Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 36 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:38 pm

She felt her body tense up in desire like pleasure from all this. His kisses, his touch, his movements only made Kat feel twice as hot. She tried to speak to only cry out drooling because of it. She shook from everything but he only screams out clawing his back. "Ahhhhhh! N..No no no! My body isn't li..listening to me. I can't.....hhhaa..I can't control.." she spoke in broken up words, feeling his tongue swirling against her nipple and pulling it. He groans slurping hard that he keeps slamming her hips down feeling it push deeper.

'He's not showing any mercy towards me. He won't stop no matter what I..haaa do. I'm g..gonna break. I'm gonna break and.....' *Cries out drooling*C..cumming..I'm gonna c..cum....." she said in a weak tone seeing him bite down on her skin that he quickens his thrusts wanting her to do that.

"*Lets go panting* That's it. Cum..go ahead and let it all out...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:20 am

He thrusts harder and pulls her down harder as she screams out and bursts heavily on his lap cumming hard as she soaked his lap. He groans out freling her comvulsing and twitching. Her hole was a mushy mess suckimg him in. He groans wors thrusting harder and faster before he bursts inside it her filling her over full.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:35 pm

She cries out loudly feeling him release his hot seed into her, her hips twitch from each burst he lets out. Kat only held onto Marcus as tightly as she could shaking from the over glow of desire burning through her. "S..so hot....your cum is really h..hot...*whines feeling hot and weak* You filled me up a lot.." she was out of breath but this desire was worth it knowing she's with him.

"Sorry for over doing it. You really are truly amazing.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:18 pm

He panted against her and stays still. He overdid it for himself and started to get lightheaded. She clings to him panting and resting with her arms around his neck. "Kat i think haa maybe i dwfinitly over did it." He said repeating himself becaus ehe was so out of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:56 pm

"I'm so..sorry; I was hoping not to over do it but that seems like I was w..wrong. I'm so s..sorry. I didn't mean to do that.." she mutters this against his cheek but leaves soft sorry kisses to him. All Marcus did was pant and hug her close, loving her gentle kisses to show she was saying sorry to him.

"You don't have to say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong...It's fine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:32 am

He returned her kisses "its fine you don't have to feel bad. I enjoyed it very much. " he says between sweet light kisses against her lips. He was relaxed and hilding jer as some of his head cleared. He was happy to see her face and kiss her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:08 pm

All that Katherine did was smile and cuddle up against him, kissing his cheek while he held her in a loving way. He was happy to know that she was loving him as close but she only giggled from how much he was in love with her. They remained where they were still hugging and cuddling against one another showing a smile on their faces.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:32 pm

"I found a way to give you some type of magic... i can enchant the power and strength of a magical dragon into your body. You woukd become somwthing called a dragon slayer." She cudeles closer and kisses him she loved talking about her magic and she was gettig wet from thw idea of auch a powerful man belonging to her. Magical dragons were unaffected by magic and had magic of their own. She looked up at him rubbing her thighs together as her place itched.

He was looking at her seriously heated way and hearing that made him think. It sounded like a good temporary solution until he can reclaim his former strength fro. His world. "Tell me more."

She smiles and kisses his cheek. "Well first your magical power will form a seal and enhance your body with the power of a dragon from a world called ishgar. The energy would be far inferior at first like a baby dragon but as you master it your abikities will reach maturity and soon you will beable to summon the power of a dragon at will." She said grtting excited and a little itchy between her legs.

"That sounds like there will be some side effects. Whats stoooi g me from becoming a dragon" he asks and she giggles.

"Well you get motio. Sickness since ishgar drafons are hurge and the human form is so small comoared to the. The enhanced senses are a little disorientated. And there is a way to stop the orocess. An infusion of antibodies from a dragon. Any dragon. " he was imoressed and tackles her laughing as he kisses her lios deeply she was burning hot from tue surprise of the kiss and she whimpers returning the kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:30 pm

They shared the kiss for a while but her arm wraps around his shoulder, holding him down while kissing him tightly. He only feels heated feeling her kissing him hard while they lay on the bed together. The only sound was kissing between them before it caused them to become over heated later on. The sensation of pleasure burns through them but she gasped feeling his hand on her sides while pressing down onto her making out before she breaks the kiss panting.

"You're teasing me too much. That's not n..nice.." she whispers to him.

"Then it's your fault for being adorable for me and only me." he whispered back against her lips to kiss her sweetly while feeling her grip his hair a little still kissing him back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:32 am

His hands slide one going up the other gping down as his touch spreads over her body. He was edploring her body and rubbi g her all over whike he kisses her. It may not have been fair since she was feeling him touchi g her sensitive areas and lingering to make her overheat. "Youre mmm so sweet and lovable my love. I really dont want to stop giving you my love." He said softly as he broke the kiss giving her some air.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:26 pm

"Then who's fault is t..that? Doing all of this just to ease me only begins to make it more exciting now. I love it. I really enjoy this closeness you know...It's really exciting.." she looks seeing him really feeling excited from each gentle touch he gave but Katherine only leans up to kiss his lips and carefully nip his bottom lip while holding her tighter in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:44 pm

She was thuroughly enhoying this as he kisses more and more. He loved her and she was pressing note against him to give him her love. Her nips and kisses were burning him up and she soon felt his whole body pulsing with energy and heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:57 pm

Marcus kisses her neck harder that he feels her body over heated. He started burning up through this that she begins to nip and kiss her neck again that he started to slowly kiss her lips once more. They shared the kiss between one another before he breaks it feeling his hips grinding into her own that she moans softly loving this closeness.

"Mmmmmm w..what are you doing now?" she asked while looking over heated but she feels him hold her hands down still kissing nipping against her neck.

"I'm getting there. Just let me savor this for a while longer."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Be grips her chest in his hand squeesing softly as he kisses and adds nips to her neck. He was taking his time for aure and his actions keep her guessing and it seemed wanting more. She was panting out feeling her body reacting strongly to his attentions and he was noticing her nipple getting hard. He smirks and continues leyting her enjoy this as mich as he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:10 pm

She whines wanting him to at least give her more but all this teasing was just enough for him to love it even more. Knowing how strong she wanted him that Marcus sits up more to rub and squeeze her breasts. Already, she whimpers again covering her face that her nipples were showing in her shirt, feeling all this heated affections only grew more arousing for her and for him. She could tell due to feeling his heated arousal.

He panted slightly enjoying her noises that he moves his hands to rub both nipples suddenly. Right away, she squeaked feeling them touched but he keeps her down on the bed rubbing them differently or at the same time.

"A..ahhh....hhaaa...d..don't..r...mmmmmm....rub t..them that way..it f..feels so weird.....b..but good. It feels r..really good."

"I can't stop though. I want to hear more of your lovely voice. Even when I'm rubbing and touching them, they feel amazing. I already know your heated down there too....your aching for something.." he shifts his body that his knee pushes in between her legs. She gasps with a moan feeling some wetness running down but she bit down on her lip feeling that. He keeps teasing and grinding against her that he moves to kiss her neck but squeezes one of her breasts again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:34 pm

He presses his knee harder and rougher between her legs feeling some of her wetness. He smirks and pinches her nipples hard hoping to make her horny enough to snap and claim what she desired. He groans against her colar niping and kissing as some of her wetness dripped down her thigh.

He was enjoying her noises and she wighles her hips to feel more even as the burning feelings race through her body. A sweat broke out on both of their faces as rheir hear grew and spread.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:27 pm

"It's alright though. You don't have to hold back with me, Katherine. I'm all yours to do what you desire. I know you wish to feel pleasure from me right? It's aching and burning right where it is. Isn't that exciting." he said into her ear as she blushes turning her head to the left, feeling her own heat throbbing through. She only wishes to feel more that she grips his shirt to almost rip it.

Another heated moan leaves her lips but he keeps grinding and bucking against her in hopes of hearing it louder and hotter. He knew Katherine was lost but she only whimpers to kiss his neck again. His own burning desire was aching that he throbs bucking against her. Of course Kat knew he was burning that she sits up slowly to hold him close to feel his body all over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:17 pm

He ahicers and hisses in heated leasure feelinf herbtouch as she explores hisnnody in her own way. She felt his muscles beneath his skin and she ushed knowing that they were hers now. Everything he had was hers now but she had be forward eith her requests.

He let oit a groan gripping her toght as he begins to give her a heated massage. He was not taking his time too badly and she whines feeling both of hks heat and her own ruse from eachothers affections towards one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:58 pm

She blushes from the thought but he only grew closer to kiss her lips while her arms wrap around him to keep him as close as possible. He panted heavily leaning in close to kiss her once more but he started to grip her waist pulling her close still trying to give more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:05 pm

He was ng and expanding his affections as she wiggles and whines wiahing for more. He was going a little slow for the moment to prepare for the next wave of heavy pkeasur ehe planned to give her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:21 pm

She reaches trying to make him go more but he wouldn't let her move too much. Knowing how heated she becomes just excited Marcus even more. He pushes her down still grinding against her but she whines feeling him rubbing her chest again feeling her breasts moving slightly each time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:36 am

"Mmmmm youre trying so many things. You want me inside dont you?" He teases and slows down to make her more wanting as she whines in reply.

"N-no fair. more. Give more." She said trying to get more of his pleasure and he presses hard against her place earning a loud moan of heat from her lips.

"Grrr more. Oh you'll get more. I plan to push inside. But you have to ask. i want you to want it badly until your mind slips." He said lwtting out one of his dark desires for her to hear.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:19 pm

"Mmmmmm, why must you tease me like this? Why are you hhaaa making me feel this good? Haaaa..I know that you feel good now....ahhhh...please...hhaaaaa......" She looks so excited and cute from this pleasure but he only leans in to kiss her lips wanting her to feel more pleasure after a while. She really was losing it that her hips grinds against his waist.

"Grrrrr you sure love teasing people don't you?" he whispered the words in her ear but she shivers kissing his lips wanting him to love her as much as possible.

"That's your fault. You make me feel this good. I can't control my..hhaaaa body like this. I want to..f..feel good. I want to feel more pleasure from you ahhhh please let me....mmmmmmm!!" he feels her arching her back even more now while shivering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:02 pm

"No breaks no mercy. Im not going to hold back or change my plan unless you tell me exactly what you want and maybe whike you tell me ill do as you say while you saying it." He said rubbing harder and letting her lose it completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Even from his warning, Katherine arches her back crying out in pleasure but tenses up falling on the bed. Her heavy breathing was heard that she turns her head blushing. Marcus looks down to her to see her catching her breath but he looks down seeing that she actually came from what he's done to her. He grew more excited from that but he started to push up against her that she whimpers clawing the sheets.

"..Hah...hha....Inside..I want you inside of me. Please..I want to be as one with you, Marcus. Don't keep me waiting much longer..." she kept grinding up against his lower waist, hoping to feel her lower part aching. She wanted him to take her for his own but that made her whimper after a while. She looked so inviting for Marcus that he holds her down to push up against her, getting another moan from her.

"Ahhhhhh~"

"You really must want it. Sounding and moaning for me, Kat."

"*Blushing heavily* P..Please...let me feel...you inside..let me have your love too. Come on Marcus...Please??"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:38 pm