Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 22 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:02 am

His thrusts were getting faster and harder as his hips jackhammer her dripping pussy. He throbbed thick inside her as he held her up and felt her bouncing on his cock. Her grip with her hands got tighter as she was getting closer to her next release. His eyes were fixed on her and he groans against her lips as he kisses her and gives her a good spanking for holding back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:05 pm

She yelps from the spanks but this made her hold onto him tighter, bucking her hips down to take it deeper. Sophia wanted him to break her no matter the cost and yet this made her whines when he was thrusting up to stop deeply inside. She shook in pleasure but grinds her hips while they kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm

He smiles as his tongue swirls around her tongue and his throbbing inside her was getting worse. He panted hard when she let him have a breath and she knew he was close to something. Unsure if he was going to cum or his inner fire would come to the surface. He groans out as her hands grip tighter and her hips slam harder. He felt her wetness dripping thick and slow on his legs as her pleasure rises.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:05 pm

He blushing heavily from this but she was panting feeling the pleasure getting worse. This made her shiver but she keeps holding him close wanting to have every bit inside. It was shown that she was heated and begged for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:54 am

The heat burned inside him and his inner flame flickers and begins to slowly sprout like embers from his body. His thrusts grew sharper and stronger as his heart kicked into overdrive. The throbbing inside her was his heartbeat and now it was pounding faster and his thrusts match the beating of his heart. He groans out and hisses as he burned in pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:24 pm

She gasped to feel that and yet that made her cry out even louder. She was trying to speak but cries out feeling him still thrusting into her deeper and deeper. Holding Sophia's hips while feeling his hips pressing up against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:58 pm

His hips crashed against her ajrd and rough for well over 30 minutes. The thrusts he gave her made her skin bruised and a little raw from his heated frenzy. He groaned out heavily panting in his heat as he claimed her for himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:13 am

She panted out feeling the crashing of his hips that it leaves her shivering in pleasure, the heated feeling of what he went through just made her whimper as he was going insane to hear her cries of desire when taking her. He even squeezes her breasts to insure she did belong to him. Nothing else would matter due to her being his.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:06 am

His crazed hips and tight grip get worse. He was close and throbbing worse inside her as her cries of pleasure keep hitting his ears. Heavy groans leave his lips as he squeezes as hard a she van leaving marks on her breasts. The flame around him was spiking then wilting as his crazed heat raged through him.

She felt him getting dangerous and heard his groans as he completely lost it. She took it all knowing he was about to burst and feeling him swelling thicker inside her as he was on the brink.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:51 pm

"Y..Your close...your so close please rele-ahhhh!!" she threw her head back feeling him still thrusting deeper and deeper into her. The wetness running down her thighs just made her more excited. She even feels more flushed red that she heard him groaning while snapping his hips forward wanting to feel more and more. His hands squeeze her breasts while groaning and pounding away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:24 pm

He burst with a heavy groan and a final thrust. She cries out feeling his cum pump into her and fell forward. She turned her head to look at him and saw he was still upright and panting hard. He was nearly spent and sweating heavily as his load finished. He hadn't let go but he lays next to her and closes his eyes trying to catch his breath.

"Too amazing love. Something about you drives me crazy I can't seem to stop unless I'm co oletely burned out " He told her as her hand holds his cheek.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:00 pm

She twitched looking dazed and yet she accepted his love while looking to him. This made her shiver as he was kissing her face and holding her tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:38 pm

"You're so quiet love is everything alright?" He asks her softly sweetly speaking in her ear before nipping her earlobe. His arms held her in a warm loving embrace as he looked at her. He saw her twitching and was curious if he did too much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:20 pm

"I'm g..g..good..I'm good.." she said in a daze even if her face was lost in pleasure, she loved it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:45 am

He decided she needed to rest and he picked her up and took her to bed. He was just as tired as she was and words were difficult for him. Some orders he gave were not received well and he had to repeat himself. He laid her down softly and as he turned to leave she wouldt let him go.

"Love you need rest." He said to her and she shakes her head.

"Not... with...out... you." She said and she held tight. He sighed and smiled laying next to her. She settles on top of him in her own bed and cuddles up close to him as he held her in his arms. He guessed she deserved to have her way so letting her have him rest with her was a good thing for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:21 pm

He reaches to pet the top of Sophia's head, seeing her cuddle against him. His touches were so gentle and kind, it left the other feeling so relaxed now. Here with him was more perfect for her, she even feels a light kiss to the top of her head. "There we go. Is that better?" He asked holding her in his arms.

"*Nods*" she couldn't speak too much due to being tired but this was just fine with her. This made Henry smile and only see Sophia relaxing even more on top of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:22 pm

He didn't know it but she was worn out. She rested deeply and he stayed with her. He rested with her keeping her close and sweetly rubbing her back with long slow strokes. He didn't knkw what was going on with him but he knew that it was normal for a mafiaso. He gazed at hus volgola ring once more and knew if he wasn't careful a rival family would yry to strike before he finishes building the guardians of his family base.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:49 pm

Though, at the same time he will have to do his best. Knowing how things might go even with the other rival families. They might try to do something to either take down his family or hers. But he didn't worry too much about it. Sophia was beside him and if the time comes, she'll still fight along side him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:56 am

"Sophie... is there anything you wish for?" He asks her softly when she recovers to find him still in her arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:34 pm

"......Being with you..and....hopefully having a family one day in the future. But if not, being able to rule by your side." she said softly while relaxing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:35 pm

Those were some serious wishes and he gulped to hear her devotion to him. He didn't know she shared his wish for her and moreover he didn't know that she was doing everything she could to make a family with him. He had always stuffed her so full and worn her out making sweet love with her sometimes even wearing himself out. She was hoping some child would come from it it seemed.

Holding her in his arms her whispers soft sweet things in her ear among them his own desire to have a family and have her be his equal in rule. Since it was mostly her organization that he was managing in the first place. As he held her she blushed deep to hear some of his own wishes were the same as hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:36 pm

She smiled from the wishes and yet, that's what Sophia wanted one day if it was possible. Though, she wanted him to be happy as well even if she loved his own wishes as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:18 pm

Sophia would be pleased to know he was very happy with her. It was hard to get her subordinates to do everything he said in the timeframe he needed it done but he was doing his best. She snuggles closer and notices he was just as tired as she was. He was enjoying her company and cuddling with her. Feeling her snuggle closer he tightens his embrace pulling her even closer.

"Love I don't know who to pick for our guardians" He said and she hushed him with a soft kiss.

"Dont thunk of work now. Silly. Let's keep cuddling." She said pressing g more against him and rubbing her face in his skin. He listened to her and did as she said making her giggle and kiss him.

"I can't exactly help it. It's a huge responsibility and u take pride in my work." He said and she giggles. And purrs

"Then take pride in knowing your work on me is very much loved and needed. Why don't you show me some more of that heat you keep under wraps." She said teasing him and giggling as he blushed red.

"Very well I do take pride in that. And if you're serious about me showing you more then let's see if you or I are the weaker one after our previous session." He said and left it to her. She saw he was teasing her the same as she teased him and he was ready to put it to the test.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:26 pm

"Then it's fine..no worries." she smiled sweetly to him giving another kiss but Sophia already loved him more and more, holding his hand to feel him nuzzling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:05 am

Her kisses were more than sweet play and he returns those sweet lovely kisses with his own passionate loving kisses. She felt her body tingle all over feeling his kisses and the want for more of his love mixing together. She wanted him to give her more of his love and her kisses were distracting him from the thoughts about the leaders of her family.

Feeling her kisses and pressing up against him he felt her seriously working on trying to ignite that flame he sometimes had. Shw wished he could control it and summon it whenever he wished like most bosses but he had only recently learned of the power inside him and could only barely touch it on his own. After her hips started to grind on hus lap once more she started to pant from the effort of moving her while body against his while restraining her desire to claim him.

She wanted his flame to drive him to claim her and she was trying to bring it out with pleasure since it had happened a few times like that. She wanted him to learn hiw to use his flame and make it last for a few reasons one being combat, 2 to make his official signature on official documents and 3 for sweet potent lovemaking. Her hips grind worse and her heat was getting worse to feel his throbbing between her legs as her wet folds were sliding against his length and dripping on it.

She kisses more passionately and grinds harder fighting her own desire to push him inside on her own. This was for his wild burning side to come out not just mere pleasure and so she was determined to keep trying even of he and she both have to cum. She saw the flame forming in his eyes but knew that was inky the first sign and for it to be the real flame it had to burn in hjs brow. She knew he was getting closeboth to his release as her dripping folds tease and grind on hjs standing member and to his flame burning on his brow.

As his eyes fell to the flame and then it burned put of him she saw it spreading to the rest of hjs body. His eyes shadowed and she gasps as he suddenly roughly grabbed her and pinned her hands above her head. She panted blushing worse in her heat she saw the flame and felt his free hand slide up her thigh as she opens her legs. She quivered at the touch and her folds were opening and closing from her desire for him.

"Your skin is so soft." He started to say as his hand travels up her thigh closer to her wet hole "did you want me that bad?" He asks as his fingers lightly push on her pussy and a soft wet squish was made as she whines softly from the touch. She nodded biting her lip trying to stay still so he didn't make her cum from being rougher with her. Hjs finger rubbed her slowly then he pulled hjs fingers back to taste her pleasure. She watched him lick his fingers slowly teasing her with the sight. "Mmmm still as tasty as ever. Maybe I should eat you out before fucking you again" He said teasing her with the question before rubbing her folds again only harder.

He wanted her to answer him. He wanted her to tell hum her idea for her desire and if she didn't he would decide to have hjs own way with her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content