Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 22 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:35 pm

Every light touch made her feel fuzzy and dizzy, tingles of goosebumps ran behind the movement of his fingers. She wasn't sure what this is about but the feeling is unsure and unnknown to her. She's never expected this sort of feeling but Katherine was unsure about it but this felt rather nice. She twitches feeling his hands and fingers touching and running against her body that she shivers feeling his fingers pressing down into her.

He stops feeling her tense up from the touch that another weak whine leaves her. "Hmm? You okay Kat? Did I over do it?" he voice was gentle and near her ear that she felt it heat up from the brush of his breath. She only shook her head slowly lifting her shaky arms to wrap around his shoulders.

"I..I'm f..fine..the touch was something I wasn't expecting..b.but it's really nice. Feeling your hands really makes me feel all heated and jumpy.." she panted sightly holding him tight that he blushes feeling her adjust and shift sitting against his lap. She hid her face in his shoulder tightening her hold on his shirt thanks to it.

With a bite on her bottom lip, she was already feeling more weaker because of this. He didn't want to over do anything to harm her so she was enjoying everything he was doing for her. All she did was pant heavily into his neck tightening her hands. "C..Can we keep going? It's really nice."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:50 pm

"Sure. Why dint you tell me where you want me to touch and I'll go from there. That way you have some control and its more to your liking." He replied happily he didn't know where she would suggest first and it was entirely up to her. His light breathing was brushing her neck making her tingle as his hands circle around to her back rubbing up slowly.

He wasn't going to stop because she didn't ask him to and when she make she decision he would for as she says.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Where would he even begin? Their was differ areas on her body she wished for him to help ease but that leaves her wondering what she should do. The possible outcome of all this just makes her feel even more hotter than normal. Looking more flushed, she looks away from Marcus to carefully turn her whole body around so she's sitting on his lap facing away. He didn't understand what was going on before she looks down.

"Are you okay, Kat?"

"Yes. C..can I request that you c..can.." she was trying to say it without feeling so nervous. He was trustworthy so it shouldn't bother her like this. Feeling so different in this is just making her flush more dark pink. She grips the sheets thinking of her words without trying to worry Marcus after some time she speaks.

"C..can you..m....massage them?" she said shy that Marcus blinks not sure what she means by that. What 'they' did she mean? Katherine didn't look at him that she just looks more heated trying to control her breathing.

"Kat?"

"It's my chest, Marcus. I want to feel good w..with you massaging my chest or something. Their really sensitive right now a..and I just...feel this urge of having you touch them..s..so will you?" she spoke in a dazed seem to be flush after this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:29 pm

He blushed red. He guessed her turning away made her feel better if she didn't look at him. "Very well. Ill do my best Miss Kat." He said before slowly touching then massaging her chest. His touch was tentative and slow to apply pressure. First he uses his fingertips then as he rubbed he uses his hands. They were soft and made him burn hot to feel them in his hands. His remark before her name also made he4 blush and His touch was more than she expected.

He was cautious and working to be very careful w9th this to avoid hurting or offending her. He didn't know how badly she was heating up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:00 am

At first, his touch made her squeak feeling his hands very warm against her slightly wet soaked skin. It was unlike anything she's felt before that he was still being silent knowing this was a first time. She looks down seeing his hands in her shirt as she feels him rub and squeeze carefully while she whimpers feeling the touches. He wasn't expecting to be doing this with Kat but she was shaking now feeling how he was rubbing and squeezing them.

"Still alright, M..miss Katherine?" he had to ask since she's not responded to him. Maybe she was not liking how he was touching her or maybe she was feeling dizzy? He keeps her close with her back against his chest about to ask again but he stops seeing her face. It was flushed red again but he could actually hear very low soft squeaks and whimpers as he was rubbing. Was she moaning from the touching? He wasn't sure how to respond to this but he slowly keeps her close holding both in his hands and still squeezing and pushing them together, actually hearing a moan from her.

"K..Kat?"

"*Didn't hear him*a..ah~...h...haa...hhaa...Nnnn......'W..what's happening? My chest..i..it's burning. My Chest is burning right now but how come? What is m..make me...hhaaa..f..feel so hot. Is Marcus...mmmmmm.....' her eyes shut quickly that he squeezes a bit tight to make her gasp pushing up against his chest. She grabs his arms to feel him stop but she was deeply panting feeling her eyes shut from all this heated touch.

"............." he heard her tone, he saw her skin shiny from sweat, he even saw her nipples hard from under the shirt. He didn't know what to say about this but looks away still not moving to her reacting.

"..w..What's wrong, Marcus? Am I b..being too forceful. I'm s..sorry. I just..I don't know.....my body is-ahnnnahh~" he pulls at them now hearing her moaning and leaning her head back into his shoulder as she was panting loudly, softly calling his name from this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 am

"No you aren't being too forceful. I was wondering it I was because if I am I'll stop. I don't want to hurt you.." he said in reply. He didn't stop he knew if he did she would get worried. His touch brushed her nipples as he regained his grip and her noises were definitely getting to him. Sh3 was burning up from what he was doing to her and she seemed to be loving it. His confidence started to grow and he added more pressure to her breasts.

The resulting moans were heated and made him blush. "Wow miss Katherine you're really sounding undeniably attractive. Do you want me to do anything more?" Here he was giving her what sounded like amazing touches and offering to give her even more. He was red from what he heard and how she felt leaning against him and squirming in heated bliss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:35 am

"I..I do b..but mmmm what else is there t..to do? You already g..got me like this because I wanted t..to feel more. Is their anything else most d..do when being together Nmmmmmm like t..this?" he heard her ask as she was twitching feeling him already burning up worse. The sensation of heated desire just made him feel his body reacting and grow hard. However, he held himself back. He wouldn't do anything unless she asks him.

Marcus wouldn't do anything to make her feel nervous because she means the world to him. He did keep applying pressure to her chest seeing her twitching with softer moans leaving her. It felt rather nice to have him massaging her chest that something hot and wet was forming in between her legs that she begins rubbing them together. Her lips parted when a louder moan came out feeling him pulling at her breasts again.

"You o..okay?"

"*daze* I..I'm fine..b.but it feels really good. My body is heavily reacting to what you are d..doing to me....b.b.ut.." she blushes feeling and seeing his hands still rubbing and squeezing.

"B..but?"

"C....can you pull and rub my nipples t..too?"

"Y..You mean like this?" he asked taking hold of them to rub one on the left and pinch the other on the right. She squeaks even louder feeling him do that but her lips parted more while gasping heavily. Her breath showing white puffs of air that she was pressing back against his chest.

"Ahh...h..haa..m..my..mmmmm..nipples....m..my nipples feel so weird. Their burning and aching b..but...w..when you touch them like this t..they f..feel so good..." she said in a weak tone feeling the wet burning growing more that she didn't know of the stain it left in between. Marcus said nothing but he just blushes worse hearing all this from her. Just what made her hide such a tone from him? It's unlike anything he's heard before to keep messing with them while hearing more noises from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:50 am

He was doing his best to be decent and keep his hands out of her clothes. It was too easy to slip in to touch her skin directly. He resisted, not making any overt moves was good for now but sooner or later it would happen. She was loving everything he did and he started to squeeze and kiss her breasts into her chest before pinching her nipples and tugging them. He was almost playing with her and seeing what makes her louder and more stimulated.

"It's getting harder to think Kat. If if just keep going at this, I'll don't know what will happen." He said caring for her and she was getting more wet and heated down there. Her legs still rub together trying to express what she was feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:42 am

He saw her legs rubbing against one another but he's not sure if she was either hating this or feeling nervous now because of it? Was she trying to do something else or was this another thought rushing through their minds? I mean, this was so sudden right now and he didn't know what else to expect. He just kept rubbing and squeezing her breasts for Katherine that she suddenly feels him clenching down on them. She tenses up feeling more heated now that she moans out rather loudly for him to blush and tighten his hold.

"..............."

"S..S..sorry; just that felt really g..good. My chest is already aching from what your doing right now. Do you..like doing this?" she spoke quietly to him that Marcus blushes even worse now. He was seriously looking more aroused now that he was feeling over heated because of it. Knowing he was holding himself back to see her shaking and blushing heavily thanks to it. She looks down feeling over heated before long. She started heated up more that she was slowly dripping through her pants feeling herself trying to control herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 am

"I really do like this. Their so soft and easy to work with when holding them in both of my hands. And the noises you make make me really heated. Its like I can feel my heart in my chest and between my legs at the same time." He told her giving her a harder squeeze. He was still resisting but soon it wouldn't matter she was getting too hot to think. She wanted more and when he releases her breasts to let her have a breather she was panting heated and glad for the break.

Something was getting close and she wanted more of this feeling before it happened. She also wanted them to be closer but the only way is skin to skin contact. She was already pressing against him and heated so why did it matter if their clothes were on or off. They had the same thought but she acted first and he blushed red looking away. Not out of shame but respect for her body and decency itself. He did want to see them and feel them without the clothes and now that this was his chance.

"H-here touch them like this. They will feel twice as better in your hands this way instead of that way..." she said to him and turned his head and lifted his hand to push under her bra. They were bigger than he thought and she whines getting much more heated from his raw touch on her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:30 pm

"M..Miss Katherine wait! I'm touching y..your..." he tried talking but he was blushing heavily feeling how heavy her breasts were. He could cup them in both hands giving slow squeezes and rubs. She blushes feeling his hands under her bra that he was feeling her twitching.

"It's a..alright. I trust you....You don't have to worry about it, Marcus. I t..trust you...please keep touching them..how ever you w..want...I really want you to feel just as good.." she whispered leaning against him feeling him squeezing her breast a bit more tighter. She gasped feeling him rubbing and moving them that she was panting loudly in the air. It felt even hotter now that his bare hands was touching her bare chest.

"Katherine......they feel really hot.....how in the world.."

"Nmmmmm!!! B..be careful....something will come out if you don't st..stop...Marcus. My body feels weird and I don't know what is happening to." he bit down on his bottom lip to squeeze her breasts and pull at them suddenly that she screams out leaning forward with her eyes wide and tongue hanging a little. He looked worried seeing her shaking on her knees but it made her shut her eyes drooling as something made her feel weird.

"Kat?! Are you alright?!" he asked worried but he sees her panting but whines feeling hot that he also felt something hot and wet. He looks down slowly seeing a wet spot around her but she falls foward twitching more. Something happened to her and she didn't know what it was while feeling wetter.

"............*Panting*" she couldn't move right now and this leaves her exposing herself while he blushes seeing her legs soaked. Wait, did this mean she wet herself or was it..she came? His hands still was around her breasts that he was seeing her panting in and out heavily thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:54 pm

He stopped messing with her breasts stunned by what just happened. He gulped and guessed she would expect him to keep going but he didn't know exactly what happened. She felt one of his hands reach down and press against her wet spot feeling to see what it was. It wasn't water he presses and rubs trying to find out what the texture reminded him of.

"Ahhh!?"

"What is this? It feels slippery but wet too..." his fingers did slight strokes that Kat twitches as her breath hitches due to the strokes and pushing against it with his fingers. More of the slickness showed on his fingers to make her whimper even louder.

"W-wait aah its smmmmm~" he keeps pressing curiosity blurring out other thoughts. While she was feeling him pressing her wet spot she was feeling much hotter he presses harder and it squishes and some came out. It was smooth and slippery but not quite liquid. When he came to his senses she was moaning from his touches and he realized she was very sensitive there and he stopped.

"Sorry i just never knew that happened" he said and she panted getting a break form his touches before she came again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:29 pm

"I..It's fine......It just..I wasn't expected such a feeling....my whole body just we..went crazy and I....." she felt her body soaked in some sweat resting on her front feeling his eyes on her. Katherine wasn't expecting such a feeling from this that it left her already dripping more. Marcus was worried however because he thought he went over board.

"A..are you okay katherine?" he carefully helps her sit up that she was leaning back against him. Her body was over heated and she wasn't sure how long her body would feel later on. She felt shy from feeling her leggings soaked from her sudden climax.

"I'm alright as I said...t..trust me I'm fine.....but.....I don't know my body felt different....and I just..c...came I think.."

".................." he only held her gently in his arms but she was flushed red thanks to all of this. However, her body felt more hotter now thanks to it.

"W..what's the m..matter?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:08 pm

"So.. that is your most sensitive spot... I guess that's where I need to start next time." Next time? But next time wasn't here yet. She wanted more now her body was demanding it. Something inside that spot he touched and made her cum.

"Were not done yet and you're already thinking about next time. You silly boy. Come on Marcus, are you trying to make me pass out f..from all this?" She said teasing him before she removed her leggings she wasn't done yet still wanting more and he hadn't cum yet so things were not balanced.

"Not done? *blushed red* I see. So I can keep touching you?" He asks because he didn't know her boundaries he and she both wanted to explore this feeling more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:20 pm

"Of course y..you can but...aren't you pent up too? You touched me and I felt pretty good but what about you?" She blinks hearing him muttering to himself not sure how to respond to that. Marcus wanted to keep her happy and not cross anything with her. However, he was unsure about things and how things should go from this. He made her climax and she's already twitching from the sensation.

"To be honest it's fine. You don't have to if you don't wish to Kat. I'm just glad you liked it. I won't cross any lines with you because I don't want to scare you." he explains this to her but he only sees her blushing to look down at her lap then right to his own. He seems to have enjoyed what he did to her and she heavily blushes after a while.

She sat on the bed looking down that Marcus wasn't sure if she wanted to keep going or stop right now. Maybe Kat was having second thoughts. He didn't say anything but understood she wanted to make him feel good. For now; this was for her. Marcus moves closer to Katherine that she looks up to see him kiss her lips. She blushes lightly feeling his lips that he pulls her closer against him to turn her away from him. She blushes feeling him holding her thighs apart to show her exposed place. She was still wet down there and it looked really pink. He looks at Kat that had her head to the side.

"Is t..this alright? Can I keep touching you Kat?" he asked gently into her ear that she whines feeling his breath brush against her ear. He was being so sweet and gentle with her that she respects he's taking this slow.

"Y...Yeah, go ahead..you can.." she whispered back that he gives a thank you then lowers his right hand to push against it. Kat shuts one of her eyes with her face heating up as he begins stroking it up and down. The same squishy wet feeling and sounds came back that she bit down on her bottom lip feeling her body twitch. It felt so weird that he tries kissing her neck while stroking her. He even reaches to grip the shirt she had on and pull it off slowly so her breasts came out. He used the other hand to massage her breast while stroking her in between her legs that she quickly closes her legs together but he still kept stroking her.

"*Kissing neck slowly*"

"Ah....hhah...Nnnn...Nnmmmm....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:50 pm

He was pushing his fingers inside a little and rubbing while his other hand squeezes and pushes on her breast. His lios were busy kissing her and he was unable to soeak because they were leaving lite marks on her skin.

She wanted more and he pushes his fingers deeper exploring this place of hers. That made her feel hitter and she wasny expecting his fingers to push inside at all. She really liked it and was moving her hips a little to feel more. She maons and whines and he murrs under his breath. His eyes were closed and he relied on his sense of touch not his vision to feel places than may be sensitive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:14 pm

Kat had her eyes shut tight feeling this but her body just moved on it's own. Feeling his fingers pushing in and out of her while hearing the squishing noises coming out. It was weird but she didn't seem to mind it. Her body just relaxed against his own that Marcus keeps her pressed against his chest that she was panting in and out slowly. This was so sudden of her. So heated that it leaves her breathless now. She leans her head back into his shoulder that she gasped feeling him pushing his fingers in deeper.

"*Quivers quietly*Nnnnnmmmmm......N..Not..s..s.soo..ooooo..m..much...that feels really weird now. What is happening t..to....Mmmm~" he started spreading his fingers a little to pull at her nipple now since she was shaking again. This felt so new but her body was taking it like it was nothing. She only grew wetter and hotter now that it left her feeling over heated now.

Marcus never heard such words from her but it sounded pretty adorable. She sounded so cute right now and he was doing his best to stay calm even if her voice effected his mind. Even if she was able to use magic she was still pretty special. He keeps her pressed against his chest till he pushes into her that she gasps loudly shaking now. Her voice was loud that her hips bucked again, feeling him hold her cheek to turn her head to him.

"T..too much...you're f..fingers aremmmmmm!!" he kissed her deeply feeling his tongue slip past her lips that he keeps moving his fingers inside of her. She whimpers kissing him back with her hands gripping the pillow behind him. It felt so odd but good at the same time that it left her already burning up for more again. Just how in the world is this happening? How come he wasn't feeling good? But she was. Everything he was doing felt way too good that she was dripping onto the bed leaving a wet spot under her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:46 pm

He was freling good knowing she was enjoying it made u8m throb badly down there. It was just hidden. His fingers pinch her nipple then he changes his grip and raises her breast. He bent around her shpukder and started to suck hard. He wwsny th8nking straight and going slow wasnt on hismind anymore. All that mattered was she wss enjoying what he was doing and he didnt want her pleasure to stop.

She moans out feeling h8m suck on her nipple once then let her breast drop and switched hands. Her took her other breast in his wet hand and squeezed and rubbed slowly like before. His fingers push in deeper now rubbing harder. He was trying to make her cum because she seemed to enjoy it and he didnt realize just how close he was to bursting in his pants...
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:01 am

She couldn't control her voice anymore as it rose loudly for both of them to hear. It was so embarrassing for Kat but she didn't care. No matter what he did, it effected her body twice as badly as he was grunting slurping on her nipple harder and harder still squeezing her breast. She moans out as loud as she could, shaking her head left and right while panting. He wasn't show mercy or slowing down that she accidentally pushes back into his lap not feeling the lump in his pants.

Marcus winces feeling that but he bucks up against her that she panted gripping his hand that held up her breasts. She didn't know her woman hood was twitching as more liquid of her own body flowed out like some river that she was gasping and crying out with her head leaning back. She didn't know she kept bouncing in his lap that he groans feeling her pressing and grinding into his lap hard.

"Mmmmmm!!"

"S...So much. It feels so good when you suck on them. My nipple feels like it's gonna get ripped off. I can't stop my body..I c..can't....st...stop!!...*drooling leaning even more harder* Haaaaa...hhaaaa...aaaaaAAHHH!!" her body leans foward that Marcus kept holding her close biting on her nipple that she cries out in a lustful moan that she was pressing down against the lump that throbs now.

"S..something's coming Marcus. I can't stop it! I'm scared a little...my body won't listen to me when you do this to me...I can't......h..hold it....." she panted still trying to stable herself to look down wiggling her hips. "Shouldn't w..we go slow before i..it gets-Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

He grunts still pulling and squeezing while fonding her breasts hard. "Ahhhh!! N..No!! No, more! I'll...It's gonna come out! You're making it come out Marcus!!!" his fingers quickly slams into her to quickly thrusts them inside of her that she leans her head into his shoulder again, bucking against them gasping quickly to grip the sheets as he was doing this. He even grinds against her rear and body not knowing he felt close too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:19 am

His lap was wet now and from both sides he had burst from her bouncing and he didn't stop her. He didn't stop pleasuring her and he didn't stop thrusting his fingers into her. He panted hard and keeps it going as she seemed to lose control. She screamed out cumming hard that she burst making a mess. Her panted heavily and her body was moving uncontrollably as she recovered from her intense orgasm. Feeling her burst like that and seeing it made him stop to give her a small break. He wanted to do more to her this time maybe even claim her for himself.

It wasn't fair. He had pleasured her until she snapped and he didn't even let er do anything to him. She didn't know about his own releases and he was panting with her. "Haaa you know. You bouncing like that made me make a mess in my pants." He informed her. Letting her know he was as out of control as her gave her some sense of satisfaction because it was her bouncing on him that made him burst.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:35 am

She blushes hearing his words to look away panting in and out from how heated she felt. Even the thought was shocking she made him climax as well. "I..I'm glad I got you t..to come as well. You felt good but you made a mess though because of me..i..I'm sorry.." she said in a shy tone that he blushes finding her cute. Marcus lowers down to kiss her lips softly before holding her close to hold her.

"I..It's fine, Kat..you did fine.."

"I understand b..but..you're a mess because of me.....I wish I can help clean you up.." she said as he shook his head knowing it's not her fault. He just looks at her showing a smile on her face. "It's fine...you don't have to worry about it Kat..." he tried to reassure her but she shook her head.

"But it's not." she slowly did something to make Marcus blush as she gets on her knees and hands to move over to him.

"Kat?"

"You're still heavily aroused because of me..*crawls towards him* You're a mess because of me....*moves closer to see him move back* You're clothes are all ruined because of me.......*sees him against the bedboard now that she was blushing looking at him* Besides, it's only fair that I clean you up...You shouldn't argue about it right? I won't and try to find something b..but...it's fair right?" she said lifting up her hand to rest on his thigh.

He jumps feeling her touch but blushes furiously. Katherine blushes looking at him but she moves in close that her hands were resting on his lap. "K..Kat?" he tried to talk but suddenly hissed feeling her hand stroking the lump in his pants. It still felt hard and felt pretty big in her case. She looks down at it seeing the outlines of it that her face became flushed from arousal.

"*Hisses* K..kat wait.....grrrrrrrmmmm...." her hand was stroking him very slowly that Marcus groans leaning back against the wall as she did this.

"You helped me feel g..good, Marcus..so I'll return the f..favor for you......" she said looking at him then down again. That's when she begins trying to remove his lower clothing still rubbing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:51 am

When his clothes were lowered it popped out. It was wet and half ready since he just thrust and that didn't seem to bother her. He watches as she starts working to clean him off. It was throbbing with his heartbeat in her hand and burning hot. Her touch made it throb more and he watches everything she did. She was so sexy it was a surprise to him but he honestly liked that from her. He also liked how she moved and talked about what she was going to do.

"K-kat if you get that close it might hit you in he face when it goes off again." He warned her how sweet but she already guessed that and didn't care she wanted to pleasure him in her own way after cleaning h8m off. She even wanted to make it big and hard to push 8nside of her and give her more pleasure than his fingers would. It was definitely big enough to go really deep.

"I know. Let me do this i promise it will be good for both of us" she said and he nodded trusting her. He really did trust her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:00 am

She only lowers down to kiss the tip carefully then started moving her hands to watch it. He seems to enjoy it after he groans in pleasure, feeling her trying to make him feel good. Her tongue slips out swirling against the tip as he watches her. Kat was doing her best to make him feel as good as possible that she was lowering down to suck on the tip carefully that he tense up almost reaching to touch her head but stops himself. He didn't want to startle her but it felt really good.

Katherine whines feeling this that her body was resting on the bed while doing this. He blushes to see her doing this that he was panting in and out feeling it throb inside of her mouth. She was way too good that she whines feeling it rubbed along with her tongue. She heard the wet slick noises from his length and how she rubs him before opening her eyes just to look up at him. Was he enjoying it?

His expression was different with him shaking all over, feeling his length throbbing with each beat of his heart. Marcus moans her name softly that she blushes heavily thanks to hear it. However, she pushes her head down more to swallow him whole. He screams out bucking his hips forward once to feel her throat as she shook feeling him panting and groaning while he felt how tight her throat was. She still had her eyes shut but remains dazed thanks to it.

"*Slurping while stroking him even harder now*Mmmmm~..mmmm....mmmm~"

"Ah....hhaaa..Ugghhaaaa....hhaaaa...NNnnnnnnn....K..kat feels good..your mouth feels so good..." he said in a heated whisper to see her still taking him in deeper inside of her mouth that she shook feeling her wet folds opening and closing wanting something. However, she wanted to pleasure Marcus first.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:26 am

She was feeling h8mbpanting and his member was throbbing in her hand he couldnt hold back and his hips buckna little in reflex from her affactions. She didnt mind because it proved to her that it was effecting him as strongly as he effects her. Maybe he was weaker than she was and gave in to his urges when she wasnt aware.

He troans again feling her slurping and sucking him.he was getting closer there was no doubt in that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:34 am

She felt heated from this but started growing more hotter because of it. Even after so much made her feel more heated. He started groaning softly feeling her already still slurping out that she was twitching. Her body was hotter now that it was starting to become hotter. Marcus kept holding his hand to rest on the sheets bucking against her lips a little.

It felt amazing to Marcus that he groans again when she was starting to lower down to kiss and suck him a bit more. His hands shook feeling hotter now that it stated to throbbing in her mouth. She still wanted him to feel good either way that she whines moving her head up and down and feeling him still groaning and moaning.

Marcus was doing his best to not freak out or release that he groans again feeling it throb again that he did everything in his power to hold back from the sudden feeling of climax.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:59 am