her eat her share and th3y bith let th3 meal settle in before doing anything else. It was a quiet time but bith their heads were buzzing with what could hpen later. Anything coukd happen sure but thus was a time for them to relax. 30 minutes later the food had settled and they could do anything they wished without upsetting their bodies.

"So my love what do you wish to do?" He asks her politely and letti g her take her time to answer. He keeps looking at her like he qas afraid he would forget what she looks like because he was tryi g to memorize her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:12 pm

"I don't know. Did you want to train for a while?" She didn't mind if he wanted to do that for a while. Maybe it will be more exciting if he's gotten a little stronger due to her energy. However, this makes her wondering about it after some time that this leaves her tilting her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:35 pm