Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 39 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Holding her hip must have been a major turn on for her so he listened keeping his hand wher eshe moved it. He panted a bit it was hard keeping himself not moving and he rubs her where his hands rest trying to give her some pleasure. He was burning from her teasing and making him hold back but he loved how she was letting loose.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:59 pm

She keeps kissing and teasing him more while slowly grinding against his body. He really was precious but this leaves her kissing his neck more that it was starting to have Katherine stroke him very slowly. He groans hissing in pleasure that he feels her kissing his chest rubbing her hand against it slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm

"Haa keep teasing and slowing down im not sure if ill be able to keep still. " he said to her and she could tell he was exaggerating a little. He was letting her have her wishes and they were still very curious to him. He said what he did mainly because he wanted to tease her a bit for her own teasing she was doing to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:06 pm

"But I love teasing you, Marcus. You know how badly I love you and wish to be so close towards you. It's too exciting for me not to.." she whispers against his ear but he blushes worse seeing her stroking him faster and squeezing. He hisses from the squeezing and it only made him groan loving it as much. She leans in close that she gives him a kiss that was slow and sweet.

He only returns her kiss the same, gripping her hip to pull her close while they make out. Feeling her shift again to sit onto his lap while letting his member go. It still throbs in want but they were now focused on making out together.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:10 pm

Their bodies move together as they make out holding each other in a heated moving embrace. He loved making out with her like this andmurrs into the kiss as he returns it. He was pressing against her and his marring made his chest vibrate. It was almost a groan or growl but not quite.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:19 pm

They only blush kissing each other deeply with tongues swirling around the other. That makes it feel more heated that she pushes up against his body feeling her breasts push against his own chest. He started to feel her that he grips the back of her shirt tugging at it. Their tongues still swirling harder that she moans softly feeling it growing more lost.

The body burns that she slowly breaks the kiss panting loudly but he leans into her kissing her chest. All Katherine did was hold him close blushing with her fingers running down his hair. It felt so soft that she started to burn up even more. His hips was still bucking slightly but it didn't push up against her hidden place. It only made him leave more kisses that she whimpers hugging his head against her chest more. He pulls back panting but reaches to grip the breasts to start licking against the nipple even if it's hidden in the clothes as she moans leaning her head back. His other hand rubs and pinches the second nipple making her moan even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:12 pm

"Mm your voice is lovely like this" he said still teasing he rbreadts. He wasn't easing up with her and it only arouse deer more. He was doing what he could to make her feel his love and he pinches harder. The fabric prevents him from getting a good hold and her nipples keep slipping from. His grasp.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:21 pm

"T..that's because you make me sound like this w..when you touch them like that, Marcus. Their already growing sensitive....because of what your d..doing.." she panted feeling so embarrassed but he only rubs both breasts in his hands to quickly turn her around still on his lap. She blushes feeling him slip in between her arms to grip her breasts again.

She gasped leaning back against him as her breasts got rubbed and squeezed again. She twitched feeling the touch but she moans softly feeling him leaving kisses on the back of her neck. "D..dear..you're hands are so strong. Their rubbing my breasts so good.." she panted but he smiled still keeping her close.

"I'm glad to hear that but don't worry. I'll be sure you feel even better. Even if your still wearing clothes right now......" he said in a whisper still rubbing her breasts to squeeze them together. She whimpers feeling that but he keeps holding them and massaging them as she was twitching. He really learned how to do his best in pleasure that she feels her body reacting very strong towards it.

He used one hand to pinch the nipple and pull it while rubbing the second one as she panted in and out from what she was feeling. Her hips moving a bit into his own while Marcus was giving her his love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:27 pm

he smirks reaching under her clothes to touch her skin directly. He was good as his words even with them on he could give he rthe same pleasure. He squeezed and ruled her nipples directly now pressing with his palms to keep her breasts firmly squished in his grip.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:54 pm

She cries out covering her mouth feeling his bare hands rubbing her breasts. It felt good when he touches her like this and yet this leaves her whimpering. He feels them move but keeps rubbing and squeezing her breasts. She felt soft but her skin was growing wet in sweat. She shivers again feeling her body burning to lean back more.

He was already keeping her close not wanting her to move away that she was dripping in arousal thanks to his touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:24 pm

He suddenly squeezed harder making her whine worse then he surprised her pinching and tugging g her nipples even twisting them. He loved 5o play with her brwasts and he made sure to prolong this as much as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:01 pm

She winces from the touches and yet that made her whimper. Both nipples were heavily twisted thanks to it but she shivers feeling him tug on them. Even though this made him groan out loving the noises she makes to start pulling and squeezing her breasts. More moans leave her lips leaning back against his chest.

"......E...easy...please.."

"Why? Don't you like it? Your nipples are hard and your already excited....." he spoke in her ear but she only blushes heavily, feeling him pull at them again as she leans her head back crying out. Her body twitched slightly but she only whimpers feeling him burning up. Her place was growing hot and she was feeling him kissing her neck. His tongue was pressed up against her body still going that she whimpers pressing against his chest still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:26 pm

he smiles licking her neck and freeing one of her breasts. His hand let go surprising her as he reaches between her legs. She jumped feeling his fingers pressing and rubbing her folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:17 pm

She quickly tries to stop Marcus from touching her already aching please but his fingers rub up and down feeling the excitement she was getting. Already growing slicker and wetter just from simple rubs that Katherine moans softly feeling him hold her cheek to kiss her lips. Her breast that was free was bouncing a little but he groans keeping her as close as possible to his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:07 am

She was breathing hard and with her small moans she sounded like she was enjoying his affections. He presses a bit harder sliding his fingers inside to finger her slowly. He was getting her wet and heated and her breast was moving more as her breath quickens.

He was getting ready for something and his rubbing and groping were distracting her enough and arousing her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:13 pm

She whines feeling heated from this but she only whimpers feeling more heated. She started to burn up again but slowly burns up again. Marcus burns but was slowly whimpering loving every second and touch. She bucks up against him but he didn't stop her while holding her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:50 pm

he rubs harder and kisses her lips. While kissing her his tongue swirls around hers and he was focusing hard on how he was rubbing her. He wanted to make her feel as much and his fingers press harder almost like he was trying timake her explode.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:45 am

She whines feeling his tongue but this made Katherine lean in closer wanting more. All Marcus did was hold her tighter that his fingers still push into her while she breaks the kiss, crying out in pleasure again. It felt hot and wet down there and yet she didn't stop.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 pm

he rubs hard pushing his fingers deep and hitting her nerve. He presses and rubs harder as she cries out again. He knew right where to rub to give her the most pleasure and he focused on that spot. She was shaking and moaning as he rubs her and he was keeping her close so she couldn't get away and delay this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:14 pm

"Marcus..st..stop...it's too much. My body isn't..listening to me hhaaa please..have mercy on me. C..come on..." she whines feeling his fingers pushing in deeper and deeper but rubbing against her already swollen spot. It was already getting teased that she was moaning and leaning back into his chest.

"It's twitching a lot, Katherine. Do you like it when I tease you here?" he asked still rubbing one of her breasts while she couldn't stop shaking. It felt way too good and her body was not listening to her. Lips parted only feeling him spread them as she yelps.

"Ahhh~ N..Noooooo..."

"it's alright. Just savor the feeling and be sure you cum. I want to make you feel as much pleasure as possible. Just relax..." he feels her clenching around his fingers but it only became more heated because of it. Dripping all over the floor as she leans back panting out. Her hips just bucking against him that he smiled kissing her neck.

"I can't..I can't..Mmmmmm..I can't.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:43 pm

"Yes you can. You're so wet and heated down here I think you'll cum soon." He said rubbing harder and spreading her folds wider. She moans worse and he pushes 3 fingers inside. 2 hold her folds open the last rubs her spot even as her hips buck and shake from the pleasure ehe gave her.

His grip on her breast got tight and she whines dripping more and more as her heat and his mix together. His fingers were rubbing har dang fast showing no mercy as he fingers her. She was taking it well but her body wasn't listening to her as she moans and cries out in pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:12 pm

At that moment, he pushes against the spot seeing Kat arch against him, climaxing violently on his hand and fingers. He felt her own wetness spill out onto her hand but it leaves her burning heavily. Already burning up just makes her feel hotter and hotter. He smiled as she was still cumming to turn her head, kissing her deeply. Her lips were closed but he only feels her growing heated that she whines.

It felt amazing and it just burns up even worse. He felt aroused thanks to it and that made Kat whine into his neck. He moves his hand away but started rubbing her breasts together, seeing her nipples hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:40 am

He hears her moans and feels her burning and leaning against him. Seeing her nipples hard he presses her brests together and rubs her nipples. They were sensitive and flushed with heat and sensation when she felt his thumb brush then rub. He made sure to keep going and rub more and more

She felt his lips seal around one then suck hard. She moans out then feels his tongue swirling her hippie as he sucked hard enough to sting then relaxed only to suck hard again. He loved her breasts and he presses hard against her pussy keeping it hot and wet. Her hard nipples make it easy for him to suck tease and lick and she felt more and more as he set to work almost devouring her breasts as he rubs and slurps them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:52 pm

She winces feeling the tugs from his lips, rubbing her other breast as she was gasping out. Feeling him doing this only makes her burn. It made her feel hot and wet that her hips begins to grind and buck against him. He only squeezes the other that she moans out loudly. Marcus groans pulling at her nipples. She cries out feeling her hotter that she was burning feeling weaker and hotter. She tries to move away that he was burning to slowly feel hotter that she was close to cumming.

"*Panting drooling slightly*

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked in her ear while she was heavily blushing strong. It leaves her burning that she was already kissing his lips stopping her from speaking. For now, she was so close to climax but he only groans out feeling her tighten around his fingers again. For now, that leaves her grinding against his fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:13 am

Her silence mad ehim overthink but her movements mad ehim rub harder and slurp a bit as her brwadt slipped. He caught her nipple 8n his lips again swirling his tongue harder around it as his fingers dig i to her pussy.

She was dripping a thick line that slowly leaks out as she grew closer and closer to her release. Her bucking hips and tightening pussy make him push all 4 fingers inside and rub as much of her inside as he could.

He was focused in her pleasure and giving he rmore and she as reacting and taking it all. He enjoyed it when she enjoys his affections and he knew he was going to get close to claiming her before too long

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm