Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 pm

"I do what I must in order to become stronger because It seems your race is more than I thought. However now...I'm thinking I might not be strong enough to do that either. If I wanted to, I have to become powerful....but maybe I reached my limit...maybe I just can't do it.." she whispered looking away from Hoshi. She wanted to do something special but it seems that wouldn't work.

"..............."

"I want to be strong for you, myself, and....a family that I may never have in the future. My body isn't powerful enough...I have to be stronger.."

"...Even if we been doing it for a few times....how are you sure?"

"..I just do..*moves away looking upset* That's why I wonder why? I may be powerful but..you could do so much better with another...right?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm

He saw she was telling him to pick a different mate and then he slapped her notion down with one word. "NO!"

"but i..." she tried to support he rown thought and he shot it down again.

"No... i wont pick another. I pick you. You arent like any other ive felt before. You can keep up. Im certain you ha e some form of hidden power inside or my power would destroy your body." He said and hygged her close to him

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:13 pm

"You don't understand..I know I'm not like you. I'm not a powerful sayian that can do anything to help you. True, I'm strong because I trained myself for that but..I fear I'm not enough. Enough to help you......" she said about to pull away but couldn't due to how tight he was holding her. She winces feeling his hug being tight but he didn't let go.

Hoshi just held her tighter and hopes she will see the error of her ways. He wanted to explain to her things were fine. He was happy with her. NO other female could tell him other wise. He just only looks more worried about her. She was doubting herself because of this thought. She was a alien true but he was a powerful race that could rule anything in the world.

"........."

"I don't believe that alright. I know you are worried about this but you shouldn't think other wise. I don't want anyone else. I just want you here with me Hiraki. You are someone that I love and care for. I don't want anyone else.."

"But you should. I'm not like a sayian. I'm not someone that can give you want."

"But you can! Your strong! Beautiful! Amazing! Kind! You are someone I love and want to have a future with!"

"And what if I can't give you that?!? What if I can't bear your children because I'm not that strong enough!!!!! What if I'm able to keep up? WHAT IF I'M NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN WOULD YOU LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!!!" she rose her voice at this but sees him looking silent after a few minutes. He closes his hand into a fist but she only looks down now crying slightly.

"...I know you say this but..I can't keep up and I might never be able to bear your children one day.." she whispered getting up and he grips her hand.

"Wait...we can talk this out-"

She snatches her arm away but begins leaving the room.

"Hiraki!"

"Leave me alone!!" she shouts out to him to run out and gets outside slamming the door crying. He gets up trying to catch her but opens the door, seeing her flying away from the house.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:17 pm

He had to go after her something dangerous was beaeby and draen ti their energy from their training. But neither of them knee that. What they knew was what they were talking about and he rushed out the door and flew off to fillow her not knowing that something was following them.

In her desperation to get peace she was flying faster than she ever kbew was possible and wasnt aware of it. She had gotten aeau from him even tho he was stronger and faster and when she landed she hides hee power and curls up sobbing.

Whu did she have to leave what was making her thibk they couldnt have children? Was it because he was too rough in bed with her? Or was she just scared because intruders were griwing stronger and stronger forcing him to be even more powerful. Was she scared of his power? All these questions cloud his mind and he searches for her clling her name.

She hears him and turns to run away when powerful arms grab her. She didnt even sense the man behind her and his smell told her he was metallic and flesh. "Well well well i see youve fled from my son as i told you would happen. You are right you could never be a strong as a sayian can be. But i can give you children."

That voice huanted her dreams with a mechanicl component it was reprocudes halfway but still had the same undertones. She looked uo at the thing that cuaght her and saw a twisted hakfmachine halfman of hoshi's father.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm

"!! Y..You!"

"Hello my pretty. Did you miss me?" he chuckled darkly while holding her tightly as Hiraki tried getting away from him but he keeps her close. He never expected to see her once more and lucky for him she was alone. Away from his son.

"H..how..how is this possible!?! You should be-"

"Dead? I know....after both of you defeated me....you just make it more fun. Knowing the possible outcome of this....and of the thought of what is going to happen. Though, about what I said..I can give you a family...children....you name it."

"No! Let me go yo-" she winces feeling him tightening his hold. She cries out feeling weak but he only looks at her to give a smell. It was mixed with her own and of his son. That upset him but he only remains silent after.

"Hmmmmm..you seem...upset for someone like yourself my dear...I know you are sad or worried my dear..but that shouldn't worry you..I can give you what you want...he can't understand you can he?"

"NO!..I said let. me. go!" she screams kicking and screaming that he keeps her still.

"Why? Are you upset about it? You know how my sun can be but you seem to not care....don't you want to be happy...."

"Not with you....you're nothing but a monster.." she hissed that he growls to slam her against the tree hearing a crack. Her throat was chocked that she chocked from his hold. "Maybe it's because your are unsure about it. The thought of how it would to have children..it's different...but you wouldn't know.....you are not strong enough...for a female. And yet..it seems like you are upset. Afraid you are a weak warrior.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:15 pm

He tore her clothes away from her and toches her body as she struggkes against his mechanical arms. Theu were stronger yhan his arms were before and they were cold she coukdny break free becauns she was at war with herslef and her emergy kevek was cut down in half as a result. Surely he was going ti violate her and poison her against hoshi and all this made her wish hoshi was next to her and she didnt leave him behind

Ooc: up to you what happens between them hoshi is on this island and looking for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:26 pm

ooc:..I guess so..

bic: "You should be happy that one sayian has liked you and see you can be good for a slave. Think of this as a thank you wench." he growled against her ear that Hiraki screams feeling him clawing her sides. She tried to get away from him but he slams her into the tree once more to stop her. He wouldn't let her go but that just excites him.

"Stop and get off of me! Let me go!" she screams out angry to him but he just chuckled.

"Really? You try to fight me and yet your weak. My son will never have you bear his children with you...."

"........."

"You need a real man woman..and I can give you just that...you will see the truth...the real ways of our life. Think of this as a wake up call.. "he said holding her that she was crying looking down that he sees her not fighting him back.

"What? Are you giving up on me? That's not fair..I love it when you fight.." he said.

".........................."

"Hey; I'm talking to you!" he shouted out gripping her hair that she hisses in pain feeling him pull at her hair while she was looking upset but tears still burns her eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:51 pm

"Kamehameha!" And the energy wave ripped through the trees. He leaps away and the attsck misses her. "Hiraki!" It was hoshi he came for her but why?

There was a electrical surging and an energy weapon went off. Hoshi dodged it and in his rage didnt see that it was his father. All he knew was someone was hurting hiraki and he woud kill them. He rippe doff the mechanicla arms and legs and started pounding viciously in a savage assault. Hiraki watched until hoshi stopped "f-father?"

"Hello son." He said and new arms and legs grew stronge rthan the last and kicking him away. Hoshiw as stunned and that sound of an energy cannon sounded again. Hoshi dodged and hiraki witnessed another fihht between fsther and son. Woth hoshi as her defender.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:00 pm

"..But how?..How are you alive!?" He said in shock seeing his reborn father looking right in his son's face. His evil smirk showing of the fear he's seen from his son.

"What? I'm not shocked and yet you are? Worthless son of mine. I would never die, not when I know how sayians are when we are close to death we just become more powerful than before. You should know that by now don't you?" he said chucking in a evil way but he sees Hoshi glaring at him once more getting in a fighting stance.

"Besides, we are sorta busy right now. I'm here to claim another wife..or a first wife. Since most of the others were dead I'll have to start anew and what a better way to do so is using your so called toy." he said pointing to Hiraki. She winces hearing that word but said nothing else.

"...A..a toy? I'm just a toy to his race?"
    she thought in her mind but Hoshi hated that.

"Hey, take that back! Hirak is not a toy!"

"Oh? She seems to be a toy and a cute one too. I wouldn't mind having fun with her since she is no use for you my son. She can't even bear your kids yet or ever can she?" he said seeing Hiraki looking down upset again.

"Shut up! You don't know that!"

"..I guess true but I know....then how come she and you are apart? She is here and you are here-"

"Looking for her so I know she's safe!" he said angry.

".........................."

"Really you are not thinking son. She's nothing but a breeding bitch!" he said grabbing her hair again that she cries out in pain feeling him pulling her up by the hair.

"Hiraki!!!! *Glares at his father* Put her down!!"

"Why? Are you angry of the truth? You know it's true...knowing what we do to bitches like her. She's nothing but a toy son. A tool for you to use where she'll never keep you happy or bear your a strong family. Think about it...I'm sure you can find a real beauty in this..world. I've seen and felt many strong women and I don't sense her near your level....she's nothing but a wench..a tool..a toy.." he said throwing her to the ground and slams on her back that she screams out.

"She's better being a bed toy then a girlfriend or wife!"

"SHUT UP! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

".....*shaking in pain crying*" She hated feeling this pain but his father wouldn't let up while pushing his foot into her back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:19 pm

She wasnt just a toy and he remembered what he had to do to sarisfy her desires. He had to use a toy in her and overuse her body ti get them to match. She syill hadnt recovered from what he did yi her and niw she ws being sccused of being weak and a yoy and it was his fauky for what he did yi her.

He bkasted his father to get him off of her and it worked and they grapple eachother. He was fast and stronger thant he arms and legs thst support his father and this technology haf a fatal flaw it couldnt grow stronger. All it did was regrow the machine and take over the damaged flesh making it a limiting factor.

His fsther lost the ability to grow stronger and the machines insif eof him would continue to make him think he was stronge rbut he was limited by them. Hoshi was growing stronger and stronger as he fought and hiraki felt her weakness eating at her becaus eof his fathers words. Why did thwy hurt her si much. When hoshi had to do so mucb to satify her desires. Why when he beat her hunger for pleasur efif she feel weak and broken not alive and strong as he knew she was.

The answer of course was she had decided to his mate and overtrained the way he dies and was not resting the way she normally did. And she wasnt taking his energy as she used to becaus eshe was afraid to weakne him. He had grown in her mind so strong that she was keft behind. And now she was watching him fight a litteral ghost from the oast for her saftly. And a she could do was rest.

She needed to rest that was all.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:30 pm

Their fight took to the air and ground with energy going out of control. He wasn't sure what to do but Hoshi had to do his best to keep her safe. Away from his monster of a father. He did worry of what his mother had to go through because of this man. Was she a sayian? Human? An alien? He didn't know but maybe he had to find out. He swings as his father but he ducks to punch him down then flies down to slam his fists into his chest as they were heading towards the ground.

"....."

"Give it up boy! That toy of yours is mine!"

"Stop calling her a toy!" he screams that they collided with the ground. A powerful shock wave hits the ground and Hiraki that she flies back and slams into the ground. The powerful wave burst hurt but she slowly sits up slowly feeling blood drip from her chin. With her vision fuzzy, she sees them pushing against one another glaring into each other's eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:47 pm

The ground was dividing between thwm and breaking under thw weight of thwir clash. She was seeing hoshi and his limits were breaking as rhe greengold aura tries ri brwak out. He was supressing it knowing he could beat his father wirhout it and she was feelimg something deep inside of her rising to the surface.

She loved hoshi and her doubts and feelimgs were covering that love up. Seeing him struggling and refusing to use his transformation into the legendary saiyan made her love for him surge forth. She didnt want him to be hurt and he was letting himself be hurt by not using all his ability. Slowly as if she was recalling some long lost power her strength returned to her bit by bit. She wasnt soem broken toy she was hoshis lover he had proven that to her by going to far as to make a roy for her to use if he wasnt good enough.

Then he went out to satify her urges and fillow what she told him breaking her to satisfy her need for pleasure. Hoshi wasnt bad he was sweet and his father was the problem. Memories of his father huant her hkw she grows weak to him bothers her.

She decided no more fear she had to help hoshi becaus ehe was refusing to destory a man he loved. Feelings arent commin in sayians and when they are oresent they can transform i to supersayians this legendsry form was also known as the berserker sayian and he was refusing that. He wanted her to know he loved her and that form terified her. Not anymore

"Do it hoshi... use your full power on him. Let himsee how strong you really are." She said and pleads with him. Ge looked at her and hears her voice and feels her faith in him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:56 pm

"..I..I can't. I don't want to-"

"You have to! You have to stop him...before he destroys this world Hoshi. Everything will be gone...this world will be under his rule..please, I'm begging you. Stop him from doing more damage..Please.." she whispered but he heard her to look worried at her. She was sitting up on the ground looking at him but he suddenly got tossed to the side then shows his father aiming a hand at her with energy building.

"This is getting annoying, boy! She's not a person she's a toy!"

"I told you before; she's not a toy!" he shouted punching his father dead in the face that blood spills out but he growls angry to look at his son then at the woman. Hiraki tries standing up but she falls due to her legs giving up on her for a while.

That is it! I've heard enough out of you! Die you wench!" he shouted as he fires a blast at her as it exploded when touching her. He winces from the boom but looked shocked seeing where it went. He gasped seeing the smoke and the loud cracking noises.

"NO! Hiraki!!!!!!" he shouts hearing his father laughing evil like.

"I told you she was a weak woman!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:07 pm

Shw dodged but hoshi didnt know that she wa thrown by the wxplosiom butbfear keeos him from sensing her. Suddenly he transformed into the goldgreen legendary sayian and started a singkeminded task of blowing up his father the way hirakiw as destoryed.

His father tried to block an attacl only for his aems to be blown off and he was sent flying. Omce again the machines griw new arms and he tries to fight only to be semt flying with a kick. Hoshi was trwating his father like a ragdoll ripping off limbs and blowing them up teying to kill the man who destorye dhis love.

Panting and weak hiraki was watching the fight in the skies and slowly recovering. She laughed as how weak she thought she was and hiw lucky she wa that she survived and wasnt too badly hurt. She watche das the love if he elife fought for her hinir and used power that could completely destory anything he came across and she also knew only she could stop him.

Because if his love for her. She couldnt move because she was tired from escaping the blast and she watched as energybimbs rain in his father and he blocks them with arms that were regenrrating slower and slower.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:12 pm

"H..how?! How are you this powerful!! I should be more stronger than you! More powerful!! What did you do!?" his father screams out in anger to see Hoshi block and break his arm again while glaring with anger in his eyes. He hated his father for this but his heart broke thinking Hiraki was dead. He sees his father try another attack to have him get blasted by some energy by Hoshi.

HIraki coughs feeling weaker now but all she did was lay in the ground to shut her eyes resting. Everything hurts but her body was drained of energy right now. She couldn't even move one slightly small finger either. She felt blood spilling from a wound maybe but she just lays in her pool of blood seeing Hoshi now breaking his father piece by piece.

"*Screams in pain holding his side bleeding* You..You brat!" he growls at his son seeing him walking towards him still angry and feeling tears running down his cheeks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

He roars and one blast got through vaporizing his father and then he went out of control. Alm his pain was flooding his sebses and he exploded.

At the last moment he supressed his power. He eas burning from it and it did seem to make him weaker after. Slowly he went back to see if he could find any peices of her for a burial.

Rhen he found her. Weak and dripping blood. She was sti alive and he quickly binds her wounds and gives her some of his remaining energy. She was still awake and hears him telling her she would be alright and he wasnt going ti think of her as a toy or a bitch.

She passed out and slept in a healing sleep.

When she woke up she was surprised to be back at home. She hears a tray drop amd shatter on the ground a she saw her awake.

"Youre awake!" He said and she felt sluggish. Then she realized she was mot in any pain and looked at the calenderclock on the wall. She had slept for a whole month. Enough time to heal and recover from any of her exertions and injuries.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:39 pm

He rushes into the room looking happy with tears as she was awake. However, he knew she was still recovering slowly from this and a bit sluggish. He sits in a chair near by but looks at her while she was looking at him confused then looks to the window unsure what is happening.

"..H..How long...was I out?" she mutters.

"..A whole month. After I found you Hiraki, you were out. The whole thing really exhausted you that I had to watch over you during that time till you woke up again. I was so worried about you that I thought I would lose you again... "he said still worried.

"........."

"...*Sighs* Besides; I thought..I thought you were.......dead. You were gone from this world and yet..you are alright..and alive.....I am just happy that you won't leave me now.." He reaches for her cheek but she didn't move or do anything by the though. He only remains silent to see her still remember what his father told her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 pm

He had to nio thjs problem i the bud quick.

"You arent a toy. Or a bitch. Youre my lover and if your willing my wife. We dont jnkw8if we can jave children or not but its oaku becaus ewe are together. I believe you are strong not weak. And i know any weakness wa ebecause of what i did to dominate you." He said and she remembers what he did to her and he disbt regret it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:52 pm

"........."

"I don't kwow what else I can do but even if we never have kids that's fine too.." he sad rubbing the back of his head that she feels more bad now. Even if that's the case; what if he did want kids? She wouldn't be able to bear them (Maybe) and she fears she's still not strong enough.

"....I guess so." she mutters under her breath.

"...You don't trust me?"

"..I never said that..I just don't know if you really mean that. That it's alright for us to be together and not have kids."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 am

"Yes. Because i love you." He said and hekd her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:21 pm

She looks down at his hand holding hers then up to his face. Hiraki's expression was looking unsure or confusing. Her heart told her he did love her but she was thinking way too much from her mind. Telling her he didn't and was just saying this. Why was it hard? It shouldn't be right? She moves away from him but Hoshi looked worried towards her.

"Hiraki-"

"Don't...I Just......." she lets out a sigh then just feels more bad that this is happening. How in the world could someone like her do better on this. How could she even thin of the possible outcome. She wanted him to be happy. She wanted Hoshi to be the best as he can be but it only looked more silent......maybe she was wrong again.

"....Hiraki???"

"*Sighs*..I'm sorry..I just..I can't....I just can't....I-"

"Stop. You don't need to feel upset about this. Don't let it get to you.....you know how I feel for you..you know how badly I care for you..right?"

"......................" she turns away from him but sees small tears showing in her eyes.

"Hiraki please....don't you believe me?"

"..........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm

If you dint believe me... thats fine but at least try using your powers. Its been a month and i knkw for a a fact youbare fully heaked and much stronger than ever." He said ketting her hand go. He didnt know what to think and decided to let her think aboit it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:32 pm

"......"

"At least give me that." he said but Hiraki sighs feeling upset then looks away from him. She agrees with this but goes to rest up for the time being. He watches her head inside but didn't say anything else for the remaining time of day. He did cook dinner for them as they ate then heads off to bed later on. He just hopes things get fixed between them later on.

During that time, she's been avoiding the closeness feeling she didn't deserve him while he was going back to training. He did try checking up on her but Hiraki responds with 'I'm fine...' that was just two words that worries him. He even sees her walking into town and look around at other females. She wonders if they would be better for Hoshi? She didn't know.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:38 pm

He disnt know what to do tobreak her out of her funk ahe was in. Al he could thnk kf made hi feel like aazy pervert. He sajd all he could and wished to help her feel better any means possible. Keep in mind he never understood or knew abkut marriage so that wouldnt come to his mind unless she propoaed. Sbe was looking at other girls and wishing he was happy fkrgetting that he was hapy with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:42 pm

He was finishing up another training session but sees her gone to the market again. She was not doing much or was still busy with something while looking at a book. She heard others talking near by but sees and senses females that's not as strong like Hoshi. Most of them would have been scared of him if they didn't know or knew later. She didn't want to help or find someone that would become afraid of him.

Sighing, she looks around wondering what else to do. She looks around the town observing more females but none of them would meet to Hoshi's needs. "What will I do? I want him happy but...nothing is working. These females are not as powerful for him...they'll just run away from him.." she mutters looking down at her drink.

"I wonder if he'll get angry at me for doing this. I just want him happy.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 pm