Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 35 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:37 am

He panted and kisses her. "Baa haa are you done already love. I can still keep going." He said and strokes her arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:14 pm

"N..No, no I'm not ahh done. I am not done yet. It's still burning up for more of your love Marcus. It won't stop burning.." she lowers one hand to fall back on the bed but gasps feeling his length slip out. Some of his seed spills out but she only moves her fingers down to try pushing it back into her moaning silently.

"It's really warm too...it feels so warm......." she purrs happily to him but her fingers slowly parted them to show some of his own love dripping. Marcus blushes from the view to see Kat laying on the bed like this panting. It must have felt good if she was doing this for him but she slowly sits up reaching out for him.

"I want more..I want more of Marcus's love filling me up. Please....give me more till you over stuffed me." she begs in a soft tone that he panted gripping the sheets to quickly rush over and push her back onto the pillow holding her hands in his. Their lips meet once more but she kisses him happily while he groans grinding against her while hearing squeaks and whimpers from her. She was all his to love and enjoy but he only pushes against her body feeling her breasts still being squished. They keep up the kissing a while longer till he breaks it panting heavily into her neck but she moans out feeling his tongue against her skin.

"M..Marcus..."

"Kat....I want more of you. I need more of you that my mind is already going blank. I need to feel more inside of you..." he panted like he was begging her till she blushes hard to look at him and wraps her legs around his waist.

"Then i guess..I can do my best t..to make you feel good too?" she asked gently bucking back while seeing him get pushed back to sit onto his rear then lays back. His eyes sees Katherine laying on top of him but she reaches in between them to stroke him for a while then lowers her hips to push him inside of her again.

He groans out gripping her thighs but feels her shaking from feeling him inside again. She touches her lower stomach feeling the lump his member left before grabbing his hands to start moving herself. She moans softly feeling his length pushing in and get pulled out. She panted happily feeling him enjoying this but she was moving harder while wishing to feel everything she can as he moans out twitching from how she tightens around him while moaning his name sweetly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:00 pm

Nthe magic spell almost kicked in but as she pushes him inside the magiv breaks and her tirghtness was the oblything restored. She moans put bouncing on him as her insides clench dowb in him. He homds her hips and thrusts up into her a sshe crashes down with a loud moan escaping her lips.

He was burning hotter and throbbing thicker inside her now as she cirvled her hips to work him deeper. Amazingly she didnt spill a drop of cum after she pushed him inside almost as if her body absorbed it all to feul the magic. Her belly was swollen and aching from feeling so much pounding from him.

The burning poubding hitting her insides were driving her crazy and her noises wetness and movements were making him thrust harder even as she swells bigger thanks to her magical energy that was flowing around them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:37 pm

She panted still grinding and bucking into his lap as she hears him groaning and thrusting up into her. She wishes to feel more pleasure but this leaves her already aching for more. She begins to look more over heated because of it but slams down harder breaking the magic spell again as it was slowly weakening to a weaker state. She screams when feeling Marcus slamming her down that she grips his shoulders.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:25 pm

They both slammed harder and faster moaning out to eachother. He was loving eberu moment and workin to give her as much as he could. She threw herself down on him wanting to give him as much as he gave and he accepted moaning worse to her.

"So good haa youre sucking me up i feel like im going crazy" he panted out groaning as she slams harder taking advantage of his distrsction to gain the upper hand. She seemed to not want this to stop wanting him to fill her up and help her give him as much love as she could.

Both were going at it with everything they had calling to eachother with words of love and desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Of course Katherine just held onto him tightly while feeling his rougher thrusts but she loved it. Knowing how deep his love is. Even to knowing how pleasurable she was feeling because of him. This made her slam her hips down harder onto his own lap while crying out with tears falling from his cheeks. It just burned more through her that she was crying out leaning her head back feeling him pushing her hips down.

"F..feels good like this. Hitting it directly like this. My body is so hot now!" she cries out shutting her eyes but he was groaning out still thrusting up into her harder while gripping her hips.

He could hear the wetness each time he thrusts up into her but she gasps each time he moves, gripping the pillow near his head while whimpering. It felt way too good and she was feeling weaker thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:35 pm

His own syrength reached its peak and he groans as he went all oit for several minutes. He was yhrusting fast annd hard groaning in pleasure from how good he felt. "grrraah too good mmm im getting closer kat i hope i dont disappoint you with a weak load."

He said groaning as he throbbed uncontrollably inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm

"You're fine...you're all fine. Just give it to me. I don't care because it's from you. Release it inside. Give me every drop!" she cries out slamming her hips down but both arms wrap around his shoulders quickening her movements. "Besides, I..I'm close too. I'll get to finally feel your seed inside of me. I want everything till my stomach bloats with your cum!"

"Ka-Mffmm!" she quickly kisses him hard holding him close while moving so she can make herself and him climax together. He grips her hips feeling the movements but it grew to feel ten times better again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:52 pm

With the spell broken she seemed much hungrier and lustful and he loved every moment. Her wishes seemed to make his body make more of his seed and at a rate so much that the size was filling quickly. Her magic was surging giving her more pleasure as he slammed as hard and deep as he could. The overwhelming feelings made him burst inside filling her up but not stuffing her since he wasnt entirely full when he burst.

She made him completely lose himself as he keeps thrusting as he lost himself to the forces at work. He was bucking ibto her as her cumslicked walls clamp tighter making sure not ine drop spills her magic keeps his cum inside and she was screaming out as she wirks to keep focused enough to contain her power within the room.

She gasps feeling his member filling up faster with a hotter thicker brew making him swell thicker as his thrusts wreck her body. She was feeling his next release building he didnt lose it this time keeping his control to let it build as his hips continue to thrust into her ravaged hole.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:08 pm

She didn't let go of his lips still thrusting harder and harder down on his lap but feels him holding her close as he swells bigger and bigger that it grew inside of her. The sudden change made her break the kiss moaning out lustfully with eyes shut. However, he pulls her tight to slam her down and stop her. He wanted to savor the throbbing inner walls that was drenched in his seed. He didn't feel any get rejected so this told him her spell was broken. She could finally take his seed without losing it. He groans kissing her chest while whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:19 pm

He throbbed at the maximum size she could handle and full of hot boiling cum. He slammed harder as the precum leaks out staining her inner walls and sending her sensitivity to 15x normal as hwr body absorbed everything he gave her. He was thropping and leaking about to burst as her belly swam heavily with his size. His kisses to her chest were slow amd loving and he warns her he was close.

She didnt need to prepare anymore she was teady and she told him as much moaning out a sshe told him to let her have it.

He burst and flodded her so comoletely that she looked pregnant and her belly distended from how much he released inside of her. It was all too much thanks to her magic and her body absorbed it all. He guessed she must have been holding all her desire back all this time thw same he had he was happy she was getting what she wanted.

She felt her swollen belly swimming with cum amd his cock and stsrted moving more. Her eyes were burning with a mark that looked like a womb and she moves more. "More. Haa haa aahh mmm more give me more haa ive been starved of your cum so long i want more haa hall." She had her rongue hanging out now moving her hips as her swollen belly and breasts juggle from her mkvinf her hips on his cock.

He was sucked inside of her and she wasnt letting go wanting more even as he rbody was slowly absorbing what he already filled her up with.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:31 pm

"It's seriously sucking me in. Were you that hungry for my cum?" he panted out still thrusting up into her seeing his length disappearing into her then shows again when pulling out. She felt amazing but he wasn't expecting Katherine to feel this good. He was groaning out still bucking up hard into her that she moans happily taking more.

"That's my fault. I can't believe I hhaaa was neglecting such a feeling. Being able to swallow your release..it's so good and hot, I want to have more till I'm bursting with it. Please..keep going till you fully fill me up!" she panted to sit up while moving herself happily towards him but he groans watching her breasts bouncing each time and her just sucking him in harder and harder each time she bounces on him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:22 am

He thrusts up harder as she bounces on him. And he was getting closer. She coumd feel him throbbing and swelli g again as he was getti g ready to give her another load.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:18 pm

All she did was hold him tighter, hoping for him to release it once more. She quickly looked more over heated leaving kisses against his lips. This made her feel more hotter now but it made her cry out lost into pleasure. Already, she felt more wet that it throbs around her as she tries squeezing him tighter and tighter begging for him to release it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:01 pm

He burst inside flooding her insides ince more and both of thier mind crack. She fell limp twitching and comoletely dazed. Her belly was swollen and a spell was glowing. He was panying still concious but only barely and tried to move out of her excepy he couldnt. The spell flashed waking her up slowly but only her desire. Right now all she desired was more and more of his cum overstuffing her and she was only full.

He got a jolt and his member was throbbing thicker. "H-hey. Mmmph" she stopped his protest with a deep kiss moving herslef harder as the glowing spell keeps all his cum inside of her. She wanted more and was throwing her hips down on him trying to get as much as she could. He groans and moans worse as she takes him and he was already feeling the after effects of her spell. It was making his body over produce semen and increasing his sensitivity to make him burst more.

The reflexive thrusts he gave her seemed to be fueled by the rush of magic churning through them both as she tihhtens up and moans worse with her tongue hanging out and her drool dripping from the tip.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:41 pm

No matter what Katherine was feeling, she couldn't stop her hips as the tip hits against her womb still moving his cum around. She gasps and moans out, bouncing on his lap happily that she was twitching in a matter of minutes. It felt way too good but she just cries out still grinding her hips in a circle. He grunts feeling over heated but held her hips as he was feeling her bouncing down onto her lap harder and harder.

"*Breaks the kiss panting* You're really going at it..is this that good/" he asked panting out but she only whines feeling her body over heated now. She hugs him tight still holding her close but she only whines happily kissing his lips once more. She had to keep going or at least go ahead with trying to get him in as deeply as possible.

"I'm sorry my dear...it feels way too good. my spell is out of control but I can't stop..My hips just keep going and going.....trying to get you deeper.....it feels amazing.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:32 pm

"Haa i think mmm youre spell is reflecting our desire for Each other grrr youre so heated and clwming so tight haa i might burst any second." He said groaning and growling as he spoke his hips were still bucking hard into her pushing him as deep as he could fit and then some. Her circling hips make her belly swim and she was feeling all the pleasure he felt from her hitti g her as his hips thrust hard and heavy inside hwr womb.

She keeps kissing him and he keeps steali g breaks to tell her hiw good he felt or how amazi g she was making him feel. He even said she felt so good he never wanted to stop before comoletely lwtti g loose hjs strength and driving hjs hils inside her woth no mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:42 pm

They still shared the kiss for a while longer that they were groaning and moaning against each other lips. This only made him groan and her whimper excited now. She really was hot now but her hips didn't stop after slamming down onto his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:57 am

He groans worse feeling her slamming herself on him even more. She holds on to him and moves her hips hard wanting more as he groans and thrusts up into her. He was panting and getting overheated again as she keeps moving to make him feel more.

Both of them were nonstop and unable to restrain themselves as they meet lips again for another burning kiss. She presses closer and slams harder and worse on him as he moans into her kiss feeling her pressing close and flattening her chest on his.

Her soaked place was dripping on him as their thrusting and lovemaking grew even more intense.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Tongues swirl against one another as she held the back of his head to make sure he couldn't pull away from her. This felt amazing for her and she only wishes to feel more love from him as much as possible. Already, her body was soaked in sweat but she didn't stop her hips. This made her want to feel as much from him as possible. The heated lust made Katherine cry out in the kiss that she pulls back screaming out in desire.

"A..ahhhhhnnnn...w..wait....wait wait wainnnngggg......" she hugs him tightly feeling his hips thrusting up as she slams her own down meeting each one. It felt amazing and her body just wished to feel as much as she could.

"I'm sorry Kat. I can't. I can't stop my hips. You feel truly amazing right now. So tight and wet...I can't control it...hhhaaa...feeling you this good is making me crazy.."

"*Moaning loudly while drooling* W..why did you have t..to say it that way ah....it feels way too good...I can't stop...m..my hips from bouncing on your lap. Please, at least ease up so I don't....*winces feeling him bite against her neck*Ahhhhhh~" he quickens his thrusts sucking on that spot that she moans out with her tongue hanging out and drool running down her chin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:37 pm

She must have been getying close when he interrupted her and he sucks her neck harder. He bucks hard into her as she bouncec on him and he groans out burning up. She eas making him feel intense burning pleasure and expected hin to take it easy? No way. How could he.

She moans worse feeling him thrusting in more of a circle while she drools more. He wasnt showing her any mercy or easing up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:46 pm

She cries out with her tongue hanging out slightly, eyes shut from the true bliss of pleasure coursing through her body. He wasn't listening to her but she was seriously happy with that. Knowing how Marcus never showed mercy to her tells her to just enjoy it. She cries out happily feeling him forcing her hips down more that she yelps out loudly.

"Ahaaaannnnhhhhaaa!? W..wait, you're already..a..ahhhhhh!"

"It's okay Kat. You can cum however you want. I won't stop just like you asked. I'll help you feel three times as good. Just go ahead and cum. I won't stop." he grunts bucking up to her but she only cries out louder feeling hotter.

"N..NO way, your hips are..s..slamming against me. I can feel the tip pushing past my womb..I can't...hhhaaaa....I can't feel my legs.....your nnnmmmmmm!!" she hugs him tighter that her chest pushes up against his own chest still rubbing and pushing against one another. It felt way too good and she was losing her mind thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:26 pm

"Haaa mmmm i told you mmm cum as you wish im not grr stopping until i choose to." He said trying to sound tough to cover the fact that he was close as she was. She must have been trying to hold in her release or she was cumming repeatesly and couldnt stop.

He was gping all put with her and throbbing deep inside of her. As she said she couldnt feel her legs he was thristimg ahrder and faster as they were getting closer
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 pm

She tightened her hold around his shoulders, feeling her body throbbing with each of his thrusts. Marcus wouldn't stop even if her body was giving out. He showed no mercy towards her and it made her already climaxed so many times she's lost count. Katherine's head leans back feeling his grip forcing her down on his length that she was crying out his name.

"You do feel amazing Kat. Your so wet and tight I feel so close.....hhaaaa..I want to make sure you cum as hard as you can...." he leans in to kiss her chest hearing a squeak from her. Her eyes looks right at him and feeling his tongue licking against her breasts.

She did feel close and it was growing harder for her to hold back any more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:02 pm

"He locked and sucked her breasts loving the softness of her flesh and the noises she was making. Heaeing his name spolen in heat really hit his ehad and deove him even further.

"Mmm haa cmon love. Mm i know you want to. Mm you feel so good i think im gonna grrr cum hard too. Isnt that waht you want haa to have my cum fil you up and stuff your womb? Im already slamming as hard as i can and you kust keep getting tighter kat." He said groaning and moaning then as she answers him he sucks and licks her nipples. He hadnt stopped kissing and licking her breasts but now he was doing more.

His lips were pulling hard sending lightening bolts of pleasure from her breasts through her whole body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:47 pm