Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:46 pm

"Hiraki we were a little exaustsd. Or they woukd have showed up on our doorstep to challenge us. I know you can handle this because you suck on my energy and grow stromger from it." He said and he meant it. He had absolute confidence in her ability to grow and adapt. His words touch her heart swelling it a little with happiness and self confidence.

"Ifl swear im going to be strong like you. I want to feel the strength and know that youre mine and safe." She said. She was really worried but his words comfort her in a small way. What she said made h8m smile at her.

"Youre stronger than you think. " he said trying 5o compliment her. He didnt know what to say and it seemed she was going to train more ssriously with him in spite of possible outcomes because she wanted to help him carry his burden
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:04 pm

"..Either way; I'm going to become stronger no matter what. I won't let this be a weakness to me..I can't." she grumbles looking down to close her hand into a fist. However, this got Hoshi worried for her. Hiraki is strong like him and maybe even stronger but that only worries him a little after so long. He wonders just how in the world he can do this or help her in some point without her being too worried or over doing it.

"................."

He started to say something but his words were stopped as she stood up and leaves the room. Hiraki needed time to her self to think about this. Or at least get a clear head from it. Hoshi didn't say anything but was still worried. After that talk, he was already seeing and hearing more things going about but keeps it to himself for now. Later that day, Hiraki was not in bed since Hoshi already fell to sleep after today but he didn't know that Hiraki was out that night training herself hard. She punches the air and quickly did a few kicks.

She will get stronger to keep him safe and herself. Hiraki will do what is needed to make sure the ones she cares for is protected. No matter what. The curious thought only leaves her over tired and makes her still fight after some time. She will do her best no matter what. Hoshi had no idea she was training through the night but he will in the next morning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:29 pm

She didnt over do it. Like sayians her lind were warriors and she pushed he rlimits further than ever before as always. He csme out at dawn just a sshe was finishing up and he stretches while he wached her. Afte rhe eas done stretching he bid her good morning and she saw he was starting his own.

Her head was clear about how ti train to gain he rown awakened power and she knew he was very tempting in her heated tired state. He begins and she finishes before going to get some rest. She didnt say anything and he decided it was okay because she needed time.

In the bedroom she panted and sweat drips from her. Seeing him and his muscles while in a weakened state herself made sexy ideas flow through her mind and she wasnt ready for fun and games yet. She needed to eat and rest to continue her training.

He returned to his own to unlock that power omce again. She almost hoped he wouldnt do it yet because that intense stremgth was something she wouldnt mund testing the inside of her body against.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:18 pm

That power was only growing more unfocused after a while. He could have tried anything else after a while. However, he did worry about Hiraki after how she felt. This was a worrying situation that it was also making her feel like she wasn't doing enough for him. She had to prove that to him here and now or at least sooner than she figures. That was a possible outcome for her and she wished to show her own strength. After all this, she was training non stop in her own way but not bothering Hoshi.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:16 pm

When she neglected sleep he began to worry and tried to talk to her about it she refused and he tried to convince hee inly to jave her work harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Hoshi knows how she is during that time and it tells him Hiraki is really wishing to push her limits to get stronger and powerful. This way, she could protect him just like he would with her. She only kept struggling at times when building more power than normal. Focusing on her punches and kicks, even her special ability attacks she's learned or tried to learn over the last few days. She's even taking in less energy than normal because of this.

"................." He was just coming back from a grocery run after they were low on food but looks around for Hiraki. She was no where to be seen but gotten him worried thinking she pushed it again. "Hiraki? Where are you? I'm back from the store. Are you here?" he looks around trying to see where she was before sensing an energy building force.

"!!" The thought of some enemy was showing up to attack this home but he looks out seeing a wide beam of three spears floating around Hiraki as she was holding her hands out on either side. Her working outfit was soaked in sweat since she's been draining her own energy to build it more and more. With the ground shaking and cracks forming, this worries him. Just how much energy was she putting in this attack.

"Hiraki?!"

"........" 'Come on..just a little more..if I can just..get more energy into them....' She still kept building up more but she was draining more of her energy into it that she was only hurting herself. Hoshi looks more worried seeing this that he quickly tries to stop her but the energy builds up to expand a bit more, having her lower her arms as the energy balls started sparking ready to explode that he used inner force to push the energy balls away from this area into the air. She falls on her knees with hands resting on the grass under her.

She looked so exhausted from doing all this before she looks up seeing the energy spears expanding more and then explode. The wave of energy goes in different directions but he winces from the feeling that she was panting slightly from the over use.

"Hiraki? Are you alright?" he said worried now. She didn't answer him at the moment before she looks down at the ground not saying anything. However, she falls forward in the ground that made him panic.

"Hiraki!" he quickly picks her up bridal style and tries to go ahead and help her inside once more. He sees her knocked out but looked slightly sick that made Hoshi figure something was indeed wrong. He took care of her after a while or in hours while seeing her looking more worried. He was half angry that she was pushing herself like this but for how long/ Has she been doing this for a longer time than what she's telling him? He wanted to demand why she was doing this but he only became worried to wonder why she's doing this. To protect him? To show she's just as strong? He wasn't sure but this makes him remain silent still worried for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Then it hit him. She ws doing this to keep up with his growth. And it was hurting her. He laid her down and quickly tries to giver her some of his own energy. It was hard wothout practice ans she nirmally guloed down his energy while they mad elove but she ws on no state for such a thing.

He focuses harder and a ball of soft lihht flashes and she glows with his power. It was enough to prevent her death but she needed alot of rest. He tends to her wounds from her own attack and sees one like a burn in her side.

Quickly he soaked a rag in water and works to cool it down so it can heal better and faster. He worked for an hour before she begins to slowly stirr. He was saying it over and over "im sorry i wont use that power ever again please dont die."

She heard him when she woke up and saw that his hands were cracking from tending to her wounds and burns she heard what spunded like a promise that would make it impossible to live up to his true potentiol. And she had to stop him from maling that choice. "N-no. You cant... say that. Its a part of who you are." She said slowly and weakly.

"Dont die hiraki youre doing what i do to train yrll me how to help you." He was truly worried about her since alm he kne wwas making love wpuld restor eher energy and heal hee but there had to be another way. If not he would hesitate to do so because of how hurt she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:00 pm

".....You don't have to do anything, Hoshi. I just..wanted to become stronger. Just like you but it backfired. I need to get stronger..s..so I can keep protecting you..." she sounded so weak even with the energy he gave her. This was unlike her but he knew she's doing it to prove her point. Even if she was a Ozoo demon, he was his life. Even him making such a promise will be broken.

He shouldn't stop using or reaching higher places of his power because the sayian race are warriors that never back down from a fight. That grow excited for a battle, their blood boiling like fire for the first move. He looks back to her as she was looking at him but he just lets out a worried sigh running his fingers through his hair.

"You don't..d..do that....Just keep being you. Don't stop because of me."

"But.......you.."

"I'll b..be fine..I need to train so I can get better and stronger, Hoshi. Don't you want to be that way too? Getting stronger and powerful? Being able to prove to others that you are strong?...." she did want him to grow and be better but he shouldn't over do it either.

"Besides..t..that power..still dwells in you, Hoshi. You can't hide from it..that will just keep growing powerful too...."

"I won't do that..I want you happy and alive, Hiraki. How can I be happy if you ended up....dying....I just.."

"......That's why I need to train..to become stronger....." He looks at her thinking she's insane but he was shocked as she was struggling to try sitting up and gets back to training. Right away, he grabs her shoulders carefully to lay her back down on the bed.

"You are not going anywhere. You are in no state to train right now, Hiraki. I'm not letting you over do it and end up killing yourself.."

"..Hoshi, I need to-"

"What you need to do is rest....that's all. WE can figure another way to do this Hiraki...just please...don't make me force you to stay.."

"Hoshi, let me u..up..I need to train..I need to get stronger..f..for you..for us...please.." She was now begging him to let go of her but he looks away not sure how to react to that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:13 pm

He kissed her. It aa the onmy thing he coumd do to distract her. Him making the first move as common but she needed love not pain. The kiss made her body activate and hunger between her legs formed. "N-not fair... you cammmph"

He didnt care about fair. All he cared about was making sure she heals before rushing off to reach a new hight. That deep hunger insjde of her wanted him and his emltions riled so he would do something dark fkr hr.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:24 pm

"I know you wish to train and become stronger but I'm not losing you when it gets too much strain for your body, Hiraki. I don't want to lose you....you see that right?" he spoke against her lips that she looks away from him. Of course she knew but Hiraki felt like she had to. Reaching new heights will show her just how powerful she can become. Even if gathering energy is something she's used to in her race.

"Hoshi please...this isn't fair for me. What will kissing me prove?"

"That should prove enough.......You understand that right?" he wanted her to see that even if he feels her trying to sit up again he wouldn't let her move again. He held her tight but she moves her self back a little still tired.

"Hoshi, will you p..please let me train? I need to become stronger...unless you want me to be killed..."

"..Of course not.." he said.

"Then I'm going t...to train.." she moves back to get out of bed slowly while looking at her feet. She felt a bit wobbly from laying down but getting up too face does that. She leans against the wall that Hoshi quickly goes to help her or try to get her back to bed.

"Please don't do this, Hiraki. Just come back to bed.."

"I'm fine....you shouldn't worry Hoshi.."

"But I am. You barley can walk right now..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:31 pm

"Hiraki if you th8nk you are weak you arent. Think about it this way. Before that fight i completely broke you. You and i both were in a weakened state. Now im rested and unhurt. Sk why dont you take some of my energy or alot of kt so you cn train?" He was serious and wonders why she didnt think kf that. Was kt too soon for more between them or wa she forgeting what they did and hkw badly he wrecked her body claiming what he wanted and keeping hjs promise to give her ultimate pleasure befkre the battle even happened.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 pm

She looks down still thinking about it but Hoshi walks over to her to see her still leaning against the wall. Was she really that tired from over use or was this telling him something? "Hoshi.."

"Please...just take some. That way you can train but I think you don't need it after what I seen. You are strong Hiraki..I know that..." he sees her look down again at the floor about to step foward but she suddenly felt dizzy from standing up or getting up too quickly that she suddenly slips from the wall. Hoshi catches her in time to hold her close but saw her knocked out again. She wasn't going to die but was really tired now.

".....Oh Hiraki.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 pm

He wasnt sure what to do. Should he arpuse her thus taking advantage of her weakened state trying tk help or shoukd he just wait? He wasnt gping to force her but he ws gping to help her any way he fould no matter the outcome. He decided to massage her muscles when he sat her down. It as a safe stsrt and she woumd slowly feel relaxed while he did it. He started with her shoulders slow hard grip pushing deep into her skin and making sure she felt the enetgy he was letting flow i to hr body.

There s a fadter way but taking her now when she was tired was not hjs idea of romance. Just mindless lust. He was looking to help her not use her and she begins to see that even in ber weakend state.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:47 pm

For now, this seems to be a safer speed to do and go with till she rests up again. That took about a few hours since he didn't stop his was of helping her. Hiraki seems more tired and sleepy even when she has not woken up. Him, on the other side, just looks down at her tired expression hoping she will be alright when waking up this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:58 pm

"You were the one to tell me rest was as important as training" he said after she settled down. He keeps that firm
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:08 pm

"...................."

"I always knew you were special Hiraki. You always were that special someone that knew what she was talking about." He looks down at her tired face still sleeping but he was told this from her too. From the days he's over trained to her being worried over him. Now he knew how she feels. For now, he just stays by her till hoping on seeing her wake up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:08 pm

He always knew what it was like for her and he wasnt worried. He knew she could get through this. He took care of her by rubbing her sore muscles and cooling her over heated ones. It wasnt bad enough to wake her and he used his energy to strengthen her while she recovered. He decided instead of worryibg about he rhe woukd train with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Giving energy and recovering for the possible time might make one figure this was getting worse or bad. However, after a few hours, that leaves him feeling a bit tired. He feels her stir a bit but suddenly showing Hiraki shot up awake looking like she had some nightmare. She looks around about to attack something in her dream but stops looking around. She looks seeing nothing else but that only makes her cover her face.

"Hiraki?"

"........." He reaches to touch her shoulder but she quickly hits his hand away about to hit him but he stops her by holding both of her wrists. She looks to be in a panic but sees her move away from him in a matter of seconds. "....Hiraki, what's wrong? Are you alright? What happened? Did you have a bad dream?" he asked worried after a while seeing her looking down feeling her breathing growing heavy. Okay, her dream was getting worse now but she hugs her legs after trying to recover minutes later.

"......Hiraki-"

"G..give me a moment..please. I just need....a moment. I......" she was shaking as well looking down at the bed that she was looking worried or unsure about something. He decided to leave her alone but keep a eye on her just in case. For a while later, he sees her sitting near a window thinking to herself that he walks over thinking she was alright after a while. Was she still feeling fear or was she over thinking when it came to training?

"Hey Hiraki, I'm coming to check on you...are you alright?..."

"..........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm

"Will you tell me what happened in yohr dream?" He asks her and she rocked back and forth. It must have been something terribme to make her keep him out of arms reach. He didnt come floser but was starting to worry about her bad dreams coming back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 pm

".....I..I don't wish to speak about the dream right now. I just can't." The dream just leaves her feeling nervous but the feeling from her dream makes it harder for her. Hiraki knew her race was still out there but she only looks more nervous depending on that much.

".Hiraki?"

"*Sighs* The dream was....referring to your father. I saw him in my dream..he took over this world and the universe like we never killed him. He was more powerful and stronger...*Hugs herself* He beaten you like it was nothing but I was held up by his hand from the throat. He was furious with what we done to him but...he.." She reaches up to rub her throat feeling like she still felt his grip chocking around her throat.

".........."

"He then...He just took me away to some weird planet that seems to be your home planet and made me..." She bit down on her bottom lip not wanting to say it before she looks away forcing herself up. He makes her stay where she was so Hiraki didn't hurt herself.

"Easy; remember he's dead. You and I beat him together..he wont' come back Hiraki.."

"...." she shook looking down but felt him hold her close with one hand petting her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:05 pm

Ooc: now i have an idea to bring him back as a cyborg like frieza did...

Bic: he held hiraki and patted her head hushungher fears gently. Maybe sh3 could see th3 future and maybe he would come back but that was absurd wasnt it? He decided to work on hks training to unlock that stange power and work with hiraki on her training at the same time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:08 pm

For now though, he had to get her to calm down so she isn't as scared. For the dream, it really spooked her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 am

He works hard to ease her worried and fears. It made him think about her worries and he guesse dmaybe she just needed to talk about her drwam more.

"What caused these dreams love?" He asks kindly and keeos holding hee close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:45 pm

".............."

"You known, you might feel better if you tell me what your dream was like. I wish to help you.." he said in some worry that he sees Hiraki look down and sigh.

"..As I said it's nothing. The dream was a old fear regarding of..your father. I know he's dead and he won't come back to..t...take me away from you. Isn't your race use to breeding for warriors instead of families?" she said seeing him remain quiet. He as not sure about that but he didn't wish to find out about it worrying about it. True, his clan could be like that but he didn't wish to find out.

"Lets not think about that okay? It's just a dream Hiraki..remember..."

".....I..I know..and understand.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:05 pm

He learnd to frust her dreams and insticts but hearing about how her race was used made him think kf something. "So... ahem.. you are supposed to bear my children then?" He akss her bluntly. He didnt knkw h3 fould have children let alone with her so he hadnt been using protection. Either way it wpuldnt matter since fkr now chimdren were but a far off dream for either kf their minds.

"Thats what i said... and no im... not old enough yet... nor am i strong enough tk gove someone as powerful as you healthy babies." She said and he undersrod now whybsh3 was training so hard. She wanted children.. not just children... she wanted his children. The thought stunned him and sh3 noticed right away that he rewlly did understand the d3pth of her feelings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 pm