Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 33 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:30 am

Back then, Cale was the highest threat due to how well his company was going. No one could compete with him because of it. He already had millions and millions of dollars so you could say he's a billionaire. Even they find the stories of what he did that brings other companies to shame if they try to double cross him which ended with their businesses/companies going bankrupt or going out of business. He even bought some of them and changed them to his own company. Cale was someone you shouldn't mess with and he means it.

However, they remember and feared him because of his father and mother that had the company before giving it to him. They were much worse. Even if they were sweet and kind; double crossing them will be your worst mistake possible and they will make sure you knew it too. Feeling afraid, the guy was pushed back by Cale that was afraid now.

"Woah! S..sorry Mr. Robertson-I mean Mr. Cale-I just-" he couldn't talk from being scared but Cale glares at them showing a hard expression on his face. He even moves closer behind Jessica to grab her shoulder that she looks up at him.

"You should be lucky I'm not going to think about over buying your companies due to you pissing me off. However, as this beautiful woman told you, she's my partner and I would be happy if you leave and never bother her again. If you do, I'll be sure to make your lives a living hell and I can do it too. With one phone call.." he shows his cell phone to make them back up one step.

"One call to my helping office attendant and she'll do the rest. Do I make myself clear?"

"C..crystal, Mr. Robertson. We understand." he said in a panic when Cale lowers his phone.

"Good. Now get the hell out of my face..."

With a quick turn, the guy with the others that work for him rush to their cars and drives off in fear. She never seen such a thing happen before and this was something else. She's heard of what his parents did and that honestly didn't scare her. She was impressed on what mark his family left on them. In a moment, he relaxed to look down at her.

"Are you alright, Jess?"

"Yes; I'm alright. I told you Cale to don't over do it.." she held his hand but he squeezes it back gently.

"I know but I didn't want them to try anything. I just hate when other CEO's tries to do that. Trying to get another CEO's partner to join them and make them rich. *Sighs* It's happened to others I've seen but this is insane. I guess they were here in this location but not close. Everyone is to have private locations."

"Really?"

"Yes. To insure they have privacy if speaking about business or other things."

"I see....well, either way that's done with so lets get you back to sit down and rest." she shuts the door and helps Cale back to the living room so he will take it easy for now. At least she is alright now because he wanted to be sure nothing happens to Jessica. She got him back to the living room with a cup of hot coffee for him to drink as he watches the market and news on tv.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:34 pm

By now she had begun to regret telling him to takenit easy on his leg. He had tempted her and teased her but this time he had rushed to stop a potentially dangerous situation. She didn't mind his old reputation. She did do a full check on all of her applicants and still picked him.

He wasn't worrying and he really did seem better. She bit the tip of her finger as she thought about what she wished for and how she could help him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:53 pm

She did feel that itch again to be with Cale, hoping to draw closer and closer to play a little. However, Jessica remains calm and decided not to push it. She will wait for now and see how things will go for them. She already came back with tea that is held in her hands before going ahead with doing her thing with trying something. She sees him still relaxing and savoring the drink she made him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:23 am

He sips it a little hastily than a normal tea drinker would but it was helping him to unwind. That made her relax and helped her in her wish to be closer. He was acting like nothing was wrong with him and she saw he was trying to think about possible ideas.

She waited not wanting to press the issue but her itch was getting stronger. She definitely wanted to be closer and play with him in some lite lovey way. He was making sure not to go too far or overstep bounds she set. He was repeating her wishes and doing what he could to make her feel happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:04 pm

He knew that she was doing the best she could in order of taking care of him. However, this leaves Jessica feeling like she messed up. He was fine in some point true but she wanted him to be alright during this time. That's all she wished to have. They remained in the living room for that moment still trying to relax after that morning. Jess just looks at the tv but she felt her body growing hot now when the dirty images started spilling into her mind.

Thinking of all the times he's played with her, pleasured her, loved her. It was worth everything that she shook in the spot. The itch became worse and her place was already growing wet. She was trying to ignore the thought that lingers in her head while gazing upon the Tv. Cale just keeps drinking the tea she made him but said nothing else after a while. He just remains silent after so long.

"................."

"..................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:13 pm

Just before she had had enough and needed to do something or leave he clears his throat like he had been trying not to say something. "I'm sorry Jessica. I really don't mean to be this way but... well... I think I'm addicted to you. I've been burning up all this time and trying not to mention it. I can't stay silent anymore.." as he said it relief started to grow inside of her. He was fighting himself too and that confession he hoped would break the tensions between them.

"I-i wondered why you weren't teasing or playing anymore..." she said pushing some hair behind her ear and showing more of her normally hidden face. "I thought maybe I did something wrong." She said and the relief had loosened her self control. Her hips were pressing together and rubbing trying to contain herself a few moments longer.

"You didn't you're fine my love. I guess I overthink and try too hard. And I always want to be the best for you." He said as he presses closer to her taking her hands in his. His touch as hot and gentle. Strong and sweet. He brings her hands to his lips and kisses her fingers one by one his gaze never leaving her.

Sje blushes worse and knew he was really seriously trying to be respectful and start something in a sweet slow way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:23 pm

"But you are. You're so sweet and kind. You're even brave when protecting me from the other CEO's that tried to get me to go with them. I figure they were either trying to gain power but it seems not." she rubs the back of her head but sees Cale only thinking about that then lets out a sigh. That should teach them to not bother her.

"Either way; they are gone so we don't have to worry about them anymore."

"Y..Yeah. I'm glad for that." They smiled at one another again seeing him nod and she smile that Jessica felt more relaxed as they look ahead but their fingers were touching now since she was still keeping herself in control for a while. However, Cale was doing the same when entering some silence in the living room.

"S..so....are you really sure I....I didn't do anything wrong to you? Or upset you?"

"Trust me; you didn't do anything to me. As I said, I was over doing it and it got me to what you thought. For now, it's over and done. Lets just relax together here....alright?" he gives her a gentle expression that she blushes a little looking away and nods. He got her blushing again and he still finds it adorable. They decided to relax for the afternoon watching the news together.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Hus lips find her neck and she squirms as he started to slowly romance her. Sure the news wasn't a good time but it was distracting her from the reports about how bad things are. Her hea dreams back and she let's out a heavy sigh of pleasure as he kisses her neck slowly and deliberately.

His hands still entwine with hers and he murrs a little. He was really getting her heated now and she knew he had let some part of his self control go because he was eing much more lovey than before. She presses more against him feeling her itch slowly easing as his touch and kisses spread more heat through her body.

Her focus was slipping away from the TV but he leaves it on and focuses on her. This seemed important to him and satisfying her needs was something he wanted to do. She was embarrassed perhaps and didn't want him to me bad things about her desire for him.

Her itch was moving and focusing between her legs and she was panting and sweating a little more. Only a few minute into the news program and he was already ignoring it inflator of kissing g her skin and holding her hands.

She knew he wanted to do more and give her more and she knew he was doing his best to keep the pace steady.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:40 pm

For now Jessica tried to behave herself to make sure she wouldn't do anything else. Knowing the possible outcome of this leaves her feeling heated. She only grew more hotter now that she was slowly burning in arousal while feeling more kisses given from Cale. He groans holding her tighter while feeling more hotter now. Knowing the possible pleasure that it burns her worse. She started groaning out but squirms into the chair while he was starting to massage her waist and hips.

She blushes hard looking heated now that she started panting heavily. It felt good in pleasure but her face grew flushed pink but feels his hand now resting on her thigh to stroke it a little. Jess only shuts her eyes trying to calm down but it felt amazing that it was growing hotter now. He was so mean making her hotter but started to feel more aroused knowing he was pressing against her side even closer now that she was shaking to grip his shirt whimpering quietly for him to hear. He loved these noises.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:57 pm

"You're holding something back love i can tell." He said to her shrewdly and she felt a stab in her heart as his words hit deep. He could tell even distracted like he was he could tell she was hiding the possible outcome inside so she wouldn't lose control. That made him more curious and he wanted to set her free.

He focuses harder and bides his time for the perfect moment to give her the little push she needed to reveal what she was hiding.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:52 pm

"What do you mean, I'm not holding anything back.." she mutters hearing his tone of voice but this made her remain silent. He didn't let go of her but only hugs her tighter leaving more kisses against her neck. He really was serious with teasing her more that she whimpers feeling him kiss her neck once more. Already growing aroused that she started to shiver that he moves her onto his lap.

"*Blushes*" she didn't move because of that that it leaves her blushing heavily. He really was growing heated for her but started to nip against her neck now. He already was starting to burn much more but this leaves her feeling lost. Already burning up, she was slowly whimpering again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:42 am

feeling her relax and lean into his affections was one of the ques he learned that she was enjoying this. He reaches to her chest and shoulders starting to rub them as he kisses her neck. They were slow heated kisses that linger in her mind for several moments while another and even another is place.

He was massaging her shoulders hard and really working out the muscles she had as she felt his touch sink into her skin. He was really pushing hard with his fingers to work the tension and help her relax and feel even better. He was doing his best and loving how flushed her face was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:37 am

He didn't say much after feeling her squirming that he started hugging her close, moving his fingers still pressing into her muscles. However, he already was groaning out loving the sensation but started to burn wanting her. She gasps out feeling her squirm in his arms but Cale only held her close keeping her on his lap. She breathes in and out slowly feeling him already squeezing her breasts still to massage them.

"You're so adorable you know.."

"You really know how to make me blush don't you?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:25 pm

He squeezes her breasts a bit harder and kisses her lips. Like all the others before he takes his time kissing g slowly and loving her lips as he massages them with his own. She loved kisses and he loved giving kisses. Their lips lock and soon their tongues rub and swirl around each other.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:28 pm

They still remained kissing one another, hugging each other happily. She already was feeling excited and happy while carefully pushing him back to deepen the kiss sweetly. Already burning in excitement, he groans pulling her up closer against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:22 pm

She pressed hard against him she he held her close. They were both getting lost to the kiss and their hands were reaching for their favorite places. His slide up and down her sides resting on her hips. He liked to hold her here to feel when her hips buck and she wants more of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:40 pm

She didn't say anything but feels more heated, cuddling up even more against him while he held her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

"Do you have a wish?" He asks her keeping her close even as she wiggles as close as possible. She felt every reaction his body had to her even the hard lump between her legs that she rested on. It throbbed hard as she cuddles close betraying his wish to give it to her. He kisses her and she still says nothing. It wasn't very fair but he was hoping more kisses and more affection would bring her voice out.

He slides his hands up her sides again harder slower and making her tingle with heat as he was teasing what boundaries she was setting this cuddle session.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:20 pm

After a few moments of silence, Jessica slowly adjusted herself to now sit on his lap. Her arms slowly wrap around his broad shoulders gazing down upon his loving eyes. He was looking up at her while seeing her cute expression of being flushed while she just looks to him. Was their something she wanted from him? Whatever it was, he would help her no matter what? Slowly, she leans in closer to his face to leave a slight kiss upon his lips that he carefully presses her body against his own.

His hands rested on her rear while holding her before he slowly sees her lower down again to kiss his lips slowly. Cale returns the kiss slowly as well, staring to feel her moving against her body while his hands move up her back still making out with her. Their tongues pressed against one another as she pulls him in closer deepening the kiss they shared. He groans feeling her hot tongue swirl against his own but she presses her lap down onto his own feeling the hard lump now throbbing from the growing arousal he felt. She was either teasing him or was heated after a while. Right now for her, she felt wet but he couldn't feel it just yet. The kiss was making them hot now that she was softly moaning into the kiss feeling his hands go under her shirt feeling the sport bra she had on. It's something she wears during her days off but it still was cute.

Their kissing was the only thing heard right now while the kiss grew hotter and stronger. Her hands gripping some of his hair while the make out changed into a french kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:57 pm

Their hands work the clothes off the other as they bond and kiss more. As the straps came free her chest was released and showed plainly through her top. His hands rub more of her back now as their heated kiss pushes harder against their tongues.

He worked to not over do it and she felt him slowing. That wasn't going to work this time and she pulls off her top before kissing again. He groans out as she presses and grinds more and he noticed she was really getting heated. Any hesitation from him wasn't not going to work this time. He had to do his best to make this better for her.

Feeling his affections and force increase with his determination, she was happily enjoying this. As they move and make out his hands circle around and grip her breasts as she expected he would.

He squeezes and presses them hard wanting to make her feel as much as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:05 pm

Her eyes shut tight feeling his hands tight around her breasts, her nipples being rubbed by his fingers. He really wanted to make her feel as good as possible and yet it leaves him burning up in arousal. However, he leans in to kiss her neck hearing her gasp in pleasure. She squirms in his lap hat he pulls her in closer biting against her neck. She whines feeling that but he only feels her panting heavily. He felt so good and yet she started grinding her body against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 pm

He made sure to give her more as his hands explore her body. He was regularly rubbing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:44 pm

She whimpers loudly feeling his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts, watching her nipples harder when he was gentle with her. It changed into a gasp when he started licking around the nipple, sucking on it. This time a sweet moan leaves her lips this time leaning back. He keeps her close since he didn't want her to run away from him. Jessica was going to get as much pleasure as possible no matter what. He started pulling on the nipples while seeing her gasp trying to pull away but her hand goes near her lips trying to muffle the noises she made.

He didn't want her to do such a thing, pulling her down to kiss her lips deeply. She shook feeling him kiss her but she didn't move feeling her body over heating. He felt something hot against his lump to see that Jessica had climaxed without knowing. She shook where she sat trying to stay calm but feels Cale break the kiss as he panted seeing her dazed now.

"*Panting* I'm s..sorry, I couldn't control my body. It just came on it's o...own..." she mutters till he suddenly pushes her onto the couch hearing a startled yelp. She winces feeling her back hit the soft pillows to blush looking at Cale. He looks down at her seeing how aroused she became that he keeps rubbing her breasts and lowers down sucking harshly and rather loudly on them. She cries out tensing up in pleasure. He couldn't believe she was getting entranced by this and yet he grew more aroused wanting to give her everything. She panted moaning out as loud as possible that she squirms hearing the slurping he was doing.

"C....Ca...le...wait a m..minute please...their sensitive...ahhhh~" he pulls on them or begins rubbing her breasts as hard as he can squeezing gently seeing her drooling watching her breasts being played with. He was growing more harder wanting to make her scream his name as loud as she could till she lost her voice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:18 am

He slurped hard and swirls his tongue around her nipples before slurping again. He loved how sensitive her brwasts were and how she would cum if he teased them. He wanted more and presses she's hard lump against her folds to grind hard against her while he pleasure ever breasts

He groans and murrs several times as she cries out his name and calls for mercy. He showed only a little by slowing down but that soon proved to be worse as it prolongs how much pleasure she felt. He switched to he rather breast and squeezes a bit had making he ripple stand harder before tugging with his teeth and letting go to watch her breast bounce before picking it up and slurping it.

He was focused on what he was doing to make sure it was increasing her pleasure more and more even if she cum he didn't stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:19 pm

She couldn't stop him or at least tell him to ease up on her poor nipples. They must have been swollen, red, and more sensitive than normal thanks to his teasing. To be honest, Jessica's nipples were always strongly sensitive due to messing with them. Or worse; pleasuring them. One of her eyes opened up seeing the pleasure expression on Cale's face while he was savoring this moment with her. Ignoring the heated moans and whimpers coming out of her mouth. It was embarrassing and yet he wanted to hear more.

"*Panting while drooling* C..cale..p..please enough....I can't hhaaa handle any more of your teasing. Please ease up a litt-Nugghhh!" he bit down on her nipple again but his lips wrap around it sucking has hard as he could pulling on her breast. Right away, she arches her back moaning out even worse that she grips his hand feeling a spark of pleasure hit through her whole body. She grips whatever she could in both hands, crying out rather loudly while he was pulling and squeezing her breasts. It felt good having her nipples messed with like that but he groans wanting to hear more.

"Haaa....hhaaaa...t..too much..your teasing them too much!!! my breasts feel so weird when you do this. You'll end up making me c..cum if you don't stoooohhhhhh!!" he bit down on the nipple and pinched the second one that Jessica screams out pushing her body against his own twitching. "C..cumming!! I'm cumming!!"

As she warned, he felt some wetness squirt out of her while feeling Jessica's orgasm. It was pretty strong but she didn't stop. More and more of her love juices squirted out of her till she drenched the couch with her mess. She falls back on the couch panting heavily from what she went through but squeaks in a weak voice feeling his tongue swirling around both nipples again very slowly. She hissed feeling his hot tongue moving against them but squirms trying to stay quiet.

"I..I just c..came..a..and yet..it still feels really good...my poor nipples feel so good...." he did keep his lower body pressed up against her in between the legs, having Jess feel how hard he was watching her cum. Now, for the while, he keeps making her have short orgasms as he became bigger and bigger that it twitched in his own shorts. Jessica was really hot like this and he wanted to break her over and over again. Take her in this house for as long as possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content