Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky Empty One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23 am

The world is ended. Humanity hangs by a thread. Pockets on individuals, communities in fortresses, and roving packs of the rest are all that remain. The world burned almost to the ground. Skeletal remains are all that's left of cities and towns. Forests are ashy wastes lakes are polluted with burnt remains on every kind.

Dragons reign in the skies.

They burned everything to consume the ashes causing rapid cooling of the earth and starving the land of anything that grows. While ash chokes what remains.

Marcus was a powerful warrior who was just a simple human trapped in a world of terrifying beasts.True, he's nothing like other creatures in this world from what he's seen and known over time but that's fine with him. All he can do is steel his mind keep in peak physical shape and use abnormally large and heavy weapons to fight. He learned to make munitions and explosives to help his fight against the ever increasing dragon population.

He doesn't fancy himself a dragon slayer. He doesn't actively hunt them. He tries his best to survive in a ruined world with no way to return. Lewis is his human companion that helps with carrying some of the items during their journey. He travels with Marcus carrying supplies and the mini laboratory. They work and travel together searching for mines and old fortresses to loot.

Lewis is a chill type of man but occasionally a pretty girl will bring old tendencies back and she would leave with a flirt since he's mostly a ladies man. Marcus never found the ones who weren't. Though they were extremely few in number. Lewis still would get hits on the head sometimes if he flirts too much but Marcus gotten used to his behavior it's not too bad.

One day they were passing through a rare field of edible plants. They didn't steal any looking for the owner to trade. There was a scream and a roar. Battle instinct kicked in and Marcus pulled his axe from his back. It was a huge war axe made from tempered tungsten before his powers left him. He took off for the hill in time to see a beautiful girl in thick clothes running into the field. He flashed past her towards the roar and at the top he saw it.

The dragon was easily twice as long as a school bus and twice as fat. Its arms were wings and its face looked like a cross between a lizard a dog and a camel. It spewed flames onto what used to be tightly woven vines of various vegetables. Incinerating them. She turned to look at him as he flashed past

"NO DON'T ITS NOT WORTH IT JUST RUN! IF YOU GO NEAR IT, YOU'LL DIE!!" and took off not looking behind her. Lewis panted dropping his baggage and fell to the ground

"Damn it man.. always getting into fights when you know you need to run. Why don't you ever listen most times when a beautiful woman tells you to run?" she heard the other grumble under his breath but she looks ahead seeing this other man standing there.

Katherine Wilson, a villager had been living with a small community nearby she was in charge of the farm and food distribution. Her brother was in charge of the mine and that was where she was heading. She saw Lewis and stooped to help him yo his feet when they hear a scream inhuman and then a roar and an explosion of flame and smoke. Silence fell and nothing more. She was stunned she knew she heard it die but that was impossible and explosives were so rare that no one really knew how to make them.

"That damned idiot we only had two left now what are we going to do. Though knowing him that's how he always seems to be during the time of a dragon fight." Lewis grumbled getting up. He was slapped down after griping her chest on his way up and she stared at the hill she just ran over.

"ITS DEAD. WERE SAFE FOR NOW!!"

Came a shout then a sickening crunch and the smell of burned flesh began to creep over the area. As she looked over the hill she saw the body of a dragon she fled and the man was pulling his axe out of its head. She guessed he caught it off guard and the hole in its belly was where the explosion hit it.

"Damned bitch I swear these dragons are animals no sense no drive except burn and eat. What a waste."

Katherine had no words from what she just say, seeing just one strong man killing a giant three times his size. Just what the heck is going on?! She gulped but decided to say something in order to ask him something.

"UM EXCUSE ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY FARM AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU KILL THAT DRAGON!?" he turned to look at her and she saw the hate leaving his eyes.

"Hmm? Oh I came here looking for food and supplies. I heard of a mining settlement and thought I could find what I need here. As for the dragon... I used my last bombs on it and slashed its throat with my axe. Got lucky she was busy flaming up your fields and didn't care about us humans." He turned away and she saw his arms were bare and muscled unlike most people nowadays. She gulped hiding a blush when shaking her head to snap out of it.

This was not the time for that and yet, can you blame a girl for dreaming? He must have been training hard to get that way to fighting dragons. Though, she's never seen someone being able to fight one like that. This only eases Katherine's tension out of her body exhaustion hit.

"Thank you but wont they retaliate? I know Dragons have been coming and going but won't that cause something else to happen later down the road?"She asks and he shakes his head.

"The body will keep them away for a few days maybe a week enough time to evacuate. Meanwhile the patrols will return to normal and they will return." He was different than anyone else and he knew a lot about dragons. Maybe he could be the one to help the small community and village of it's people from the monsters that roam the skies. She wished she could have seem him kill this one but the thought made feel very impressed with his skills. She did tense up hearing Lewis speaking.  

"Marcus, we need to go lets return the girl. I don't want to stand around here doing nothing so lets get moving." her looks looks to him and Marcus now knowing his name but she only crosses her arms over her chest hearing him speak.

"No Lewis, I told you we need to rebuild our ammo and chemical supplies not to mention food. We have to negotiate and hoping to find a place to rest for a little before continuing on our journey."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...."

"Miss can you take us to your leader? I'm hoping we can speak to him about the negotiating."

"You can call me Katherine or Kat for short sir and yes I can. Lucky for your guys, the elder is my father and after you saved our farm and killed a dragon he may just give you whatever you want."

She replied calmly and walked ahead of him gesturing for them to follow her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 pm

"Is it even safe to trust her, man? I mean, she dose seem a little...weird and I've never seen such a lovely lady like herself put her own life at risk. This could tell you something about some women."

Lewis said to Marcus that looked at him silent before following after her. All he did was shake his head and sigh, following as well knowing how Lewis can be when speaking about a pretty girl. That's how he usually is. The three of them walked in silence as Katherine leads them back to her village where the people were questioning about the dragon they saw and heard. One minute they got warnings of one being near and seconds later, it was dead. It's hard to say either way but at least someone knew about it at a later time.

This leaves more questions as to what they will find in the journey. What happened and how? Who was the reason the monster was killed so quickly? Minutes passed before the two traveling strangers saw a low village that was near a wide lake with something covering the top so nothing can get into it. Not many could find this place so in some way it's fine and secured.

"Is this it? This is your village, pretty miss?" Lewis asked Katherine as she nods looking at them showing a gentle smile of being a friend. They were not enemies but friendly strangers. She knew her father always told her never to trust strangers but not all of them were that bad. Well, to her at least.  

"Yes, this is my home village. My father should still be around here doing his part for daily tasks and calming the people down from before of the dragon warning. Just come on and I'll lead him right to you." she walking down as Marcus follows once more. The people saw young Katherine coming back but got a little silent seeing the two men she brought back.

Marcus didn't say anything while walking beside Katherine but of course Lewis saw a few young beauties that he was giving a smile. Their was some fine looking women in this village that he winks at a few that saw him to hide a giggle or look away from his eyes. They didn't say anything but look away before he got hit on the head by Marcus.

"OW! The heck man!?"

"Focus Lewis. I know you have a thing for hot woman but this is not the time. You shouldn't behave like that when we are in a different village. I mean, seriously?" he saw Lewis grumbling while walking  and rubbing his head from the lump Marcus left but he just mutters to catch up.

Katherine then leads them to a older like house that had a few people inside but they were talking to a male that seems to be trying to say some plan. That had to be Katherine's father? She only lets out a sigh and knocks on the door to hear the talking stop and open the door.

"Father? I'm back.." she looks inside as the eyes of the others went on her but on the other two new strangers. Her father looks at her while standing up from where he was, looking right at her. He just looked like her but he only pets the top of her head.

"Katherine, my child. I was wondering when you would come back." he said seeing a smile on her face but his eyes noticed Marcus and Lewis.

"And who are these two?"

"Allies father.."she said looking at him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 am

There was a clacking around them as rifles and other weapons were raised seeing the two. Lewis flinched and bolted behind Marcus. These people were mad and they just showed up in this village after Katherine leads them here. Still remaining calm, Marcus held his arms well away from his body and walked slowly. He nor Lewis was going to be any main threat to anyone here in this village. The same to Katherine and her father.

"My apologies for intruding on your territory sir. We heard this was a mining village and wanted to know if we could stay fill up our supplies and then be in our way. Or that was the plan before half of your crop or the part we saw was burned by a dragon. We are not enemies or bad strangers; just wandering travelers. So if it's alright to stay here we won't be in the way of anything."

The news made murmurs ripple around the people and her father rubs his chin thinking about it.

"I don't know. I've never seen you two in this area and I don't know if I should trust you. Who or what are you. Some slayer walking about?"

"Yes sir.....that happened to be in the same area where the dragon was." Marcus saw the shocked expressions of some of the people that he looks around seeing them mutter.

"You...hold on; you saw the dragon? Then that means you were the ones that slayed it? Impossible..Their is nothing in the world that can kill that witch of a monster. Their too powerful and too big for a man your size..."

That's when Katherine stood forward looking at her father. "No father, Its true. I saw the dragon with my own eyes and fled. However, these two were heading towards the village and we crossed paths. This man here slew the dragon using explosives and his axe. I saw everything and it's true." She said and a few rifles fell most of the group laughed not believing her and only the old and most careworn remained silent.

"Its true, sir. I got lucky its back was to me and let me be able to use my last two bombs on it. They were the old iron and powder kind back in...umm...I believe it was the 1800s by your reckoning."

"Hmmm..I see..." Katherine saw her father raise his hand to see the people around him lower their weapons from the strangers with a few walking over to him.

"I still find it hard to believe you till I get some proof. So, I see you and your companion are to remain here in a cell until we can confirm your story. Until then you have my gratitude for saving my daughter and farm."

The scouting party was assembled and they left without a word. It was a formality but it had to be confirmed. Marcus and Lewis relinquished their gear and he smirked at the surprised face of the miner who took his axe. They were led to a cell and several hours later the scouting party returned confirming the story.

Everything that Marcus told them was true. They saw the remains of the dragon they heard of this morning dead. It's remains laying on the ground with some chunks of meat missing. Another dragon must have came and was eating on the body before flying off. During all this time, Marcus had observed the making of dynamite specifically the nitro glycerin soaked in to the clay. He learned as he watched and knew it was weaker than his own and more dangerous since he used gunpowder and iron balls for his bombs.

Meanwhile, Katherine was there the whole time waiting and watching Marcus with a curious look on her face. This man actually killed a dragon today. A giant female dragon and yet this made her feel like she can learn a lot from him. However, that is when or if her father believes the story and lets him and Lewis out of the cell. Only time will tell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 pm

True, she always had seen some warriors trying to show up in defeating the dragons that roam this world but this Marcus person defeated the most dangerous one known to man. She already had some respect for this person and wonders if he's that powerful to beat or fight more of them.

Others thought she was insane but that made her wonder just what sort of traveling he went through but that's another thing to ask. He was strong Katherine admits and she's still very impressed with the knowledge he knew with so many things in his possession. She kept her eyes on Marcus who's still working on what he knows but so far, it's a guess that he was already planning on leaving as soon as he gets the supplies for his and Lewis's travels.

Her father did notice her behavior but wasn't sure if he should ask. Knowing his child, she was just like her mother who showed that impressed look on her face before starting to fall for him. Seems it was or might be happening to his daughter now because of this stranger that came with her. He still remembers the memories of them together still.

It was such a lovely sight. She always fell for the strong type of guys so that could explain his daughter doing the same thing here with this Marcus person. If that was the cause he'll have to confront her later on about it just to be sure. When the guards decided to let them go minutes later with a bag full of items and supplies for their journey. Of course Marcus thanks him as he expects them but sees Katherine's father giving a nod.

"A gift and a thank you for saving my child. From what the guards have told me, it is confirmed you did slay the dragon. It's remains were still where you saved my child. I will say sorry for locking you both up but I had to be sure after the couple of liars that came here with some close of the story you told me. It's better to be safe than sorry." he said.

"You are welcome sir and I wouldn't lie to you. I know my words might seem like a lie but I tell you kind sir I wouldn't do such a thing. I am glad I was there at the right time for your child." he bows his head to both her and her father as Katherine looks at him then away hiding her expression of a light pink blush on her cheeks. He was also nice and a gentlemen? How sweet.

"However, stranger, this leaves me wondering on one thing if I may ask?"

"Please, ask away sir.."

"Where are you going to travel next? You know about the monsters of the dragons that roam this realm now. Humans no longer rule it but we are now prey or slaves to anyone that can survive out here. I know you slayed a dragon with just an axe but what will you do now?" he said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 am

"To answer you sir, the dragons are like beasts they aren't like dragons from folklore. Judging from what each one does, they have their own mind set on something they want or want to claim as theirs. Think of it like treasure as most dragons would do. However now, it's like the female dragons want more than treasure. Now, they want blood." he said when explaining this.

"They can be baited and killed but I prefer to avoid them like everyone else. As for where we will travel, I'm not sure. I stick to the mountains for iron ore coal phosphorous and sulfur so I can make bombs bullets and guns. Having things you need during times like this is always a good thing so I'm always trying to stay prepared or ahead of the game."

"Seems you like to plan ahead now a days hmm? I like that in a young man like yourself because most think it's a waste of time but it's not. You never know what monster could be lurking close or one of the female dragons trying to claim another meal. It's always good to stay ahead of your game just in case."

"Very true words, sir. I like people don't get me wrong on that sir but too many times I have overstayed my welcome and been driven off. I guess in some time others find us dangerous when we only wish to help them. We are all good allies here trying to make as much travel as we can without something wanting to kill us. I know many here are afraid due to the dragons but that shouldn't let you be afraid. Their is a way to fight the dragons to stop them and their destruction along the way."

He was smooth and confident in his survival and Katherine grew more curious about him. How in the world could someone like him be able to do such a thing? He was a single man; a man that isn't afraid of the dangers ahead of him. Even if his ally is a ladies man, he didn't seem much to fight but work on the ladies. She blinks thinking about that without know that Lewis checking her out.

She looked beautiful and in good shape. Must be the kind that loves to exercise herself from time to time. A lovely but strong physical form that's ready to help however she could. Perfect for being a wife in the future. During all this, Katherine paid him no mind to be honest. Yeah, he was Marcus' ally but that didn't worry her at the least. She was just happy to find new faces and one that was attractive and nice for someone like him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 pm

"So either way, the dragons have started to get more and more dangerous. This is something I noticed during my own scouting around the village and behind the old gates that leads out. I wonder if their is a way for us to fight them but we are not like you. You seem like the kind that's done this for a while now but we don't usually fight; we end up going into hiding till they pass. Do you have any idea on how to defeat them? Or at least lead them away from this town." One man said but Marcus shook his head thinking about it.

"While that seems like the best plan of action, some times it's not always worth the risk. True, you all can fight and battle the dragons if you wish but you need something very powerful to kill them. I was lucky and used my axe to kill the one I saw burning your crops." he mutters thinking about it as he rubs his chin.

"Though, It's not like that. Dragons are very random creatures that seem to find what they seem valuable and priceless. For now, these female dragons are looking into devouring whatever moves and can fuel them along the road for a long time. That might lead to something else later on like a swarm of them heading down to whatever is food and eating it all up. The dragons in this realm are more vicious and dangerous that I noticed and that isn't a good thing. Who knows what they could do later on in the future because of that? What possible outcome would it bring knowing they can do such a thing. Maybe in a way you all don't see them that's how they are tricky." he said silent while Katherine was a little confused when he said that.

"That seems like a good ideal towards all this.....understandable."

"Wait a second father, That don't make sense. I get the dragons are all over the place bring rain of fire to whoever they see. From how they swarm, I don't know about that. They seem to be the kind that only works alone, you know. How in the world can the dragons be more different than the ones that's read in old stories and books? You're not making this up are you?" she said.

"I wouldn't make something like this up miss Katherine. I know because I've seen a thing or two during my own travels. My ally Lewis will tell you the same thing." he said pointing his thumb towards him.

"He's telling the truth on that on. Dragons are unlike anything we seen before during the travels we do. Though, those girl dragons can put up a punch if I do say so myself. Marcus here usually see dragons fighting each other for food or goods."

"So...are they really that powerful? Are they all like this?"

"No, not all of them. Some of the dragons you see or seen isn't like that or some are not always like that. They are a lot more different...more dangerous than most because they are trying to survive out here during this time. Just to claim their territory from any other dragon that might be roaming in the same area. From what I've seen; they will fight tooth and nail to claim what they want...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 am

"They are like animals and every dragon I've ever killed has been female. Not one single male out of 26 kills. I'm guessing the males are in hiding away from the females or they have become over run by the over population of female dragons that is starting to kill the males over time." He muttered the last part but she heard him and Katherine's grew wide

"The only way to drive them off is to leave the carcass of a dead one out to rot they hate the smell of their dead. Sure dragons are vicious but they do have more sensitive smell thanks to everything that's happened. They can't stand the smell of rotten flesh/meat because it burns their noses and throat."

"Now that you speak of it, a few dragons do tend to fly far away from the smell of rotten flesh and meat of dead bodies. However, we thought it was because they lost their territory." Her father said seeing Marcus shaking his head. That can happen and yet it leads to more confusion and questions. During this, Katherine had to ask,

"Hold on a second.."

"What's wrong Katherine?" she looks to her father then back to Marcus and Lewis.

"Is that true? You actually have twenty six kills? 26?! You've killed 26 dragons?!!!" She was astonished and thought she heard wrong. Their was no way a man like that could do something like that

"Umm yes... I have. However, I'm not trying to brag here. I'm sure you all kill them sometimes don't you?" He asks a bit nervously everyone in the room become silent. No one say a single word but Katherine answers it for them.

"To be honest, no. We never try to attack or fight the dragons because of how dangerous they become. We just don't mess with them and leave them be while staying in hiding. I know or guess you must have fought a lot of them but that's still amazing."

"But....are you sure? Not one of you tried fighting them?" Marcus asked to see her answer no. Marcus didn't believe it; no one in this village has killed a dragon or tried to encounter them. She did explain it's possible due to the military of major countries fell to their flames and the world governments destabilized and fell into ruin more than 20 years before. She had never heard of anyone killing a dragon since then which is why everyone was so skeptical about him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:28 pm

"R..really? None of you have...slayed a dragon here? None of you at all?" he asked now shocked from hearing this. He couldn't believe it but knowing how things went for many people, it's a possible outcome. Marcus thought they were trying to hide something in order of not telling him. But judging from their expressions, they may be telling the truth. He looks at them with a nervous expression but Katherine sighed looking at them.

"Well, we couldn't really slay them but you can't blame us for that. Do you know how powerful those girl dragons are? Their more vicious than the others I've seen. That and them taking out all the male dragons in this realm." she mutters that made Marcus more shocked. Did she said that right? The male dragons were dead and only female dragons remain alive!? Their was no way that was possible right? Their had to be one male hiding around here somewhere but Katherine blinks crossing her arms to look at him.

"You can't be serious....."

"Trust me; I don't lie and it's true. Over the last few months, female dragons have become the dominant leaders of this world. Right now we are just snacks to them with no chance of slaying them. Their are so many now in this realm that no one wants to deal with them since we  have no powerful warriors or weapons strong enough to tear through the scales of them. We don't know how to fight them but I know my father knows a little bit. Didn't you dad?" Katherine explains while pointing to the wall behind her showing weapons broken or chipped from something. Seems the female dragons have more harder scales than most but if that's the case; seems Marcus weapon should have been broken but it wasn't. He was lucky.

"Yes; I've fought a few dragons in my old times but this is a different time. I used to teach fighting and learning of many things in my old school but only a couple goes to it. I don't mind since the ways of dragons have changed so I guess it's the same for how others fight them."

"................."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm

"It's strange isn't it? Knowing how this realm goes, I never would have guess this happened but it's impossible. All breeds would be growing in a equal rate. So how in the world could the dragons cause such a reckless moment?" Marcus didn't know why but again it didn't make sense.

"You mean you don't know?"

"I didn't say I didn't know. It's just all of this planning is really unsure of it. I really am trying to figure out something of what is happening right now. Why are the dragons so hostile? Why are the breeds more frequent than normal? What does this all mean?"All of this didn't make sense. No one knew about it either way.

"Well, their has to be a reason for this Marcus. I mean, dragons are never seen like that so quickly so...what could it mean?"

"This could mean everything or anything. Something about it don't make sense. We need more of a picture to figure it out. How this realm has adapted to whatever is happening right now. Their has to be a meaning to this.."

"Meaning??? That don't make any sense knowing the outcome of this happening in our realm. You really need to start explaining to us what you know young man." her father said with arms crossed over his chest looking at them.

"This don't make sense though..what could it mean? What the meaning?"

"Don't you get it Lewis? The males never show up. It's like they were... oh no... Lewis.. this breed... they are... really nothing but beasts. My lady it isn't that the females killed the males. Its that there is only one male. One who flies around the world fertilizing eggs laid by females. That means...this is a world without any form of higher power except what we can engineer." Lewis grunted and cared nothing for this but only kept looking right at Katherine. She was worried about what Marcus is saying right now and feels worry over take her.

"We need to think of some plan in order to make a move on stopping this. Who knows what the female dragons could do if they find that male. He will not live knowing how ruthless they are from what others have seen."

Marcus had to dig deep into his mind to remember how to build devices that can help with this sort of problem. He decided he would stay and build a society here to help the people survive until he could find and kill the bull. He explains this to Katherine's father and sees him thinking about it but asked Marcus to give him some time to give his approval.

"Of course.." Katherine's father breaks up the group meeting and leaves while the others were speaking about this happening. Some was worried. Others were angry that the dragons were crazy females trying to find the male that remains in the realm. For now, everyone will have to wait and see how this goes later on down the road.

Marcus gets up and heads out but the second in command leads both Marcus and Lewis to a small house they can stay in for a while. During this time, Marcus decided he can become a teacher for the ones that wished to learn how to fight. Make weapons to aid them in battle and for protection.

He could teach them many things like how to make gunpowder. Creating powerful and different strength bullets/weapons. He did ask for permission from Katherine's father for a small med house for his teachings which he gave a approval for.

Of course his daughter asked Marcus about how in the world he knew so much that leads him to explaining some tales he learned along the journey. Katherine heard tales of things like this from her father and a couple personal ones from her mother. At first she didn't believe them until he built an electric generator.

From the items that was around and it worked stronger than what the town has used for the first few years. It was powered by a cycle that was pedaled by foot and lit metal wires as they turn red hot from the electricity running through them the light was low but remained until the wires cooled down. After seeing Marcus work this new project, she quickly gathered all her old books from the before times and showed them to him.

Maybe he knew about the books that came from old times. From there, Marcus explained so much of the meaning behind them and found she was interested and good at science.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 am

She did ask him a couple questions about what he really did know about this new world. The female dragons running amok or some just feeling grumpy due to not finding the last male dragon alive. The others were killed by them that it made the male not want to be near them. She could get that females tend to be scary if not getting what they want but most are more reasonable.

It was so much to take in but a lot trying to understand what is happening here. Females have taken over the realm and not in a good way. Knowing they have destroyed many sections of her realm leaving it in ashes and fire. Katherine did tell him one day she did see one female dragon but she wasn't as violent like the others. She thought this dragon was too worried about fighting and it was true that she was hiding from the other tougher ones.

"So it's true then; not all of the female dragons wish to fight but only wants to live in peace. However, not every dragon agrees with being in peace and wishes to take over whatever they can in order to breed. Seems their more dangerous than I figure it would be."

"So you think that because of this, things are only going to get worse?" Katherine asked after reading more of the books in order to learn more. Marcus seems to have gotten a few books himself during his travels and they were pretty interesting to read as well. This leaves her wondering more about it at a later time or wondering if their are more books from old times.

She did see Marcus nod his yes to answer her while working on some exploding gun powder. He only added what is needed after some time and got ready to seal it up in a few seconds.

"It's just a hunch but that's what my gut is telling me. Things will only get worse before getting better. If that's even possible with this realm." he said setting it down and makes another bomb.

"Besides, with how things are going now, I'm not sure what the female dragons are planning on doing. They could be trying to attack everyone that's not what they want and leave this land to burn in their flames."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:11 pm

"Maybe their is another way to explain this to you without sounding confusing. I hope that will work if you like?" he waits for her to respond to his suggestion to Katherine giving a nod. He nods back thinking of his words then tells her.

"They feed on ash you see since it's a part of their diet. The ashes they feed from gives them strength; increasing their flames by two times. Even giving them a more aggressive possible threat from them."

"Dang, I didn't know the female dragons were like that. I figure they would just move on after eating and taking in so much around this realm." Katherine said looking more confused now but sees Marcus shaking his head.

"If it was that simple they wouldn't be like that in another way. I guess the female dragons are either trying to get through something or wishing to find the last male dragon to expand their eggs to birth more females. However, with how burnt this world is they could start killing each other for food and that makes them dangerous and prone to aggression.

"That sounds very..unpleasant..."

"It is. I'm certain that the carcass will only deter any further attack for a short time. But next time... heh we will be ready to bring another down. They can't win this if we all work together to stop them and growing stronger helps as well from that point on." He sealed the iron ball that he filled 2/3 with powder. He lit the fuse and tossed it down the cliff nearby 7 seconds later it exploded and he smiled.

"Good this is a good mix the trick is timing string enough of these together and light them all with a single fuse we can launch a barrage of explosions at them. Worst case scenario they get their wings clipped and we fight them on the ground. Best case scenario we weaken them and finish them off on the ground."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:08 pm

"Hmmmmmm.....and you really think doing this will take another one down? I get our weapons are powerful Marcus but how will it be sure to work? You know how powerful the dragons are in our realm. You saw their destruction a while ago and yet seen the size of them."

"Yeah, I know the possible outcome towards this but can't you blame me for wanting to figure something out. We want to start a plan to stop the female dragons before they destroy more of this realm."

"I understand, Marcus but right now not everyone is up to fighting like you and Lewis. Some don't want to hold a weapon or be seen near one because of the past events the female dragons have put on them. My father won't risk it again so he said if they wish to help in anyway, go to him to be sure." Katherine said this to see Marcus thinking about it now. He's already known a few things so this wasn't no different in some cases. He knew the part of it and that would make it seem a little more different in mind. Knowing only a couple will help might be a problem but maybe the ones that refuse to fight can help in another way.

"It shouldn't worry you, my lady. I'll be sure to figure something out in order to help this realm. I want to do my best so help it regrow to what is used to be before the female dragons did all this." he said to see Katherine smile and look at him.

"If you say so but I hope you are right. I do miss how our realm used to look before it became this. If someone like you is able to fix it; I'll believe it when I see it. So, I hope you can prove that to me, sir Marcus." she pokes his cheek as Marcus shuts his eye feeling the poke.

At least Katherine is alright for now but Marcus had a few things to do later on about this and his so called teachings at the school. He was still a young adult so why not? He'll figure something else and he'll have help from Katherine. She did seem like the close same age and young too.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:48 am

"Works every time from what I observed so far. Especially if they are hungry due to the hunting they do every two time for the afternoon to night when it's more dangerous. They wont notice a trap when they are chasing down food... or eating. From that it should be more easier for them to be targets." He smiled and started filling more iron balls. She noticed that he was casting the balls from molten iron and Lewis was pumping the bellows of the forge to heat the raw ore.

It was rather interesting how in the world this could be but he really knew his stuff after a while. Seeing how me makes such weapons, bombs, and other things along the way. Still impressive but interesting. When the ore was fully melted the bellows were stopped and Lewis poured it into the molds one by one.

Katherine tilts her head watching Lewis do this but Marcus had to make sure she didn't try touching it. She was just curious about it and this left him wondering if the people in the village never did this before? Maybe it's been a long time and they forgot or they just didn't want to learn it. Katherine saw from her seat it took several hours for the iron to cool enough to touch and that time was spent making gunpowder to put in them.

After a day of work they made 30 fist sized bombs hot and tired both Marcus and Lewis rest while Katherine, who mostly watched everything from the side lines. She was even trying to try filling some side bombs after watching them do it. She finishes it up and carefully turned one over in her hand. As she examined it her father came over but she looks up at him showing a smile.

"Seems like you had a good time being here with sir Marcus and Lewis."

"Yeah; I did. They were making bombs here during the time I've been here after reading the old books he had with him and helped decode the ones I had. These two are really interesting dad and I've never met anyone like Marcus though. He really knows so much; much more than I thought.."

"Oh my, It has been many years since I've seen you smile, Kat. You usually would be busy with your work but right now I am seeing you giving off your biggest smile in your life. Guess today was meaning a lot for you."

"Father, today was the best. I learned so much and now..I want to hope know more...."

"Oh? You do?"

"Dad, I don't know why but something tells me I should know more. I want to stay with them so this way I can learn so much and... " she stopped herself feeling a hot blush. It was too dark to see and her father didn't notice.

"So...is it alright father? Can I stay here with them to learn more? I want to do my part in case I have help fight the female dragons. So....can I?"

"Yes dear, of course you could. The one you keep staring at made us a deal and an offer to help us with the dragons. He and his companion will stay for two harvest seasons to make up for the crop the dragon destroyed and work the fields with you to earn his and his friends share of rations. And while he is here he will help us work to make this community more secure."

"So it's alright?"

"Yes dear; as long as you are learning it's fine. Just be sure not to stare at him too much." he said seeing his daughter pout and look away. Who ever said she was staring at him? Yeah, he was cute but Katherine isn't that weird..is she?

"I'm not staring father really. I'm just...learning. Yeah; learning in order to become a better person. You can believe me on that you know." she stopped herself. She was staring something about him attracted her and she didn't lie.

Learning something brand new only made her really understand a bit more. In the future and right now, Katherine wanted to understand more and maybe learn more about Marcus and who he was. Where did he come from either way. Right now, Katherine was learning a great deal. Most of the older men who knew metalworking were dead or dying these two knew enough to teach because of times.

Though, that's not all. She was fascinated by their dragon lore and wanted to learn as much as she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:47 am

"I know sweetie but either way, with his help we should be safer till were able to fight back. If he's able to, I might even let you go with him or better...taking your hand in marriage." he said seeing Katherine look up quickly to raise one eye brow at him. Was her father serious? He would let her?! That was a bit forward that her father laughed seeing the reaction.

"Really father? You know I don't marry unless it's with the one I really want to be with. If he's not the one I want then I don't think marrying will do any good. Maybe he could be the one but..."

"We will see but for now, my dear. You have a long time before that, just a matter of time in the later days to come. Noe you better finish up and head to bed sweetie. Their will be work to be done and you can help with whatever is needed." he said turning to leave her be though Katherine stood up to think about what her father said. Marry? She didn't know the thought of so many guys trying to ask her out but she refused every one.

When her eyes looked down still standing to look right at Marcus. This made her cheek flush pink a little but looks away to leave for her own home and wonders of this in the morning. Katherine just lets out a sigh still standing up.

She only stood there blushing before bending down to pick up the bowls(lucky none got shattered) and begins washing them while her face was heated. Why did her father have to say such things? That could be possible but she wasn't sure about it right now. However, she wouldn't mind if that was possible.

Meanwhile, Marcus was already working and getting so many new made bombs and tools ready that he saw Lewis staring at the window thinking.

"If you keep starting at girls, they will not like that you know. Not unless you want to end up beaten again by the other girls you peeked on in another location." he said to see Lewis turn to face him.

"No, I don't but I been thinking if it's safe to stay and help these people. They seem to have had it hard with these female dragons. I'm shocked their home was not burned down yet." he said seeing Marcus sigh to set another one down.

"That is true but I guess their really good at hiding their own to make none see them so easily. Impressive if you ask me." he said about to work on another one.

"I guess or it could be because of that cutie of the leader's daughter. She seems like a smart one and the second in command here.." he said thinking about Katherine again as Marcus was working.

"Oh her? Well, she seems like a interesting one....with her knowledge and thoughts on things..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 pm

"......................" Of course Lewis didn't have anything else to say about this but his mind went right back to Katherine again. Thinking about her and her beauty. Her smarts, curious thoughts and ideas. He even thought of her to be the perfect housewife. I mean, can you imagine the best woman in the world (well destroyed realm) surviving where she could be at home waiting for her real man? He showed a smirk on his face thinking about it then looks to Marcus that noticed.

"What? What's with that look, Lewis?"

"I know I'm being bold here but.....I can't stop thinking about that Kat person. She's really something I mean come on. I know even in some point of our travels you never had eyes on women too."

"Of course you have like you always do every time we move from place to place. What's different about this one?" he adjusted a little screw in the smaller bomb in his hand but Lewis thinks about it for a quick second.

"Honestly; I don't know. She just brings something to me and it speaks to me. Like she wants me-"

"No. I'm stopping you right there, Lewis. Don't you do that...."

"I want her Marcus. She's just everything a guy could ask for. I've been exploring some points during our stay in the small cell when she walks by with her father. She's really something..""

"Seriously? That's when we were placed in there before they believed us about the dragon idiot."

"Either way, I still want to make her mine. I want her, Marcus." Lewis said in a excited low tone thinking about her more and more till Marcus sighed shaking his head to hit his own on the head for a second to make him focus.

"No. We are not here for you to pick up women like you always do."

"What? But I-"

"No. Again, we are here to help them out as best as we can without you trying to get a prize for it. Now, cut it out and focus alright? Besides, we are not crossing any boundaries right now."

"I have a right to do what I want. We are friends and allies; not some service."

"Will you please get over it alright? You don't have a good place to argue about it right now? Now, cut it out and just keep on working. You might get something but unless you stop being a idiot or perv."

"What do you care? I thought you didn't and traveling is what you usually do."

"People have wants and needs but also self control, Lewis. Everything is not about getting laid or finding a night stand right now. Control yourself and never do anything against someones will or I promise you you will not survive from my beat down." Marcus tone was dark and Lewis was quelled. No one could hear them. As he thought about her again he wished he could stay forever with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:47 pm

"Well, this is something.."

"What?"

"I never expect you to care about others feelings like that, Marcus. I get we are traveling from place to place that we get to some location with no problem. Now, we are helping this village due to the female dragons going crazy. If I didn't know any better, are you-" Lewis started to say but Marcus glares at him to make him shut up.

He knew what he might do if he kept pushing him but you can't blame someone for guessing another question. Marcus didn't say anything but looks back down to his work.

They worked in silence before a knock was heard hours later. The two looked up seeing the door open, showing Katherine walking in with trays of food. She walks in being careful to set it down for them and give a gentle smile. That look on her face was showing a calm expression that she looks happy at them both.

"Hello to both of you, sir Lewis and sir Marcus. I hope I'm not disturbing anything you guys are doing." she was hoping for not bothering them.

"Oh of course not! You're just perfect.."

"Ummmmm...."

"Please excuse him; he is tired from working on the bombs. Now, what were you saying miss Kat?"

"Right. The people of our village wishes to thank you for what you did. So, I cooked up some food for you guys in case you are hungry. A few of the others are doing what they can if you wish for them to help you. Now, if you wish or need anything let me know and I can do my best to help you guys." Katherine said while she smiled looking at him.

Both Lewis and Marcus look at the food it smell delicious but looks up to Katherine once more.

"We thank you for the food but you didn't have to." he said.

"It's fine. You helped us so we are returning the favor. I hope you enjoy." she said gently before turning around and leaving them alone once more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 am

When both Marcus and Lewis watches Katherine leave the house, they remained silent for a while but picks up the food to eat. It tasted really good and spiced just right. She was a hands down cook or with some help cooking enough for the village. After a second, Lewis watched him and let out a whistle.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"You have that look on her face when seeing her. I think you do have a thing for her. Just like I do."

"No, I don't."

"You do. You are completely infatuated with her. Damn you I wanted her." Marcus gave him a hard look that made Lewis quell in fear.

"Hey, don't give me that look. You know I'm right!"

"Hey, I might find her interesting and she's a lot more different than many women I see during our travels. I may like her but I don't think she's interested in that. Maybe you should learn the same."

"Your denying yourself but sure......sure you do."

"Oh shut up."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:52 am

"Wait; are you serious?"

"Yes; I'm serious Lewis. Their is more to things than trying to pick up women for something like that. It's because of that most don't want to go on dates or something else. Because guys don't know how to respect females in this time." he mutters.

"Where's the fun in that?! You mean to tell me if she was begging you to love her and do so many things to her, you wouldn't do it?! You're crazy. You know I would if she was-" Lewis started to say but stops feeling Marcus's evil glare at him.

He really was close to getting beaten up but he decided to stop and just get some of his food to eat. Marcus watches him eat before shaking his head, working again before he would eat. True, he had that feeling of enjoying her company but if they did like one another would that be possible? Maybe. He wouldn't be sure about it and that leaves her thinking about it too. Katherine is unsure about things and she only wishes to help her people to her best ability.

"You are no fun....you know that right?"

"Just shut up and eat your food. We will be getting rest in a little while after we are done. That and we have things to do tomorrow."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 pm

"You seriously need help Lewis and to stop picking up on every woman you see or when we travel. I know she isn't the kind of person to beg for that sort of thing. Katherine is more smarter and intelligent than you think because she's willing to remain calm for herself.

"I seriously need to find a girl for you to lay or like but seems like Katherine is on your list. Have you even tried hanging out with her or at least getting to know her? That way you can..oh I don't know; know more about her? Wink wink." Great, now Lewis is teasing him again but it was annoying after some time.

"Will you please stop doing that? I get you are always growing eager for something but can't you tell this isn't the way right now? I'm not going to harass that poor woman just to get her on a date. If she wishes to hang out with me we can do that. I want to learn more about her and she can learn more about me."

"So boring....way too boring Marcus."

"Oh shut up and get over it. Not every girl wants that and I guess if you did that with Katherine, you only will just freak her our or annoy her later on during that time. If you wish to get a girl; know about them first idiot."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:11 pm

He didn't say anything but sighed, looking away from Marcus. He was seriously no fun and ignoring all the chances of finding the perfect lady for him to have as his own. However, knowing much of this realm, maybe Marcus is hoping to find someone but at a different time. Lewis will find some way to get Marcus to see things his way or at least learn about it later on in the time. He and Lewis should find women to love them but that will take time.

Lewis likes the quick easy way.

Marcus likes the slow way to get to knowing the girl then working himself up. Maybe he can ask Katherine to hang out with him one day to they can know each other better. However, that's for another time since it's getting late they should get ready to rest.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Maybe in some way he can figure another way to help the village for some time. This leaves Marcus over thinking about it and wondering how to work with this. Maybe Katherine will known. The next morning, he goes to find Kat that was helping her father with some lessons with some of the new house maids in case of birthing children in the village. So far, he didn't want to interrupt the class before she noticed him.

She excuses herself and goes to see him while cleaning her hands after the mild lotion given to her to help the new mother's with a hand made lotion. "Oh hello there. What brings you here, sir Marcus? Was something wrong?" she smiled at him that Marcus looks at her.

"I hope I'm not taking you away from something important but I need some help with something. You said something of old history and maybe in another time we can help each other. I wish to help myself grow stronger and knowing the books, you might be able to help me with it."

"If you need help of course. I was hoping to learn more about what you can do and what you can teach me. I really find your work interesting and maybe it can increase my knowledge in order to make and create things just in case. You don't mind having a student do you, sir Marcus?"

"Hmm? You wish to be my student?"

"Well yeah. You know so much during our history and I find it rather impressive. Maybe you can teach me everything you can so I can learn along the way too. So would it be alright if you can take me in as your student? I'll be sure to do my best and learn everything."

"Well, this is new. I never had someone ask to be my student before and I wasn't expecting this from you miss."

"Usually, I don't really do this sort of thing because I learn things on my own. However, you make it interesting for me and....I just want to be able to grow. You have so much to teach someone so I figure maybe you can teach me. As a payback, I'll teach you whatever I can for you too....and offer some extra supplies and materials for you in case you need them?"

"You..you would do that? Oh miss, you don't have to." he waves his hands in front of him feeling like she was doing too much but Katherine would not take no as a answer.

"Well? I am offering you this chance and I can learn so much..so what do you say? Deal?" She held her hand out for him waiting his answer that Marcus blinks thinking about it that he started giving himself sometime to think about it. In that moment, Marcus looks up to see Kat showing a smile waiting for his answer. With a sigh, he only shook his head smiling.

"Alright, alright deal. I don't mind having you as a student. I just hope you are okay with me being a teacher." he said shaking her hand.

"Thank you for that. I will be sure to give it my best!"

"I know you will.."

With that agreement, Marcus takes Kat as his student as he begins teaching her and showing her everything he knew during his travels and in his memory. During the weeks, he's been showing her many things that even Katherine didn't know about. He even started showing her how to create bombs and how to properly create them.

During the days that passed, she did learn a lot of things that even she taught Marcus a couple things as well. Like different potions and herbs that could do wonders for his armor and weapon. Even her just going ahead with showing him a few hew books that was really old but held some important notes that he might be able to use. He thanks her for that. The lessons kept going for a while till it became close to almost three months.

"So you see what I mean now? The old tech in this textbook explains a lot that can help the homes here in the village. If you use them, you should be alright for a long long time." he said drinking some tea she made for them that Katherine just smiled with a nod.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to keep that in mind with this textbook. Thank you Marcus."

"You're welcome." he just chuckled after some time as they went back to studying. As they were about to work on more, they heard the powerful wing beats of a dragon. That meant it was close enough to attack in a moments notice.

"What the-"

"Seems we got a visitor. Come on, we need to keep it away from the village. I know Lewis is already trying to keep it busy till we show up."

"Right; lets go."He assembled his gear he made thanks to the help Lewis and Katherine fave him and took off to face the beast.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:05 pm

"Everyone stay back. It's not safe right now due to the dragon. We need to keep a safe distance.." she heard her father call out to the people as they were talking about all this. Feeling more worried about another female dragon showing up. Everyone tried to remain calm before seeing his daughter and the other two.

"Kat, you need to stay back and keep the others safe. I don't think you are ready to fight them just yet."

"But father. They need help."

"I know but I don't know if their are more than one female dragons near by. I can't risk it." he said looking to Kat that she sighs to nod, agreeing with him. The people was watching him go but hopes for him to be safe.

Lewis went to help but Marcus told him to help Kat with the keeping the village safe from anything else in hiding just in case. From all this, they were worried about all this, even Katherine felt the same. She knew the female dragons are growing more dangerous every day but maybe so strong that not even Marcus could beat them. She only grips onto a good luck charm she got from her mother and father before wishing them luck.

Now, everyone was watching the battle with fire flying all over and staying in the same area just in case.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:36 am

With the battle going on, everyone was curious to see how in the world someone like Marcus could beat it. He was just one man and that means he could easily be eaten by the dragon on the rampage. In a little while, they saw more flames shoot up into the sky once more. Katherine heard the dragon scream in both pain and rage. Everyone saw and heard the sound of explosions raging fire and roars.

It sounded like it was thrashing around and destroying everything around it with tail and fire. Several more explosions and another scream that was cut short. Several minutes had passed since the first explosion and several more passed before they saw him. He was panting and supported by a grumbling lewis. She rushed over to help him and together they got him into his favorite chair. Looking him over she found he was only lightly scorched on the fringes of his features and exhausted.

The scouts reported that the dragon and he had fought after the first bombs ruined its wings. He dodged flame and limb striking openings with his axe and throwing bombs to injure and slow it down. He finished it of with the axe beheading it.

Many of the people set to work butchering the dragon for the meat. Katherine was happy to see that he was alright but now everyone was in shock. They saw she was right about the dragon being killed by him.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 pm

Seeing that still creeps Katherine out but for now she helps lewis with marcus as they set him down on a bed to rest. She started to help with any wounds he may have while seeing if their was food for him to eat. Battling all these monsters can take a lot out of someone but she wonders just how could one man do this?

Even with so many unstable female dragons out there, he still is willing to fight them. She only wishes that she can help but has no idea how to fight. She can heal and take care of someone but never fight. While working she did feel a set of eyes on her to see Lewis looking at her.

She was something else but very beautiful that Lewis wishes she notices him more than Marcus. However, she was just working more on him without getting bothered by all this. Even if he's a ladies man, Katherine wasn't interested in someone like him. Knowing he might try hitting on other girls which she can't handle. Finding it rather rude to be honest as well.

This confused the young woman but shrugs it off to keep helping Marcus. Lewis just ignored the thought and just keeps looking at her with some hunger in his eyes. He wouldn't show it but Marcus glares at him without Katherine knowing to have him stop.

Grumbling under his breath, he goes to do something else and lets Katherine heal him normally.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : One name was still the same my mistake.)

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 pm

Even powerless the bond between Marcus and Lewis made Lewis a little more controlled for now. At the moment Marcus had commanded him to never let his impulses loose and if they were too pent up then he had to be alone. Knowing that females didn't find it attractive and finds it more annoying more than anything. Lewis was reaching that point but the command was weak. Of course Lewis wouldn't listen to it with Katherine who was his type constantly around.

Marcus was careful but this time when Lewis lunged Marcus planted his face into the ground with a crack. The broken nose seemed to snap him to his senses and he touched the running blood. "Thanks for that. Odd i normally don't bleed. Its unsettling. I wonder if this is how humans feel during a event of injury....how can you guys deal with this sort of thing."

"It is now you know why mortals get this easy about blood. Lucky for me you are mortal here and it won't be as dangerous later on."

"You make it sound like some chore but..i guess so.."

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 am