Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:28 pm

"Oh come now, Hoshi. You don't have to-"

"But I feel like I do! I just..I want to be sure your happy. I want to see you relaxing and feeling yourself....to show that I can make you feel satisfy you. I get you wish to do your best when it comes to making you all happy but...what about me? What can I do?" he really was asking this to her? Hiraki already told him he was fine but it seems he was still worried he's not doing enough?

"I guess it's because I don't want to push you away, Hoshi. I know you care for me and I find it sweet..but I don't want to say something to trigger you and thinking I don't..." she mutters looking at her lap. "Unless you have something to tell me?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:09 am

He bit his lip. "Yes i do. Hiraki... i want to use that toy on you. I made it to satisfy you and you pretend it doesnt exist. I want to keep romancing you until you are satisfied even if im tired... you always stop me when im tired so i made the toy to help me." He said it. He had feared they were fatal words. He didnt knkw why. He was serious and he also knew it wasnt what she wanted to hear. He just wasnt ready to be a groom.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:15 am

"Hoshi....I.." she stops speaking but looks down at her lap. She felt a bit bad due to her energy always growing out of control from hunger. Sayians have so much power and energy it was like a dream but Hiraki didn't want to drain him dry even when he was tired. "..But it's not fair to you. I can't let you get too tired then it effects you too much...I have to learn to take it easy with energy draining...."

"Energy Draining?"

"It's something my people do when we do species mating...I think is the word. That's why i didn't mind you making the toy for me....I just don't want to over tire you....." she said looking away to stand up and feel bad even more. "So...maybe I guess we shouldn't for a while...not till I trained my self to not drain so much.." she mutters thinking about it that Hoshi blinks not understanding.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:42 am

"Hiraki... i made the toy so you wpuldnt have to drain my energy to feel satisfied. So you could feel the size you need without doing what you think hurtsme. I figure that you need skin contact for it to work." She thought about it then a light clicked on in her head. He was right but why didnt she thinknof that too?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:46 am

"I think I understand but....what about you?" she asked worried now that he just looks silent to think.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:08 am

"If i can satisfy you wih the toy i will and then ill take you afterwards. If you are satisfied by such a toy you shouldnt drain so much energy making me bigger to fill you up. Especially from how hard you clamp down when im inside you" he said it all with a smile and his eyes half closed. He was serious and enjoying the thoughts. He wanted to try it out to see what would really happen because he wanted to give her everything he thought she deserved. Loke happiness and pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:05 am

"Hey, that's not my fault here! You know how I get when it comes to you pounding away inside of me. That's hard for me to ignore right now. You can't blame me for that can you?" she crosses her arms over her chest not sure how to explain anything about it bit he just remains silent thanks to it. Maybe in another way he was just unsure about it and he showed a smile to her.

"I'm just saying Hiraki. I know you drain a lot of energy but that tells me you wish to feel as much. It shouldn't be too bad though...You know it feels amazing thanks to that and with the toy, I know it will feel even better.." he said happily that it shows her blushing a little that he was happy to her. This just made her giggle to hug him.

"Either way; you don't have to be that way because of me but thanks for being adorable.." she said kissing his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:26 pm

"Hiraki. Im serious. I want to try it. You said the exact dimensions for it i made it the way you said it should be. Why wint you let me use it on you?" He was confused maybe she had a reason but if it didnt make snese to him he hoped she woulf explain it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 01, 2020 7:45 am

"Hoshi, I don't want to push you into doing something you might grow tired of. I know you wish to use such a thing on me but I want to be sure you are having fun as well. I don't want you to think I'm a-" he knew what she might say that Hoshi quickly grabs her pushes her down startling her. She was in shock seeing this that Hoshi looks at her holding both shoulders that they remain like this for a little bit.

"Hoshi???"

"Don't. I know what you are going to say and I want to tell you that is not true. You are NOT a slut for sex. You are beautiful and a strong warrior. Besides, I like that about you and I don't mind it. Seeing your face lost in pleasure is more arousing than anything in my life. True, I love fighting and getting stronger but I want you to be just you. I don't care what you are..you are you, Hiraki.."

"......"

He didn't say anything else for a little bit before letting her go and sits back against the tree. He hopes Hiraki understood what he means now and sees that he means every word. True, she might think that way as he did the same thing but he wanted to show her it's alright. He wanted to make sure she enjoys herself and hoping to love herself and him to her best ability. She slowly sits up looking down but her face was blushing furiously right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 8:54 pm

He went to go get the toy. It was just as he made it and seeing it made her blush worse. He was serious about using it on her because she named the dimensions.

"Well how did you plan on using this hiraki? My only idea as to strap you down and use my arms to push it ibside and work it until you couldnt take anymore. " he was serious and quiet as he said it so she would think.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 03, 2020 9:39 pm

"Goodness Hoshi. As I said you don't have to-"

"But I want to. I wish to show you what I can really do with this toy of yours. That just means giving you as much pleasure as possible thanks to the possible thought of it. I know it's nothing serious towards you but I just want to be sure you are enjoying the sensation of it. Isn't that exciting?" he said showing a smirk on his face that she blushes a deep red because of it.

".............."

"It's that or you are hiding something from me. Already experiencing pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.." he said to her that she only blushes even worse thanks to that. Hiraki knew he was just saying this but that leaves him feeling more and more love towards him. She shouldn't be so greedy and yet, he was saying things to make her feel like that. She looks down again that Hoshi looks at her showing a gentle smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 10:24 pm

"So before i do anything i want to hear how you woild like me to use this rather large toy in you. I think tying you diwn is a bit too much especially since you have been very good to me." He may have just said some to rease her but parts were serious. He was serious about her being good to him and he was serious about hearing how she wanted it used.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 03, 2020 10:42 pm

"...A..are you trying to make me feel so bashful Hoshi? You know I'm fine with whatever you...do." she mutters that he smiled finding her precious. Hiraki really was feeling her self getting shy because of the toy he was thinking of using on her. She was able to take it in some way right? Maybe, but if he had a choice, he would have left it inside of her and just kept pounding away. Even if she was crying out screaming, he wouldn't show mercy unless she's a good girl.

"...............Are you sure my dear?" he said looking at her.

"*whimpers* Again; it's fine Hoshi." she said in a shy tone that her eyes just looks away not sure how to respond towards it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 04, 2020 12:02 am

"No im not. Bu5 since you are i think i have to tell you what i want you to do. Will you be a good girl?" He was asking and it was making her more shy to nod "good. First i want you to undress and then lay down on your back and open your legs."

He was serious. He was also happy to play with her. He knew he was still working to be polite and respectful of her so he didnt bind her. He would only do that if she asked him or she was trying to hurt herself and others.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 04, 2020 7:20 am

She didn't say anything but did as he asked, blushing heavily while looking at him with a flushed expression. He was serious and it left him feeling more and more excited. "Again Hoshi, you don't have to-"

"I know but I want to be sure you enjoy yourself here. It's fun and more exciting you know..just think of it as a game between us. You get pleasure and I'll be sure to give it to you....just relax, and I'll be sure to give you everything you like." he said in a teasing tone that he sees her blushing even worse now. How silly was this? He was really going all out with his words and it left her speechless.

"..................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 05, 2020 12:05 am

He pulled a bottle out of the bathroom using his ki and dhe blushed red. It was some baby oil. He poured it on the tip of the toy and spread it out. Then as she watchs burning tedder the whole time he presses the shining tip agaunst her folds and started to spread the oil before slowly and gebtly pushing in.

She winces and whines keeping her folds open as the tip pushes inside bit by bit. He took his time to work the toy inside if her and she was feeling every bit if it as it slowly inches its way inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 05, 2020 9:19 pm

"Are you still alright, Hiraki? I know it's big but you seem to like it?" he keeps holding the toy in his hands but sees how her woman hood was sucking around it. He wasn't sure if she was in pain or was she lying to just show off. However, it seems now when she grew wetter after he saw her laying back panting.

"..I..I'm fine...I wasn't expecting it to be this big....even the tip is bigger than I thought.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 am

He pushes harder making it go deeper as she slowly took it. He was being gentle woeking it so she woumd get used to it the baby oil made it easier and her wetness was mixing with jt making her slick. Thicker than she thought but it was made to her specifications. He wasnt sure and keeps pushing it a bjt deeler after moving it back to push in a bit more. He watches her reactions and paid attention so he could ajust how he used it to make her feel better.

She seemed to like so he didnt stoo and her pussy was sucking it up or trying to. She was being stretched a little and as it pushed deeper she stretched more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Hiraki panted slightly feeling her body growing more hotter that it was starting her to pulse in pleasure. She leans her head back whimpering from the pleasure that she was feeling more hotter to suck him in. Hoshi only feels more hotter from the sight that he was pushing the tip in and out slowly to get her used to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 07, 2020 1:51 am

seeing her like this only made him push harder he was making sure to take his time so she would feel every moment. He works it deeper and pushes harder as her body was pulsing and sweating. He pushes and pulls on he toy making sure it goes a bit deeper. She seemed to be liking it and that made him work it faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 07, 2020 9:18 pm

She lets out a whine feeling that but her whole body was burning up even worse after so long. Her hips bucked wanting to feel more pleasure but it left her leaning her head back gasping out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 1:55 am

He wasnt hesitating and srikk it wasnt enough. He guessed she wsnted more and pushes the toyvas deep as she can take working it harder to push it deeper. He was careful not ti hurr her and he was surprised she seemed ti be really enjoying it. It seemed the harder he pushed it the more she liked it and that got him thinking of ways to move it to further increase her pleasure.

"Maybe i should push it all the way inside do you think you could take that?" He asks when it was about half way in and she was panting much harder feeling so much that she didnt want to snap comoletely just yet. He was sure it woukdnt happen just yet but she was still holding her legs openfor him to see.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 08, 2020 7:45 am

From the view of things, Hoshi could see that her legs shaking in pleasure just a twitch or two, seeing him only keep his eyes where they were. He saw her wet folds twitch too as he kept moving the toy deep inside of her that she was feeling heated after some time that Hiraki gasped with a slipped moan, feeling him pushing the toy even more and more into her. She really loved the feeling of being full that Hoshi blushes seeing her sucking it in even deeper.

"Geez, and I thought I was greedy...you're more naughty than I thought Hiraki.." Hoshi said seeing her blushing and looking more heated thanks to that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm

He pushes it deeper breaching her womb and stetching hee put bit by bit. He had ti grunt because usually his hips did the worj and she was starting ti shake worse. She wss slipping and freling hee deepest spots pushed wide open by the toy.

He grunts a bit as she cries out gripping the bed. He could see deep inside thanks to the toy being clear and her body was still hungry for all of it. He was pushing harder now and deeper almost forcing it to satisfy her hunger. She was gasping and moaning as her legs twitched as her hole was dripping worse.

"Did you cum when i breached your womb? Its getting easier to slam it inside." He smirks and adds "such a naughty little kitty ill have to take you harder now." Before pushing it in further for a single push than he had yet and she wasnt quite ready for it. She strained to take the thrust and nearly came again from being forced ooen so deep inside.

He really mad ethis toy to satisfy her and it was starting to really do as it was intended.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 09, 2020 9:37 pm

"Hey, d..don't tease me like that.....you m..meanie.." she whimpers feeling the toy still pushing deeper and deeper into him. Feeling the tip just pushing against her womb only made her feel more heated that Hiraki moans out looking down more aroused. She bit down on her bottom lip feeling more pleasure that she was already burning up in more lustful pleasure. She started to burn up in more heated desire that she started to twitch after feeling her soaked place twitching around the glass toy.

"So cute...why are you so cute? Your dripping and soaking wet.....I guess this means you liked it?" he asked showing a smirk on his lips that she was shivering with her eyes burning up even worse now. She begins grinding her hips against him that she was shivering slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm