Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 33 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:55 pm

He tries again. "Please..I want to fix this distance between us. I want to talk just talk i promise. I won't try anything or do anything....I give you my word." He said it and she knew he was telling the truth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:59 pm

"..........................." She stops putting up the laundry looking at the white sheets that was blowing in the wind. Katherine wasn't sure what he wished to speak about but slowly sighs to turn around facing him.

"??????"

"...Come on." she turns to pick up the fresh clean clothes basket and heads inside while Marcus follows her inside. They walk in after a while before she sets it down on the floor before she sits down. Marcus sits down in the other chair looking at her but she looks at him with arms crossed.

"..Alright Marcus, what do you want to talk about?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:19 pm

"Well... for starters... I think you are fine just being you.  You don't need to keep spending all your time working on a spell to be perfect because you are fine. I have been having some troubles being separated from you. Its like I'm void and incomplete. And the more you worry and pull away the more i worry." He said softly saying two of the things on his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:28 pm

"................."

"I know you been through a lot...and during the times we were apart, I don't know what I can do to show that I'm happy with you. I'm happy with what you are and who you are. Nothing but a spell can change my view on you. It just makes me love you even more..."

She kept silent hearing his words but that only remained more silent because of it. Knowing the possible figurement of this just leaves her thinking of his words. The spell was still wacky but she sometimes felt angry that she put such a spell on her. Now, she was stuck like this maybe with no other way to fix it.

"..................."

"Whatever the spell is seems to be trying to tell you I just want you because of that but it's not true. I want you for you because of your sweetiness and kindness. I really do miss you, Katherine. I just want us to be close again.....is that so wrong?"

"..................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:31 pm

He waited for her to say something. He wasnt quite done bit saying any more might make her mad. She was wuiet. Was she kistneing or forgetting as soon as she heard it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:38 pm

He sees her relax her arms from her chest before laying them onto her lap. She slowly remained quiet that it made Kat wonder what his words mean. She sees him looking down then up as she was looking right at him. "...*sighs* No. No, it's not."

"....*sighs* Seems he was getting to her in some way while seeing her looking quiet and seeing her focused on him during their time of talking. He decided it was okay to keep going.

"I know you been working through the time we haven't talked but that leaves me hoping you aren't keeping away from me. I don't want to push you away...I just......" he looks down remaining quiet but that leaves her tilting her head to the side still hearing him up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 am

"I just want to be good for you. To help you out and spend time with you and keep trying to have kids."He said trying to figure out a good way to say it. He was so worried about saying the wrong thing it really held back his ability to form words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 am

"....Then why do you think I tried to adjust the spell so it would work better? That way we can. The spell still is developing right now and that leaves me trying to work around it. I want to make it work so that way we can. I don't know what else to say to explain this to you Marcus."

"....And I understand that."

"Then you should know why I'm doing this. To try to give you that wish...you don't believe me?" she asked but her voice was soft for a bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:31 pm

"I believe you, I also believe you are doing too much for it. Take a break and love a little with me. It will be okay I'll always will love you. "he said gently taking her hand in his.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:37 pm

"I believe you but....*slowly moves hand back* I just want to make you happy. Trying my best to work through this so you can have what you want. I know I cursed myself because of this stupid spell. Yeah, I can revert back to when my first time was stolen but....I can't experience feeling you release inside of me so I know I'm yours." she slowly stood up feeling upset now that she wanted to do better in the ordeal. Maybe a little more better when it comes to trying to figure something else out.

"But Kat, you don't have to do all this. I know the spell you casted upon yourself is doing that but that shouldn't take your whole time trying to fix it. I don't care about the spell because I only care for you." he stood up too but she looks away from him.

"I need to keep working so I can undo and find a way around this spell. Their has to be some break through from it so I can feel you even closer. However, the spell only gets weakened enough and I have to keep working through it." she said this upset now that he sees her hugging herself.

"Katherine-"

"I'm sorry. I need to go back to work after I finish washing everything. Then I can see what I can do to fix it later or work around it. Their has to be some break through from this spell. Their has to be-"

"Kat Enough!" he held her shoulders to give a firm shake that she stops looking shocked but looks at him.

"I get it okay? You're upset because of this. You are angry because of what is happening right now. I know you are doing your best to re work around this spell but is doing this worth it? You're just tiring yourself out and stressing yourself out for nothing. I don't care about the spell..I only care for you, Katherine!"

"Then why do you think I'm doing this for you!!!! I'm trying to rework through the spell so that way things will be alright! Don't you think I'm wrong about that right now or do you think I'm doing this to avoid you!?!" she said to move away from Marcus.

"No! I just want you happy and with me! I've missed you Katherine since you started this but you keep getting in danger every time you are close to a break through. I want you happy but I don't want anything happening to you! I love you and you mean everything to me!? Don't you see that!"

"I do!"

"Then why won't you let me see that proof!? What will it take for you to see that I want you and only you so far! I don't care about some spell you place on yourself because I'll love you no matter what!!!"

"...................."

"......................"

They didn't say anything but she only looks down while seeing Marcus covering his face as he was trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry. I just..I miss you alright? It's been too long since we seen each other but I know you been through a lot right? From this spell taking your time, you seem to be avoiding me a lot more than normal. Heck, even Lewis and Rosie is worried about you too Kat."

".............."

"I'm not trying to sound wrong or upset but seeing that you...are doing this worries me. I only want you happy that is all. If I was wrong about that then I'm sorry. I never meant to upset you......." he covers his face but she looks at him before looking down again to grip her own hand.

However, she slowly sees that she left him in a lot of pain that Katherine slowly walks over to him while he was still covering his face. "I'm sorry Kat. I just want you happy and I don't know what else I can do to....." he looks up when saying that to see her right in front of him. He stood back looking nervous but she only looks at him to that she suddenly grips his shirt to yank him down.

He was shocked to feel her kiss his lips deeply that he didn't move. It's been a long time since she's kissed him but Katherine blushes feeling this before breaking the kiss to push him back panting.

"????"

"I'm sorry..I'm doing this because you deserve to be happy..if I'm wrong....then I don't know what else to do. The spell is to be worked on...but you don't think It effects me too? I want us to be closer..but I want to feel your love inside of me too...isn't that hard or not?"

"................"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:11 am

He looks at her. "Okay then. Maybe i do. I also know things i say and for effect you. I'm sorry for making you feel bad. I understand how upsetting I can be. Can you forgive me love?" He asks softly just wanting to put her feelings at ease. He guessed that may be his problem , he is always trying to be perfect for her the same way she is trying to be perfect for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:15 pm

"................*Sighs* I forgive you." she mutters but looks to him looking more quiet after some time. He looks down hearing her words but things seem to be working just fine now. Which was just perfect for him. Maybe they can spend time together now or have her take a break.

"Thank you Kat." he smiled holding her hand again but gives the top a slight kiss. He already remained quiet from the thought but he gently remained looking at her that he was seeing her already feeling more happier now. Seeing they decided to eat a snack together now for a while. He was fixing a light snack for each other while seeing her knitting something. They didn't say anything for a while but he was alright even glancing a couple times to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:57 pm

"Kat... would you let me help you with your magic? I know I can pick up the basics and it will give us more time together." He said hoping his point was good enough to convince her. If anything he could learn spells to help her and make farming easier.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:31 pm

She blinks hearing his words of working together. Katherine looks down thinking a little bit till she looks at him seeing Marcus waiting for her answer. In a little while she only sighed to look to the side. "Alright; I guess we can do that. Learn magic as time goes along.." she mutters quietly.

"Thank you Katherine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 am

"I promise you wont be disappointed." he said and saw her looking away."You look sad... is everything alright? Or have I said something wrong?" He said looking at her sharply. He wasn't sure if she looked sad or not. He was looking for how she felt curious if he could improve her mood.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:04 pm

"Is it wrong for me to say that we have been that apart from each other? I get you wanted to spend time with me but I feel like I kept you away for a long time. How badly though?" she sees him thinking a little bit but he lets out a sigh and spoke the truth.

"Months. We haven't spent time with each other due to being apart for so many months. You were in that room working for a long time. I almost forgot what you were like."

"I..I see." she now felt really bad because she's been away from Marcus for that long. Seems the spell really got her away from the one she loved that he must have felt lonely. He looks worried about her. She slowly sighed then looks at him to grip her hands.

"I"m sorry if I been away for that long. I just wanted to make things better..but I've made things worse. No wonder you sounded upset with everything."

"................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:03 pm

"I forgive you love. I always will. Kat please forgive my hasty attitude and thoughtless nature. I never wanted to push you away because I only wish to show you how badly I care for you. Wishing to stay close and protect you."" he said and kisses her cheek.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:07 pm

"But you have every right to be angry. I been so focused on the spell that I completely ignored you. I shouldn't have done that because I only wished to be close to you Marcus to feel your love inside and out..but look where it lead us. You probably don't feel that close to me anymore do you?"

"Huh? But of course I do. I always felt close towards you my dear."

"In the following months of us being apart...because of my dumb choice. I don't see that. *Stood up* I hurt you Marcus..I shouldn't have done that and yet I have......I want us to be close again...but..I don't know what to do or how."

"Katherine, you are fine. It's fine. I'm not mad or anything..I was just worried.."

"Either way; I need to fix this gap between us Marcus.....I know their has to be something I need to do in order for that to happen..I just want to make up for what I did to you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:24 pm

"Then talk to me. Include me in your life again. Communicate with me. Help me learn to help you so we are never apart "he said reaching out to her. He was hoping she would trust him and relax and sit with him a bit longer. He didn't want her to worry or stress so much about his hurts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:39 pm

She didn't know what to say or how to start but slowly walks back over to sit not on the chair but into his lap. Marcus blinks seeing this but she only wraps her arms around him and hugs him. For now, Katherine didn't know what to say but this was a small start. All he did was remain silent and held her worried.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:14 am

He holds her sweetly and steadily. "I wasn't expecting this to tell you the truth. This is nice." He said surprised and he held her calmly. He didn't do anything indecent just hold her and relax with her in his arms and in his lap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:25 pm

She didn't know what to say either way but this seems like a good start for her. Katherine only shuts her eyes relaxing in his arms as Marcus just held her carefully and keeping his eyes shut himself. They remained like this for the time being but it was alright for them.

"This is alright right? I know it's been a long time...being this close. I just...really missed you and I didn't know how you felt...knowing you could be angry or.....not." she mutters quietly.

"It's alright really. I know that you are worried or upset. Please don't be upset."

"*Sighs* It's fine. I just want to stay here a while...till I want to move. You feel comfy." she said muttering to him but keeps wrapping her arms around his shoulders that Marcus kept her close not saying anything else right now. He wonders if she was feeling upset about something.

"Katherine-"

"Don't. Just...Just let us stay like this for a while longer...please.." she whispers but he didn't say anything after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:08 am

"Stay as long as you wish i like being close like this. I missed holding you like this too..." He said whispering in her ear and giving it a little nip. He meant what he said and he was only worried about his urges surfacing while she was close for this time. He pats her head and rubs her back rocking gently.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:25 pm

She blushes from the nip she felt but felt shy a little, squirming in his lap. It's a while since he's done that but Kat only looks away still blushing. "I figure you would say that....but honestly, i missed this too. I know I'll find a way to make it up to you but that shouldn't make you think other wise right? I should know better but I guess I could be wrong." she only mutters quietly still sitting on his lap but remains looking down at the floor. Marcus enjoyed this again but he held her gently in his arms while petting the top of her head and rubbing her back.

Katherine did feel his soft touches and gentleness but this made her blush heavily still looking relaxed. She did miss being here with him and this made her really feel more welcome and open at home again. Even if it's been a while, he only keeps her cuddled up against his chest that he only feels her shift into his lap. He saw her curl up more in a ball almost but he only held Katherine close against him.

"You still think I'm upset with you or.."

"No. Not really. I just....I only wish to do what I must to see you happy again. I know I messed up...but I only wish to fix it when I can or how ever I can. Knowing this was wrong but..I did make some breakthrough in the spell...but-"

"No, you don't have to talk about it right now, Kat. Right now, just relax and you will be just fine. It's alright now...lets just be here together...that's just fine." he said but Kat opens her eyes looking at the floor before she sits back slightly to look at his face.

"You okay?"

"*Shaking head no* It's nothing wrong. You...don't seem upset anymore....."

"I never was upset with you. Just worried." he touches her cheek but she shuts her eyes to lean into his hand. He blinks watching that but heavily blushes seeing how precious she was doing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:53 am

"Youre ikay and thats what is inportant. If you made a breaktgrough lets talk about that in a little bit. I want to hear every thing so take your time to prepare what you emember for sharing." He said and smiles warmly at her she was being too cute and so precious he wanted to help her stay sweet and open like this.

He knew she would be able to explain soon but for now all that mattered to him was sitting close and talking with her. He was assured she was alright and after a break she may get a breakthrough again sooner. He hoped she was enjoying this close and together time as he was. There was orecious kittke of it and tou never knkw whats goong to happen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:40 pm