Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business Empty Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:47 pm

Henry wasn't expecting this to happen during his mafia business trip. Here he was speaking with the other head mafia gangs that was shown respect towards one another speaking of the highest money bounty on hold between them. Of course Hex wasn't expecting much since his family's already rich from their family business.

He was at home working on something till he was told of some news. A young woman was saved by him. At first he wasn't alright with this till he's told to help her in the family business. He refused at first thinking she was a spy or something but he's told she's not. She was saved by him so she owes him her life. Henry didn't know if this is possible but who knows? It's a possible choice. With that said, he's been helping her learn about the family business. He showed her many things that the woman didn't know but she didn't argue back with him

Because if she did, she would have been killed for speaking back to the boss of the Noxford family. His head family. He showed her the business. Using or how to use a gun, fighting, and other things that's possible for her. True, she was given other work jobs to help keep her busy but all through that time, he never got her name. All he knew that he named her Ava. That's it. He was his personal assistant nothing more. Or was that even true anymore? She's been working with him ever since he met her and she seems to have gotten used to him now.

He was busy working on some finished up mission when seeing Ava walk in with some tea and food. Henry was she cooked for him as she walks in setting the tray down as she begins setting his plate in front of him with a cup of rum for him.

"Thank you, Ava." he said seeing her pouring some of his drink in the glass shot.

"You're welcome sir." she mutters looking at the plate but sets it down to turn and head out to give him privacy till Henry stops her. "Ava?"

"Yes sir?"

"How is everything with the missions? Still doing alright?" he asked seeing her face him with arms crossed in front of her hanging low. She didn't say much due to thinking about it.

"It went well sir. The missions have been going well and is all completed fully. The items you requested are stored away for your later use. Same with the money being held in the vault downstairs locked up tight." she said as Henry smirked proud of her.

"Perfect. Thank you Ava. I'm glad to know you did a good job on the mission." he said as she bows to him looking at the floor. At least she did her job pretty well. As she stood straight, another came in to show one of his partners.

"Boss, we heard the news. Your little helper sure is good. How in the world did she even get this good?" he said as Henry sighed thinking.

"Years of training..she's the best help I've had in a long time. I know she won't fail me." he said as she bows her head to know she wouldn't. Anything he speaks of, she'll do.

"That's understandable boss." he said chuckling at the thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:51 pm

he returned to his work and reading the reports of the othe rbosses. both their offical statements and what his spies told him. he had his hand in some deep pockets and knew that the other bosses were up to something. the mafia world had been shaken by the death of the most powerful boss and the lesser bosses were circling the power vaccume like sharks ina feeding frenzy.

soon the name of the boss that died was revealed and his last will was tht his family guardians were to defend or destory the holdings if there was no worthy successor. the most recent delivery was a thick envelope and inside was a strange bullet and a note expaling that the family who made it made othrs as well.

this was an enhancement shot and the family that develpoed it was sefl sufficient and the world power of the mafia and now its boss was dead and the war of succesion was beginning. the bullet had a mark on it and it seemed to label what it did. "high jump" and the note said only this "if you want more seek the vongola" and that was it.

vongola was the name of the mafia family an the boss was certainly dead but the gaurdians and loyalists were upholding the family and keeping it from being consumd by the other bosses.

there was going to be a meeting of the bosses and none of them could be trusts. he didnt want to put her as risk but she needed to come with him and offer information he wouldnt remember or may not think was important. he sighs and one of his suited information brokers came to him and knelt in reverance.

" we found a clue the main base is in japan not italy the infrastructure of the vongola is spread thorugouyt the mafia world and they have business ties everywhere." he said and he begins to think ava might know more but he would ask when he sees her again
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:58 pm

"Do you think it's possible to learn more abut this later down the road? We can figure out more things during the meeting or when you go with Ava. Maybe she-"

"She might but I guess due to her being born with that relation in her blood. I guess I'll figure that out another time." he said looking at the documents on the desk but he was curious as to what he could do. The other mafia leaders could start something that leads to a gun fight. Even more, they could bring their own weapons just in case. He knew he didn't have to bring anything but one gun because Ava was trained enough to use many weapons in her lead.

She was like a fully trained assassin: To kill and protect.

"Boss, do you need us to do anything or get something during this?"

"I need to figure out more but leave that to me. Go on and do your thing. I'll speak with you later." he sees the other nod, turning to leave the boss' office so Henry can think about this or what to ask Ava when he sees her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:02 pm

he thought about it and decided to ask her. if sh eknew about it. he wasnt interested in gaining power but even he wouldnt waste a opportunity to seize new assets. he sent messengers out to his peopl eto investigate and buy up everythign the bosses were coveting espacially the ammunitions made by a certain family. his agents were discreet in their aquiaiions and no one would track the buyouts to him unless thye knew abotu his efforts. he summoned the world reknowed hitman and knew it would be several days befor ehe arrived. the job he had was not a killing but an interrogation. he wanted conformation of the reports and one word stood out regarding this one. arcobaleno.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 pm

For the moment, he had everything set up and getting ready to go into action. Henry sighed thinking about this, turning around in his chair to look through the window seeing a rainy day passing by. He didn't mind the rain but it was nice to have a clear head for once. That or what his mother always tells him in case he needed to clear it. After some thought, he decided to call Ava in his office to speak to her about this. She was doing some sword training with a new set of blades when one of his men tells her Henry wishes to speak with her.

He waited for her for a little while and heard a knock. "Come on in." he didn't turn back but hears the door open then close seconds later. Ava walks over to stand in front of the desk looking ahead to him.

"Yes master Henry? Is something wrong?" she asked seeing him checking his wrist watch then breaths to to ask the question.

"I have something to ask of you, dear Ava and I'm hoping maybe you can help me out." he said.

"I'll do what I can to help sir." she said. Good. She would try to answer if she knew anything.

"Alright. Now, I know you heard about the Vongola. The name of the mafia family an the boss dying. We were given word of something being tracked or hidden in the outer skirts of italy but it's really in japan. I'm trying to ask......do you think or know of any possible link towards the Vongola? Anything at all?" he asked seeing her thinking of her boss words of that. She's read up on many things when she was a younger woman or child but her old past history tends to lead down different paths.

"Ava? Do you know anything?"

"...Yes master. I've heard that the Vongola is a old wise man that seems to seek the old ways of the mafia families. He's the main head that seeks the old ways. From your family to their own. It's true many heard of it but not the full story of it. The rest is in mystery and only found from special reasons...." she said that Henry hears her words but looks through the window thinking.

"...Other special reasons?" he asked.

"Hai. The old seeker reports that was lost in the old fire back then. Most of the old notes lead to a old link that's hidden in something ancient." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:37 pm

"arcobaleno." he said and she started to hear that ancient term from his lips.

"m-master heard of that even?" she asks and he put the bullet down on the desk for her to see.

"this is a strange bullet. rather than infure or kill its target it enhances its target. from what ive gatheed it seems the vongola made it." he said eyeing her and she bites her lip. his gaze penetrated deep and she knew he could see through any means of hiding the truth. she also knew that he could see her form while she knelt like htis and she felt naked under his gaze.

"as i said your family by blood os that of the vongola. as for that bullet the vongola made them to give their forces superhuman abilities temporarily." she siad and he seemed satisfied but he wanted to know everything she knew and that was a daunting task. to remember everything about the vongola 10th and his 9 succesors was truly a vast topic
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:50 pm

".............."

"I figure the bloodline of the Vongola knew what they were doing and it is something else trying to get what they can when using these bullets. I'm also guessing the family were you told of tend to hide and have more stronger bullets for later reasons?" he asked seeing Ava look down at the bullet but lets out a sigh.

"Can you explain?"

"Hai. From the long times and years that the Vongola were among the living, they were feared and known in the mafia world. Most wouldn't bother them due to their power on weapons and across vast cities. The bullets were a side trait of what they could use but they had something else more rare besides the bullets." she said seeing Henry listening to her.

"They use to have swords, blades, daggers, old fans and more other ancient items in the past. I figure or heard most of them were gone from the past but this leads to others trying to recreate the weapons to show power over the mafia war. Most just only remain hidden not wanting to be part of this unknown war and battle. It tells the owners of the items and the creator of the bullets." she explains.

"So the bullets were still being created but from one of the mafia families. Do you know which one by the bullet?" he sees Ava walk over near the desk but looks at the bullet to carefully pick it up. She examining it close with her eyes but she slowly moves it to keep looking at the craftsman ship.

"This bullet has the red head but the outer part of the shell holds some powerful powder that helps with the effect of the weapon. I figure it's from the south mafia side from where we are now. The family seems to be really good with guns but their own bullets are hand crafted. The bullets were not to be used due to some odd accidents but the mafia families in that section have been using them quite a lot." she said seeing Henry thinking to turn in his chair again thinking about what Ava said.

"So the families are still crafting new weapons using the forbidden work from the Arcobaleno?" he asked.

"Hai.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:29 pm

"then you will be pleased ot know ive summoned one of the arcobaleno here. a hitman known as reborn. he is said to be the most skilled gunman ever and has an infallible reputation." he sia dand she suddenly grew fearful. he was going to interrogate reborn and that was never a good thing. was he going to hire the hitman as well?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:37 pm

"D..do you think that's wise sir? I know the Arcobaleno is a very dangerous man. He's killed most of his hired bosses because most have tried betraying them. I know his history is very unknown to everyone so-"

"No worries Ava. I believe the hitman will at least hear me out. We have to give that a chance to speak out. I know you have to trust me on this.." he said but she remains silent but she looks down only trusting him. She didn't trust the hitman knowing his history but...if it's something her boss wishes of her then she can't argue with him on it. He makes the choices and she only obeys.

"I've sent a letter for him to meet me but I don't know if he accepted it or not. We will figure out tonight due to asking for a answer this evening. We will see if he accepts by coming here." he said.

"Yes master.." she whispered bowing her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:37 pm

she wen tto prepare the setting for the meeting worried not that the hitman would not show up but hat he would. she knew he struck fear into the hearts of all the mafia and he was only to be summoned for special cases relating to the core of the mafia world. as she prepares the setting she noticed that the demands were of the highest quality and rarest things money could buy and some had to be imported from many different places. such things were already ordered and on thier way due to his preperations he set forth before telling her. he had been plnning such a meeting for a whole month before she became aware of it. and such times were because he put no written account down but help all these things in his mind speaking only to those who would execute his orders without talking about them.

this meeting was secret from everyone and she suddenyl understood the deep emptiness in her knowledg of what was going on for so long. all this and he might not show up. her master was a prominant figure in his local area and had some business dealings in some of the core of the mafia world even through the vongola how they met. she couldnt help but admire his ability to keep things hidden until they needed to be revealed.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 pm

For now, she would be ready for his orders and guard of her boss to be sure the hitman wouldn't do anything to harm him. He was dangerous but she will just keep her guard up. Later that day, everything was ready for him and the meeting. She had her own weapons ready just in case the hitman tried anything. Henry was ready but he was checking his watch waiting for the time when the hitman shows up.

"Everything is set up ready to go." he said seeing Ava looking ahead waiting with him.

"Good good. Now we wait for our guest. Knowing him, he should be heading here pretty soon. I take you will be on your high guard Ava?" she looks at him but only looks ahead seconds later.

"Of course sir. I'll be on my high guard to keep you safe. Nothing will harm you this night." she reassures him still standing guard as the sun was setting for the evening. The hitman was on his head true but she was ready just in case he tried anything. Henry was giving some strong rum to drink while they waited seeing the sky darkening more and more till the stars were seen. He and her still waited as she was looking ahead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:37 pm

by the late afternoon towards sunset a tall lean man walked up to the doors. terrified the guard open it and lt him through. the man had a small smile on his face seeing that his reputation extended here.

anyone who saw him ran or cowered in fear and he walked straight into the meeting room which was laiden with food and drink to satisfy even the most devious of gluttons. the man sat down across from her boss and she gulped feeling his presence.

"welcome thank you for coming on such short notice, please helpyourself to anything you see here. i will eat as well if you dont mind."

the tall thin man reached to his shoulder and pulled a chameloen off his shoulder and set it on the table. "chaos. thank you for the offer. leon here loves all sorts of foods. what business did you have for me?"

the chameleon sampled everything to offer and turned to nod at the hitman and he set it to eat.

"i have some questions about the secrets of the vongola. i aquired some.. very strange amunitions and historical volumes. they detail a fight that never happened and yet the facts were hand written by the former vongola boss. these werent the ravings of a madman or some kid who couldnt pay attention in school but tell a deeper story about how an infant came ot his house and raside him thorugh battles in the future and how he became the succesor. "

"indeed. what do you think i had anything to do with this?" the hitman said cleaning off plate after plate.

"i know you are the tutor of the vongola 10th. i also know you use the special ammunitoin. my question is why did these fall to my hands and what purpose can be served from aquireing the volgola estate and its hildings?" he was very direct and the hitman keeps eating almost ignoring her boss.

he waited. he was a patient man and he knew time would be up when thehitman finished eating. but he waited with no anxiety or nervousness. the hitman noticed this and put down the last bite.

"maybe because you are a candidate for the 11th vongola boss. you show many qualities of a good boss and your people are well educated on the truth of the mafia community. but surely this isnt the only reason you have invited me here.' he said and sipped some tea.

"no, i invited you here to ask for a favor. i would like ot pursue this mattr further but im not entirely sure i would be accepted. i would like a clue as to what i need to do where i nee to go and what i need to prove in order to claim my right as a candidate." she gasps hearing this and corrects her posture

"hmmm it seems you know much but not enough. i may beable to point you in the right direction." the hitman said eating the last bite and sipping his tea. he seemed intrigued by this mafiaso who was a candidate for the 11th boss and he decided ot give him some of his time to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 pm

"So you agree to offer some help to me?" he asked seeing he hitman nod slowly. He would be happy to give some help and do what is possible to offer it. Knowing not many mafia bosses were as lucky as him to get such an honor. Even better to see just how far he would go to claim it.

"If you wish for help, I'll grant it. I don't seem to know many or how you ask but either way, I'm still willing to help." he said.

"I see....what do you wish or need of me to offer for you." he asked seeing him getting a little more food to sample and eat. Ava didn't move from her spot but waits for any order if Henry asked but this hitman was really different than the other bosses. Proven to keep with his reputation was one thing but this proves it.

"....This is delicious. Compliments to the chef." he chuckled to hold his fork seeing Henry look calm to then right at them once more.

"If you need more or something else of help, you only need the right documents that will tell you a little more. The rest depends on your own status and self willed mind." he said. Ava remains silent waiting for anything Henry asked of her but she keeps looking ahead not speaking until told so. This leaves the hitman looking at her as she remains still as requested that caught Henry's eyes looking at him.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm assuming she's your personal own head servant or bodyguard, Henry? I heard not many are seen in the mafia families now a days. Or am I wrong?" he asked as he looks up to Ava himself. Henry said nothing but the hitman chuckled to set his fork down then looks to the other with a calm expression.

"If you wish to know something or learn anything, I can only offer this." He reaches into his pocket and pulled something out. Henry looked to see it was some sort of paper with a card as well. He sets it down on the table but Henry sees Ava walk over to pick it up carefully then turns to hand it over to Henry. He takes it and examines the paper seeing some trial of numbers with a by-pass code like note.

"...What is this?"

"A clue to your next one. If your able to decode this, it will tell you where you need to head out to next. As someone like myself, it's your own personal code so even I don't know what it is. That's all for you to see and you only. If you wish for help, I'm sure someone here in your clan can help you decode it." he said as Henry examines the numbers then looks to Ava handing her the note and card.

"Ava, would you be able to decode this for me?" he asked.

She blinks to look and take the paper to look at the trial of numbers. Seeing more zeros and 3's but she understood it due to some old decoding method she learned years back. "Yes master, please give me a moment." she said setting the paper down and begins working on it.

"Hmm? You think she can solve this?" he heard the other ask Henry.

"But of course. Ava's my best ally and she's been taught many things when growing up with my family. Believe me, she knows what she's doing and I trust her on that." he said as the hit man picks up his pet chameleon back onto his shoulder as it rests there.

"Is she now?....Tell me, you taught her everything you said? From weapon training, gun training, martial arts, poison and healing techniques, the works?" he asked to see Henry look back at him.

"Indeed. From the ground and up but she's always learning new things along the lines to help her in case of something else happening. I know I can count on her no matter what happens."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 pm

"i find she is the most capable person ive ever seen i wont let anything happen to her unless she wishes to leave or has to do something on her own. i also tend to give her free riegn because she has never let me down except not tellign me everything. she does this because the thinks i would be upset or take rash action." henry said and he watched her go and she flushed feeling his eye on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:43 pm

The hitman was silent watching Ava working on decoding the spell. However, his eyes keeps looking to the woman then back to his plate. For a while, he lets her decode it till his eyes looks back at her once more to see something. A start of a old tattoo was seen on her upper back part of her neck. He seems to have been serious with her being part of Henry's mafia group. When he sees her still working, he looks to the other.

"That's interesting.."

"What is?" he asked drinking some of his wine that was set on the side for the two as he sees the hitman looking to Ava as she was just about done decoding the code. "Your hitman help or bodyguard..is she from another family? I never knew or noticed the back tattoo that is marked on her back. Is that something you gave her?" he asked when Ava looks to him then to Henry as he remembers about that.

"......."

"Or is it something of a older Mafia mark that she used to be part of another?" he sees her sit up straight but sets the decoded paper in front of Henry.

"Were you able to decode it?" he asked to see Ava nod slowly.

"Yes master. The decoded paper has a message that speaks of a target location. It's near or between Italy and japan. However, it seems to be of an abandoned building from the past. Their is nothing there anymore because the building was torn down." she said explaining it to him that Henry seems confused.

"Hmmmm..so their is nothing there. No clue of some sort?" he asked as she shook her head but taps the paper with the decoded message.

"It did leave a message..but not there. It's hidden in this decoded code......If you just switch everything and enter it into some tracker.." she reaches into her pocket taking out a small device as she begins scanning the paper to show the coded messages on screen. She has a hologram show the whole thing before she switches it as stated. Henry and the Hit man looks up seeing the message now something else. He looks seeing it's of a tattoo marking.

".......That's...."

"The real second clue. In other words, your next section to what is going on. Two of the mafia enemies have these markings but the third one..You have master Henry.." she said as the map shows the two enemy tattoo that of mafia family. They were on other side of town but they can get there in a matter of minutes. He looks to Ava as she sits up straight once more.

"Good work, Ava."

"Thank you sir.." she said bowing her head that the hitman was indeed impressed.

"Not bad. Someone like her really is a rare treasure to have if she's able to do that. You sure she was not given to you as some gift form another mafia family?"

"..Lets just say she's part of my family but I'm really grateful for her help and all she do. Even if she came in different standards."

"Including that tattoo she bears on her neck and back maybe? I hear those are extremely rare and don't seem to be seen much. Most say most bearing a tattoo can really be special and even royal. We don't know the details but I'm curious to see her in action. I'll still help you anyway I can Henry just to be safe."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:06 pm

"how generous you are. very well i accept. " henry said and he wished ot know more specifics like the name of the family she came from and whee he needed to go and what he neeed to do. as he waited the decoding went well and sh was able to figure out more bit by bit. it was slow going due to the cryptic nature f the code and he knew he could trust her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:24 pm

She was focused on the decoding but she did notice something. Their seems to be some old designed boxes bearing a lock and key. They were part of the decoding process but Henry never seen such things before in his life. The heads speak of these old treasures but no one in the mafia wars found them. Only seen and read a bout them, nothing more.

"...Master, their are a total of 10 boxes that most were lost or hidden. They bear clues to what you must do next." she mutters to him while working. The hitman was now eating some cheese with his eyes looking at the upper map above the table. He really was impressed but wonders of the family.

She had to been a gift or adopted into Henry's family. Not many do that anymore so this was indeed rare. What of the tattoo she bears? Was it also ancient as well? For now, that would come up later on for a different time. Ava will need time to decode everything from this just to be sure everything was right.

"Judging from how long this code is..she might be a while. I take it you may have a guest room or do you wish to take this another time tomorrow. I'll be near by so you might have time to decode everything."

"Are you really trusting me to do this? I wonder if the hitman is allowing me to get some backup help?" Henry sees him chuckle and stand up from his chair.

"Think of it as a back up help. I don't usually do this with anyone so consider this a lucky day for you. If not..I would have just ignored the invite and went on my way." he said standing up as Henry sees the guards at the door tense up thinking the hitman was going to do something but he only reaches to take out some old card and threw it to Henry. He catches it and looks at it, seeing some chip inside of it.

"And this is?"

"...A slight hacker chip. That will also be a big help to you when looking for more clues." he said turning to start heading out. Henry stood up from his chair, wondering if he was really going to leave but he stops turning his head to look at Ava once more as she worked. She did tense up feeling his eyes on her but she didn't look at him that he looks away now wanting to figure out more of her family and her origins. What she came from and how Henry even found her? The mystery will continue before he leaves the room for Henry and Ava to be alone.

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:29 pm

shew ws flushed to be lone with him and happy hewas patint with her. he remembered soething a bout box weapons in a report and something about rings a keys but these werent the same. these were all different parts of a larger puzzel and he needed to go with her to find each one intoder to solve the riddle.

"well dear. im sure we can find these boxes together. on more thing... do you have a mark or tatttoo? i hear dyou might and i want ot see it." he said and hse blushed he was never this open before and it made her wish he was open about something more intimate
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:44 pm

"...I have both master Henry. I always had them when I was a child but I don't remember who gave them to me." she replies to him as Henry thinks about this, rubbing his chin at the thought. He did remember meeting her when his mafia heads brought her in. Wearing ruined dirty clothes, her hair was a mess and coated in mud. She was cold, wet, hungry and didn't seem to know much. Even when he was introduced to her, he thought she wouldn't be much use to him.

Just another helper to be sent in the mansion but he only watches in the dark when others washed her up, fed her, healed her wounds she got on her wrists and ankles. She was taught everything on the third week to see how long it took for her to understand everything within a year or longer. Ava went through a lot of training in order to get to where she was now.

"..Ava?"

"Yes, sir?" she asked looking at him but he really wanted to see the mark and tattoo she bears on her skin. If it's possible, maybe theirs another clue for him to see.

"Can I see the tattoo and mark?" he asked once more but she slowly looks at the decoded message but lets out a sigh, looking at him.

"Hai....." he sees her set the decoded machine down but she sees the guards still standing in the room. She didn't want them to see her do this but he looks to the guards, asking them to leave them alone for a second. They nod and leave to his orders. Ava watches them leave before she turns away from Henry and begins unbuttoning her black blouse. She didn't say much looking ahead while standing there but her shirt was open to carefully slide it down her shoulders and have it wrapped around her arms. He walks over slowly to grab her hair and move it out of the way.

Her back was heavily marked with the tattoo. One of old history mafia families that seems to be unknown to him. If this is the case, she really had come from a really old family. Way before they met. He looks at it having his fingers press against the skin feeling it was old but still seems fresh. Ava didn't move from his touch but she didn't move while he sees the start from the back of her upper neck all the way down to her lower back.

"...This tattoo is unfamiliar to me, Ava. You said this is the tattoo? Then where is the mark?" he asked as she slips her left wrist out of the blouse sleeve and held it up. He saw a mark on her upper hand that's wrapped around her wrist. That one seems pretty old too but still seen.

"......."

"Weird. I've never seen such old marks before or this tattoo..." he said.

"As I stated sir, I've always had them..from the day I was a little girl to now..I just don't remember where or who gave them to me. I know it had to be the mafia family I was born in." she whispered looking away from him. He made sure his fingers were careful due to the black bra strap he noticed too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:32 pm

the mark and thetatoo seemed to be different and he guessed one wa sher birthright the other was a slave mark. she shivers feeling his touch and flushed red with how gentle he was. "m-master are you done looking yet?" she asks as he pulled her shirt and blouse back over her shoulders.

"maybe not. i just dont recognize them. maybe this is a clue." he said and she was shaking from what he could have done and didnt do. she must have loved him deeply to be so effected by him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:45 pm

"I'll have to keep looking at the mark just to be sure and figure out what it means. Their could be a story after a while." he said silent while looking at him that it leaves him being quiet. He figures that made him think about it. He sees her buttoning up her shirt again not looking at him.

"I'll do my best to help you in some way master. To be honest, I don't know what it means but the tattoo and mark are really old from what I was told. I just wish I knew what else it could mean since I never bothered with it." she explains that Henry sighed to move back as she turns back to face him with her shirt back on.

"No worries Ava, we will figure it out." he said as she nods to look back at the decoded message but she didn't say much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:51 pm

"you look lovely Ava. i wish i could see more of your skin and body." he said as he departed and went to see to other meetigns he had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:34 pm

She blushes hard hearing her master's words to see him just head out of the main dining room. Ava's heart beat was strong that she slowly shook her head ignoring it. She was just a body guard, that wasn't allowed in Henry's home. The other sub leaders told her to focus on her job not her heart. Anything she was to do is obey and do what she was ordered to do. That was it.

Her eyes looks to the decoder but picks it up, examining it. He had busy meetings with the other followers in his mafia gang so she was sent to work on this. For the while, at least his words were special to her. He really found her beautiful even if she didn't. She started working. Henry was already doing three meetings with the others since his loyal followers were in the same room as he was doing the meeting through a giant Tv screen. The south mafia boss was demanding more intake of material for his work but still owes Henry money for a last project.

"Come on damn it, I said I would pay you Henry. I Just need the last few parts to make this work." he was sitting at his main desk looking at him but Henry sighed crossing his arms.

"I've told you before, not till you pay me. I won't be giving things out for free without a payment. You've done this with others and I'm not going to start doing it myself. Either you pay me my money or I will cut the deal." he said angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:42 pm

"i gave you a loan. not a gift. you have ot pay back the loan and i need you to focus on keeping your side intrests from distracting you."

"how did you know?"

"i know much that goes on under my influence. i also know you had a sercret deal fall out and that is why you cant pay up. this is your last chance i will seize your assets and putyou to work with no pay if you dont shape up." the man slumped away and the next one in line approched.

henry tossed a wad of bills on the desk "good work. now my next task for you is an investigation into the holdings of the next one on the list. if you can negotiate an aquisition you can have half of the royalties and a small crw of your own."

"thank you boss. ill start right away" and he left lettign the next one in.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:02 pm

He saw everyone already getting ahead in their plans but knew things will get worked on in due time. Seeing how the other leaders were busy or distracted only made Henry figure out what was happening. Things going in with the war was something but he was still not getting how they were this distracted. Just like the last boss that blew the fund money he gave as a loan. He checks the next one seeing another mafia boss giving the payment he owed but he paid ahead of time.

"This is new. Your paying ahead of your owe date?" he asked pleased with this.

"Yes sir. I figure I owe you thanks for letting me have this money to do what I had to do. As you know, half of the grounds are now yours as agreed in our deal." he said seeing Henry check the notes.

"Good, good. And the back up assets?" he asked seeing the other nod.

"Already in your account. I'll have my guard send in some documents to speak through the deal. He should already be there in the area to hand them over to you." he said. Henry checked the camera beside him to indeed see a tall man holding a black briefcase. He was invited in and heads to the room where the Henry and the others were. He came in minutes later walking over to set the breifcase down.

Henry saw two of his trusted allies open it and showing the documents inside. Plans for the next section of land but some money of a double payment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content