Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 23 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:19 pm

He tried to hild it back but it went off anyways. She felt it pump into her mouth as it throbbed hard releasing the pent up pressure. He panted hard and watched as she enjoyed it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 02, 2020 12:04 am

The feeling was hot and warm, a smooth yet sticky feeling fills her mouth with some spilling into her throat. It tasted weird true but she didn't mind because she was with Marcus during this time. As of now, that leaves a groan from Marcus feeling her slurping harder and harder to make sure she got all of it. However, this made Marcus scream out twitching from three times the pleasure.

His waist bucks up hard against her throat that more of it spills down. She whines with one eye open from the touch and taste that she only swirls her tongue against it. Katherine wanted to do her best to make him feel good even if this was their first time doing it. She wasn't that bad. He lifts up one hand to touch her head, helping her gulp more of his cum down while she was still draining him dry. Another groan leaves his throat that it made him push her head down a little more that he was twitching and in a lustful daze.

All she did was swirl the tongue around the length in order to make someone feel good. She is learning and that only aroused her more. Both hands were resting on his lap as he was groaning and panting loving how hot. She didn't want to over do it, so she decided to be slow with sucking and squeezing his length with another moan came from him still having her throat tightening around his member.

Marcus had one eye open from the sudden pleasure that he was drooling slightly now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 8:28 pm

She was doing so much that he was panting and flexing and relaxing trying to control himself. It wasnt easy and she was nkt giving him any time to think or recover. He had to let her havr a break but she wasnt letting up. He couldnt even control his voice.

He began to understand how she felt when he pushed her limits the way he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Marcus didn't want to startle her but he felt his body over heating now. She didn't let up feeling each heart beat making him throb inside of her mouth. This was new to him just like it was to her and Katherine was doing her best. Her face flushed and her expression seems lost right now. However, he only feels her moving up to take him in deeper. He twitches from the thought that she hears him panting and gasping. He was trying to calm down, focusing on his mind without freaking her out but he grips the sheets avoiding the sudden hold of her head.

She kept moving her head up and down with the tongue swirling around the head that he twitches feeling her resting on the side. He was trying to calm himself down but groans out feeling her closing her lips tighter around him. "*Panting gasping quickly* Too much..too much, Katherine! I can't h..hold it much more..you have to let me go.." his hand reaches again to grip something but she didn't hear him still slurping and bucking her head up and down quickly.

Marcus was having trouble holding back that he felt so close to suddenly pull her back that she gasped with eyes shut. He panted looking down with one eye open, seeing his length throbbing from the affections she gave it. He was throbbing now that she looks confused seeing him catching his breath.

"M..Marcus? What's the matter? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" she sat up in worry that he shook his head holding one hand up.

"N.No..no..I'm fine. You didn't....hurt me or anything..I'm just..I was too close.. I didn't want to release it in your mouth because you...."

"Because I????"

"Hate it. I won't do anything to hurt you, Katherine....believe me I wouldn't...Haaa do anything to hurt you."

"But you won't hurt me M..Marcus....however, you pushing me away had me wondering if I did hurt you. If I did, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.." she looks at him but he shook his head still blushing that Katherine blushes seeing him still twitching and throbbing from the pleasure he felt. She squirms from where she sat; watching his flushed expressions.

"..............."

"..D..did you wish to stop?.....*Squirming where she was sitting while blushing*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 10:58 pm

"Not stop just change things a little. Lets try maybe..." he blushed and didn't know how to say it and sound sexy. "... both of us facing each other and parts on parts..." he said trying to be discreet or polite and he keeps he didn't need to be but he was really shy about this and it was cute to see him blush and fumble to try and impress her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 03, 2020 11:12 pm

"I'm sorry Marcus but it's hard to understand what you mean by that. I am understanding you wish to try something else resulting in us facing one another or....was it something totally different?" she blinks tilting her head to the side that Marcus blushes heavily trying to think clearly. How in the world can he make it more simple without sounding weird?

He didn't want to make her nervous but she wasn't sure about it. Both him and her felt nervous about all this and it leaves them wondering how to proceed with this. Should he make the first move or should she? "I'm sorry if this sounds confusing, Kat. I just don't want to mess anything up while doing this. I want to be sure you feel good just like I do."

"Marcus; you are doing fine. This is new for both of us and we are trying to take it slow. I already feel heated and still slick from before. M..Maybe if we help one another it might help calm us down?"

"ummm by my idea or.." She figures he was still nervous so Kat tried something on her own. She moves herself closer to Marcus and reaches for his right hand. Her hand held his wrist before gently moving his hand in between her legs to push his fingers against her wet womanhood.

"K..Katherine?!"

She then took hold of him next while looking down at it. Still felt hot and thick as well that she looks up at him still blushing. "Till we are sure we can keep going; how about we just pleasure one another till we are ready to continue? Will this help you?"

"I guess but I r..really wanted to.." he said this slowly that she leans in to kiss his lips sweetly that they blush then lean in again kissing one another. She was pressing up against his chest stroking him off while he rubs against her. She felt slick and hot that he was groaning in the small kiss they shared together. It was soothing but hot at the same time that he groans feeling her whimper against his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 04, 2020 12:17 am

Was she dripping? He couldnt look and feeling around to find out only seemed to increase the sounds of her pleasure and wetness. Her rubbing of him make him thicker and harder. She 2as taking her time and he wasnt making it easy for her at all. Her wetness was getting worse and she was still kissing him breaking to breathe and make a small noise she couldnt hold back.

Those noises help keep him focused. Any change in them made h8m change how his fingers moved to mai tain her level of pleasure. It was good for her and he was feeling alot of fuzsy heat all over his body. This was whre he wanted to put what she was touching and she was taking her time just as he wished. It was a bjt hard to keep focus as she started to get loude4 and more wanting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 04, 2020 9:09 am

It felt so warm and slippery that Marcus had thoughts of what he should do. What the possible outcome to pleasing her would bring. He wanted nothing else but given pleasure towards her and she was only feeling more heated because of it. Her body already burning up heavily that she was grinding her hips against her fingers while feeling her growing more aroused than normal. He panted watching her lean against him while she felt more lost thanks to it.

"Are you still alright Katherine? Are you still with me?" he wouldn't go too fast or too slow because he didn't want to hurt her. However, when pushing his fingers up, she gasped tightening her hold on him that he winces feeling her hand shake. He takes a peek seeing her flushed expression of the pleasure.

"I'm alright...wasn't expecting such a thing to happen like that. You are doing really good Marcus......" she said in a soft tone that he blushes to nod, feeling her hand easing up on him. He was happy to make her feel good before getting another kiss from him. Her smaller ones were soft and bouncy that he keeps her pressed up against him while he was rubbing her off and her hand stroking him.

They still focused on the kiss that they break it, panting heavily to one another. Her lips were parted with a flushed expression as he was groaning quietly feeling her still pumping him more. It felt amazing that one of his hands move up her side to her hip, bringing her closer. "????? S..still alright?"

"*Blushes to nod slowly*"

All she did was smile and keeps on going with making him feel just as good as possible. Her body was soaked slightly in sweat but she leans in to kiss his neck, earning a moan from him. His body already felt too and his fingers slowly stopped almost to her moving in closer against his chest. He was amazing and her lips latched onto his neck hoping to pleasure him even better now.

"*Leaving small butterfly kisses on his neck*"

He groans again holding her closer that she moves to the side to still keep stroking him and leaving kisses as he was laying on his back leaning his head back. She was pleasuring him now that she moved his hand from in between her legs. Seems like she was doing this for him once more that he was trying to relax because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 04, 2020 10:09 pm

"H-hey hold on why did you stop me?" He asks still burning red and trying ti reach for her again. She shifts a bit and giggles still kissing him.

"Mmhmmhm I want you to relax. Thus is good right?" She was getting hotter and he was getting closer. She was doing her best to hold back keeping it slow for them both because she was enjoying this.

Knowing the outcome was only driving her to stay slow. He wonders watching her how she could resist. She was getting wetter and wanting him to enjoy it more. He wasn't sure if he tried anything if she would try to punish him or not.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 05, 2020 12:17 am

Either way, Marcus wouldn't do anything at the time groaning out as she was feeling him relaxing on the bed. His body was burning up worse now that Katherine leans in to kiss his lips slowly that he moans. She blushes hearing that to lean in close kissing his lips sweetly. She made sure he stays where he was that he was feeling her shift on her side.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 05, 2020 12:29 am

"K-kat why are you stopping? Did I mess up?" She shook her head. She was doing so much that it was taking more of her focus to not go the next step. She wanted him to give it to her he guessed and keep as long as she keeps shifting he couldn't.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 pm

"You're fine Marcus, really. I just....want to do this right for you so you'll enjoy everything here. I don't want to be a bother but I want you to feel good. Is that wrong.." she whispered the words against his lips that she was feeling him holding her cheek either way. Katherine was feeling flushed right now and it just leaves her feeling more heated because of it.

"N..No, it's fine. I'm alright and this is just.....feels nice to be this close to you. I just hope I'm not wrong." he mutters silently that he sees her blush and sit up looking at him. She wasn't sure what to say or do but this leaves her wondering about the thought. Knowing what she might do just made him start speaking. However, she stops to kiss his lips slowly while feeling her starting to nip an kiss his bottom lip. She already feels more heated now that she hears him groan thanks to it. He already feels more aroused thanks to it but he pulls her closer.

"M..mmmmmmm....."

"*Blushes to break the kiss but sits up suddenly to sit her in his lap**Kisses her back*"

Katherine kisses him back blushing heavily from this that she was feeling him still holding her gently in his arms kissing her harder that her breasts pressed up against his own chest. This kiss was hotter than normal but he figures it's because of the pleasure burning through her. She feels him grip her rear carefully to pull her close, hearing her shivering after a while. After a second, he breaks the kiss panting that she was whimpering feeling hotter and weaker now thanks to this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 07, 2020 2:00 am

She didnt want this to end quickly she wanted him to wnjoy it as long a s he could. He worked to keep her going and loved hkw she felt whe. She was cometely relaxed 8n bliss. Heved her sk deeply she was unable to completely control herself arou d him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 07, 2020 9:22 pm

The both of them had their own minds blended together, feeling their passion burning through the room and roof. Him groaning out by each kiss she gave to him that he was panting heavily feeling her burning up even worse. Knowing the possible out come just made her feel more heated and wet. He even felt his member throbbing in pleasure as she strokes him a little faster that he groans with a hiss. Even her touches were nice that Marcus feels her kiss his lips again trying to focus on giving him as much attention as she can.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 2:15 am

He returns her kiss and pushes harder. He wasnt trying to make her lose it but she was getting clse to that point. He wasnt fully aware how dangerous this outcome could be since she was still holding back her desires. It wasnt easy to resist her body's demand especially with hjs fingers working her wet hole as hard a sshe was pleasuring him.

He groans into a kiss and she felt it get hotter in her hand. He was gdtting closer as the throbbing got worse. As his mind slipped his hand thrusts harder inside working to make her feel as much heated pleasure as she made him feel. It was getting harder for him to think with her affections and attention she was giving him and she was already thinking of what she wanted for the next step.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Katherine gasped from the sudden movement that she started to try and shift her hips against his fingers. True, she wasn't sure how in the world it felt but it was pretty amazing. He was just panting and groaning out that she begins dripping over his fingers. She even felt her body growing hotter.

Marcus groans against her lips that they kiss once more that she was feeling more hotter and hotter now. Her body already grinding against his that she begins feeling more over heated thanks to it. They panted against one another that their lips just kept pressing against one another, feeling more heated than normal that it was over bearing for them. The pleasure and heated sensation was just growing arousing that she winces feeling some wetness spilling out of her onto his fingers.

At the same time, something was throbbing and building inside of Marcus.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 10, 2020 6:57 pm

They were both really close and he wanted to push his throbbing part into her wet hole. He wasnt taking it easy on her with his fingers and she was grinding worse on his hand now. He was focused on what he was doing to her and they kiss again.

She felt so hungry for his love that he continues to slam his fingers inti her harder and rub even more until she burst. He wasnt hilding back and her own efforts to pleasure him drive him to burst with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 11, 2020 12:44 am

Both were still breathing deeply from pleasure and the heat, knowing their bodies were drawing closer. Her own dripping wet from each time his fingers push in. To Marcus feeling her hand pumping away to make him still throb and reach it's peak faster. They wanted everything they can give each other that they break the kiss panting hard with lust shown on their faces.

"Haaa...M..Marcus...s.something is mmm coming the more you move your fingers like that. I don't want what is happening b..but..my body is aching each time you push into it...." her voice was weaker and hotter, that she was resting against his body feeling her lips moving against his neck. She was really out of it now that he groans with a hiss feeling her hand tightening around his length.

"Mmmm me too. The more you pump your hand; I feel it's close. I feel so close that Might...Nuggghhhh!!" Her hand was quickening now that he was quickening his own fingers as their lips brush against one another feeling that peak.

Right away, she cries out feeling his fingers slam into her that her body twitched. Something warm came out as she moans out. Marcus felt the same to groan out with a moan too, seeing her climaxing made him do the same with a white like substance hit her body and face due to the powerful climax.

They panted and held one another that he leaves more kisses against her neck, groaning softly and wanting more of her since she's moans out agai nfeeling that need of wanting more. She kisses Marcus' lips to see him leaning back but she sits up looking at her fingers and her hand was seen with his release staining the skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 11, 2020 1:22 am

He panted looking at her and he fought down his urge to claim her fully. If he acted without considering her it wouldn't end the right way. What he didn't see was her hunger for him was much worse now and she was feeling all his heat spreading through her wherever his seed touched. "Was...was I wrong to make that happen?" He asks her feeling shy. He never went so far before and she said she didn't want that to happen just before it did.

And yet her body was aching every time he pushes his fingers in. Did she want it or not? He wasn't sure and only wanted to make her happy. "Do... do you wish to stop?" He hoped her answer was no he liked this heated feeling and wanted to give her more of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 11, 2020 3:07 pm

She blushes heavily from what he said but Katherine looks down feeling more flushed. She didn't want to stop this. Not now. The sensation of pleasure was something she's never felt before and she only wished to feel more pleasure as time goes alone. Her body already soaked in sweat while laying against him just made him feel more over heated. Her hand still rests around his member as he was catching his breath as well.

"...N..No..No, I don't want to stop. This pleasure is unlike anything I've felt before. But..dose this mean I did good for you too?" it was shocking for her to say such words but she wanted Marcus to feel as good as possible.

"You did though, Kat. This pleasure is already burning through me that I only wish to feel more and give you as much as possible. I just hope it's something you are alright with. You don't mind...do you? Or..did it bother you?"

"I..It don't bother me Marcus..I love it.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 11, 2020 3:54 pm

They were both heated and resting her hand remains where it was and he had held her close with both arms to cuddle after such a heated time. Her touch keeps him hard and his embrace makes her hotter. Neither wanted to stop just yet but neither of them were sure how much time had actually passed since they started.

An old thought he dismissed hit him and he dismissed it again deeming that the time was not right for such a question. So instead he kisses her lips. Her sigh of pleasure was unmistakable and she even moves her hand again which he stopped. "Mmhmmhm not yet lets get into a pool or stream and wash up before we do anything else. I think i made you dirty. "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 11, 2020 9:23 pm

"Hmm? but it's fine marcus. Are you worried because you got dirty like me?" she looks at him not sure how to respond or keep going but seeing his expression only left her more curious about it. She saw him looking down at her hand that he gently removes it from his length holding her hand.

"You might say that but...we are dirty, Katherine. I don't want to be dirty and leave you a mess. So..is that alright? Besides, I know this feels good for both of us but I want to be sure we do it in a clean manner." he speaks in a soft tone but Katherine blushes to lean in closer to kiss his lips once. He was always thinking of others including her that it made Kat love him even more.

He gives a kiss back before slowly getting up with her as they go to a small stream where they could wash up. Their was a small wash room in the lower floor of her home that she was going ahead to get some warm water for them. Of course Marcus waited that he sees her adjusting and making sure things were okay. AT the moment, she saw the water filling up the small tub pool before she turns to him.

"It's ready....." he offers her to go in first as she steps into the water and takes a seat that Marcus got in as well to take a seat beside her while they relax and start washing up. He looks at the clear water getting himself clean while Katherine was doing the same as she was washing her body carefully with some soap she made herself to clean herself up. He blushes seeing how the water drips off of her but she was smiling humming to herself during this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 12, 2020 4:07 am

"Here... let me" he offers help taking the soap from her and getting a good lather. Then he rubs the bubbles into her skin and starts to wash her. His hands glide smoothly across her slick that he was focused on it. His firm touch was almost like a massage and it was making her hotter.

His hands were starting to rub her soap all over her body then his other hand would massage the suds deep into her skin. After what they had just done it was hard fir her not to moan as seductive as she was and it was impossible for either of them to hide their heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 12, 2020 10:45 am

"Is this alright, Kat?" he was being as gentle as possible but she blushes to look down and nod.

"Yes; thank you for asking Marcus. However, I'll be sure to do the same for you too since you need to get washed up as well." she shuts her eyes while speaking from that but the thought just made her think about it later on down the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 12, 2020 11:53 am

He shivered at her thought and he presses a bit more into her when he was done he returned the soap so shw could do the same for him. He keeps rubbing he all over washing her and as she soaped him up he was getting dangerously close to her sensitive spots. He was careful now to push too hard bht his hands travel over her breasts causing an immediate heated reaction.

He was burning hot to touch as she soaped him up and he did his best to keep his focus even if her touch was making his heat impossible to hide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm