Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 43 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:39 am

He felt her moving harder against him and still at her same pace as he took her. She made him feel even more as she kisses his lips and he returns the kiss. They were locked together in heated passion and their love grew adding more heat and pressure to their minds as they worked to give each other more of their love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:16 pm

She panted out rather harshly feeling him already going ahead with trying to make her climax. He groans slamming into her pussy harder and harder now that she was clawing her nails into something. Marcus didn't stop and it leaves her wondering how badly he held back. From having desire burning through her, it makes her feel even worse.

Katherine already grew stronger trying to try calming down and yet she was already dripping even more down his length. He panted suddenly making her lay on the bed pounding away inside of her. She cries out drooling from how rough he was being and yet it lights her fire to burn through anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Everything burned and turned into a mist of heated pleasure on both of their memories.

When she came to her senses she woke up laying on his chest in the middle of the remnants of everything in the room. She sat up and the blanket slipped off of her as she looked around. Fragments of what happened came back to her as a different position broke all the furniture and the fabrics were slashed by her nails. Sje shuddered and touched her belly and realized that she had been sleeping for 8 hours. And it was nearly noon.

He woke up and saw her shivering in the memory and he smiled reaching to hold her face. "Good morning love." He said in a relax soft tone and she blushed hotly and flashcooled as they hear footsteps.

She quickly pulled the blanket around herself and he threw on a pair of pants before going to the door to see who was visiting while she got dressed.

As she pulled on her robes and focusing artifacts she knew she needed to get metal furniture so she can fix it easier with he rmagic. And sje went downstairs to prepare some tea and biscuits for their guest.

She saw it was her father and she smiled warmly to see him. He looked tired and worn. The changes to the community and the world surely stressed him out and he was learning so much to try and keep his position s the leader of the community and maintain law and order.

"-so you see son. I need you to become the head warrior. You're the one who helped us slay the beast dragons. Then you figured out the makes plot to use undead dragons and now these magical dragons are what you are currently training for... you're the only one the community actually believes has a chance so I'm begging you please step up to this position."

Her father called him son and that pleased her then said he wanted to take him away from her to be important in the village and that gave her mixed feelings. If he agreed she would see less of him and that hurt to think about but if he did this the community would probably stand united and things would be peaceful. She laid the platter out and poured the tea as her thoughts spin and she was silent.

He thought about it and sighs. "If I must I will. I'm not moving to the community tho. I will report in and offer my opinion but I'm no leader... I'm a tool." And that made her mad. She didn't love a tool she loved a great man and a warrior a warrior who is learning magic. At that she promptly and deliberately forgot to pour his cup and poured herself one and her father saying nothing

"You are a great warrior. Your decisions led to the demise or foiling of certain plots." Her father said firmly "dont underestimate your standing young man my daughter is very picky about who sje shares her study time with."

"FATHER!" she cried embarrassed as her father laughed and slapled his knee.

"Very well its settled there is a community meeting tonight to announce your position then we are going to discuss the current situation of the world as we have been able to find out." And before another word was said her father stood up and left them both flabbergasted. His teacup was drained and a sparkle turned into a thankyou for the tea in golden letters of light that faded.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:17 pm

They didn't say a word but Katherine and Marcus shocked. "........" What just happened?

"..............."

"Hmm, looks like things are changing after all huh?" he said looking to her seeing a smile upon his face that Katherine smiled sweetly to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:10 pm

the community meeting was quiet. The usual tallies and confirmations of supplies manpower and results were the first items. Everything was on track. Then her father addressed the community.

"Everyone we have worked hard to build this place that can support Itself independently. Our water is clean our crops continue to yield enough to feed us and our production and studies are progressing. Adjusting to magic has been hard. But we can all agree we need a new role of champion.. I would like to elect Marcus. He continuously rises to meet any challenge this world offers to help us and to help my daughter. He watches the crops and contains dragon attacks as well as studies magic to help us in other ways. "

The head of the traveling merchants concurred and seconded the motion putting the matter to vote. Everyone agreed and it was settled. Then her father got down to his other topic.

"Now that thats settled we need to build a team to go out and find ruined communities and gather them here. Lewis and the apothecary owner volunteered to be the first to venture out. I would like to ask our champion and my daughter if they would be willing to go at well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:46 am

"If that is what you wish for me to do sir then I'll do that. I do wish to see if we can find any other communities that's willing to come join us. The city could grow bigger this way right?" he sees the king nod in agreement. Knowing the outcome of things and how others would work from the outer skirts of this world. It's only known for just how much. Their could be people willing to join them.

But theirs the risk of them wanting to rage war against them. Marcus hopes the ones he and the team finds aren't the kind to push that sort of thing. He can only hope and assume the best. "Either way; I'm sure you four will be just fine. Just keep us up to date with the magic orb in order to tell us what is happening outside the safe walls of our home."

"But of course sire."

"Good good." he pats the back of Marcus that he sees him nod agreeing since he will go and tell Katherine about this. When the meeting was indeed over, he goes back home to explain this all to Kat. She was busy fixing up some things in her small lab working on new spells that would help with the veggies growth. She was even working on helping fruits and food grow as well.

"So, my father wishes for me and you to join Lewis and Rosie to this location. that seems to be just fine. I'll have to work on getting things together during our travels. When did my father say we had to leave?"

"Not sure. Maybe later on this afternoon, Evening, or later on. We still need to prepare for the traveling. It could be a while during this time. Can't take little things and nothing too much. Just enough to help us till we find the first village or town." he sees her holding a glass with some light pink fluid inside as she then lowers it, looking to Marcus.

"Seems deficient enough love. Alright then."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:35 pm

he knew she didn't like having time leave and he knew she wanted to keep studying magic and loving on him in between her breaks. As she got ready she tried to account for every possibility and packed tools she made for any kind of happening she imagined. When he saw her again he began to believe he was mistaken because she was ready and set before he even knew when they were leaving.

She watched him pack and giggles quietly. He was putting magic storage tools she made to help him train. She noticed that he modified them to store fire and change it. That made her giggle even more he found a way to store his magic and change it so he could consume it later to fuel his power when he was low.

After seeing those changed tools she now realized he had somehow learned how to identify enchantments. She knew she didn't teach him anything like that and knew he was experimenting on his own and that made her curious what things he would think of.

As he packed he made sure to store water in some of the vessels and she knew his training wasn't combat focused. Maybe she could teach him her everyday magic.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:24 am

For now, they had to move on and get on the road. Both Lewis and Rosie were waiting for them but that leaves them standing near the main gates waiting. Rosie having things ready to go and teasing Lewis as he was looking away blushing heavily from how cute she was.

"Hey you guys. I hope we didn't keep you too long."

"Don't worry you didn't. We were waiting for you but I'm glad that you two are ready." she smiled sweetly to him.

"Even so, we should go ahead and head out then. We have a little walk head of us..." he said seeing them agreeing and gets ready to leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:18 am

he said walk only because for him driving was like walking. It saved energy it wasn't as fast as he could run and it makes him hungry.

Lewis and rosie were a very close couple and Lewis was working to be a better person for Rosie. He didn't mess around as much and when he was challenged instead of getting belligerent he relaxed and fell silent. All Lewis wanted was to spend time with Rosie and Rosie was a busy minded person. Recently, she and Lewis developed anti biotic that could be harvested and begin to work the way they should.

Lewis was done packing when Marcus approached him about another secret mission.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:02 pm

"Well hello there master. I take it you are here due to another mission? What is it this time?" Lewis asked seeing him look right at him while explaining everything to him that he was listening to him. However, that made him listen and think a little. So that's what going on however in some point.

"I see. So a mission to travel around the realm to find something else?"

"From what it sounds like yes. We are going to be traveling for a while with Rosie and Katherine. They will be with us during this journey to see if we can find something else during that time. This way, that just makes it more curious to what the world has out there." he said seeing him thinking after a while in some point.

"I see. Well, I know the mission should be just fine but that wouldn't make it worse. I figure we will do something in order to work on that. Now, Rosie? Do we have everything we need after some moment?" he sees her just fixing up a bag while carefully setting it down.

"Just finishing up, Lew-lew. I got everything we need during our travels. Now, I did pack up some extra things just to be safe for later on. It shouldn't be too much trouble now." she explains showing a smile upon her face and kisses his cheek. Lewis blushes to look away, playfully pushing her head back.

"Rosa, behave yourself. We still need to get ready to head on out later."

"I know but you're just so precious." she said kissing his neck hugging him as his face flushed red but Katherine smiled, finding him adorable after a while. It was precious after a while before seeing the two.

"How adorable.." she laughed seeing Marcus sighed, finding him being adorable.

"Either way, I'm guessing things are doing alright now? Do we have anything in order to move out to the traveling." he said looking at him but looking silent after a while. The four was ready to go and head out to do that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:22 pm

As he packed the vehicles he noticed that going to other settlements was going to be hard. Contact with other communities has been rarer and rarer these days. Like they were being destroyed one by one. Their mission was to search for any new communities or find people from others.

Lewis helped prep the vehicles and made sure the luggage was tied down before Rosie and Kat were finished. Rosie gathered her tools for apocathery and alchemy. Kat gathered her magic tools. They meet on their way to the motor pool and talk about how their love lives have been peogressing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:57 pm

"So I take it that you and Marcus is doing well? He seems to be more happier now after you guys got some alone time." she teased Kat that was blushing a light pink, smiling to look down at her bag still around her right shoulder. True, she was happy during the past weeks of being alone with him. She loved it for every day after a while.

"You could say that but yeah. I'm just happy to know that it tells me he is really sweet. Maybe after some time that tells me I'm just happy. But enough about me; what about you and your Lew Lew?"

"We gotten much more closer now. He's just a sweet heart to me. I love every moment he would offer to help me and he's willing to learn what I do to help. I really am glad to have meet someone like Lewis because that means he accepts me for me." she smiled seeing him already finishing up that Katherine smiled at the thought.

"Awwww; how precious. Even well..the naughty times you guys have? Do you have them?" she asked seeing Rosa smile and blush. When didn't they? The two of them knew they would be on a long adventure but he made sure he gave her his love the other night. She still remembers it well that her cheeks were flushed a heavy pink.

"........."

"Is that a yes?"

"Oh hush.." she laughed still smiling happily to her as they laugh together hugging as best friends.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:17 am

The men didn't speak. They were on high alert on the lookout for anything that could happen. Lewis was focused on the distance for an early warning and he was their main warning of anything good or bad was nearby.

The land was empty some life seemed to try and return in the morning of shrubs and twisted leafless trees. The women weren't bothered locked in their small talk about their men and the times they have and the things and how often Lewis takes Rosa made Kat jealous and want her man. Even more.

Marcus could feel her eyes on him as she considered when a good time to take him. The conversation didn't change much and Marcus had a feeling that Rosa was the only person Kat will speak to. And he felt like he wasn't completely trusted.

Just as he was about to resign himself to something drastic Lewis vehicle signaled its caution lights twice. It was the signal for people on the edge of his range. It had need 9 hours since they set out.

After stopped Marcus gets out of the car and the ladies step out to stretch their legs and receive themselves behind the nearest hill. "What condition are they in? " Marcus asks and Lewis shook his head.

"Too far away for anything sure. Desperate, but resolved. They aren't powerful just normal people." Lewos said holding his head as he used a snuff box to enhance his senses. He sneesed after the pinch and then his eyes grew distant again.

"Marcus it seems this place has not been attacked in a long time. If we can get their trust we may be able to protect them from the next raid." Leiws said. He had worked hard to learn how to get along and he seemed to try too hard to be seen as good. Marcus agreed that it could help and the girls returned giggling from their conversation about their naughty times.

"Oooh Rosa looks like Lew Lew found someone. " Kat said and whispered "what are you going to do to him as a reward?" And giggled

"Easy Kat nothing u til we see how good of a job it is. Remember you can't hold back with them they will try too hard and spoil it." Rosa said and Kat flushed. She rarely let loose and when she did he always seemed to take over.

When Rosa heard this she giggles "of course that's what I mean. He wants to please you and you resist going over the line. You really are very good at tempting but do you really like it when he goes crazy?" It was a serious question. Did Kat like to tease him till he snapped and took her as a beast.

Kat thought about it. He was always rougher and dangerous like that and usually they break the furniture around them. But did she like it?

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:05 pm

In her mind she would have to say yes, that leaves her curious about it. Knowing just how wild he can be leaves Kat blushing even worse. He was seriously something else but knowing her, it seems like she was rather more though through because of it. Marcus was strong and powerful which she loved but he was gentle and caring towards her. It leaves her feeling more happier now that she was heavily blushing even worse that leaves Lewis and Marcus confused.

"Are you both alright?"

"You seem dazed a bit."

"No worries Lew-lew, were just fine." Rosa said.

"Yeah; just fine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:58 pm

"Good I found a settlement not more than a few days from here playing it safe. It its one of the old ones but seems to be remnants" Lewis said and watched the girls carefully . He knew they were talking about him and it was a bit embarrassing. It was fine because he loved her and he said nothing.

Rosa knew Lewis would need a break and rest after touching the minds of others. And she started to set up to drive while he drew out her route on a map. Kat stays closeto Rosa and keeps glanci g at Marcus. He was busy inspection g the vehicles and checking the gages he always took these journeys so seriously that it was hard to catch his eye until night time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:47 pm

The four of them would be prepared during this time when going out. However, they wanted to be sure things will work out during their journey. They wouldn't know much later on down the road but maybe their was something else that could help them. While Rosa and Katherine was still looking at the map, they were hearing their lovers speaking about the next course of action.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:15 am

"We need to get going. Started Marcus and Lewis was hesitating.

"Not too fast if we just speed up to them they will panic and think we are brigands" he seemed to be certain of that and a fraud to actually reach out to the other community. It was desperate so maybe he didn't want to see how badly he could feel their hardship.

"Lewis we have to go if they are as desperate as you seem to believe they are then the sooner we can get to them the better. " Marcus glanced at Rosa and Kat making Kat flush red. He heard it that time. She had told Rosa about how wild he really gets. He would have to really go wild later to tach her a lesson.

"Marcus its not just that. These people would keep us for themselves rather than move away. We would have to stay around for a week or more to convince them." And hearing that Marcus sighed.

"If thats all then so be it. So you have to wait a week to be with Rosa again thats okay." And Lewis grumbled unable to get put of the trap.

It was true though and he just didn't want to admit it.

"Fine... well go... but I'm warning you be expected to have them seriously want to stay and keep us.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:22 pm

"Again; do you have any better idea right now?" Marcus asked Lewis seeing him just crossing his arms over his chest. However, maybe Lewis can hold off for a little while. That's nothing too serious isn't it? He can withstand holding some time away from Katherine so Lewis can do the same for Rosa. With that plan going on, Lewis sighed.

"Fine. I guess that makes sense and works. This way, we can see what we are working with right now when investigating." he explains but that leaves her thinking about it once more. They saw the two of them thinking a little bit but knew the plan was set.

"Alright everyone; lets hurry up and move on. We got to get on the road." he said seeing everyone ready to go and was ready to do the work. Kat, Rosa, and Lewis were ready but the two just remained quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:38 am

they started the engines after climbing in and off they went once more. They were following the path of least resistance but the land was pitted and bumped they bounced and clatter over ruined buildings vehicles all recuded to landscaping.

The ashy desolation stretched out before them and the day passes without incident. Bruised and sore the night creeps up on them forcing them to stop and seek shelter nearby. The ruins of a bridge served as decent cover from the sky and the land. Here there was some life and a bit of green. The river was reduced to a creek and the soft sand was comforting to rest on.

As the ladies set up camp the men camouflaged the vehicles despite their hidden place. Kat used her magic to siphon the heat from the engines into a tiny ball cooling them and hiding them even more from the dragons. Their tracks however was impossible. And it was something Kat knew worried Marcus.

When she gathered the heat into a ball above her hand she used it to cook instead of a fire and they had a warm meal. Before laying next to their couple.

Kat was restless feeling Marcus and his worry of attack. Lewis and Rosa dropped off to sleep right away. "You need to rest love" Kat said and kisses his cheek. She rarely spoke so he listened.

"Its hard to rest. Anything could happen." He said and she kisse shim again. Why did he have to worry so much? She rolled on top of him under rather covers and tries to comfort him in her own way as he holds her close and tries to rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:30 pm

"I know you worry about something happening but you shouldn't. We will be safe here. Not much activity has happened around this area from what I can sense with my magic. You know worrying like this will make you too tired to think straight." she didn't want him to worry his head too much because that's what happened to her when she was doing the same thing with him. He was her everything and she wouldn't forgive herself if something did happen to him.

With a sigh, Marcus held her close looking at the sky trying to clear his storming thoughts. "I know love, I know. I just...I can't shake this feeling being on my guard every second. I don't want anything happening to you or to our friends. The people are depending on us to make sure we don't blow this mission-"

"But you won't, Marcus. Everyone back home believes in us. I believe in you but It will go unknown if you worry yourself to death. Now please, get some sleep. I'll be here with you and my magic will alert me if something goes wrong. So please?" she asked kissing his neck in hopes he goes to sleep. However, he didn't move holding her with his hand rubbing against her back. Her hair was loose but he didn't mind.

"*Sighs* Alright; I'll try to get some sleep for you."

"Thank you love." she kisses his cheek as thank you but cuddles up against him while he closes his eyes trying to sleep. He felt her relax in his arms and goes to sleep like Lewis and Rosa did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:37 pm

No sooner had he relaxed and drifted off to sleep that her magic went off. Overhead a dragon flew by and she didn't wake him. It wasn't interested in them or the community they were going to bit it made her think for a moment that because he was asleep it came.

She dismissed this because it would have stopped to hunt him if that were the case. She snuggles him and returned to her sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:06 pm

The four travelers didn't wake from their dreams but sleep through the night until morning breaks. Marcus, Katherine, Rosa, and Lewis didn't wake up indeed till dawn while they just relaxed in their sleep. Kat's magic still kept aware of their surroundings but she would be alerted just in case.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:36 pm

By noon the bumbo and bouncing in the land was nearly unbearable and it took real skill to navigate landscape. The vehicles were taking a real beating and had to be driven carefully or there was a nasty crunching noise.

She looked at the scenery and felt the wind. The dragon from the night before left her perception and returned twice to the edge of it. It seemed to be patrolling its territory making her breathe a sigh of relief as it grew further and further away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:01 am

She figures the dragons in this location has moved on to try and spread their territory out a little more than normal. Katherine just lets out a sigh, thinking about what she could do either way. However, that made her try to think of what was going on. Marcus, Rosa, and Lewis kept silent looking down but they were looking out while driving forward.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:19 pm

It wasn't long before they saw signs of human habitation on the horizon and they slow down and look for the main trails used by the local community. Finding one they follow it over the hills and on a smoother path than they had been following. They stopped outside of rifle range and got out and set up a radio to try and get unto contact.

There was lot of static on all the channels but no response o. Any of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 am