Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:48 am

She cries out feeling each thrust being pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy, feeling her own wetness spilling out and onto the floor. The pleasure was going through her mind so much that it was leaving Hiraki feeling more hotter than normal. She loved the sensation of this desire and pleaure that she cries out looking hotter with her tongue hanging out with drool spilling out.

"Ahhhh, Haaaaa so good your hot cock is pulsing so much. It's growing more and more hotter now. I'll draw close if you keep going.." she cries out worse that she was crying out while feeling her place gripping around his length even harder. However, she moans out feeling her body burning worse. However, she moans arching her back against the wall crying out worse.

"So tight; I'm gonna cum deep inside of you. So good...I..I can't.." he was trying to speak but it only made her whimper, feeling weaker and hotter. She hugs him tight feeling him slamming harder into her before he slams his fist into the wall thrusting deep into her that the tip was pushing in her womb. Hiraki arches her back screaming out in a powerful climax as she feels her pussy squirting out hard twitching in pleasure.

He feels his own heated cum spills out and deep inside her womb. It had a few dripping out of her to the floor as she was trying to recover moments later. The sensation of pleasure was worse and she was feeling hotter and more aroused seconds later. They breathed heavily from the whole thing that it leaves him nipping against her neck. However, she was purring feeling him still releasing more of his seed inside of her.

"S-so much..even if you came, your st-still releasing so much inside of m-me....was it that g-good?" she whispers sweetly to him seeing him still cuddling up against her body seeing how sweaty she got from all the heated sensation of pleasure moments later. They remained still for the second but she grips his hair to kiss him deeply while blushing. He held her close still not letting her go while kissing her back just as hard.

However, the pleasure from them both were stronger and hotter that it leaves her feeling happier and more dazed. She was blushing feeling his tongue swirling against her own that it was leaving her feeling happier and blushed. They were burning up worse in desire that they were hugging one another tightly. However, they didn't respond to one another that it leaves Hiraki cuddling up against him feeling her growing more hotter that his cock pulls out showing his seed drip out.

"*Panting heavily*"

"So m-much..it's way t..too much.." she whispered wanting to hold it in but couldn't since he let out so much inside of her. However, it leaves her whimpering loudly to kiss his neck squeezing her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:47 pm

he felt like he finally satisfied her and he panted hard trying to control himself. His grip lessens but his kisses were heated still. He was dazed and drained while she was stuffed and weak. He really did a number on her this time and as she moves she feels aches inside. He bruised her pussy really bad this time and his cock looked beat up too. He would recover fast and was always a fast healer but she started to realize that he would get even stronger after this.

He finally managed to slow the kisses down enough that she could speak again
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Hiraki blushes feeling him laying on her body to recover but to be honest, she loved this moment with him. Knowing Hoshi gave it his all to make sure they were drained from the pleasure that burns from them. All she did was run her fingers through his hand leaving a kiss to his lips. He tenses up feeling her soft lips but carefully relaxed in her arms to return the kiss. He held her cheek still wanting her to feel everything even if they were tired.

He feels his cock slip out knowing some of his cum spills out under her. She panted knowing he let out a lot inside of her and she was growing more hotter now. She already feels him relaxed in her body but they lay together feeling the heat slowly burning away after a moment.

"Y-You okay......Hiraki?" he asked sweetly to her while kissing her neck as sorry in case he went too far on her.

"I'-I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I am fine." she whispered back to hug him close with a smile seen on her face. She was happy with him and loved every second she felt from him. She knew this was their intense moment yet and she loved it. For now, they lay on the bed together to rest up while she lays in his arms shutting her eyes to smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Perhaps she forgot the tournament he hadn't it had been creeping steadily closer but she seemed happy to stay here and keep him all to herself.

The way he figured it no one was a strong as either of them and they were together here so there was no where to go to find a challenge. He was happy and as she snuggles closer he kisses her head
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Hiraki giggled from the head kiss but she only cuddles up more into his chest that she was resting now against him. He loved her seeing how precious she was being and it leaves him feeling more happier between her. They were happy together and wouldn't change that for the world.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:42 pm

Several days pass in which they were very naughty and he used her toy on her to surprising success. It seemed its overlapped size was good enough to break her and satisfy her physical needs.

She marveled at how well he did in learning how to rend to her wishes and she even wishes to show him more but was always having to pay catch up with how fast his mind changes subjects. She loved him and it showed with how patient she was with him. One hour he would be training on a game he discovered and the next he would be training but of she ever got heated and needed to be satisfied he would be right there no matter what and give her the toy full force or his member if she really needed it.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:42 pm

They would work together to figure something out that it leaves one just thinking about it. Knowing that Hiraki was getting better through the time but she was thinking about it. Knowing the possible outcome leaves her over thinking about it. She was even thinking about how things gotten better for them thanks to it.

They were talking for a while but remained silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:07 pm

he seemed to talk about this one game where he really had to focus on holding back or the keys would break. As he talked about it she seemed to think it was interesting but never joined him. It involved players from all over the world and there were player against player as well as player against computer bosses and traps.

He went on about magical battles and certain death stakes in the story and she just got lost in how much information he gave her. He liked to play a magic user called a mage because he could never learn magic. And that made her giggle even he had a fantasy and it seemed it was to use magic on top of his ki.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:17 pm

"That's interesting. I never expected such a thing before. Though, I never heard of such things before." Hiraki blinks again but she still was listening to him as best as she could. All of this was really something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:47 am

" i like it and alot of the playrs are toxic but if you ignore those ones some arent too bad." he said and she watched him on the screen as his character threw all sorts of colored lights at the monster or person shaped polygons used to render the systems visuals
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:10 pm

"That makes sense. I hear that most tend to use hacks in order to seem good. I guess it's going to be hard to find them in the act?" she types waiting for his reply. He knew about that too since he figures most or some would do just that.

"Yeah...but we can ignore them if they seem way too good. Their stats and time playing the game will tell. That and this only came out recently too." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 pm

"mostly the game system wont let hackers get away and relies on players to tell the difference. and report them. ive been reported but no one actually did anythign becuase they couldnt find any issues with my game that told them i was hacking."

"you? how?"

"i guess having well trained reflexes is grounds for hack reporting. and maybe because i actually learned how to play my character in ways that shouldnt work but work for me."

"okay...? but if they are that bad why keep playing?"

"to win."

"win what?" her question confused him.

"just.. to win... to over come a challenge." he said not ever thinking about it deeply before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:04 pm

"Ohhhhh...interesting." she said thinking about it.

"Trust me, it is but it's no fun if hackers ruin the fun for others. Thinking their better when they just cheat." he explains since Hoshi was always playing fair. That made Hiraki curious to this game and wonders just how much fun it would be.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:49 pm

she watched as his character went through. a purple shockwave bloomed out of his character hitting the mobs that surrounded him and his party hiting everything he would pull backa bit and use a babyblue and purple blastthat split into 5 and hit 5 monsters a once hard then he would use 4 of the shockwaves. it was what he always did inn large groups and she saw a damage meter caounting how hard everythign hit the enermies. he was either 2nd or 3rd single target bit in the mobs he was always the top and she watched facinated.

it wasnt physical like martial arts but she knew he had to control himslef with the same kind of discipline both to not break his keyboard but to keep his rerlexes sharp. she knew he took advantage of his martial arts training and reppeatedly his the same numbers rapid speed to use his powers as fast as he could. she keeps watching until he was done and then he stretched andsaid he wanted to treain again to work out the kinks form sitting still so long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:57 pm

This game was really different but it was good for others to learn more about it in due time. Maybe he could teach her how to play it too or get better. For now, this was just fine. Watching Hoshi fighting or playing the game since it was so different than their usual training.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:31 am