Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:15 am

"My love I've seen you work and let me tell you I know you are holding back. You may tell yourself or me that it's to savor the moment but I think we both know you hesitate and delay because you are afraid of hurting me or chasing me away. I won't leave you. I won't abandon you. I love you." He said panting hard as he kisses and nips her neck even more. His hands still rub her and he was careful to go a bit slower for now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:26 am

"I..I'm sorry. I just didn't wa..want to be a hungry crazed person for just this. It feels nice being in your arms like this. B..because it tells me you want m..me for me.." she mutters even if she was whimpering from the touches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:55 am

"OH but I love it when you are crazed. You're always giving me so much love when you are" he said kissing her neck worse. He hadn't stopped showing his love for her and she feels more as he grinds worse against her and squeezes tighter with his hands. He loved to hold her and he loved to pleasure her. Doing both was bliss for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:18 pm

"B..but then-"

"I am not and it's fine. That just means you want me a lot more than I thought...even if your so precious. Just like that time you walked out of your own room dripping wet from the shower to find me...." he teased to make her face burn.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:56 am

That wasn't fair and he knew it he smiled more before bringing one of her breasts ro his lips to lock around her nipple. His eyes were fixed on her. "So tell me love. Did you know I love you because you love me for the same reasons" he asks her before slurping her nipple harshly.

He was teasing her and loving every second as he did. He pinches her other nipple making sure she was heavily pleasured as his words his her ears. He was definitely not being fair.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:34 pm

".....Hmm? Of course I love you for you. Even with the same reasons though w..why ask?" she said looking at him but only remains curious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:44 pm

"Because I want to remind you I love you. I always will. " He sucked her nipples harder pressing his hips against her. He was focused on her breasts trying to let her know that he loves her with words as well as his actions as his lips tease her worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:48 pm

She blinks blushing from that but yelps when her breasts got messed with again. Her nipples hard but she leans her head back whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:45 pm

"Feels good doesn't it." He said pinching her nipples and twisting them as he did. "I can feel how hungry you are. How badly you want to feed the hunger inside you. You are holding back even now. Pretending you don't know what you want to do" he was mean and tugs her nipples earning a loud cry of pleasure from her. "I want you to stop holding yourself back. I know you have desires you don't share. I know you want to do things to me. What's wrong with showing your man just how badly you love him?"

He wasn't just teasing her. He was serious. He really wanted her to be herself and stop hiding from him. It didn't matter to him he would love her no matter what.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 pm

"B...but I-" she winces from another pinch only growing more and more heated for it. Even now he was aching for more pleasure while she was crying out again. He really was going to make her lose it the more he did this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:07 pm

"No buts. I know it's hard for you. If I didn't I wouldn't be a very good lover or boss." He said as he continues to play with her nipples and breasts. He hears her whine and pant trying to speak and he savored every sweet noise of pleasure. Every word. And every movement as her body reacted to his touch.

He was definitely loving taking this slow. He saw her reacting to his touch and wanting to do even more to her. He took his time waiting. He wanted her to know she didn't have to rush to share. She had time to get her thoughts together... if she could think with him playing with her so roughly
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:04 pm

Sophia said nothing and yet this made her shake under him. He was being too sweet and kind and it was leaving her worse now. She only sees him lower down licking at one nipple and teasing the other with his fingers as she twitched by his side. It felt good even now but he wouldn't ease up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 am

"Mmmm *slurps noisily on a nipple then bites hard earning a yelp form her* cmon love. I know you like it. What do you feel? What do I make you crave? Show me or tell me your desires. Claim me as your plaything or share your needs with thoughts and words. I want to hear it from your point if veiw" he said not letting her have any break. He was working hard to make her open up to him and tell him everything. He wanted to know everything so he could pleasure her forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm

She shudders feeling that but Sophia just blushed worse to feel her body aching again. It already was hotter and wetter for her that she was already shaking again. He really was arousing teasing her like this. Even if her body was aching again from it. She sees him bite again and pulls on the nipples. "Come on love..tell me.." He said but Sophia whines shaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:39 pm

"If you don't love I won't be able to continue. I'll have to stop to think about what you might like. If you tell me or show me I will know what you will like and that is more definite than a guess." He said warning her as he sucks on her breasts and bites her nipples. He wasn't going to ease up on her not even after she tells him. He planned to do as she says or asks with all his focus and might. He wanted to give her all her desires endlessly. was that so bad? Was he just too much?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 pm

"H..Huh? N..No no I don't wanna stop! Please..I..I need more..I want more.." she said begging while tightening around his cock. She grew hungry for more right now and if they stop Sophie might end up growing hungry. Her hips were still shaking. "I want more..I want more..my whole body is aching right n..now.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:58 am

Since she didn't tell him or act on her own to dazzle him he did as she begged him not to and just as she was getting hungry. He stopped. She tried to continue but he stopped. "Nooooo~! W-whyyyyy~?" She whines her body aching screaming for more as she grew hungrier. He didn't let her have it. And he even pulls out of her.

"I want to see you hungry." He said in a hungry tone of his own. "I want to see you aching and lost to your hunger for more." His words only serve to make her desires grow as her body aches for more. "I want to see you so hungry so needy that you will do anything for more. Show me just how hungry you can get for me and maybe I will feed you. Maybe I will give that naughty greedy pussy just what it needs to satisfy the ache that will grow the longer I make you wait. Just as you did to me just now." He said with finality and he was going to pay special attention to any words or thoughts she had so he will use them to tease and perhaps if she is hungry enough or shows it enough he will feed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 03, 2024 6:56 pm

She shook from what he said, now already feeling her body burning for it. He seriously was dirty when he speaks like that but she only shook already trying to reach for him but he stops her. "Tell me. Tell me what you desire. What you crave for..tell me. Or you'll have to feed yourself-" That's when she kisses him but hugs him as he lets her. He feels her deeply kiss him that he feels her body grinding against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 04, 2024 12:42 am

"Mmm" he said in the kiss. He smiles returning it and she felt his hands grip her rear. He felt her grinding in him but thought maybe it wasn't enough. "Cmon love you know you want it. I thought ypu liked it when I talked dirty to you." He said squeezing her rear as a warning that he was waiting. The squeeze reminded her of spankings and other more pleasureable punishments.

He wanted more out of her and if she didn't he would leave her to try to satisfy her needs on her own while he watches just out of her reach. She shivered feeling the warning and knew what to expect if she didn't do as he said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content