Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 42 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 pm

She claws his back screaming out more in pleasure that it leaves her twitching. Feeling the heat burning through her while he was bucking up into her while forcing her hips down. Katherine only blushes hotter that he keeps forcing her down harder and harder that she screams out twitching feeling her climax drawing too close that he quickens his movements.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 am

His hips wer slamming hard and fast working hard to bring her climax out. He was still giving her breasts rough attention but she loved it as was getting closer. He slammed his hips harder holding her hands in his as he went all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:13 pm

She didn't know how her body was taking all of this in but Katherine twitched feeling his hands now holding her own tighter. Kat just panted heavily feeling his rough thrusts till she felt his mouth around her nipple pulling at it. Their bodies were touching against one another till she twitches leaning her head back panting rather loudly. She cries out 'Cumming cumming cumming' from the rough movements till she feels her own place cum rather hard as he groans out feeling the hot release spilling out of her on him and his lap. She and him panted together but Katherine leans against his body moaning sweetly from how good it felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:20 am

he wasn't quite done and he thrusts harder and deeper feeling her climax. Each thrust stings and she felt too sensitive as he took her full pace and showed no restraint. He throbbed thicker inside of her getting closer and closer before he burst inside of her triggering another burst from her own place.

She fell limp and twiched from the overload and his cum pumping into her. He groans and falls down on top of her drained and not knowing why he was so weak now. She reaches for him weakly whimpering as she couldn't move too much.

Her hand found his face and she pulled him close. "Its alright love. I'm here. I won't let you go." She said softly to him and he slipped away into a state magic users get when they exhaust themselves. She knew the spell that infected him had to come from someone new to the community and she had to find out why. If he would have kept going she might have been making love with a real dragon before too long.

The thought made her shudder she made sure not to allow any side effects she read about to happen especially his transforming into a dragon. That one was definitely covered. The motion sickness in transportation wouldn't effect him until he mastered his first spell so she was not worried about that. And that overwhelming power...

She wiped the drool away from her mouth thinking about how potent his power was a sshe sucked it out of him. Even more than before she wanted to feed heavily on his aura.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:34 pm

For now, they relaxed and recover after some time. For a while, it leaves him still resting up in minutes later on. He was already sleeping now thanks to it and she only smiled still keeping him close to rest up. She already was resting herself and it leaves her already wondering about it. Seeing the day passing on just leaves her curious. Maybe the one that used the magic was close and far so she'll figure it out after resting up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:16 pm

it was two days later when she was ready to begin her search. She hadn't cared about newcomers since he showed up and even before then she didn't. Now she went I to her fathers records for recent additions and searched for the residents from the same world as the magic she felt. All the different new people were fro. Other worlds like many creatures and it was upsetting the balance badly.

As she looked she noticed that many of the newcomers were fledgling in their trades or powers. She even found a book referencing her fathers attempts to learn the magic from every world. She gathers her information taking her time and being careful and checking everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:46 pm

"..........*Studying in a few books*" she was making sure not to over do it, seeing the magic floating around her to move the books around. She still reads up on what she can during this time, maybe figuring something out later on. She started to lower her hand to get another book seeing something else going on but that was it during that time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:18 pm

Hearing the footsteps coming closer she slips away down the hallway. Magic was everywhere now and she wasn't sure how much everyone had known because eof her studies in the matter. She keeps quiet revealing nothing about her studies. Returning home and added to her notebook the connecting clues she found and rushed to get home before he woke up. She went to her lab to finish an idea she had in her magic research and sealed it in a box.

When he woke up she was laying on top of him staring happily at his face. "Good morning dear." She said sweetly kissing his cheek and holding out her box with a raised eyebrow of suspicion he takes the box as she sits up. Her nightshirt she changed into slipped down and shimmered as she straightens up looking down on him. She watched a she opened the box revealing an amulet with his face and hers carved on the inside. When he opened it a shining light ball floated above it.

"What is it?" He asks and she smiles.

"I found a way to turn our love for each other into energy. I had to filter out other emotions to get it. Keep it with you and I will always be able to help you. It will let me use my magic to help you even if I'm not near you because I made one for me too. I linked them together the way we are linked. By our love. "

He blinked she rarely spoke so much so he hung on every word and he didn't understand how powerful but he knew her gift was powerful. "Thank you." Was all he could say to her until he remembered how to breathe and think and understood just how deeply she had to work to make this and how he hadn't helped at all. His heart burst and he started to babble like a floodgates opening to free water that had been held way too long.

"thank you for everything. I'm sorry I worry and I seem to disappear. I feel bad for things I say that make you feel bad. I... I'm trying hard to be better and you've helped me alot I just wish to talk more often and hear your voice. But I always seem to say something bad. You say I'm fine but I know I get on your nerves. I want to know more about what you do and you never say anything. I'm left to trust you and I'm blind in my trust. That doesn't feel good sometimes. I also don't talk. I don't talk about my feelings because everyone says they are too much so I bottle them up. I end up neglecting the ones I love and becoming a stranger to them. And a disappointment. I know I'm not really but things are hard and you never want to bother me cuz you care. But... if you were to talk to me I wouldn't think of it as a bother. But.. a treasure. " he wished he could have stopped himself but he couldn't and he knew this was going to make her think she was hurting him. He didn't want her to feel that he just wanted to impress a wish upon her to speak more with her even if it was hard for him or her. He hoped she would understand but he didn't know how to tell her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:06 pm

She blushes hearing every word he spoke, making Katherine giggle finding Marcus sweet. He loved her that much but she didn't mind. True, they had their differences from the past but it helps them grow in the future that it only makes it seem more different. Leaning in closer to Marcus, she touches his cheeks to kiss his lips sweetly. His eyes closed half way feeling her soft warm lips against his own. Making it seem like he was falling in love all over again.

When the kiss was broken, he smiled looking up at her. "....I love you..."

"I love you too, Marcus." she spoke against his lips as she lays back down on him while Marcus hugs her close onto his chest.

"I think after some time, I am thinking back to how things came to this. Really something else huh?" she asked seeing him nod. He was happy to have here here because Marcus felt her love and strength.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:11 pm

she turned and wore her own and settled down again she didn't let him get up and do his chores laying on top of him and romancing him to the point he didn't want to get out of bed that day. They kiss and cuddle loving on each other even as the sun starts to rise higher and make them glow in its early light.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:03 pm

The sun felt nice on her that it makes both Katherine and Marcus relax happily after a while. He held her head against his chest still wanting her to feel happier. Even with the sun shining on them both, her body shifts even closer that her head was resting into his shoulder. Her hair flowing out around her head that she rests one hand on his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 pm

if any one were to come close to their home they would hear noises and rough sounds. Somewhere their affections were mixing and growing into a heated romantic session. She gave the first cry of pleasure which no one heard and the noises get louder and rougher as her moans and cries of pleasure sound over the fields.

No one heard. In fact no one was visiting to check on them anymore. The crop was being restored growing slowly but still growing and this was the time to mess around and be with each other. His groan of heated lust echoes as she moans out nearly screaming. They were taking each other hard and heavy and she was on top riding him as he bucks hard Into her.

She bounces hard and heavy taking him fully as he thrusts hard giving her his strength and force. The two sensations combine inside eof her and she was loving how hard and powerfully he was claiming her even as she claimed him. They belonged to each other and she was doing her best.

He gave her more and more making her noises always louder than his as she receives his love. Their night clothes were scattered and the bed was thinking the wall hard as they move.

Neither of them expected it to heat up so fast but they were glad it did. No one was going to bother them and she let's go with all her voice as she tries to express the pleasure they shared together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:02 pm

Katherine leans back feeling him take a little lead, forcing her hips down onto his lap to take in even inch of his love. He felt aroused seeing the woman he loved so dearly bouncing on his lap after getting back. It already got him wanting to show just what he could do. Hearing her gasping and panting from his hands gripping her waist now as she bounces hard onto his lap. It felt way too good and he only sits up to pull her over on top of him. Her breasts squished onto his chest as she hisses feeling his hips thrusting up.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:40 pm

even like this they were both burning and moving harder and faster against each other. They moan out loud and he groans worse as his embrace tightens. He never wanted to let go of her and it was sure to make him go crazy soon.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:24 pm

She panted loudly against his neck, feeling his hands on her rear. He was forcing her to slam down onto his upward thrusts as he pushes deeply through her pussy and into the womb. Katherine moans out that she sits up screaming out but he quickens his thrusts seeing her bouncing now. She feels her breasts moving from under him, making her hips move down with his movements. It felt way too good and she only begins to burn up worse in desire and pleasure. For now, it leaves her crying out that he makes her grind into his lap before continuing.

"Ahh....ahhh....hhaaa......hhaaa..d..don't Nmmmmm!! Tease me Marcus..Your cock feels way too good for you to start doing this now...hhaaa..Please..I wanna feel more....I want to feel so much more please.." she begs still feeling him thrusting up harder as she slams down feeling his cock throb inside of her. However, he still was dripping a lot over his cock.

"Don't worry Katherine..I won't stop. I'll keep thrusting harder and harder just for you...mmmm..it's been too long since we done this...so just relax.." he panted watching her but she feels her breasts bouncing faster as he was slamming up harder into her. She cries out in pleasure, feeling her place growing more aroused and wet. She only became hotter now.

"B..but I can't!! I can't with how good your cock feels inside of me!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:10 am

He thrusts harder and faster as he groans heavily into he rear. He meant what he said and as his hips start to go all put she felt him throbbing and swollen near his peak. Sweat was dripping off them slowly and he was just giving he rmore and more pressing her chest harder into his embrace.

His thrusts were driving g him deeper and harder Into her as he worked to give her as much pleasure and force as he could. His hips were starting to circle making him swirl insid her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:00 pm

"Haaaa...ahhh...don't circle y....your hips like that....your cock..your cock is getting deeper inside of me." she panted feeling the movement of his hips driving his cock into her harder but his hands shook still resting on her rear. He suddenly slams her down to make her sit up gasping out. However, he panted thrusting up into her as she cries out leaning her head back. Breasts bouncing from each movement.

"It feels good right? Your swallowing my cock so much..I'll draw close to cumming soon Kat. You feel so amazing...." he could hear the wet noises from each time she moves but he only groans out worse feeling her tightening around him like she was hoping he would release everything inside of her. His hips quicken hearing her cries becoming worse but she only drools looking like she's out of it while Marcus took what he desired.

"*Gasping heavily drooling* N.No...No more..My pussy is gonna cum...I'm gonna cum if you don't stop!!" she feels him going as hard and rough with her as possible but she couldn't stop screaming feeling even from his wild thrusts. With a grunt, he forces her down as his cock bursts inside. His cum spills inside of her as she screams out her own climax feeling his cum filling her up.

"*Twitching gasping* C..cumming..your cumming inside of m..me......" she twitched feeling it but falls back feeling his cock slip out with a squish. His cum dribbling out till he gets on his knees and grabs her. Being careful, Marcus turns her around so she's on her knees but she was resting on her breasts trying to breath from the strong orgasm. The love they felt was still powerful that her pussy was opening and closing as if it was teasing him.

He panted seeing this but he forces her back to make her gasp. His cock was throbbing once more as it rubs in between her rear. She whimpers feeling this but he panted wanting to take more of her over and over again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:02 am

he pushed inside again not giving her much chance to recover or catch her breath. He was careful not to let her fall in her surprise and he thrusts harder. She moans and cries out feeling him start up again.

This time the pressure was on her breasts as he pushed her hard and holds her as he takes her once more. He was taking no chances as he groans out from how good she made him feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:42 pm

She grips the sheets feeling each thrust burning hotter after a while. It leaves her body burning up even worse. However, she was moaning drooling a bit as he slams against her rear hearing wet claps. It leaves her really heated to make him groan, pushing harder and harder. Seeing his own cock throb as he pushes into her while making her moan his name.

"M..Mmmmm...mmmmmmm......mmmm..*Whines shuddering in pleasure*.." it felt too good but he panted still forcing her hips back that he groans adjusting her legs to spread and still force her hips back. The wetness heard from their places squish and clap against each other with his cock pushing deeper into her while the tip was rubbing against her spot. He wasn't showing no mercy towards her.

"You feel so good Kat...your clenching down around me and not letting go. I can't wait to break this hole more and more..*Groans growling* Just feeling you around my cock is already make me break your hot tight pussy.." she gasped feeling his hands moving from her rear still pounding away before he grips her hips to quicken the thrusts. She quickly gasped moaning out lustfully but feels him slow down.

Was he teasing her right now? He went faster and harder then slows down to make her keep guessing. The wetness still drips down out of her to the bed, feeling him bucking even stronger into her. Her breasts still pressed against the bed that he forces her up still thrusting hard into her. She cries out shutting her eyes that he made her feel so good.

"*Gasping while drooling even more*..F..feels g...gooooooodddddddd....f..feels so good...." she whines feeling him growing stronger for her before his own thrusts buck upward making her take him even deeper. Her own womb was burning again for more to tighten around his cock, trying to make him feel as much as possible. He groans tightening his hand around her waist still pounding away that she moans and yelps from it.

"You must really love it, don't you? Feeling me pounding away inside of your while I make you moan for me. Your pussy is already so greedy that it won't let me go. What do I need to do to make you scream even louder for me?" he orders gripping her wrists that she gasps feeling this.

"HHaaaa..I love it..I love your cock..I love feeling you inside of m..me...*panting* I love it. Feels so good..you feel way too good inside of me.....I'm dripping so much down there..Ngggnnnn!!!!" she whines feeling him move his hands to her lower stomach as she hears his hot breath brush against his neck. The lump seen in her disappears and shows up each time he moves trying to make her feel good. Both his hands didn't move from her waist but he lowers down hissing into her neck while slamming up against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:17 am

His hips start to swirl as he took her and he groans in her ear as he keeps a hold on her. He wasn't taking chances and she felt him really enjoying this as he groans and moans near her ear. More of the heat and pressure was spreading as his thrusts get harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:20 pm

Hearing the groans felt more hotter now while blushing more worse. However, Katherine started whimpering loving the sensation that she was dripping even more now. Her place staining over his length that he groans from her tightening around him. She really felt amazing to Marcus that he kisses her neck feeling her being bucked forward thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Sje crash together in heated thrusts of passion as they both move to pleasure the other. They both loved it and were trying to make the other feel even more but also wanting to keep close and keep going. He was sweating and groaning worse feeling how tight and slick she felt as he does his best.

She cries out feeling sharper thrusts and more of her fluids dripping out of her and running g down her legs. She loved it when he got her this elated and he was focused on his hips and making sure to stay accurate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:38 pm

Both Katherine and Marcus groan at the same time, feeling him her get tight around him while he throbs inside of her. This leaves her burning up in pleasure that she was feeling more heated after some time. This leaves her crying out drooling a bit more that she was feeling over heated in arousal. Marcus keeps forcing her hips to move while taking as much as he can seeing her crying even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 pm

she bounced harder and faster as he groans and grunts from the effort of going even harder. He was sure to keep this heavy pace going and tried to go harder or faster anything to give her more. He was losing himself to how good he felt from her as she worked to pleasure him as well. They both loved how much more pleasure and love they felt like this and he used that to thrust harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Katherine held onto him still whimpering and feeling lost that he holds her close, leaving a kiss against her neck. She was amazing and it leaves him squeezing her tightly. She gasped feeling him squeeze her breasts that she suddenly feels him turn her head kissing her. Already burning heated made him start to throb wanting to make her feel even more pleasure. She whimpers feeling more pleasure while gently grinding against him. She whispers against his lips gently going ahead with burning up even worse. His hips were stronger in thrusts that it leaves her crying out rather loudly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 am