Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 32 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:10 pm

"So in reason-"

"I don't age like others so It's fine. WE both can be together forever now with nothing in the world trying to break it. I know you wish for us to be that way right? Having a family and such..I wouldn't mind if it's with you." he hugs her close as she blushes slightly looking down but smiles from the thought. He really was sweet to turn and kiss his cheek.

"That's sweet of you to say, Marcus. Thank you."

"Uh...y..your welcome." he blushes from the words and lets her go while she goes back to work. He decided to go ahead and clean himself up and get some food ready for them tonight. Might as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:51 am

While he was gone she decided to keep her sensitivity and lack of aging. The rewine would have to be redone and set up to a regrowth instead. It would take longer and she couldnt have any of he rloves pleasure until it was finished but she atleast wouldnt lose any of his seed. Just thinking about possible outcomes made her desires flare up and she knee if he did anything to mess with her she would completely lose herself.

Together forever sounded too good and she wished to have more fun with him whenever possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 pm

For now, she decided to do just that. Working on something to help her with that reason only. She only started studying and working on the spell while turning the page. The remaining thought of this made Katherine look towards the possible thought of it. She wonders what was needed for this spell but she hopes Marcus wouldn't mind the long wait. It was worth it if that's possible.

"*Studying to herself from the book while turning the page* Hmm.." she saw a few things were needed for the spell but it was not too had for her to look for. Marcus would be busy during that time so maybe it was fine. In the next month, she was busy working on it for now while writing down things she got already for the spell.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:59 am

The formulas were ewsy enough for her to memorize but some things had the be summoned to be follected. She resisted her urges even when he was feeling frisky so she fould focus and he started to feel lonely. He keeps his dostance respecting her wishes and keeps wprking on the feilds and developing his physical power. The bomb making was still gping well and supplies from the comunity were flowing in

The harvest was still a long way off and sometimes he would send half the food back because more people needed it. Times were tpugh but she was so focused it didnt bother her. Day by day her thoughs turn tpwards more fun times and distract her. She always refocused and told herself to wait even wh3n her body was aching for him.

His body was always aching for her and he would keep working to distract himslef from his feelings. It wasnt easy and as he focuses on his work his body only keeps geting stronger and more attractive to her eye. His unnatural strength ws finally starting ro show signs of supernatural ability but he fouldnt gather enough energy or force to use any of the simple spells like fire or moving objects. He was having trouble and couldnt ask her for help becuase of her studies.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:45 pm

He carefully lifts up the log that was seen on the side behind him but it left him worried. In some way, Marcus wonders if she was doing alright with her studies or was things going smoothly? He did miss her even during the day she started her studies. He only wanted everything to be alright later on. After some time, he did see the window open up, showing her hair flowing due to the breeze blowing. He just remained silent after some time but it left him questioning on her studies.

"..................." He lets out a breath seeing her looking around till she reaches to shut the window but goes back to work. He worries a little but hopes she will see his face again. He didn't want to forget Katherine's face for so long but he shook his head to keep it clear. Nothing else was to worry him or distract him. Now now. Not her.

He goes back to work. In three months, he was in town visiting Rosie and Lewis. They seem to have gotten closer that she was hugging his arm to her chest as she was blushing hard. Why did she do this in public? He just remained quiet after a while.

"Rosie, please. We are in public..."

"*smiles happily*"

"*Sighs* Seems like she really gotten closer to you, Lewis. Good for you."

"Oh shut up...You got Katherine so what's the problem?" he said not knowing that he was keeping away due to her studies. He looks down at the table not saying anything but looked down again. He thinks of her again but missed her.

".........................."

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Did something happen?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 am

"She's shut herself off from me to focus on this project of hers. Some spell to counter side effects of a spell she cast to satisfy me. Now... shes working on refining the spell and ignoring me. I could interrupt her and take her anytime I don't t want to be rude. So I've been training for the eventual wizard and magical dragon hunt waiting for her to come out. " he said spilling it all out at once. He didn't know what to do and he guessed she was doing her best. Lewis looked at him critically.

"Ive never seen you worked up over a woman before mood. Shes doing her best and she wants to be better for you. " h3 said and that made Marcus surprised being in a relationship certainly improved Lewis's attitude and that made Marcus think. He decided to be patient and train his mind next.

He sat there watching Lewis and Rosie the herbalist and she was still getting affectionate with him "Maybe i should leave you two alone." He said and Rosie winked at him

"You do that and leave this one to me. I'll be sure to take good care of him."she said giggling and nuzzling Lewis. It had been months since they were in a relationship and she already knew he wasn't from this world and had a secret form he was such a good helper when she needed to mix something. And his infatuation for her was what did that. He tried to take her one time when his urges took control but she was able to calm him down with her herbs she and her family cultivated for medicine.

He was still nervous and hadn't tried to be with her again even after becoming her boyfriend. She didn't mind it now because she had grown to love him. She cared about him in a way he never knew except from Marcus. She was his family. She wished he would show his power since powers were awakening in this world since they arrived and news was spreading.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:02 pm

He looks out from the house to the fields wondering how things were doing for her. Even if that's possible. Marcus thought of how she was. Katherine was strong and scary at the most point but he was going to be supportive of her no matter what. He slowly thinks of her again to look out seeing her smile. Her gentle caring. Knowing she loves him with holding him close. She would lay with him giggling and running her fingers through his hair. However, she's been sleeping in the study room to leave him more lonely.

"....I miss you." he mutters to himself bu looks to the window where her studies were. He didn't say much after a while before he sees lights from within the study room. Was she using magic to grow something after some time but he only wonders what she was doing now. Knowing her power of magic it was something else. He sees the lights flashing inside the room before he sees it growing more and more till a explosion was heard.

He stood up quickly worried about it that he sees it. Katherine!!" he rushes inside the house to see if she was alright. He saw some purple smoke seen inside but he quickly opens the door seeing her coughing slightly while fanning away the smoke.

"Kat!"

"NO! Don't come in! The smoke is a old medicine. Don't breath it in!" she quickly puts a shield up around the room so he didn't come in before the smoke was breathed into his nose. He saw her still working on trying to control the smoke as she used her magic to lower it into some bottle in the middle of the floor. He was worried she breathed it in but couldn't break past the barrier.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 pm

It didn't take her long to seal the smoke in the bottle and he pounded on the barrier until she dropped it when it was safe. "Are you okay did you breathe it in? Why was it dangerous?" He asks her slowly and wishing to understand what was happening and why it was dangerous he loved her and was worried about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:22 pm

"Calm down, I'm alright.....The smoke was a old medicine that's used in poisons or elixars. I thought I got the right spell but it was a older one. Something of what herd witches used. I don't know if it's dangerous or not..I have to see what is it when I have time." she stood up carefully but sees the smoke swirling in the bottle but hits against the glass making her wince.

"Wait; is this smoke alive!?"

"It must have a small thought of mind...but it's not alive. Second, I didn't breathed it in I hope but...I hope I didn't. I will need to figure out what it was in the old text books......As to why it was dangerous; I'm also unsure."

"Katherine; if you don't know if it's dangerous or not. I think you should-"

"I'm. Fine. Don't worry about it Marcus. Now, I need to get back to work so if you please.." she sees him get moved out the way gently by her that she walks off to get more books. He looks at her leave but turns seeing the glass with smoke swirling before another tink was heard. He grew worried about her but sighs to shut the door. A few more months by 6 passes thinks time and she was still as busy.

He was gathering wood for now but he only remained quiet after a while. He was worried but mad that Katherine didn't tell him what was wrong or if she got more information on the smoke. She seems fine but he was hoping to hear something soon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:39 pm

He started to spy on her to hear what was going on. She never caught him since she was focused on her project. The smoke seemed alive and he wonders what thought it was that it hides. If she was trying somethinfbhe wante dto knkw what it was becuas ehe was supposed to be learning magic too.

He lostens at her closed doors and windows as she miyyers to herself to keep notes. He hears everything and was wondering why she was keeping him so far away. She mentioned why only a single time in the week since he begins spying and he lostens to everything she said trying to fogure out a way to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:31 pm

He saw her writing notes and things down in a book with a single candle light burning on a wick. Seems like nothing was wrong during that time but he didn't say anything or did anything. Eyes watch the way the pen moves thanks to her writing but it slowly stops to check a book with she works. Marcus wonders what was going on but she even had more spell books open and a giant spell mark on the wall and floor.

"........................." He never seen the spell mark on the wall and floor before. However, he didn't know what was going in his that time. Was she working on the same spell to help her or was she re thinking about another way to work on it. He lets out a sigh looking in the room before he sees something else. He noticed the same glass bottle with the smoke swirling inside. It taps against the glass again that she turns to it. He ducks so she didn't see him but lifts his head up slowly. He saw the smoke swirl again that she looked confused now at it. Was this thing really alive or was it just something else.

She already reaches with one finger to touch the glass but sees it moving around to try and press up against her finger. "....*Sighs* What a strange thing you are...I will need to re work on this a bit more again....*Picks up pen to try working on something once more* One of these have to be the way to work on this. Or at least help with the side effects....what will help? What spell am I missing or is it a ingredient? No, I still need to work on it............*Goes back to writing*"

She wonders what this smoke was like but nothing else seems to work about it later on. He begins to remain silent but sees the smoke darkening a little while falling to the glass bottom. Nothing else was done or seen at this time that he was looking more quiet now. What was going on? Was her spell working or doing anything? Or was this just something else in the works.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 pm

Surley the months had made her want to be near him a bit he keeps spying hoping tk determin ways to help her. Maybe she wpuld fi d the secret she was looking for and maybe it was something he knew about. He wonders what woukd happen if he tried to talk to her while she was studying. And he pictured her hating him and that made him sad. He didnt know what to do to help and she had shut herself away with who knows hkw many different dangerous objects.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:17 pm

He didn't know what was going on but he did see some things in her room. From the different color smokes showing up. Or the other moments of a couple others. That or it going with weird noises coming from the room. Marcus was not sure what was happening but he was more worried about her now. Thinking what was happening and what is going on over time. He started thinking what other thought is going through her head but saw her still working.

"..................."

He didn't hear or see anything else during that time but hears a explosion in the room as she opens the window coughing from being covered in smoke with shadow hands showing up in the room. She held her hand back to blast a light spell at it as it shrikes loudly in the room. However, he just sees her going back in while fighting whatever is going on.

"*Panting tired now while brushing the smoke off of her* Geez, what is with these spells?! I thought that was it.......*Runs her fingers through her hair*" She sees the spell close up again after her own hit but she remains quiet but sits down to go ahead with looking through the book again. She held up one hand to form some sign while building magic again while she sees another portal again while seeing some magic flowing out and around her. She didn't move seeing that but looks around again. She begins chanting words once more trying to remain calm after a while. She started looking about seeing nothing else while seeing the magic swirling around her.

She sees it move around her fingers while seeing the magic burning through. However, as she sees a bit of something but then noticed the magic opening up more before she held her hands over. Then-
    The door slams open to make her look but noticed Marcus again. She looks back to see the spell glowing that she quickly held up a barrier before the spell explodes covering the barrier and her in some green gunk that was hissing.

"Katherine!"

He sees the gunk eating at the magic barrier but not cracking it before it got lowering down by her. She looks around but sits on the ground wincing from the gunk eating at her skin. She used a cold spell to freeze it but sees it leaving burns on her.

"Marcus..you really have to stop coming in that way...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 pm

"I cant help it. You never come out. I'm worried about you"He said and grabbed a water hose and started trying to wash the gunk off her.

"What are you trying to do anyways most times spells that effect the body had to do with research into that sort of thing." He said pouring water on the gunk.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:36 pm

"Trying to figure out what works with this counter spell. However, nothing has worked so far. I've read old documents and older spells I've seen in the past but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or is using the wrong spells. *Moves away from him a little bit* Maybe I just need to re work on it or at least think of a new plan so it will work.." she sees the gunk still there before hissing loudly as it got washed off.

Her skin was marked heavily from what happened. From feeling the gunk get washed off after some time. She had a few burned patches on her skin but it stung slightly. For a while, he saw her already working on doing something while she slowly stood up. He already had did his best to help her as she was done. The spell still stung but she only lets out a sigh.

"Katherine-"

She stood up to look at her own burns but still said nothing after a while. "I will do what I need in order to work on it even after some time to make sure the counter spell works. I don't want to be proven wrong on it though...." she mutters while seeing him not say anything else. He could be wrong but that is another thing.

"I understand but I'm just worried about you Katherine. I know you are doing your best in this work but this shouldn't have you over doing things. You don't have to over work yourself my dear....Remember I'm here to help you too okay? Nothing will change that when it comes to you....and me. Remember?"

"I know that. You shouldn't over worry about that my friend. I understand that you wish to help me but as I said I'm alright. Nothing will change that and I do love you...but I want to be able to give you something that I care about....you don't trust me?"

".......I do trust you. I always trust you....nothing will change that about me and you. I love you Katherine but..I just want to see that you are okay..." he said reaching to touch her cheek but she looks down while seeing him remaining silent after some time. However, he didn't say anything else after some time.

"*Stood up slowly* I need to work on the spell after some time...I need to keep working on it........" she said getting back to work again while seeing him already trying to help her in some time. He sees her remain quiet but goes back to working. Marcus looks sad before he carefully watches her opening a book.

"Kat. Don't you think you should go ahead and rest? I know you are doing something to counter this spell but please....you shouldn't let it worry you. I get you are doing something to help with it but think of your safety and health.."

"I'm fine Marcus. I just need to do better...I'll be just fine so don't worry about it...please...." she mutters quietly while looking a bit more upset. However, she only remains silent after some time. She started to over worry about it that she was opening the book and trying to think of what to do.

"....Are you listening to me? Don't you know I'm just worried about you right now and...I just want to..."

"You said and I know. I'm fine....I just need to keep working that is all......just please........I want to-"

"Kat.."

"I want to do my work so I am asking you to leave so I can do that!"

"......................."

"What? Did you hear me? I said I want to get back to-"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Be sropped her with a kiss. It was the only thing he could think of to reset her mind and let his words sink in. He didnt want her hurting herself anymore trying to fix something that wasnt a bif problem. He wanted ro spend time with her and tell her his plans.

The kiss lasted as long as she could hold hwe breath and he swirls his tongue around hers heavily.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:00 pm

Her eyes were wide feeling the kiss but she felt flushed from the feeling. His lips were pressed so tightly against her own that she grips his shirt feeling his tongue swirling against her own. Katherine struggles against him to close her hands into a fist before breaking the kiss panting heavily.

"Marcus? What are y-" she got her words stopped with another kiss. It felt stronger this time feeling him push her up against the wall while holding her hands against the wall over her head. Marcus wanted Kat to be healthy and safe. He wanted her to not over do things like this. He didn't mind but she was looking dazed a little while he kept kissing her deeply. She shuts her eyes tighter that he slowly breaks the kiss needed to catch his breath a little looking down at the floor.

He didn't say a word, thinking of being just with her but he could hear her heavy breathing. Sees the rising and sinking of her chest. Marcus only tightens his grip into her hands still looking down trying to collect his words.

"I'm sorry Katherine..I just...don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. I get you're trying to rework over the spell you cast way back in order to feel even closer with me. But..is it worth the risk of getting yourself hurt like this? Seeing yourself hurt, your skin bruised and burned? I don't......."

"......."

"I don't want you to do something that will make you get hurt or worse. I will never forgive myself for not stopping you. I only want you happy and safe....spending time with me....don't you miss that?" his voice was low but she heard every word.

Kat did miss him but she was doing this for him. So that way they are closer than ever. Was she really gone for that long? She didn't honestly see that but remains quiet seeing him not even looking up at her. Was he angry with her now?

"..*Sighs* Marcus; as I said I did this because I wanted to. I want us to be happier together. I figure this little project can help me around the spell. I just want-"

"I don't. I was so lonely Kat with out you. I had to try clearing my head since you were here working in the study room. I know you want to see another path from this spell but....I miss you. I went to even speak with Lewis sometimes but.....when I do at one point like before I couldn't.."

"................."

"It's because Rosie was with him and I didn't want to be in the way of their time together. I see that they were happier together but....*Grips her wrists tight a little* I just....I felt and saw that she loved him so much...she did anything to see him happy....e..even when it came to being alone. Seeing her loved him...."

"...*face flushed pink*...W..what are you trying to....tell me here?"

".......You should know," his head slowly looks up towards her but showed one of his eyes showing a darker intent for her.

"!!!"

"Do you understand what I'm saying, Kat? What they could have done?"

"...............'G..Geez, Rosie. I didn't expect you to go that far with Lewis already? Or..have you been going this far already..........but..I can't..I just......'" She looks silent but she only remained looking down at him but his gaze made her look more quiet.

"I really did miss you Kat and I still do. I only wish to be close to you.........I only really want to hold you..........."

"..................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:39 am

Be presses closer boping she would get it it didnt seem like thwre was any sign she did fet him and she still wasnt talking. He didnt want to just tell her he wanted her to figure it out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:38 pm

She tries to move part of her body but she didn't say anything before her face flushed red. She looked more silent again but that made her close her hand in a fist. She sees him looking towards her that She sees Marcus pressing up even more against her body. This felt really off but she sees him just looking at her.

"Do you get what I'm trying to tell you..or you still don't?"

"No? I mean, they just spend time together don't they? That's all they do...right?" she asked but he only remains silent that he lets out a sigh to hold her hand tight that Katherine squeaks from the grip.

"..Just think a little longer, Kat.."

"But I told you what you meant right? What else...could...." She thinks a little more for it before her eyes widen blushing heavily. Was it true then?! She looks down feeling nervous but he saw the reaction to relax seeing her looking away.

"Do you get what I was saying now?" he looks at her face but she didn't answer him. "Lewis has changed thanks to Rosie but she's always there for him. Staying by his side no matter what. He is always there for her..no matter what. She'll do anything to see him happy..and I mean anything." he said quietly but he looks down to hold her slowly.

She thinks about it knowing that Lewis was different but she could think about it. Him helping her with anything she needs but later in the night, he would become happier with her.

"I know he and her grew closer over the months that he and her grown even closer to bonding. Nights where she leaves kisses against his face and neck showing she loved him. Knowing the possible outcome. He would be weak under her as she shows him she cares. NO matter what. Seeing his happy expression and seeing her just tells him she loved him no matter what. I feel the same with you...but...we grow apart...after you started your project just to fix what spell you cast on yourself."

"I...I thought I..."

"Thought what? That leaving me alone helps or makes it better. You think that's the possible outcome of things? Did you want us to be apart Kat?" he asked but she only shook her head no. That's not what she wanted. She wanted to help bring them closer but this while thing wasn't offering.

"As I said; I did this so I can work on the spell. I want to be able to fix it..s.so we can be more closer Marcus. Am I wrong? Was I wrong?"

"You were; by leaving me alone."

"...............I..."

"I miss you, every. Day. Seeing you not wanting to hang out together because of some spell? Don't you understand how badly I miss you? How I wish to have you by my side again? But no..you're doing this project but I don't see you.....what am I doing wrong? Why won't you be with me!?" he rose his voice slightly but she looks down feeling bad now.

"I told you I was working on a counter spell alright! You shouldn't be-"

"Well i am!"

"....................."

"I fuckin miss you..I want you to be here with me but it seems like you don't feel the same anymore! It's like you are trying to avoid me in some way without things happening alright! You only make it harder for me to know because you keep doing this when I tell you it's fine! Don't you even give a damn anymore Kat! Am i worth anything to you!?"

"But you do mean a lot to me! I just wanted things to work. That's why I'm working on the counter spell!"

"But you're fine! You don't need to do such a thing Katherine!"

"I'm sure you don't understand. I wanted us to be more closer alright! I just wanted things to be better with us alright!! Are you that pissed off about what I do!"

"Then you don't seriously give a damn! I care for you but it's like Rosie dose better than you as a lover! At least she loves Lewis more than you do! You don't give a shit and don't even listen to me! What good are you then!?"

"...................."

They remain quiet for a while till he lets her go so she slide to the floor looking down. He looks down at her but they didn't say a thing.

"...Did....Did I hurt you that much?" her words were soft but loud for him to hear.

"...........................From being away from me, yes. You did." he mutters to close his hand into a fist as Katherine looks down but she only stood up slowly to look down. He wanted for her to say something but she only walks by him not looking towards him as she gets to her study room door then stops.

"What? Do you have something to say?"

"..........I don't know what else to say to you...but all I can say to you is sorry.....I'll..leave you be Marcus."she didn't look at him but leaves the room to another room so she can clear her head. He remains in the room but said nothing wanting to think but his face was shadowed by half way by his hair.

Later on for about another four weeks to the start of the fifth, she was in town getting some things of food and materials while checking if the item she got was good. She didn't head back for a long time now but she wanted to clear her head for a while even after seeing Rosie laughing happily with Lewis. He seems happy too but she was glad for them. She looks down to a piece of fruit then offers gold for the food she got before heading back home. She got there a few hours ago and was cooking dinner for herself and him.

She didn't know where Marcus was but she didn't bother him after she took a break from her project. Chopping up some carrots, she adds them into the boiling pot with fresh meat and noodles on the side. She and him haven't been speaking to one another after their little spout but she only keeps quiet cooking dinner while remaining to herself. She knew Rosie was worried about her and him but she always told her she's fine. They need time to themselves after that.........

After cutting the onions, she adds them into the pot before starting to stir so it can cook. The smell was good and she gave a light smile before it disappeared, seeing things were alright with dinner. She goes to make sure everything was cooking properly now.

"......*Stirring pot slowly*........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:09 pm

He came home tired and dirty like he had been running all day. He went upstairs to clean up and he said nothing. He didn't know what to say. She seemed to want or expect a fight and that wasn't what he wanted. All he wanted was to spend time with her and talk to her breaks. He wanted to help her.  But she was ignoring him for some reason.

As he cleaned off he tried to relax and quiet his questioning thoughts. He just wanted to have a nice dinner probably see her and try to talk again like civilized people.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 pm

After a while, he just remained silent while doing his thing. However, this made him look down at the floor for a couple minutes. He wasn't sure what to do about this but lets out a slow breath covering his face. He kept scrubbing and cleaning his skin while looking at the water minutes later. He lets the hot water relax his body while wondering what he was thinking or planning however, he only remains silent to shut his eyes.

"..................."

He could smell the food cooking downstairs so that told him Katherine was making dinner or was almost done making dinner for them to eat. He didn't say anything else after a while before finishing up his bath to dry and drain the water. Minutes later, he was heading down seeing dinner was finished now while she was pouring some of the food onto a plate but goes ahead with pouring a sauce on the thick pieces of meat that sits on rice.

She must have been cooking for a while now but that leaves him seeing more of the food lingering around. He wasn't sure why but Marcus didn't want to say anything or do something that would upset the poor thing. Maybe he was wrong or not after a while. He only begins to look silent while seeing her checking more of the food later.

Even after the months of silence and their previous arguments, she didn't seem like the one to start a fight with him right now. Or wanted to for that matter.

He saw Katherine not responding to him but keep silent after some time. She sets his plate down and already had hers fixed to setting the spoon down. Marcus was about to say something but no words came out as she picks up the plate that's hers and goes to eat in another room or the dining room for tonight. She was giving him space so she's doing that.

".................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:33 pm

All he wanted eas to spend time with her and she was avoiding him. It was pulling too hard and driving him to feel isolated and outcast from everyone and everything. He guessed she hated him and he fell into a deep melancholy. He sropped singing whike he worked. He stopped talking to people. He drited through life like a hollowed out husk of a man.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:38 pm

A few people were asking or wondering if Marcus was alright but he didn't respond to them. All he would give them was a 'I'm fine.' or 'It's nothing.' They knew it's something but he wouldn't tell them anything because he didn't wish to say anything right now. They just leave him be thinking he won't say anything for now.

He was busy getting things from the market that Lewis and Rosie saw him being confused.

"Master Marcus? Are you alright?" he asked but Marcus didn't respond to him. No words left him that got Rosie really confused. He tries speaking again. "Master Marcus, is everything alright? I know you can hear me.."

"..*Sighs* What is it Lewis? I'm not in the mood to answer or talk..so what is it/"

"What is wrong? You have been moody for a while and it's unlike you so what gives? Did something happen?" he didn't answer or say anything but noticed Marcus going back to doing what he was doing so far.

"What happened Master? You can tell me..so spill it."

"Nothing. Happened. So stop asking me."

"Calm down, Marcus. We are just worried about you since you look upset about something. We just wish to help you the best way we can. I get things are upsetting but don't worry. We can help."

"*sighs* I don't think you can help me. I thank you for the help but..."

"Oh no, we want to help so start talking. What happened?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:22 am

Shes still not talking to me and i still havent grasped the basics of magic. She wont help since she is trying too hard to e perfect and is cuaght up in making a spell go cou geract side effects of a spell she cast to make her more appealing to me. But now she wont talk to me or stay arou d and i miss her. Im feeling like she hates me or i messed up. And theres still the issue with the magic pouring i to this world and who is causing it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:51 pm

"Oh...Geez, you guys have a fight or something?" Lewis asked not really believing this but Marcus shook his head explaining it was a disagreement between them. He wanted to spend time with her but she was doing all this un needed work to try and become perfect for him. She always had that mind set sometimes but this shouldn't be too much of a worry for him.

"Wait; was she really doing all this just to be perfect? But she's already best as she is. Kat shouldn't have to change her way for something like that." she said worried but Rosie looks at them then thinks a little more about it. She knew Kat was a smart woman but she knew this was not like her.

"Then why are you here then? Go and try to work on fixing it. I know you care for Kat so why not try to fix it. Stand your ground and speak with her."

"She won't even be near near or let me get near her. She'll end up leaving or heading into another room. I don't know what sort of words she wishes to hear because I know by now she's either working again or taking a break. I want to be with her I do...but she won't let me.."

"Then try to work on it. Besides, you can do better than this master. If you love her or care for her, you can work on that. Just do your best in making her understand your words. Or at least have her sit down to hear you out and tell her you don't care about any change. She means a lot to you however she is now."

'*Looks down*"

"*Sighs* How about we go ahead and try to help you. Maybe we can go ahead with working on that. Maybe you can talk with her or do you want me to talk with her?"

"You don't have to do that, Rosie. Trust me, she might not-"

"She's my friend so I don't mind....I want to help her so she can be better unless you want to do this yourself?" she asked seeing him thinking a little before sighing. He did want to help her but figures why not? She might listen to him but it's also for her not listening to him. Rosie and Lewis helps him on his feet and lets him back home. They walk off but Rosie and Lewis stay back so he can do this his own way.

Marcus heads on back home but sees no smoke or anything coming out of her study. Was she taking a break? He keeps walking before seeing her. She was doing laundry right now while letting most of the clothes air dry for now under the sun. She even changed her clothes due to it being so hot. Now, he was trying to think of what to say to her.

She turns about to get another peice of clothes but stops seeing him. Kat and Marcus looks at one another before she turns about to keep working.

"..Katherine; I know you are....ahem, not talking with me but....can we have a small talk? Please?"

"...........................

"Please? I won't take much of your time..I just want to talk to you..that's all."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 am