Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 34 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:24 pm

"I have them written down in my books and charts. I don't really want to talk about it at the moment if that is alright with you." she didn't mind but this only made her look more silent about things. Katherine knew she's kept away from him for so long that it left him really worried. knowing the possible out come of being away from one another.

"If you wish to go ahead with remaining calm and only for a while, that's fine. I just......want to be sure you are doing alright for now. Is that wrong of me to ask." he said still holding her close but Kat only cuddles up more into his lap that he blushes feeling her pressed up under him.

"..I...see..."

"I....I mean, I know you are tired and you only do what you need be. From everything you been through, that can tell or explain a lot. I just really want to see that you are alright now so that shouldn't bother me at the moment. You are worried about it?"

"You don't understand....you've been so lonely and silent for so long. I don't want anything happening to you...and I just want you to know that I missed you too. I did do some break through over time...I mean, you said you missed me too..right?"

"Of course I've missed you. I've missed you ever since you began that work of yours. I know you wish for me and you to be even closer..and it will happen one day....don't worry about it too much. We are always close...just remember that we-" she's heard enough of his words to lean in close kissing his lips. He blushes from the feeling of her lips that he felt her hand touching his cheek.

They remain quiet still kissing one another till he breaks the kiss panting slightly. Her lips were really warm and Kat only looks down still blushing herself.

"...You are right..it has been a while...a real long while...I hope you didn't mind. I just...wanted to be close to you like before."

"..I..Ahem, I didn't mind. Not at all..."

"...I'm still sorry though. I just...really missed you. Being this close and feeling your touches again makes me happy that you still love me that much. I figure because we grew distant...you wouldn't. Wish to be with me any more. I don't blame you or anything I just......worry."

"Katherine.."

"I'm sorry for over talking your head off..I just needed to get that out...because that's how I felt. Knowing the heated sensation of pleasure tends to over take someone's thoughts. I only hope that's enough to explain everything.....right?" she presses up into his chest again that he heavily blushes hard from the thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:14 am

He shook his head. "I love it when you talk. I finally get to hear what you think or feel and i dont have to guess. I trust you. I love you. Ive missed you. More than you think. I want to be closer and as long as it happens ill be okay. We will be okay." He said softly kissing her neck and sucking on her skin a little.

He didnt want her to pull away or be quiet. He wanted to hear more of her voice and keeps close like this for a long time. He was happy like this it felt good. It felt safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:34 pm

She squirms slightly in his lap feeling the gentle slow nips and kisses on her neck, leaving her to hold onto his shoulders a little more. He was something else but that leaves her feeling more flushed due to it. He did really miss her and this was showing a sign it's true. The way he held her, how he was showing some affections towards her, even cuddling her more into his arms.

"......So your not...Nnnnn...angry with me? Your not mad at me for not speaking with you for such a long time? I know because of that spell I have but....*tightens her grip on his shirt* I didn't mean to leave you alone for so long. I was...*blushing worse shutting eyes* close to some break through that I had to be sure It worked. Even with suffering a few times from burns and other mishaps." she opens one of her eyes to look at her scarred up arms that was healed but the scars from the goo was still there.

"*Leaves a gentle kiss on her shoulder then pulls back* Of course I'm not angry with you. I'll never be angry with you. True, I've missed you and..maybe have said a few things that did upset you...but I didn't mean to. I only was worried about you and hope that you were okay. You mean the world to me, Kat and I want you to be safe and happy." he leans back to reach up with one hand, holding her cheek. She blushes from the touch to look down at him but saw his caring eyes making her blush twice as hard.

"I know you told me you've been doing your best in order to try and fix your so called spell you cast on yourself but it's fine. Whatever break through you did, things will be just fine. I know that because I have you here with me. Safe and protected. I'll do anything to make sure you are happy and safe. You mean a lot more to me than anything else in this world....*Kisses her shoulder* You do know that right?"

"Yes. I do know that...and yet I feel like I don't deserve it. Not after what happened-"

"Shhh it's alright now. Don't worry about it because I forgive you either way. You're fine...everything is just fine my dear. Just...be happy here with me. Nothing else is bad between us now..it's just you and me." he smiled looking at her but she heavily blushes to look at him that they remained silent for a second. However, Katherine looks more happy that she reaches to touch his hand and lean into it.

"See? You are so cute and adorable.......I just love you from everything we been through. I Just hope we can still remain close....more closer because I missed that. I missed you.."

"............." she slowly lowers her hand from his own but he saw her looking away feeling a little down. Katherine has kept away from him for so long, she's almost forgot about his sweet words. His gentleness with her. No matter what he did, he showed his caring love for her and it made her smile. Now, it was like she owed him so much now. Putting up with everything that's happened to leave him alone. He must have been hurt.

"What's wrong, Kat? Did I say something wrong?"

"..No, I just...*not looking at him* I've really hurt you didn't I? I wasn't expecting my actions to harm you that way. I never meant to do such a thing towards you. I know I've been away from you for such a long time I just..I couldn't......*shuts eyes feeling upset a little* I'm so sorry..."

"Kat.." he reaches to touch her cheek but she stops his hand from touching her. Marcus feared she was starting to feel guilty about what she's done to him. However, he quickly tries to keep her from moving.

"Kat listen to me, you didn't do anything wrong. I forgive you..I always do."

".....But I've hurt you. I just...I didn't.....I'm sorry, I'll find a way to make this up to you Marcus." she stood up from his lap about to leave away from him but this made Marcus quickly grab her wrist to pull her back onto his lap. She gasped from the sudden yank that he held her tightly against his body not letting her go.

".................."

"Marcus?"

"It's fine....I already forgive you, Kat so it's alright. I won't let you walk away from me again.....*hugs tighter* I love you. I want to stay close with you without anything breaking us again like before. Please, just stay with me. I don't want you to leave me alone again...please." he didn't let her go but she was looking behind him feeling her eyes shut half way trying not to cry in happiness.

Even through all that, he still forgives her. Nothing else changed his mind before she only grips his shoulder shaking. "M..Marcus.."

"Shhhhh don't speak..just stay here with me. That's all I want Katherine please....." he whispered softly into her ear that the outer part flushed red from the feeling of his breath. She only remained quiet before she gives a nod. That told Marcus she was to stand up and walk off so they can be together for the day.

He and her were laying in the room together but he didn't let her go while he was laying on the bed with her by her side. His fingers run through her hair while she rests her head onto his chest. This was relaxing while she looks ahead seeing him looking at some things but he didn't let her go or move her away. He's kept her so close that she still was blushing deeply because of it. However, she was doing her best not to make noises due to how good his touches were. When he did it right, she bit down on her bottom lip to muffle a soft whimper or squeak. He still saw her being precious but only pulled her closer that she was resting by his side with her face in between his neck and shoulder.

"????"

"...Sorry; just shifting your location so now I won't be able to let go.....you don't mind I hope."

"I.. I don't..mind."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:26 pm

"Kat. I think its prudent to ask. What should i do to make up for sayong thise mean things to you?" He asks her still giving her small kisses. He was blushed red being close and still giving her little affections. He loved being affectionate but seldom had a chance to do so so he enjoyed this closeness.

His question came from thw same place her quesrions were coming from amd a way to let her know he was thinking the same as she was about how he acted. He would do anything to find a way to let her know he would always forgive her as well. The thoughts bubble and bubble as he waits fir her reply
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:13 pm

"Honesty; I don't know what you could do ti help me right at the moment. I think this is good for me...." he didn't say anything but grew worried wondering if she was trying to not sound too picky or bossy about anything. They been apart for a while so this was rather new for her in some time.

"That's not going to cut it with me. I have to make up for everything I've said. To prove that I'm sorry to you for everything you went through." he hugs her tighter that she was more closer to his neck with her face flushed red. "Please Katherine, their has to be something I can do to make this up to you. Anything at all I'll do it."

"Ummm....you're holding me pretty close to you Marcus. Really it's f..fine.." her lips were almost touching his neck but she didn't want to do something they haven't been used to for a while now. Though, this closeness was pretty relaxing and being held in his arms again was sweet. She blushes more hearing his worse but nothing came out of her gripping his shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"*Sighs* N..Nothing Marcus. It's just been a while since you held me like this. Though, I don't know what you can do to make up for something you didn't do. It's like I'm making you do something when I know it's not true."

"I'm not having it my dear. Their is something..anything I can do in order to fix this. I want you to know everything I care about you is from my heart and I wish to show my sorry to you. Isn't their...anything I can do. Anything at all.." his hand rests on her hips to see her blush heavily while she was looking down at the pillow. His hand was rubbing her there but she only grips his shirt still feeling his touch. He felt that but looks at her rubbing his hand left and right where it rests on.

"Are you sure their is nothing I can do in order to show that I'm sorry to you?"

"You really want to do something huh? *blushing hard to look at him*......"

"That's because I want to show that I am not angry but happy that I'm here with you. However, I want to prove my sorry to you so......their has to be something.."

She pouts before shaking her head to touch his cheek. He shuts his eyes to enjoy the touch till he opens his eyes looking at Kat's own. They were still pretty that he sees her sitting up slightly to look at him.

"Since you're not going to drop this..how about you give me a kiss. That should prove you're sorry."

"That's all you wish for? A simple kiss?"

'Yes. That's just fine....." he didn't respond to her but gives a nod. She sees him sit her up slightly that she blushes worse seeing him looking at her so lovingly. He only blushes more seeing her own expression before giving a gentle smile.

"Then a kiss is okay with you....." Being slow, he pulls her up closer against her before she blushes worse seeing his eyes close half way. This made her close her eyes the same way till their lips touched. The kiss was almost burning that she and him held the kiss for a few seconds. She seriously missed his kisses and he felt the same while kissing one another. He and her still blushes during the kiss but he pulls her closer against his body till he breaks it panting slightly looking flushed.

"S...sorry; the kiss was a little more than I thought.......I.." he words were stuck in his mind while seeing her panting as well blushing heavily from the kiss. She felt her fingers twitch that he was worried. Did he over do it? No, that can't be why. Was their something else? Their had to be if she was like this. He wonders if it was....

Desire?

He felt the blush on his face get redder that she looks up at him still gripping his shirt till he grips the pillow near her head.

"What's wrong?"

".........."

"M..Marcus? Is everything......."

"Katherine..I..." he wanted to love her again. To show that she means the world to him that Marcus grips her in the hug to softly kiss her again. She squeaks from the sudden kiss but feels his tongue pushing past her lips. This kiss was hotter and stronger that she shuts her eyes gripping his shirt.

This was something more heated that she and him share the slowest softest kiss so far. He and her keeps up with the kissing that he and her only hear the sounds of this kiss with the breathing from each other. ONe of his hands rest on her hip while her own still wrap around his shoulders.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:55 pm

He keeps kissing her. While he kisses her and mums a little his hand begins to rub her hip. Her lips captivated him and he forgot about most of his body as he worked to make these the best kisses he could for her. She was making him burn returning his kisses and he was losing his ability to think clearly.

She burns red feeling his kisses and rubbing. He was arousing her and more focused on kissing her than anything else at the moment. He was fighting his own desires. He wanted to make sure her own were satisfied and wasnt thinking about his own. Was she this red from stress or pleasure? Was he doing good or did she want something much more intimate? He thinks these things and she feels his kisses getting more heavy and noisy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:23 pm

The kiss was sweet to him and she only pushes up more against him that the kissing begins to burn much more stronger. However, he pulls her closer against his body with one hand resting on her hip that she gasped feeling him pull her towards him. He blushes hearing a whine from her but slowly grips his shirt still keeping him as close as possible.

Marcus thought he did something wrong but hears her moan loudly while feeling her body pushing up against him. She wanted to feel more of him that she shifts her body to rest right on top of him while sitting/laying onto his body. He held her hips with both hands still kissing her that they were grinding against one another without knowing. It felt hotter and hotter that it caused her to shiver and whimper in his lips. It felt amazing and she only wishes to feel more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:05 am

He kisses more and harder. He wasnt letting up and she was gringing harder as she felt his lump pressing against her and grinding agaunst her movement. Their clothes were in the way of her getting deeper pleasure and she whines worse feeling her pussy open and rub harder on the lump under her.

Her clothes rub roughly against her fikds and she was getting wetter as he throbbed harder. Theor clothes were still and now even worse getting in her way.

He blushed red and burned hotly as she and he grind against each other he felt her getting rougher with her movements as her body demanded more and pushes ideas into her head to try and make her act on her desires and take what she wanted from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

It seems like a lot more than she remembers but something about this was bit more exciting than when they do this. Or at least more arousing towards her. She panted against his neck but she only feels him holding her close wishing to enjoy and savor this closeness that she blushes red from the thought.

Marcus wanting nothing but happiness for her but this was a more close contact between them after so long. He held her still blushing himself but he still feels her grinding harder down into his lap. She felt his own arousal that she bit down on her bottom lip.

"I'm s..sorry. I'm sorry if I'm doing this to you, Marcus. I just..I did miss you; a lot. Maybe too much. I know you been upset and worried about me but now I just..I can't control myself." she said but she moves back looking down at her own lap as it moves on it's own due to the thoughts lingering in her mind. "It's been too long for me.....I just feel a lot more weaker than normal. I'm sorry though..I'm so sorry that I've been...away from you...I am so sorry.." she panted still grinding hard in his lap but he panted as well watching her moving but he only held her wrists feeling his.

His own hips kept grinding along with her that he was seeing how lost her own pleasure was. However, it got worse for them that she shuts her eyes tightly feeling it throb against it. This felt hot but she was dripping slightly to stain her own clothing. This wasn't enough for her but that makes her more over heated because of it. She quickly tries to quiet herself about ot moan but he suddenly held her still grinding against her harder that she cries out suddenly.

"Ahh!? W..wait!!" she panted with a few gasps, feeling him still grinding up and harder into her. This pleasure was over heated for her and it leaves her really feeling weak that he kept grinding harder and harder into her that he didn't hear her moans becoming louder and more lustful.

"It's still rubbing against me...hhaaa...hhaaaa...it feels w..weird..t..too weird...but it's a familiar feeling. Feeling you grinding into me like this..haa...i..it feels..r..really good. Why does this feel g..good...hhaaaa....really good...hhaaaa.....haa......mmmmmm....."

"I'm sorry you just hhaa feel really good. It's been way too long since we been close. You might feel a bit over heated because of it. It's way too much for us to hhaaa feel this hot. I'm sorry if we are...hhaaa...feeling this. I missed you so much.....I'm sorry I......" he keeps forcing her to grind into his lap before she wraps her hands into the sheets crying out even worse as it was causing her own wet place to compulse in pleasure. She knew they were away from one another for a while or longer but she only drools gasping and panting in pleasure.

"T..too hot. It's too hot. Haaaa..I can feel it rubbing against m..me. I can't hhaa..I can't control ahhhh....myself much more. I can't ahhhhh please mmmmmmm...I can't mmmmm...." she keeps her head down feeling him still grinding up against her till she was crying out feeling weaker and weaker. This was way too much for her till she tenses up crying out loudly. He tenses up feeling something warm running down her legs and area to see that she came after the rough grinding.

She panted leaning back while drooling feeling her body slightly weak but he panted himself seeing he was still hard but she was still soaking wet because of it. Already feeling over heated just made her shiver after a while. This made her whine as he was still panting holding her wrists but he saw her over heated in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:53 am

He was debating if he should take her again in his mind. As that debate w3nt on his body moved and held her. "I want more. And our clothes are 8n the way." He said voicing her earlier tyought before pull8ng their clothes off one aeticke at a time to keep her still. He didnt stop until they were both bare. Now she rested with her hole directly on his length feeling i5 throbbing bare against her hot convulsing pussy. She was fresh again and that made her sensi5ivity worse as she remembered other time he took her thjs time was different this time he was grinding his length hard atainst her convulsing pussy and pulling her down on his grinding. She was wet and drippng covering his cock i her wetness.

He knew it would be t9o easy to slm inside and fuck her breedig her but this time he wanted her to lose control and have him herself. He wanted her to ac5 on her o2n desires to show she was really desiring him and not just anyone. He trusted her heart and knew this may seem fruel but he wanted her tobprove her love for him to herself as much as she needed to hear and have proof he loved her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:12 am

She panted feeling him moving her hips slowly but hard enough for her to grow wetter by the second. He only panted watching her already burning up that she begins to slowly whimper feeling him starting to shiver and weaken. He really was out of it but he sees her wrap her arms around his shoulders and started grinding against his lap herself. She felt the pleasure growing between them that she moans feeling it.

He was hot and so big, bigger than the last time but she didn't know if this was because of her magic. No, it might have been due to how badly he needed her. Katherine only grew excited that her own hips were moving on it's own, feeling her wet lips kissing his length hoping that she could get it pushed into her. He hisses feeling this but reaches to hold her close that her breasts push up into his chest while she moans again.

"M..Marcus, this sounds so dirty. It's growing wetter each time i move my hips. I never expected to feel this wet just by doing this. I...missed being so close to you. I missed being with you. I'm so sorry that I..kept away from you for so long I just..." she felt her face flush redder that she sees his length throb against her place that she reaches with one hand to hold one of her breasts rubbing and squeezing it.

"You feel amazing right now. I never expected you to feel this wet and hot. It's pushing down onto my length like it's growing hungrier by the second Kat. Does it really feel that good?" he kept speaking in a calm tone but he knew she was drooling watching it as his length pushes up against her, wanting to be inside of her but she only blushes worse seeing this.

"That's because it feels hot against my place. It's so hot...it burns when I feel it grinding onto it. Drenching it with my love juices. I can't control my body...I want to feel it again. I want to feel how badly it's been since I..hhaaa had you connect with me, Marcus. I want us to be connected again...."

He feels her quickening her grinding, hearing the raising tone of her voice as she moans out lustfully. It felt so good to feel him again before she shuts her eyes gasping out loudly in a heated lust like tone. "I..It's coming again. I'm gonna cum again just from doing this!" she warns that he feels her quickening her hips. He groans feeling that as he sees her moving rapidly.

"E..Easy Katherine. If you cum then-" his words didn't reach her till she arches her back stopping her hips. He felt her hot release squirt out while tensing up. He grew hard feeling this but seeing her moaning out and panting heavily from the pleasure. It felt really good to her and she was leaning even more back that her hands grip the sheets under her hands.

"*Panting*Kat? You okay? Still with me?"

"*Panting while drooling* I..I came again. Just from doing that....my body is really out of whack isn't is? It's like anything w..will make me cum......" she panted more but begins grinding into his lap again, feeling her wet place and clit rubbed again as she moans out. Her nipples grew stiff thanks to her climax that he blushes seeing how precious she was.

Katherine was hot, needy, and out of it that she didn't even know she was moving her hips again. This sight was really something for Marcus and he only moans feeling her place growing hotter. All he heard for a while was her moans and pleas of pleasure as she rubs one of her breasts pinching the nipple.

"Haa~ ahhh f..feels good...everything feels g..good...my body is so hot right now. I can't control it....it wants something Marcus. It needs something..anything...hhaaaa..."

He heard her words but he wonders if he should test this? Seeing how badly she wanted him, she could see just how much. "*Panting heavily feeling her still moving* If you want me that badly; I can give that to you Kat. If you like for me to do that.." he gently reaches to hold her hips. His fingers were about to touch her till she stops him by holding his hands away. He looks at her rather confused.

"??????"

"You can but not like that. L..Let me do it myself. I need it right now...s..so I..." he sees her slowly sit up feeling her place open and close on air. It burns so much that she lifts up his member and started stroking it for him. Right away, he sees her get down onto the bed in between his legs but Marcus sees her lower down.

"What's wrong?"

She didn't say anything till she stood up above his length. Marcus tenses up seeing her slowly part her own place open that her place was getting drenched by her own heated arousal. He blushes feeling that but only remains quiet, blushing hard. After some of it covered his length, she grabs him and started stroking him to spread the lubricant on him.

"K..Kat?"

"*Panting heavily*"

She didn't answer him but kept stroking him to get him ready and slick. Even if she was already ready, she wanted to make it feel as good as possible. All he did was groan out from her touch but slowly feels her squeezing his length more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:31 pm

The growth she noticed was in part due to her magic making him as big as her desire. It was an obscure side effect from her wpell that her fluids from her restored hymen makes anyone who takes her bigger each time. It also instills a longing and desire i to said person to drive them to help her express her desires. She rubs the lube into his skin and a minute later he was swollen and slick.

She giggles and rubs his throbbing tip against her out of control folds and rubs her folds and clit against his cock wanting to push it in after spreading some extra lube on her parts as well with his tip. "Mmm almost haa ready. You are so ig it has to feel good." She said half dazed as her body positions to claim him on her own. She was getti g ready when his head leans forward and catches one of her nipples into his mouth and he sucks hard.

He really wanted to make her feel and she pinned him back stopping him hust befor she came. "Haa not fair nkw if you are inside ill c-cum r8ght away." She said panting nd grinding herself as she was getting ready to claim the cock she desired. And love the man she was close to. She missed beung this close so much that she cums as her thrust drives him deep inside her hole in one hard jolting thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:44 pm

She screams out loudly feeling him inside of her but this caused her to climax once more. Feeling him throb and swell as it puffs up more that he groans gripping her hip. Feeling the pleasure going stronger that he panted feeling her twitching. "i..Inside, you made me c..cum, darn you. I warned you that would h..happen if you. Haaa did something like that so suddenly.." she whines feeling him still inside but she only shivers feeling him gripping one breast while squeezing it.

"Then you shouldn't feel so good like this. You only make it more exciting for me. Why...why do you have to do such a thing.." he still kept feeling her inside of her but she only whines feeling her body looking more lost.

She whines feeling him squeezing her breast while she takes the time to savor the feeling of being inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:35 am

He moved skow backing out and thrusting forward. Hus tip kissed against her womb and he was taking his time before going any deeper. His slow pace let her savor his member as she took him. She moans and whines loving how it felt and wanting this to keep going.

He still toys with her breasts and squeezes a little harder as he pushes in her nipple. He loved hearing her reactions and seeing her expressions when he pleasures her and his thockness was stretching her sore place. He shouldnt have just slammed inside knowing what woukd happen and she didnt seem to mind it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:58 am

Feeling that made her squeak slightly to make her shut her eyes tightly feeling that. He was rubbing and squeezing her breasts tightly while he carefully leans in forward to kiss and lick her breast slowly. He really was over heated now but she leans forward still licking around her nipple. This made her loudly moan again but she started feeling more over heated.

He panted seeing and hearing her reactions that he slowly takes her nipple into his lips sucking on it. She loudly cries out feeling that but he grunts to feel her tightening up around his length. It throbs from the inside while she bucks her hips down trying to push him in deeper but that wouldn't work. He only groans out loudly still sucking on her nipple and feeling her hips moving.

"Ahh...ahhh.....your sucking t..to too hard. It feels way too good...hhaaa..please don't..hhaaa.....hhaaa....." she already feels him starting to buck even harder but this made her yelp loudly in pleasure. She started grinding against his lap again but he only holds both breasts now still rubbing and squeezing them together.

They only seem to become more addicting to him that he groans taking both of her nipples into his lips still pulling at them slightly. He only groans feeling that but she hugs his head close still going ahead with feeling her pulling her hips down harder and harder. She moans out loudly leaning her head back feeling all this that it became a lot more pleasure than she thought.

She cries out loudly still bucking her hips down harder but she only hugs him tightly still looking more lost in pleasure while whimpering or calling out his name. He really was enjoying the pleasure that it made him nip and pull at her nipples even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:21 pm

He slammed worse and harder and she returned his movements with her own whimpering his name as he attacks both nipples with his mouth. He murrs and slurps hard on her nipples and groaning as they thrust against eachother. Red stained the lube she applied to him and he took her deeply.

She was torn and soaked and his lubed up cock slides quickly into her deepest spot as she set her hips down on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:43 pm

"Haaaa...it's burning...feeling you ramming so deeply inside of me is going to make me go insane for more. Keep thrusting inside of me...want more inside of me! *moaning out loudly while holding his head against her breasts*" she moans out loudly blushing heavily while Marcus groans still bucking up but his hands grip her rear still forcing her to move wanting to hear more of her lustful noises.

"*Moaning happily while drooling*'W...wait; it feels a lot different now. He's ramming his length inside of me so deeply like he's going to break me. It feels so good and hot too.....my body is just sucking him in! Nnnnnn..I don't want him to stop; I want him to keep going till I'm nothing but a mess! Please keep going Marcus..please keep hitting deeper inside of me!!.....but it feels like my magic is...' she kept hugging him close from the pleasure before he forces her down tightly onto his chest still slamming up into her and biting down on her nipples.

She sits up feeling his teeth still holding down on the nipples, feeling Katherine tighten around his member as it throbs. The tip was pushing against her womb but it was slowly clenching around him as he grunts. Something was happening to her but she feels her womb already tightening and growing hotter and hotter now. She screams out leaning her head back drooling thanks to all this.

'W..what is happening? my magic is acting up....my whole body is burning up..it's burning!!!!....but it's...my womb!?' she shuts her eyes but feels the magic spell she place upon herself slowly burning that their was some magic mark showing on her lower belly. Katherine blushes panting from the new heated arousal that she was feeling her body throb when his member did the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 pm

He throbbed worse and swelled rapidly as he rmagic speard throughout her body. She felt even more power growing than before and hw didnt stop slamming his length all thw way unsid eof her. He was burning holding he rnipplles in his teeth and tugging he rbreasts with them. He was losing his sebse sand couldnt see the mark. All he wanted to do wa skeep giving her as much oleasure as he could. Even if she breaks he didnt plans to stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Her hips kept bouncing harder and harder on him but this made her open her eyes feeling him tugging and slamming up into her. Kat didn't do anything to stop him but she only slams down even more harder hearing him groaning out as she tightens around his length feeling her magic swelling around him. He grips her rear feeling her tightening around him but he pulses to grow bigger. She screams out feeling that but feels her womb already aching for his seed and love. She grips some of his hair holding him close but still kept slamming down onto his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:41 am

He burst flooding her with his cum and her magic gulped it down making her womb swell as it sucked out his cum. Her magic was pulling more of her desire out and filling her up that she cries out cumming hard. True to his word he didnt stop even as her stuffed womb distends and sags from what her body took he was lost and keeps thrusting. Her womb was swimming with cum as his cock pounded her worse it was a bit harder nkw no5 so swollen and his pressure was relieved only to make him keep going as he remembered what he swid to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:59 pm

She screams out loudly loving each second but she could feel it pushing inside and hitting her inner deep walls. Cum moving and filling her womb up as much as possible that she screams with a loud moan, happily rubbing her stomach to feel her body taking in as much cum as she could. Most did squirt out of her each time he pushes into her but she only held his hands still moving harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:28 pm

He didnt stop and he squeezes her with his hands hard giving her everything he could as he arches his back and groans out as he thrusts harder. He was throbbing and burning inside her as her swimming belly fogged her mind dtowning her in pleasure and lust.

She could keep going wanting to feel more as much as hw could give her and she took it all working to give him as much pleasure as she could un return for giving her so much of his love. He was really loving this time with her and longed to keep it going as long as possible. He wanted to keep giving her all his love forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:04 pm

She panted from the touching and holding that he slams up hard feeling her own body soaked in sweat. Of course Marcus just groans out loving this closeness before he sits up hugging her against his body. His lips latch onto a nipple sucking on it as it made her scream out hugging him. His head was pressed against her chest but she keeps working her own hips feeling his member pushing into her deeply and deeply before she moans blushing.

"Theirs so much of your....c..cum inside of me. You've broken me...it just won't stop filling me up.." she happily cries out while he keeps thrusting up wanting to fill her up even more. He only groans licking around her nipple but feels her fingers running through his hair. Nothing would stop Marcus from giving her every drop of love he can drain out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:41 am

He couldnt warn her of his climax. He was overheated and dazed when his last load flooded her once more spilling over and finishing her off. Both of them were used up and she recovers fast.

Her body put itself together but her mind was cuaght in the heated aftermath just as his was. He kisses and slowly licks her breasts taking it easy now that they were in a heated daze together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 pm

She panted hugging him tightly but this made her heavily blush, holding Marcus close. However, she blushes feeling his own seed filling her womb up but she blushes feeling a little drip out but not fully. It stayed inside of her that she sits up looking down in between them while panting. He looks at her still cuddling up against her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am