Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:28 pm

"You seem frozen dear. Is everything alright?" He said in her ear rubbing that spot slowly and softly. He wanted he rto answer on her own without prompting and he loved how ted she got from a this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:49 pm

"I..I'm f..fine. Just trying to clean up even if your t...touching me this way." she mutters seeing him finding her precious but gasped when he presses up against her from behind. She really was precious and he only wishes to love her ten times as much. He knew she was trying to fight him from how she was squirming in his arms. His hands massaging her hips while she sways her hips slightly. She was trying to stop him but he grips her rear still massaging her.

"You sure about that? You seem to enjoy it." he teased.

".............M...maybe." she whispered. His fingers were leaving light strokes even above her clothes that she feels him kissing her neck next after some time. She whimpers feeling his hot lips but he only keeps holding her close still loving her as much as possible. He groans loving the heated sensation of this that he was already growing hard thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm

He didnt escalate it much more until she was finished with her cleaning. It was after all important to keep the dishes clean andhe respected her need to wash the dishes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:33 pm

Her hands kept washing and drying the dishes that remains in the water till she was finally done with them. Her hands move to set the plates down onto the counter that she begins drying her hands now. "*Sighs* Alright, that should do it now. Hoshi, did yo-Mffmm!?" he quickly gives her a kiss to the lips, holding her close against his body that she was shocked heavily blushing.

"Mmmmfff~"

She felt his hands squeezing her hips tightly that he was pulling her back against his front. Her mind was already growing fuzzy from the kiss that she whimpers slowly kissing him back that he breaks the kiss panting against her lips.

"H..Hoshi??"

"Sorry, couldn't help it. You're just way too cute and when you were done..I just had to." he mutters but grinds against her that she gasped gripping his arms looking down. Hiraki whimpers feeling him bucking against her but he was leaving kisses against her shoulders and neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:13 pm

"Mmm youre just too cute. Im curious what might happen it i decided to take you here and now." He said with a low hum leaving a mark on her neck as he presses her whole body against his.

"Youre haa such a tease mmm~ i wonder what you might do to me aah your hands are so naughty you know my hips aremmmff" he kisses her lips again before she can finish her reply. His tongue swirls around hers and she feels him still grinding against her.

He was still holding back a little. He loved kissing and touching her. He loved how heated she gets and how cute her coy attitude made her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:28 pm

She grips his shirt feeling his tongue getting pushed into her mouth, swirling against her own. It felt way too good and Hiraki was having trouble fighting him. True, she didn't mind Hoshi's rough treatments but he was being so gentle with her that it leaves her whimpering heavily with her place getting wet. He knew she was growing hot. He knew she was feeling more pleasure in need.

"See? You love it...you just enjoy me doing this to you.." he mutters into her neck but she hisses feeling him squeezing her hips harder now. Hiraki lowers her head shaking now that he was moving his hands up to pull her closer against his body still making out with her. Their tongues swirling more harder against each other that she gasps feeling him still tightening his hold around her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:28 am

He loved to tease her and make her want things by doing it slow this way. His grip tightend and he presses her closer. He ws drawing near to pushing her down and really teasing her and he guessed she wpuld love it if he pushed her down and started to eat her ot before completely taking her. The thought crosses his mind and he holds on to it. He didnt want to be too hasty and decide wrong. He remembers her toy but it was pit kf reach and he didnt remember where she put it so he fouldnt use his ki she mke it float to him.

He guessed eating her out before claiming her once mre was a good idea and his thoughts made him slow down a little. She noticed and reads them easily.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:24 pm

She blushes heavily from all this touching and holding but that makes her feel more over heated. From the possible rush between them just makes both Hiraki and Hoshi feel over burned in desire. He bucks against her again that she gasped, feeling him throbbing against her. She blushes heavily from feeling that but quickly tries to move away but he keeps his tight grip around her. He didn't want her to leave but Hiraki tries to speak feeling him squeezing her hips.

"H..Hold on now..you're making me close to....hhhaaaaa....release. What about you though? You shouldn't leave me like this."

"..And if I wanted to?" he joked kissing her neck slowly.

"............"

"See? You really want it and that makes me wish to give you more pleasure and love. You enjoy it right?" he teased seeing her looking flushed again. She did want more but bucks back against him as he feels her grinding against him.

"I do..but I think it should be fair for you to get something back.." She moves one of her hands to behind her and him, stroking the lump touching he. He groans feeling that touch but she only blushes to quickly turn around and press up against his chest. He was already feeling her slip a hand into his pants to feel him. Already excited and hard that she grips him and strokes him slowly.

He looks down to see her pleasuring him with her chest pressed up against his own chest. He really was something else but that leaves her flushed to kiss his neck carefully.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:52 am

He murrs and groans loving her touch and her tentative kisses. He let her do as she pleased and it seemed sje sfikk thought that him not getting anything was a problem. He would jave takem care of tjat soon but her choice wa sbetter for the moment.

Je moans a little as she strokes and rubs him jarder feelimg him throb in her hand he was restraining himself and enjoying her even more when she whines. He rubbed her hips hard squeezing her rear and trying his best to keep jer aroused and arouse her even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:41 pm

She already leans into kiss his lips before he already was starting to look down at her as well. He started to nip and kiss her neck even more that he was seeing her whimpering slightly. Hiraki whimpers loving this feeling that she pushes him against the wall that he grunts from the push. He then keeps looking down to her and she kisses his lips deeply that he groans holding her close. Both of them groan together still holding each other that he was seeing her pushing up more against his body. He was so precious right now but he only looks more over excited now.

They didn't break the kiss after some time that he started holding her close against his chest. He feels her heated breath's brushing against his neck but she only whimpers still pumping his length feeling it throb and even show some veins again. He was trying to hold back but she only grew more heated quickening her movements.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:58 pm

Hoshi was panting harder and throbbing worse he was starting to lose hjs self control. The heat she made him feel drove him to take her and push inside. He didnt do any more except kiss her. He ws working to let her do as she wished and hjs skin burned from her kisses and touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:12 pm

They still remained kissing once more that their tongues were swirling against one another. He holds her close kissing but she also whimpers heavily to quicken her hands. She already was feeling hotter and hotter that she cries against his lips, still kissing his lips hard. They were still grinding against one another that it was leaving her more dazed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:40 pm

"Haa mmm i wna tto push inside. Can i do that uet or mmm do tou wish to play longer." He said and panted heavily brealing the kiss as she grinds harder against him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:33 pm

"I do enjoy playing with you but..you can play with me too.." She blushes happily feeling him get harder in her hands. However, this leaves her feeling more pleasure after some time. She wanted to feel more pleasure again but pumps him that he gasps then gets kissed by her. She kisses him gently that he holds her tighter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:30 pm

He was losing It and thristimg mote.and more as he works to male her pleasire grow asixh ir more thm his.had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 pm

She still kept kissing him more that she started to nip his bottom lip. Hoping to hear more of his voice. However, she only blushes to deeply kiss him again. He groans out feeling her lips but started feeling more lost in pleasure that she was starting to kiss her back in return.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:30 pm

While kissing her he pusbe shis fingers inside her and rubs not so gentle. He groans oit feeling he rnip his bottom lip and he kisses he rmore rubbing inside of her folds with his fi gers. He was rubbing hard and deliberatly trying to make her cum even and she returns his kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:01 pm

The fingers made her gasp against his lips but she only whimpers hoping to feel even more. She grinds against his fingers feeling their lips pressed against one another that she squeezes him hard to hear him gasp against her lips. She pushes against his chest again but he only feels more heated feeling her already burning for more.

He keeps on kissing her till he breaks the kiss feeling her nipping at his neck now. He already groans feeling her hot lips against his skin that she started grinding up against his body hoping for more. Already, her body was sweaty and heated that she squeezes his member again that he quickly grips her arms feeling her already burning up. He grips her shirt still on her but he carefully feels her start to move against him.

For now, he quickly grips her shirt to rip it off of her. Exposing her chest and breasts that she gasps breaking the kiss that he flips them so she's against the wall this time. He panted already heated but seeing her flushed pink from his strength. Did he have enough? If so, she didn't mind while licking her lips slowly hoping to feel even more pleasure.

"That's enough...teasing from you, Hiraki...."

"...Oh? And what are you going to do.....punish me?" she purrs out quietly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:09 pm

"Grrr i might mmmm if you dont take this seriously i mihht just tie you up and tease you with just my fingers and tongue. Even if you begged me to take you i would just keep teasing you. That will be your punishment" he said and he was quite serious about it. He wasnt going to take any chances. He wanted to knkw exactly what she wanted and he pushes his figners harder even as she cries out fron her g spot bein rubbed roughly.

He wasnt holding a thing back and he could tell she was. He also knew she wanted to do more with him and wished for it to be a surprise from him. He knew these things because he studied her and understood her sometimes. He wasnt just olaying games he was trying to show just how well he knew her and how deeply he loved her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:35 pm

"Now...Tell me..or else." He warns her but his hands keep a firm hold on her that she blushes heavily seeing him being precious. Hiraki leans in close to kiss his lips pressing her palm from the hand touch his stomach. However, he only groans feeling her about to stroke him again. That's when Hoshi pushes his fingers in that she gasps feeling that then gets her lips taken by his own. She whimpers feeling him kissing her with their tongues swirling around that he pushes her against the wall hard.

"Mmmmmm~"

He wanted to show that Hiraki was he. She belongs to him; not his father. Enemies. or others. Hiraki loves him and he loves her. She feels him holding her by the neck carefully that she feels some wetness spilling out onto the floor through her pants. He really was going all out that she was whimpering even louder that he breaks the kiss hearing her heavily gasping for air.

"Well?"

"I..w..want....you. I want to be punished please.."

"How? You're avoiding the question Hiraki." He spoke with a dominating tone but seeing her lean against him that she was feeling him stroking her ever so slowly. He grips her shirt wanting to rip it off of her and play with her breasts but the teasing was getting to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:04 pm

He decided that since she didnt answer him completely she needed to be punished. He pushed her down and ties her hands together holding them above her head. She was going to be punished and as he tied her bonded hands to something she gasps feeling him rip her shirt off.

She squirms as he growls and kisse sher breasts as he tore her undergarment off and slowly he slurps. He was working to catch her feet to force them apart and used his attention to her breasts as a distraction. He rlegs slowed as she moans out and he caught thwm at the knee.

He held her legs as shw squirms and gave her. One. Last. Chance.

"Tell me how or i will do as i said. I will eat you out and rub you until you cant cum anymore without passing out." He said firmly. His grip on her legs was tight and he squeezes too hard making her hurt a little. This was supposed to be a punishment after all.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:16 pm

That sting made Hiraki hiss slightly but she only whines when his hands started stroking her thigh to keep her mind on him. Hoshi knew she wanted something but that leaves her burning for pleasure and heated desire. She started to burn up worse but made her groan out in pleasure. She feels him press up against her but Hiraki parts her lips to speak.

"I want you though. I want to f..feel pleasure. I want you to love me Hoshi....I want you to take control and show me...you care..is that wrong?" she spoke finally but he didn't say anything to slowly grip her thighs to make her gasp out. He sees her place twitching again but he shook his head to move closer.

"......You really want that punishment don't you? Oh well...I'll just go ahead and punish you then.." she gasped feeling him seeing her place but two fingers push against her place to make it let out a squish noise. She moans out quietly feeling this but he only feels how slick and wet she became. It was hot and slippery.

"So needy aren't you?"

"I..I'm not that needy, Hoshi...I'm just aroused because you keep touching m..me......being so mean to-" She bit down on her bottom lip but he only groans out feeling her place conversing wanting more of his touches. He didn't say much but rubs her hard and slowly making her moan out. It felt so good to be touched like this but she only whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:13 am

He splits his fingers spreading her folds open she whines as they convulse and he saw her walls were wet. He pushes his fingers deeper and harder as he takes her punishment one step at a time rubbing hard and pressing her nerve. He knew what he was doing to her and loved how much wetter she became.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:19 pm

All Hiraki did was look away but she only blushes heavily from the excitement. The pleasure only burns through her body that she whimpers feeling his fingers spreading her open or better pushing against it. She gasped feeling that but he only groans watching her struggle like this. He keeps quiet watching his fingers stroking her but keeps her thighs apart so he can savor the view of this. She was already drenching his fingers that he could see her look away blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:16 pm

It wasnt easy for her but she put the playe. And rag down before hoshi did too much to make her forget. He was still looking at her and rubbing hard hoping she would either melt into his arms ready for the taking or snap and take him as a wild beast unleashed. Either wau he would be happy since it ws her and he loved the sound sshe was making as his fingers slide agaunst the wet sides of her slit before pushing in again.

Soft murrs came from him as he enjoyed how she sounded and reacted to his touch. "Mmm youre definitly needy alright. Aroused or not you need something insjde here dont you?" He teased again making her pant harder and try to respond.

"Haa not mmmm needy. S-soooo mmm so mean. Haa not there!" She said as he lifts one of her breasts cupping it in his hands.

"Here?" He asks then squeezes hard making her cry out. If he disnt stop soon her body woukd crave his energy once more and she might not be able to control herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm