Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 22 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Feeling her beeds he thrusts harder and faster working harder to satisfy her desire for him. He wasnt taking this lightly and he wasnt going to ease up on her ubtil she couldnt take any more. His hios crash unti hers and he pulls her into his thruats useing his strngth to give her as much as he could.

The wet slaps make her drip worse as she gets closer to cumming and he was throbbing inside of her burning up with heat. He was going to fuck her raw if he wasnt careful and she only moves as much as she can to feel more.

He was thinking if flipping then over so she was in top and thrustsing up into her as he used her weight to drive him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:17 pm

She panted still bucking her hips wanting to feel more pleasure that she lowers down still slamming her hips down more. He groans out feeling her tightening up that she begins to burn up worse while whimpering heavily because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:46 pm

He wanted to hear more of her voice and thrusts harder trying to get her to scream or speak. He loved how good she felt and he was really giving her everything. The heat was getting too much and she knew the possible outcomes but didnt want him to stop. He was going to fill her with happiness and she didnt want to warn him or tell him to pull out. She wanted him tk release inside and fill her up and soon it was throbb8ng worse as he got closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:22 pm

He keeps holding her down after a while while feeling her body burning up after a while. She just wishes to feel more pleasure burning through her that she cries out arching her back off the bed. He already was groaning out still pushing into her more that Jessica cries out again feeling him hold her wrist, lowering down to kiss her chest. He panted heavily into her skin, groaning out her name feeling her insides clenching down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:20 pm

"Haa youre getting so tight mmm i cant reakky keeo going without grrahh without haa making it ache or sore." He said and she didnt seem to cate if he did she wante dmore and his wirds trigger hee instincts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:13 pm

"I don't hhaa care to be honest. You are claiming me as your own. You just need to keep proving it to me. Show me that you love me and wish to prove that to me...." she panted out seeing him already groaning out but it leaves her already twitching in want. Cale didn't want to hurt her but seeing her this dazed only made her whimper in hunger now. She purrs against his lips to leave a couple kisses against his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:38 pm

He decided to thrust harder and faster into her. It wasnt an easy decisiont bit he made it quickly. He had gotten the point she was trying to make and it seemed that she was thoroughly enjoying herself with his new pace. He pants and groans as she felt tighter and wetter to him and her lisses became more heated and her own breathing was getting heavier.

Wet claps hit her ears and so did his noises arousing her more even as his new pace increases her pleasure. She didnt expect him to decide so quickly and when he did and acted right away it meant to her that she really was special to him. He trusted her and was good at guessing how she liked to be treated.

She did start to ache though and hee walls sting a bit but not as much as he had feared. She moans out more and keeps her body as close to him as she could wanting... no... needing more of this determined, confident feeling he was showing with her now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:53 pm

This only makes her whimper in need for him, hoping to feel more pleasure through her body. He and she groans together in pleasure that they already started to moan against each other lips. They started whimpering heavily wanting more that they begin to start shivering heavily because of it. His member throbbing inside of her and her tightening up around him. She whimpers again kissing Cale's neck that he grunts slamming into her deeper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:51 am

He slams harder and faster starting to make her ache as he let go of his self restraint. Shw didnt xare and wanted more of him even as she kisses his neck. She wanted him more and more and was taking him even moving to feel more of him. He was losing himself and thrusting harder and faster even after shw started to ache and moan worse.

He throbbed heavily inside her and swells as he grew hard and thick. He was nearing his peak and filling her uo with his member.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:57 pm

She gasped feeling his ruthless pounding, her body moving across the bed as he took her with ease. This feeling was causing her to already burn in pleasure. Though from the outcome, this just makes Jessica groan again feeling him pulling her hips up off the bed still thrusting forward into her.

"C..close, Feeling close now. You're already slamming so deep into my womb. I can feel the tip rubbing the back wall. Aching to release your seed inside of me..." she whispers these words in his ear but she only feels hotter that he panted into her chest still thrusting into her.

Cale just keeps up the movement, feeling her body already twitch and ache that Jessica already wraps her arms around her while feeling her pleasure now shivering heavily now. This caused her to whine that he was thrusting up hard now that they both were panting slowly but deeply. She tightens around him, and she feels him throb. She leans her back against the bed screaming as he was quickening his thrusts harder that he was panting and shivering loudly. This made her whimper and quiver once more.

"C..close again!! I can't-ahhhhhhhh!!! I can't!!!!!" she screams out loudly again while feeling her body twitching and crying out that he held her hands quickly still slamming into her body once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:40 am

She was arching her back and hokding him close all ghe way up until he burst inside. He groans hearing her and gves lottke bites to her skin. "Getting close yes i am haa its mmm hard to hold back i dont want thks to end just yet" he said and thrusts harder

"It doesnt have to end aaaahhh~ just oooh keep going. Fill me up and keep fucking me. I love hiw you feel inside me." She said losing her control and screaming out she was going to cum again and he was closer now so close to releasing his load he groans and growls thrusting as hard as he could before shouting out as hjs seed pumped into her.

He tried to pull out before he released but she woukdnt let him wanting him inside. He panted and slowed down before stopping.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:54 pm

He panted feeling her tightening around his length that Cale groans feeling her pushing against him a little more. Jessica was already whimpering feeling his seed spill into her that she was feeling each pump while hugging him tightly. This made her shiver again feeling him hug her tightly looking down but panted slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm

"I thunk haa i think youre going to suck me dey if we continue" he teased and made her blush. He kisses her collar staying close. He was definitly out of it from what they did and he was curious why they werent interrupted as before. She was having the same thought but hapy to have him still with her and not pushing her aside after he was done. He holds her close and they cuddle giving eachother smll kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:34 pm

She smiles hugging him tightly that Cale finds her adorable after a while to make her giggle.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:18 pm

"Kitty kat do you really like pir choices for the name and brand of our joint company?" He asks and she blushed heavily hearing him use what would be a special nickname between them. He wasnt worried about it just confirming what he thought they had agreed to.

After all they were in a dangerous situation when they decided and he was curious what she thought now that yhey were telaxing and cuddling close. And completely alone with no listeners.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:53 pm

"Of course I do. I love the idea and combination of our companies. You don't?" she looks up to him showing a little smile upon his face. However, this just makes her love him more while showing a smile upon his face. Maybe Cale was being adorable and she loved it.

"I see. I'm just making sure Kitty Kat." he sees her blushing more to snicker finding him precious that she was cuddling up more against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 pm

"You are irresistable you know that?" He said stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. She knew he meant it. "If i try to resist my... urges... i feel them more keenly. Somethjg about ypu makes me want to do everything to you." He said ot pausing to phrase his speech to be more polite. She cpuld tell he was fighting his urges even now and holding her was the only one he allowed himself.

"Why do you resist? So far your urges have been very stimulating. Ive never felt that good before and i wouldnt mind feeling it more." She said and he and sh3 both have a blush before lossing slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:56 pm

"????" she smiled seeing his face flush in pink after what she said. However, this makes Cale look away after a while rubbing the back of his head. He really was something else but Jessica finds him precious right now. Being cute after so long. Though, she wonders how much she could tease him later on.

"Geez, Jess. You're making me blush."

"Not my fault you are a precious sweetheart. Who's fault is that?" she whispered resting on the pillow with her breasts squished into the pillow. He didn't say anything laying back to rest up that he was thinking about that too.

"Why do you have to be such a tease?"

"Because I want to and seeing your expression is fun.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:09 pm

"And what if i cant resist? I mean. Looking at you like that makes me want to do some pretty intetesting things." He said using some of her own words. She knew what things he meant and how he said it piqued her curiosity. She had a hungry look in her eye now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:20 pm

"I'm sure you can manage it....you're strong willed love." Great she really was trying to tease him now. He wasn't sure how to feel about this but that was another thing on his mind.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:28 pm

She ran her hand down his arm to his hand making him shiver. She was smiling sweetly and pretending to be innocent while deviously trying to seduce him to give her more of his love. He was resisting but it was pointless. Her teasing made him obviously heated and she thought it was sweet that he reacted to her strongly. He did well to contain himself and stroks her hand.

"I may be but that also means my passions are also strong. And right now they are being stimulated by the way youre looking at me touching my skin and the shape of your chest pressed on that pillow." He said and his eyes lock on the space between her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:05 pm

"Oh come now, I wouldn't tease you like that dear knowing the possible thought just leaves me more curious. I figure you wouldn't mind and have more of a stronger will.....or am I wrong?" she relaxed under the blanket and showed a sweet smile towards him. He really was a sweetheart and his face flushed red from her words then feeling her fingers moving upward to his cheek.

"..Y..You...."

"See? You really are a precious sweetheart. You are flushed and all adorable like that it leaves me wondering if teasing you will become too much.....or not. I figure why not....you make it exciting to play.." she moves her hand to his chin that Cale blushes more to relax under her touch again.

"See?"

"Why must you tease me like that?...Just why..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:25 pm

She giggles at his question. "Because you are so precious. And im curious to see what you will do to me." She said and ended with another giggle. At that point the idea came into his mind to tie hee ro the bed and take his time to slowly torment her with teases until she was begging for him to take her. He shook his head to clear it and she knew somehiw what he was thinking.

"If a possible outcome were to... i dont know. Leave you trapped and teased what would you think?" He said making it sound hypothetical. He didnt wamt to outright act without giving he rsome idea what was in store because he wabted to be sure she liked the idea first
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 pm

"Depends on what you do. I could be tired down by you. Held down while you whisper sweet nothings into my ear all the time. Teasing me with each brush of your breath against my soaked sweaty skin....I don't know honestly." she looks away from him not showing the smile that appeared after saying that because she knew he was blushing heavily thanks to that.

"What are you implying here?"

"As I said; nothing too bad. I figure you wouldn't let it effect you like that dear..or am I wrong? Were you that effected by what I said?" she shuts her eyes relaxing on the bed that he blushes worse to look away from her again. What was going on in Jessica's head? Knowing this possible outcome could result in just that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:03 pm

"And if i were to strap your legs open and mess with you... hkw long do you think you coumd last befkre you cant control yourself anymore?" He made it aound like a threat brushing her cheek with his hand and feeling hiw hkt and red she gkt from his suggestion. He was serious and sh3 knew if thjs continues much more he woumd make good on bis word."you see... i bet you would squirm in pleasure and i so bet i coukd find something to do with your wet hole while in such a conlromising position." He concluded and she blushed worse.

He was eager tk hear her thoughts on tbw matter but shewas being cryptic as alwaya. Tk hee thjs was laet kf thw game and he expected to tease her with words a bjt before taking over and doing as he omeased with her body. Between her legs her flesh quivers with anticipatio for him tl keep such a threat. He would too. He limed this so far and was waiting for a moment where her gaurd was down to make his move.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content