Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 23 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:29 pm

"That's mean of you dear. Teasing me like that just to see some reaction I take it?" she looks to him with a smile but that only makes Jessica giggle more. Cale really was leaning in close to hug her close but he only wanted her to be happy with him. Even in their little game they are playing seems better enough. He wanted her to know he was serious to lean in and kiss her cheek.

"You didn't answer me..."

"I think you know the answer hon. When it comes to me quivering and shaking in pleasure...mmmmm that's a hard answer to come by when you know what happens."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 pm

She was still playing coy so he decided to give her a bit of a demonstration. First he turned her over exposing her hiding chest and pinned her arms under his knee. Then he leans over her and slowly one by one licks both of her nipples. She gasps and squeaks when he flipped her then when she was pinned. He was slow to move after she was pinned and right away he went for a sensitive area with his tongue.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:50 pm

She blushes feeling the touch of his heated licks but Jessica said nothing watching Cale do this. Was he being serious on this? And she thought he had more self control. With a hiss, she looks down at the top of his head while he was licking her nipples slowly.

"Is this your way of proving it to me?" she spoke in a soft tone while he was not going to answer but kisses in between her breasts while groaning at the feeling of her soft skin. Jessica really was something else but that makes him keep pressing down against her.

"MMmmm..*Kisses her shoulder* Maybe. You're way too tempting..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 pm

"...or maybe you think i cant control myself. " he said and kisses between her breasts again. "After all i was being hypothetical and you teased me. That mwde me think you did want this." He said and kisses her collar it was slow and deliberate not meant to go too far or make her think he wasnt cont4olling himself. She has had him beforeandshe knew this was only small cookies compared to how he coukd r3ally treat her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:11 pm

She didn't have a response for this but Jessica only blushes heavily to look away feeling her face heat up. "You are so mean to do this. You're lucky I didn't..mmmmmm..t...take the l..lead..in this..." she mutters this to him but he only sees her looking more flushed while squirming under him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:24 am

He sucks her nipple once "then why dont you? Im sure i would enjoy it if you did take control of this. Your sensual touch and burning movements are always somethng that make this alot more interesting." He said gripping bith if her breasts and squeezing hard. He was serious about lwtting her take control but she had to wrest it from him and he wasnt going to jhst let her have jt. He was going to make her feel more and more to make taking over a challenge.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:56 pm

She heard his words but her face flushes pink. He did want her to take the lead hmm? Jessica would to be honest knowing him but she squirms under him since he just kept holding her down on the bed. Both hands still squeezing her breasts more while licking around her nipple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:18 pm

"Still nkt going to take over huh? I thougt youbwere wanting to take controk" he said slurping her nippke and squeezing harder with his grip. He kisses upnto hee mouth and kisse sher lips deeply making sure to massage her tongue with his as their lips were pressed together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:31 pm

This teasing and pleasure was way too much for her that she grips his shoulders to quickly flip them. Jessica looks down at his eyes but kisses him deeply that he was laying on his chest and seeing Cale groan under the kisses. She already was looking over heated now that she slowly breaks the kiss panting against his neck.

"How is this...for teasing....you meanie." she whispered looking at her but that makes her smile to slowly nip at his neck feeling him hold her. Now, she slowly started grinding against him hearing him moan softly. He really was a precious man but he only groans again seeing her kissing and grinding against his body. She even sits up in his lap to start grinding into his lap gasping and moaning softly for him to hear. He reaches up wanting to hold her but she stops him by holding his arms down. She already was bouncing a little too still grinding into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:14 pm

He smikes and watches her enjoying every movement he returns her kisses when she kisses him and lwt his body react to her teasings. They were mi or reactions at first but then he restrained his urge to buck uo against her because that was nit called for yet. He wanted her to enjoy being in control because she rarely exercised it with him. Her teassing made him heat up and sweat as she grinds and bounces on him. He was glad she was enjoying thjs and moves his hips only a little as she grinds. She was pinning his hands with her head near hjs and that tempted him to kkiss her deeply. He wasnt going to take back control of contest it with her as of yet.

"Mmm so far so good. You can do better i know you can. Youre bkuncing alright but are you really enjoyi g this tk the fullest or delaying the possibke outcome." He said S her head was close. It was a heated whisper and he nipled her eaobe after saying it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:21 pm

"Oh come on; I thought you would like it so far.."

"No worries I do. As I said you can do better. You can prove you can dominate me just as badly...don't you want me to scream for you? To feel you ride me while you moan out just how hot it is?" Again with the teasing that she blushes heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:56 pm

He pushes her down to surprise her. He did lime what zhe was doing and hoped she would get the idea that he was competing with her for fun not to be mean. She gasps feeling h8m press against her nipping her neck before she flips them again showing more dominance. She presses him down hard so he doesnt try to break free and teaaes him more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:10 pm

"Hmm, is something wrong?" he spoke in a calm tone that she blushes looking at him and gives him a couple kisses to his lips. Her fingers curling into his hands that Cale hisses feeling her making out with him. Nothing was wrong. She just wanted to feel more pleasure between them even if it's a possible outcome of this. She wanted Cale and she needed his desire.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 pm

He panted outfeeli g her back in control and hopedshe would do as she wants witnout holdi g back
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:43 pm

She only keeps moving her hips slowly wishing to feel more pleasure. However, this makes her whimper and whine. He really was something else and this made her whine to grind her hips down harder that he hisses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:50 pm

His hiss was loud and hides a growl of heat that he felt. She was going harder and smoother as she keeps grinding on him and that made it harder for him to stay focused and his consentration slipped.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:55 pm

All Jessica did was keep close and look right at him. This thought of how adorable he was being only made her look more happy. The thought of what she looks to just makes her happier that she keeps on going. She started bouncing on her lap once more that she started hearing him groaning out worse now. Her body was burning and feeling more lost in pleasure. She whines looking over heated now that she was shivering in pleasure. The outcome of of the heat started getting to his head that she groans out while moaning softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:26 pm

His focus slipped worse and his hips buck uncontrolled into her own thrusts. They were sparadic and random at first then when she didnt stop it they began to stab her insides on her hardest thrusts. Her hardest thrusts trigger a heavy thrust into her that split her insides apart with stinging force.

He was completely locked under her movements and his hips began to move to match her desires nearly perfectly. His own mind was burning and distracted unable to control himself as she took what was hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:51 pm

She panted still feeling him thrusting upward into her that she only holds onto him and keeps slamming her hips down. She wanted to feel more pleasure that she giggled moaning out softly. He felt way too good now and this leaves her already leaning her head back thanks to it. He was groaning and hissing feeling her body just sweat more. However, this makes him slam up into her while crying out worse. She started groaning out and moans out while looking over heated now.

She even held her breasts in both hands looking more heated now that she was whimpering while keeping her body burning up. She already started dripping over his length that he groans out from her slamming down harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:43 pm

She grips and squeezes her breasts hard as she slams down and when she didnt stop h8m he went wild. Hjs thrusts hit her insides harder with sharper motions that sting her inside and he groans out bracing himself to pour more effort into his hips. She was moani g and groaning out worse lifting one of her nipples to her lios to suck hard and then she cries out as more wetness was making his member slick and faster.

Wet claps come from their movements as their parts collide in heated friction and it wasnt long before she felt his tip kiss her womb. His member wa filling her up bit by bit as he grew more arousd and she felt him getting more and more intense. He restrains his urge to completely dpminate her only because she was supposed to be in control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:17 pm

She cries out feeling this but held his hands off from her hips to hold them in her hands. She keeps moving herself down with his thrusts that Jessica screams when forcing him to stop and circling her hips still moaning out lustfully. He was such a best that she knew the tip was grinding against her womb opening. He really groans out gripping her hands that she lowers down to make him take one of her breasts into his mouth to silence him.

"?????"

"Suck on my breast..hhaaa...and make me feel good there too..if you do well I'll move again.." she orders that he blushes looking at her but started pulling and sucking on her left breasts licking against the nipple. She gaspes feeling this but whimpers moving very slowly.

"Ahhhh t..that's it..k..keep going......mmmmm...." she even begins thrusting down to hear her skin clap against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:43 pm

He squeezes qith his habds and sucks harder and licks slower working to make her request special between them. As their skin claps she was moaning and burning hot. He groans a bit and keeps his efforts to obey her active whike he enjoyed how she moved. His tip was dangerously close to breaching her womb and he throbbed even thicker inside of her

"Mmm their so soft and mmm tasty. I could just suck and bite these wondefuk breasts of yours all day until they get raw and sore." He said squeezing particularly hard and biting her swollen nipple.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:57 pm

She yelps from the bite but only slams her hips down harder. It felt better this way and she was already growing over heated in more pleasure. Jessica just moans softly feeling this but she only keeps moving her hips while moaning softly from his affections on her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:34 am

He slurps and sucks her nipple thwn switched to he rother one squerzing he rbrwast harder to make it more sensitive and biting a bit more. He was doing his best to drive her crazy. And keeo her hips going.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:47 pm

She only cries out loudly feeling more pleasure but this makes her moan grinding harder into his lap. He groans sucking her breasts harder but rubs them slowly to hope he will get more pleasure later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content