Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:42 pm

She blinks trying to take in everything he just said that it caused her face to bloom bright red. This only made her feel more nervous to hide away from him. However, Hoshi held her close not wanting her to hide away. She was precious to him and nothing else would change that about his view on her. Knowing how she felt, Hoshi leans in to kiss her cheek again but she caught on to turn her head to speak.

This only caused them to kiss on the lips. Her eyes widen as he did in shock, feeling her kissing him. It was simple move by her but he only held her hand as she keeps on kissing him. This kiss was held for a little while before she breaks it looking at him.

".........."

"S..sorry, I just turned my head, Hoshi. I wasn't expecting you to...move your head either." she mutters but he only blushes harder holding her cheek that she shuts her eyes still feeling her face heated.

"You really are something else Hiraki."

"..*Pouts still blushing*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am

"If you wanted a kiss why didnt you just kiss me yourself?" He teases kissing her lips again before she could answer. He was a swift movement so she couldnt dodge and his tongue swirled around hers as he kissed her deeply. He koved kissing her and hoped this kiss wa sone she enjoyed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:47 pm

His lips were warm against her own that Hiraki kisses him back sweetly while blushing. He always knew what to do or say to make her this way but Hoshi was something she was happy being with. They shared the kiss for a while longer before she sees him now starting another deeper kiss to make her break it.

"Something wrong?" he asked smiling.

"You are such a tease.." she laughed against his lips but kisses him again with her arms around his shoulders. Hoshi just hugs her close still kissing her back too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:37 pm

"I can be sometimes. But i try to hold it back" je said confidently and kissed her again. He loved kissing her lips. He always blushed red and heated up when he kosses her and he always burns hot and blushes redder when she kisses him. She felt good and loving as she and he kiss and make out losing track of time and their senses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:18 pm

She keeps her arms around his shoulders, kissing him as much as she can get that Hoshi pulls her up into his lap still kissing her. However, it begins to change into making out as their tongues swirl against one another as he grips her shirt feeling it's dampness due to sweat. She held his cheeks kissing him back before they break away panting slightly.

"....S..sorry..it's hard to really hold back when we kiss like that." he said against her lips that Hiraki smiled nipping his bottom lip in a teasing way.

"That's your fault..for making it more hotter than normal. Do you know what you even do to me?" she said back that he only smiled holding her close while they sat there relaxing on the ground. However, it was hot out here and they were still sweaty and tired from their training session.

"How about we head inside and wash up? All the heat is going to my head." he said.

"I don't mind.." she said smiling about to move that Hoshi picks her up in his arms hearing her gasp. Hiraki blushes holding onto him to see him walking back inside the house. He was careful so she didn't hit her head before closing the door behind them with his foot. He then sets her down seeing her still holding onto him with arms around his shoulders.

"What's wrong?"

"I never will forget how strong you are, Hoshi. It's not bad....but still pretty exciting." she giggled.

"Well, being born a sayian proves that." he said smiling to hold her close so they look at one another.

"...Yeah, I know."

"Anyway, lets wash up okay?" he sees her nod and goes ahead with them heading to the wash room. He was about to let her go first but she shook her head to let him go. Hoshi didn't want to be rude to go first but she only waves her hand to say it's fine. She wanted to cool down for a bit then take a nice hot shower seconds after. He shrugs his shoulders and goes to wash up first. She smiled getting her things to use the bathroom while getting his clothes and things ready for him too.

He remained in the bathroom washing and cleaning up as best as possible while scrubbing his hair clean too. It was soothing to have the hot water running down his body while making sure things were still good when Hiraki would take one.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Hiraki decided to surprise him and sneak into his shower to share it woth him. His surprise was settled quickly with a kiss from her as her robe fell to the floor. Then she climbs in with him and keeps kissing him as the water eashes over them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:58 pm

He held her close against his body feeling her arms wrapped around his shoulders, kissing him back. Hoshi feels her pressed up against his body that he pulls her closer against his body wanting to feel more close contact. Their kiss lasted for a while till he slowly breaks the kiss to kiss her neck. She smirked seeing him looking so flushed that he gently kisses her neck more while she moans softly from his touches and kisses.

Hoshi blushes hearing her but moves back to see her smiling happily to him.

"What's wrong honey? Got startled?"

"Hey, that's not nice to say. You know how I get when it comes to you." he teases that she pulls him in close to kiss him again that he blushes heavily because of it. He feels her press him against the wall that he sees her giggling seeing that.

"Cute....you really are something else." she purrs that Marcus looked more shocked feeling all flushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 am

"I think youre cuter. Especially when you do things loke this they makr me reeally happy." He said reaching to grope her breast as he kisse sher again and hugs her close. The water spilled over them runbing between them and his massage to her sensitive breasts was driving her heat for him wild. He eas taking advantage of their nude circumstances to sneak in some rough heated pleasure to her.

She moans into the kiss not expecting it to escalate so quickly and his grip gets harder until he pushes his thumb into her nipple to push it hard into her breast. He swirls his thumb still kissong her and the water wa smaking it easier for him to fondle her precious breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:51 am

His hands felt so relaxing on her breasts but Hiraki leans in closer to kiss Hoshi's lips a little better before resting her wet hands on his cheeks. "You really are so sweet to me but you make it so embarrassing. Hearing these words just makes me really love you more." she teased feeling him kissing her neck till she reaches to sink in between them and feel him.

"Besides, that just makes it more exciting for me. You make it really heated now and more.......thinking? I might be wrong because you make it fun for me...but think for yourself too." she begins stroking him that made Hoshi tense up. Her hand was moving slowly thanks to the water, feeling him grow a bit more excited.

"Are you thinking of..playing a bit now? That's not fair." he said into her neck.

"You started it, Hoshi..Might as well repay you back in kind. You don't mind though...you're not stopping me." She moves away from him but still was moving her hand before kissing his neck with his lips. He leans back against the shower wall while he groans feeling her pleasuring him. He should be the one doing this for her but she turned the tables so quickly. He already felt aroused but he only remains calm feeling the water running down on them that he runs his fingers through her hair while holding her head up to kiss her again.

Their lips touched softly but they didn't slow down or stop. The sensation of desire only burns again that he was holding back while she was letting loose.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:12 pm

He throbbed in her hand swelli g up from her touch. She seemed to make him over se sitive opening up like this and it drove him crazy as he kisses her. He throbbed and swelled from her touch and he reaches to finger her to challenge her. He wasnt holdi g back striking right away and plunging hjs fingers inside her. They push i and she lets out a small cry as they sink i ti her wetness and start moving.

He was groaning from her pumpi g his member and he didnt stop her because she deserved to have her own enjoyment as well. She was loving this it seemed and he was doing his best to keep her guessing what could happen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:20 pm

"N..No fair. I wanted to make you feel pleasure Hoshi. You didn't have to do such a thing you know..that's so mmmm mean." she panted into his shoulder feeling more pleasure but this leaves her whimpering feeling his fingers pushing into her deeply feeling the slickness. He already feels her blushing hard but that only caused Hoshi to groan slamming his fingers even worse into her.

"Ahhh....hhaaaa...hhhaaaa......your finers are..mmmmm...really going in deep. Does it feel that exciting for you to feel me like this?" she asked still heavily blushing.

"You make it harder to make this pleasure better. I'm already throbbing each time you stroke me slowly. However, you make it more exciting while it's causing me to give you more love. Isn't it good for you too?" he teases.

"........*Blushing hard* You really are silly...but that's why I love you so much. However, if you wish for me to give you some excitement. Unless you want me to give you more pleasure..." She begins squeezing and pumping his member with her hand leaving small licks of the tongue against his skin. He really seems to have enjoyed it but that made her moan more slightly.

"See? So cute..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:26 pm

He panted and groans feeling her pleasuring him and slams his fingers harder and deeper into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:20 pm

She yelps from feeling his fingers slam into her but this made Hiraki squeeze him harder that she kisses his lips deeply. Hoshi blushes with eyes wide feeling her tongue swirling against his own slowly as they were pleasuring one another. His fingers still moving and stretching her out. While she kept pumping him more and more till she breaks their kiss with his tongue hanging out. She giggled seeing his expression before moving away to his side still pumping him faster and faster.

"Haaaa..hhaaa..Hi..raki. Take it easy; You're going to make me-"

"Hmm? What was that dear? You need more?" She teased under his neck still moving her hand suddenly that he leans his head and body back against the shower wall. However, he moans out feeling his fingers not going as strong but she keeps moving his hand with her other. Now, she was helping him and helping herself now.

"Feels so good...you really feel so good..Haaaaa...hhaaaa...you really are..mmmm..s..so good..." he panted out but he throbs feeling his length burning in her hand that she was panting moaning softly herself. She wanted him to feel as good as he can but panting feeling this that he was still thrusting into her hand quickly till she tenses up feeling his member throb again.

"C....damn it. Too close; it's too close. I'm gona-" she kisses his lips to silence him before she slams his fingers deeply into her to make her stop twitching. Right away, her hips bucked cumming violently while he did the same. His release hitting the shower wall hard as he breaks the kiss groaning out very loud in a low tone still cumming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:16 pm

He throbned and swelled in her hand and she was dripping badky. Most of the cum was washing away but their heat was only getting worse. He restrained his urge to push her to the fkoor and completely break her in pleasure and she and he both panted wanting more of eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:05 pm

"A bit too much hmm?" she teased but he only blushes heavily seeing her lick her own lips. Of course this made Hoshi blush hard but see her gently reach behind him to turn the water off. Hiraki carefully opens the shower curtain and steps out holding his hand. Maybe it's best to finish this in the room instead. She knew he was so eager to take her here but she blushes walking off while he follows her still holding back. Even with their bodies wet from the water, he sees her drying herself off but he walks behind her gripping her chest. She blushes feeling his hands but giggles looking behind her as he squeezes and massages her breasts.

Still soft but big that Hoshi leans in close from behind kissing her neck as she whines feeling him touching and loving her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:08 am

He was ll dripping wet and she could hear the pats od water hitting the floor from his elbows for a minite while he massages her breasts. He squeezes harder and twists them keeping a firm grip so the tugged a little as they twist.

"Your chest is so nice and soft i think ill keep this going for a while." He said as he kisses her neck. He was fpcuse don what he was doing and loved how she felt in his hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:50 pm

"Geez, if I knew you were going to be like this I could have just skipped the teasing." She whispered to him but Hoshi only kisses her neck even more squeezing and rubbing her breasts slowly. Hiraki was really sweet but adorable to him but he only feels him growing more hotter now. Seeing the close sensations of desire burning through him and her. He pressed up more against her to hold her head back kissing her lips.

All Hiraki did was whimper reaching to hold one of his hands on her breasts but this made him feel even more hotter now. The pleasure between them was brewing even hotter now. She could even feel his excitement from behind her but he pulls on the nipple to make her moan softly.

"Haa...hhaaa....."

"So cute...you really feel wonderful Hiraki to make you all mine.." he teased kissing her lips more but he keeps her body as close as possible. She felt some of the water drops hitting her skin that she whimpers when he pulls her even more against his body. All Hiraki did was gently move back against him but feels his hand rubbing her breasts even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:10 pm

The hand she wasnt holding slips down between he rlegs abd rubs then pinches her clit. He wanted to give her as much pleausre as he couls loving how she reacted. She presses up more against him getting wetter and moaning as he pleasure her with lots of his love backing him up. He wasnt gping to ease up and she frlt that pretty soon he ws gping to snap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:08 pm

She winces feeling his fingers touching that sensitive nub, making her gasp loudly. It felt hotter and more stronger than normal but Hiraki didn't seem to mind. Her body pushes up against his own body while seeing her body just growing hotter for him. Hoshi smiled seeing this but he only leans in to tilt her head back kissing her lips. She blushes heavily returning the kiss while she feels her heated body growing more lost and arousing. She only grips the hand that squeezes her breast but grinds back against him.

She feels him growing hotter down there but he pushes his fingers against her clit before they slip into her. She yelps feeling that but feels more heated thanks to it that she cries out as his fingers pushes into her and pulls out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:52 am

When his fingers leave her hole he spreads her wetness over her folds and her nub before pushing inside and rubbing hard again. He was focused on what he was doing and kisses her mote deeply with soft sounds coming from him. He wanted to keep giving her more as he continues rubbing her inside with his fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:22 pm

She whines along side him still holding him close but that only made her nip and kiss him harder that he was feeling more heated wanting more of him. Or at least to be closer that she bucks back against him hearing grunts and groans thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Her movements made his fingers rub harder than before right on her nerve. He didnt stop his fingers ot say anything as he rubs and watches her reactions. He was still focused but that concentration was slowly slipping as shw moans a little feeling him still giving her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:53 pm

The nerve was already swollen from feeling her desire, however, she only whimpers feeling him pushing and rubbing against it harder and harder. Hiraki whines ever so loudly, leaning her body into Hoshi's own that he was kissing her neck while she moans out to him. It felt amazing; more amazing than anything she's felt in her life. He was just looking hotter and more lost that she was grinding against his fingers slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:38 am

He focused on rubbing her and her slow grinding quickly soaks his fingers and his hand. He smirks and slids another finger inside to press her folds open and his middle finger presses the nerve hard rubbing it bqcj and forth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:16 pm

She yelps feeling that but it only makes her really unknown and heated. Her head leans in close to kiss and nip his neck happily feeling more aroused than normal. She only kisses his cheek but he forces her to kiss his lips. That's what he wanted while she deeply kisses him hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm