Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 44 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:33 pm

"grrr jess youre getting really ripe haa so tell me why are you mmmmm whya re you so reserved. go wild kitten and let your lust be free." he said to her in her ear bucking faster and going rougher in every way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 pm

"You're s..such haaa a tease. Why are you always t..teasing me?" she whispered against his lips but he keeps holding her down still kissing her lips. Jess only wraps her arms tighter around his shoulders feeling him touching her. She really was getting aroused and it just made her feel hotter and hotter now. Her pussy dripping and coating his cock with her love juices that she yelps feeling him now squeezing her breasts hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:03 pm

"because haa i want you to want me so badly that you snap and break yourself on my cock." he could have said it differently but this was how hhe thought it up to say. he wasnt good at speaking but he was very blunt and direct about why he was always teasing ehr and pushing her to heated moments. he may be evil for that but he was patient and only forcing her if she really wanted it that way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:31 pm

She blushes hearing his words but her hips slowly stop, hearing and thinking that he groans feeling her shaking. Jessica whimpers feeling his cock throbbing inside of her pussy rather deeply but he groans gripping her thigh. He didn't want her to stop moving yet but he only bucks up making her moan softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:37 pm

his hips buck harder and faster and her moans were lighter as she thought about what he said. maybe she was trying to focus so it would happen faster or maybe she was challenging him to take her more forcefuilly. it could be either of the two.

he wasnt sure which and he made sure to keep giving he rmore of his thrusts and pulling her hips down on his thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:24 pm

The sudden change made her cry out even worse, feeling him just thrusting away that it leaves her clamping around his cock tightly. He seriously was burning up in arousal and it leaves her feeling more soaking wet for more. He wanted her to become more lost that she started throwing her head back softly begging for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:29 pm

hearing her pleas for more his hips change pace again. they jackhammer her puusy going wild and trying to break her. she took it all but it surprised her making it more potent to her. his ferocious pace didnt let up and wet slurping noises came from her hole as he took her full force. her grip on his cock slipped and broke as he went at it and he was pushing as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:16 pm

She screams out arching her back off the bed shaking when her own sudden orgasm hits her. Her body burning for the pleasure as her pussy clamps down onto his cock. Hearing his own groans of pleasure to have him pull up against his chest. She panted herself but feels him kiss her lips deeply with their tongues touching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:56 pm

the kiss was a light one to help her stablize and his hips keep moving but slower and not so feverish. he was still thick and throbbign inside of her but he slowed down feeling her sudden orgasm. he was still moving deep inside of her and the kiss helps her. his hips slowly pick up the pace again and his kiss gets deeper and he moans a little into her lips.

"you mmm just came didnt you? thats alright love. im close maybe i can make you cum again before i do." he said between kisses as he keeps her held tight against him. he wasnt sure how she was feeling or what she was thinking but she must have been loving it because she kisses him again and whimpers about wanting his cu. but her words were broken and quiet.

she was everything she was at the moment shy heated sexy and loving. she still cared about him and was holding on to him and trying to keep her grip firm. she was doing her best to give him more and make this as good for him as it was for her and he could feel that. he loved her and was doing his best to show it with his body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Giving another kiss, Cale begins forcing her hips down onto his cock that she shudders in pleasure feeling him force her hips down. It felt way too good and she was having trouble with bearing the clear thoughts of wanting more of him. It just felt too good and she was having trouble clearing her head. She begins whimpering when feeling him do that. His hips wouldn't stop and she groans resting on his chest while he grips her rear harder, making her take more.

"I c..can't cum again..I don't think i can cum..MMmm!!"

"You shouldn't lie to yourself love. You can cum again.. I know you can. It feels way too good and your body won't even listen to you. Just relax; I know I can make you cum for me again." he said feeling her whimpering against his chest feeling her hips moving once more on their own. He was right. Even if she felt her body burning from being taken, her pussy was still soaking wet hungry for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:19 pm

he begn to think he broke her and soon realized she was cumming and couldnt stop. she was right. he still keeps giving her his cock and groans out as his hips jackhammer up into her and she yells out losing it and gripping him to keep herself from falling. he was going at it harder and she flt him throbbing and pulsing.

he was definilty close and while this heavy pace was destorying ehr pussy she felt him suddenly cum hard inside of her. his hips slow down as his cock pumps his cum into her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Jessica moans out happily feeling his cock filling her up with cum while gripping the pillow that was near by. It felt so hot inside of her but it only made her twitch. Cale just panted feeling her pussy gulping down more of his cum but it only grew excited after a moment later. He really gave her his all and it just made her feel more excited moments later. He licks her neck still holding her down making sure she was filled.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:41 pm

She didn't let him pull out and she panted heavily as she was full. Her poor pussy was broken and she loved hiw it fel to have him inside her. He had stopped moving except to lick her neck and he gave her a soft bite. She whines feeling the bite and felt he was teasing her again because he wanted more of her. Just how big was his appetite for her body? She didn't know and she didn't care another bite and she moans as her broken pussy tried and failed to clamp down.

Feeling her pussy he moves his hips in a small pushing motion letting her feel more in a gentle way. She panted and whines as his cock slides in and out only a little but for her insides it was bliss. He had destroyed her and she couldn't clamp down anymore but he was moving again to give her more. The slow thrusts and pulls were in time to his licks or bites as he hold her down.

He was panting and keeping himself slow. She felt him growing inside her again almost as if his heart was beating inside her. She loved how he felt and was happy he didn't pull out she may be broken but she loved to feel more. Her orgasms would continue uncontrollably and she held him in her failing grip as she gets weaker from pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:19 pm

She was shaking in his arms but it leaves her dripping now while she was feeling his cock throbbing from the inside. He seems to really want this heat that she moans softly against his neck. He was just bucking up while feeling her heat getting worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:41 pm

He wanted this heat and thrusts harder as he groans out to her. He was going wild inside of her trying to give her everything he had as she took it all feeling how potent his desire for her was. Her name was on his lips and hw breaths in her ear as he pants and says her name while claiming her for his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:01 pm

She held onto him but couldn't move moments after, she felt weaker now from the light thrusts that his hands grips her waist still holding her. She just whines to feel him bite her getting a hiss from her. He was being rough a little while gently making her grind in his lap as she moans gasping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content