Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 44 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:48 pm

"That's not good. It shouldn't sound like this. Maybe the whole thing might have gotten a little worse. Let me see if I can try to find a signal through this."Rosa said working on it but she was adjusting the frequency as best as she could while seeing Marcus, Katherine, and Lewis watching or wanted to help.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:39 am

They work at it for an hour and then they see a small group of armed men walking towards them. They seemed to walk deliberately but it was an act they were actually terrified. Rosa still works to tune the radio until they get closer. They wanted to talk to find out what these travellers and strangers were doing so close to their settlement.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:32 pm

Lewis, Rosa, Katherine, and Marcus looks up seeing the group coming closer and closer to them that they stop doing what they were doing to see them. From how they approach they were nervous on what they would do. Even though they were not the enemy here. They had reasons due to last attacks in the past.

The men looks at the group not speaking but their eyes looked to Katherine and Rosa before Marcus and Lewis got in their view. "State your business here. Why have you four came to our location." One said aiming a gun at them that Marcus remains close.

"No need for violence. We are not the enemy here. We are just traveling to see what we can find or help..." he said holding his hands up while Lewis, Rosa, and Katherine did the same to show they were not enemies.

".....If your not enemies where have you come from?"

"From the far side of the realm. We are from south and were giving ourselves a mission to try and find others out in this land. Maybe offer some help for them in case." Lewis said silently as his hands remained up showing he won't do anything.

The armed men didn't respond to them but only remains silent again thinking about it. One male come over holding a heavy gun showing it was loaded in case they tried anything else. He didn't trust outsiders but still remains silent.

"So you guys were here to help who you find. How do we know your not with the monsters that roam this area?"

"Hey chill, were nothing like that. We might be if you see us like that but we are not the enemies here."

"She's right. We just came to help. We are trying to find some communication in order to see if we can connect communications in order to help us out here. Though, that will make it harder for us if you do something that makes it harder for us to work with what we got." she said looking at him and the group but they didn't say anything looking silent from the possible outcome or thought. The leader thinks a little looking at Katherine and then Rosa as they were still holding their hands up.

Both Marcus and Lewis didn't do anything still looking at them in hopes they will believe them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:57 pm

"We were sent out by our leader to find struggling communities and invite them to move to us. We can protect you from dragons and allow you to practice your skills or professions in peace. We are a prime target as a lage community but we have always defended ourselves successfully. Our crops always feed us and our animals are unmolested." Lewis was astonished that Marcus said so much and so clearly.

The men lowered their weapons but not their guard and allowed them to walk to their community and discuss matters. They heard about their community and were considering trade but this was something they didn't expect and had to discuss it with their leader. "He is a reasonable man but overprotective. " they explained and they send all clear signals to their guards.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:40 pm

"No, we understand. It would be normal with everything going on around here." Marcus said quietly to him while seeing that both were silent thinking about it later on. The group kept moving with the guards as most lower down their guns seeing the signal. They were silent after a bit since that leaves them curious to these new travelers that showed up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:34 pm

They were struggling. It was obvious their crops had been attacked recently and they were low on food. The winter was going to he hard on them but they could make it till summer. Enougg time to harvest again. Marcus wanted to stay and help them build this into a safe place.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:00 pm

Right away, Katherine could tell the soil here was dead since not many crops and things were growing. The dragon's flames by the looks of it destroyed the nutrients in the soil. She was curious to how dangerous hurt the ground soils was here but she'll work on trying to fix it. For now, she wanted to do her best in working on it later on. She started to work on trying to think of a plan to work on it.

"Seems it's a lot more worse than I figure it would be." Rosa said sweetly to him but she was looking happier now. However, she was looking silent after a while. She wanted to figure out what to do later on between this and something else.

"Seems like everything is really bad as I thought it was. I never expected something like this." Lewis said thinking about it later on that he was working on what it's possible. Maybe they can try ways to make it work to heal.

"I'm sure we will think of something right now so it shouldn't worry you too much. Now, lets just try to work on something else to make it work. It shouldn't be something too bad. Maybe after a thought i t can just become odd after a while. That or we can work on something else." it mutters quietly.

"This way.." He leads the group into a tent seeing more groups but with the main leader right there. He was already waiting for them but working on some paper after a moment. He wasn't sure why but he was curious about it himself. Maybe he can think of something else later on.

"So you know the whole thing and what is going on now?" he said to Marcus, Katherine, Rosa, and Lewis. They didn't say anything after a while but that leaves someone curious about it themselves. Maybe they were wrong but that just brings another thing to their minds to what will happen later on.

However, that leaves them listening to the leader without saying much after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:21 pm

They were trying to fertilize the land again but it wasn't taking very well. The leader thought he found new help that would stay but as they tour the village it was certain that this place was full of people who refused to leave when they had a chance and were left behind. Now they struggle and their efforts were wasted.

"I think we have to relocate your people. My companion here is unable to find any form of nutrients in this soil meaning that anything you grow has been returning to the earth only to yield poorer crops." Than hit the leader hard and they hurried behind closed doors to speak.

"Yes. Unfortunately and none of our techniques are working. Its as it some demon poisoned the land. The food we can keep makes us sick." He didn't know what to do and it seemed that his leadership was being tested constantly.

"Then we must tell then the truth and convince them to leave... unless you lied to them to keep them here..." she was direct saying this and the leader nodded.

"Yes miss I did but now if I change my position they will just remove me. "

"Let us handle it." Lewis said and he walked out to begin collecting 3vidence with help from his lover. they walk out to collect samples to show people how harsh things were. The leader looked at the other two almost worried and she smiles.

"Its alright they won't cause trouble. All they will do is prove to your people that the soils aren't good anymore and that you asked us for help and advice. I'm sure your people will respect you for doing so." She always had a way with words he didn't have and he loved her more for it. The leader now had hope and he excused himself to go share it with his people.

"We have to make them leave... then we set a trap for the dragons"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:45 pm

"Yes; the soil here is very toxic now that it's no wonder a high number of the people here have been dying so much. I figure they have been doing their best in trying to heal it or work with the soil but nothing worked. So far, the best choice of action is to move to a place where the soil is richer and more nutrient." she explains thinking about it but Marcus looks to her agreeing.

Even he could see himself on how the soil was damaged. The dragon in this location really did a number on the soil that it left many very ill. She should have some healing medicine to aid them but she knew he will be trying to think of a plan on the whole trap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:52 am

it wasn't long before the villagers gathered together. Some could understand what she was saying and echoed her words in simpler terms describing the soil condition and why nothing was growing right.

Hearing an outsider saying things they were trying to say worked wonders and they were able to convince the community to evacuate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:21 pm

She was glad to see that everyone was doing alright now. Knowing the possible outcome of it now. Katherine even noticed everyone agreeing with what they heard from the head leader. Knowing the possible outcome of something or another thing later down the road. She sees him standing there but noticed most already packing up their belongings getting ready to move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 20, 2021 2:03 am

it was a difficult time. many couldnt bear to leave the homes that they built and couldnt decide what to take with them and what to leave behind. a caravan was formed of various old vehicles that were brought to rolling condition and horses and other animals pulled them. some could work and they took the lead. our four were in the lead at the front making sure everyone was following the rules set by the main head leader for the community. this wasnt going to be easy. these kinds of numbers could be easily tracked and dragons were sure to notice the dust trail kicked up by so many people going off together.

it was like a post apocalyptic wagon train most of the vehicles and carts held people clothes and food. few held tool and even fewer held furniture and equipment. while they were salvaging form a neargy scrapheap they dusted off a plane. Lewis grew very excited and chittered like he used to when he was a blob of goo then started babbling about how it was in fine condition and really only needed to be feuled and patched. the apothacary loved this side of him and promised to give him more "special medicine" if he would be quiet and help everyone first.

the main two of this story were busy heling his great strength came in handy and her magic helped steady everything until the community was ready to tie everything down. the whole process took 2 days and only once was a dragon on her senses. it didnt come close but it was watching. she knew that they would be attacked on the road and his powers would be put to the test
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 20, 2021 10:16 pm

For now, Rosie, Lewis, Katherine, and Marcus were ready to go while helping the people. Though, they were hoping things run smoothly during the transportation of a new home land for everyone. The people were scared true but things will be alright for a while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:09 am