Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 12 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:21 pm

She must have been eager to try all the advice she got and he was ripe for springing all of it to her.

Ooc: go for it im curious
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:03 am

The ideas were really something for her and yet, Sophia blushes at a couple of them. The servants wanted Master Henry to be happy so they offer to help her to keep him 'happy'. She noticed the changes knowing they place her things in his master bedroom so she's with him. She warns they were not married yet but they said he and her are already close to this being fine.

Some of her clothing for night was changed to show off more of her beauty for him that it could be hard for him not wanting to touch her. Some ideas of her teasing or flirting with him is cute. Even seeing how she can just tease him. With so many ideas, that leaves her really wondering if this will work. She thanks them but as time goes on, they give more and more ideas. Even wearing some of the pics he suggested while she still retained the look of a leader. Well, a hotter look of a leader for her master. He wouldn't know what hit him when he sees her.

For now, he was still studying up on a book not knowing this is happening but it was later that evening while he was sitting in the master bedroom since he just finished eating. Sophia had to do something real quick but would be back to her room. The servants already told him of moving everything from her room to his master bedroom. Her clothes in a drawer and other things too. Just like a married couple. He just drinks some hot milk but keeps reading not knowing Sophia will be back after her tasks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:30 pm

When she came back she was leaning on the door with a light behind her. She was wearing a thin glittering red nettedshawl around her shoulders. That was the first thing he noticed. As he looks at her he lowers his book halfway as his attention drops from it.

She was gorgeous.

She had a shiny nervous shake to her. Embarrassment? Cold? Delight? He wasn't sure. His eyes move across the shawl and down her arms which were outstretched and wrapped in it. He followed ot down to where it rested against her breast and he swallowed as he saw a red intricately laced bra that left little to the imagination. The only solid fabric was the straps and enough to cover her nipples entirely.

He looked down to her hip where there was another glittering cloth bound around her waist also see though. It revealed replaced panties that left even less to the imagination with the only solid cloth being the strip hiding her folds. He gulped seeing her and she smiles please he noticed as soon as she entered the doorway. With a soft murr and glides over to him closing and locking the door behind her as she went.

Her hips sway slowly giving him the full view of their shape and definition. "Yes love?" He asks playing coy. As if he didn't know what was on her mind wearing such a daring outfit.

"Mmmasterr"she purred and gently walks over to place a hand on his book. It had landed on his knee and stayed there. She took it and set it aside before settling in front of him. "I've been thinking alot over the last week." She said a slight purr in her throat. "You drive me mad wanting you. You tease me. You slow off those muscles. And you care for me." She said

"As you care for me." He said careful not to speak too much. He needed to say as little as possible to hear her out. She smiles and plays with the shawl. His eyes were exploring every inch of her body and she felt the heat of his gaze. A normal heat. "Do you like it?" She asks following his gaze and smiling

"I do. It's very stimulating. I'm finding it hard to keep still or quiet." He said and she giggles at that. She hadn't expected such a controlled reaction from him giving what she was wearing. In fact some part of her mind held images of him ripping her outfit off and claiming her right there on the floor while she was lost to the feeling.

"I can tell" She said and she drops her arms. The shawl glittered as is silently slipped down off her arm where it was looped and one by one the loops came undone. When it was straight she reached to her shoulders crossing her arms over her chest before lowering them slowly and sensually across her collar chest and breasts. "You want this don't you" She said in a mysterious tone elegance and grace pour off of her with the gesture something g she practiced with a maid.

"I do. But it seems unfair to just take it from you." He said still pretending ti talk like a respect man but his tie was gone and his shirt was coming undone as his hands blurr in motion.

"Its not unfair if it's a gift." She said making him burn redder as the shawl drops behind her and she unfastened the one at her midriff. It too slides down and she settle on his lap replacing the book entirely both in his hand and lap as well as his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:05 pm

He sees Sophia just sitting there blushing heavily from the hungry look in his eyes. "It seems master really is enjoying this. Seeing your eyes just gazing upon me is really cute." she whispered looking at him that Henry got worse to slowly wish to kiss her or touch her. She was tempting her and it leaves her leaning in to rest in his lap while wrapping her arms around.

"You seriously are too cute..looking like this for me." he whispered.

"Because I wanted you. Why? Are you planning on punishing me?" the words made him tense up, seeing her holding onto him but hind lingers to what he's done to her. From teasing, flirting, eating out, touching. Everything makes her feel the need of wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:19 pm

"Why would I punish you for following good advice?" He asks her surprising her and she blushes redder. His hands rub up her sides keeping a firm grip on her as they slide up. She loved his touch and shivers feeling his hands move up her sides then around to her back as he reaches around her more. "I love it when you're naughty and I really want to see just what you had in mind." He said before kissing her neck.

She murrs loving his lips on her sensitive skin. He was giving her slow deliberate kisses to savor the moments. She shifted on his lap pushing closer to him and leaning into his hands and lips. His hands rubbed her back up to her neck the around her shoulders and down to her lower back. She burns hitter as his hands brush her lower back and press hard.

"If you mmm won't punish me then what?" She asks sighing in her pleasure and smiling as his hands rub rougher and his lips pull harder on her skin.

"I think mmm I'll reward you. You surprised me and I would really like to see how far tou thought this out." He said leaving it to her to progress the tender moments together this night. She giggles and holds him close whispering in his ear.

"You're doing good. Please master touch me more. Let yourself gooo~" her voice wavers as she stretched her last word with a slightly exaggerated moan. Let him self go huh? So be it. His hands reach up to the clasp between her shoulder blades and swiftly undo it with a soft snap.

Her top loosens and slips from her shoulder revealing how tight it was as it pops forward. She gasps and purrs feeling that then his hands move under the cups to grip and touch her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:37 pm

They were still nice and soft in his hands, seeing her purring softly from the touch. He really loved how Sophia was being this adorable that he saw her shaking wanting more of his touches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:43 pm

He squeezes her breasts hard and kisses her neck as she moans and leans her head back. The motion made her look like she was in ecstasy and made him want to give her more pleasure. He pulled her bra over her head and kisses her lips as his free hand tosses the top away onto the floor.

She shivers as his touch returns to her exposed brrasts and he was careful as he cupped her breasts in hjs hands and pressed hard to massage them. Her hips rock as she wanted more pleasure of other ways. She panted as her master plays with her body and gave her his full attention.

"So lovely. I can't believe I'm so lucky to love a woman like you. You're smart and kind. You like being near me. You seem to love when I mess with your body " He said flicking her nipples with his thumbs before pressing into them with his thumb and rubbing hard. She moans out louder and arches her back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:08 pm

"A..anything for my master. My precious ahh master.." she whispered feeling his thumbs pressing the nipples again. It felt good while it leaves her moaning softly trying to push her body up against his. This leaves Henry groaning out while kissing and licking her neck slowly. She hisses feeling the lick but moans feeling his hands squeezing her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:38 am

Henry was doing his best to pleasure her and Sophie was loving every moment and trying to give him pleasure in return. She presses close and shifts her hips to let him feel some of her affection for him but her moans and the pleasure ehe gives her distracts her.

She felt his hands squeeze and rub her breasts harder as his kisses travel to her collar and shift towards her throat. She presses close feeling his lap changing shape as he got hotter between her legs. "Mmm so precious. I just can't resist messing with you." He said trying to use his words but they always fail him in these situations. He wanted to be better at using his words to arouse her but he was shy to speak.

She hears him and his words were broken by his kisses as he starts to nip and nibble. The sharp pinches to her sensitive flesh make her feel more and she was doing her best to contain herself and let him have his way with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 am

"I'm glad you feel that way...if you like, we can make it more fun..I wanna ahh be sure your happy and enjoying y..yourself." she presses up more that she kisses his lips feeling Henry grip her waist while she gasped moaning from the hold. He already was making her stay still and it leaves her shiver with their tongues swirling against each other.

"Mmmmm...even your kisses are good.." she whispered but he already feels his body aching for her while she kisses him deeper. She sits in his lap already grinding into him. She felt him throb but groans while moving to break the kiss, grinding against it.

"Even d..down here..down there is active.....isn't it master?" she whispered moaning softly while grinding hard hearing a hiss from Henry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:54 am

He groans a bit to tease her as she adds pressure to his lump while she speaks he hisses and panted a little gritting his teeth making the hiss louder. "SssSSS YES very active. After seeing you and feeling you like this it wants me to rip your very arousing panties off and fuck you senseless." He said unable ti temper his words into something nicer more seductive.

That didn't bother her. His words were plain and dirty clearly saying what he was thinking and direct. There was no confusion only the heat he felt from her and her affections. He really wanted her and the throbbing she wiggles on was proof that she was right. He was very active down there and wanted to ravish her with everything he had. How could he not when she openly declared herself in such inviting and provocative clothes. She wiggles her hips so the teeny patch of cloth shifted to the side and her bare foods were grinding on his lump.

"Haa it mmm seems you want my active lump inside your greedy pussy." He said not really thinking and he must have either been close to the mark or hit the bullseye with his words as she grinds more. Her folds rub directly on his throbbing lump and she wished his pants were gone so she can feel his throbbing flesh against her own burning parts. He gets hotter and throbs more feeling her kissing and grinding more on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:57 pm

"B..but it's not just me. Master w..wishes to be in..inside this wet folds of m..mine right? Your throbbing so much down there. It's threatening to break out.." she panted looking at him but she leans in to press her breasts against his chest now kissing his lips. He twitches from her lips, holding her arms while they make out. Her hips were up while she lays on him but her body was shaking.

The folds dripping even more on the pants that he was already feeling her break the kiss. "It's not my fault your s..so good to me. I can never control myself when your around me. Thinking of what you could do to me for teasing and messing with you. Even right now..my folds are aching f..for you master..s..see?" being slow, she lowers her hand to spread herself open, seeing her wetness running out and down. She seriously was drenched down there that he panted now feeling her kissing and nipping his chest.

"My master....s..so good..your way too good.." she whispers sucking on his neck with soft moans mixed in. He really was something else feeling her sucking on his flesh like a vampire. Her pussy was aching while her butt sticking out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:57 am

Seeing her so wet active and needing him was more than enough to make him act and he didn't. Feeling and seeing her giving so much to pleasure him. She took her time and her pussy juices drip down her thighs while she sucks and nips his neck with soft noises from her lips pulling on his flesh. He reached around her under her and pushes his fingers against her drenched folds.

She moans out as her pussy felt the soft slow touches to its wet surfaces as his fingers push and rub her pussy teasing her worse that she had been teasing him. His fingers touch her bare pussy rubbing the sides then up and down the middle without pushing inside. Her hips wiggle and she moans worse feeling his fingers brush then rub her clit.

She moans worse and drips more even as she wanted him to stop teasing and distracting her and let her have her fun or fuck her until she was senseless. She sucks harder and kisses and nips more of his neck wanting him to give her hjs everything as she loves his touches. His fingers were seriously messing with her clit and her pussy without pushing inside and she was definitely ready for him to claim her.

He still didn't claim her he loved her affection and only wished to give her pleasure when she was like this. And he let her keep wanting he let her keep acting on her own. And his free hand slipped off his pants while she was distracted by him pinching her clit making her moan out louder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:24 pm

She whines from the touches but he only keeps her still while she holds onto him shaking. Why did his fingers feel this good? It's leaving her a wet mess now and not it's even stronger. Seeing her like this made him kiss her neck feeling more of her arousal dripping to his fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:48 am

She felt it rest against her leg when she noticed his member was free. She didn't even notice his pants coming off and now it was throbbing against her thigh. One of the lines of her pleasure ran down and met it as he kisses her.

She reaches down and strokes him spreading her wetness on it and wanting it inside of her once more. His fingers were pushing inside and rubbing hard making her want him inside even more. His lips slurp her neck as he kisses more roughly and he savored every moment with soft groans of pleasure.

Those noises hit her ears and made her heart pound in her head and ears. "Claim him" a dark whisper in he remind said "he is ripe and ready to be devoured. Fuck him like you will die tomorrow" the voice was her own predatory nature urging her to seize her desires and lust and put them I to action and claim her just reward.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:04 pm

She pants hugging him tightly from the voice speaking to her. To claim the desire of what she wanted only leaves her dripping even wetter now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:09 am

He was curious if she was doing okay. Did she snap? He wasn't sure she hugged him tight then stopped as she tried to recover. What was that? His thoughts were racing and she was wanting him more and more. So why didn't she act?

Not knowing about what she heard he kisses her more and presses more against her kissing and nipping her skin where he could. He had toned it down so she could think and her thoughts were repeating it many ways the same message. "Take him!"

She resisted her urges and he felt her struggling with something and eased a little hoping to help her think. Was he doing too much?

"Hes stopping. He's stopping claim him before he gets the wrong idea" Came the voice of her desire and instinct.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:28 am

Hearing the voice made her hold him tight. Henry blinks wonder if she was alright. Before he asked, she suddenly sits back to deeply kiss him. His eyes widen feeling the kiss while her tongue pushes into his mouth. It was warm while she was kissing him that her hands messed with his cock pumping him since she was dripping wet. He blushes kissing her but the heated mind was dazed as she sits up slowly but then slams down onto his cock.

He grips her waist feeling her that it was a lot more tighter than usual. She seriously was burning up but that leaves him groaning as she twitched feeling her wetness running down his cock. She keeps holding him before adjusting herself to start slamming her hips down. He hisses breaking the kiss feeling her move but moans leaning his head back. She panted drooling from the cock inside of her but she only slams down harder than normal. Like she was in heat for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:01 pm

He groans and moans out feeling her thrusts. He felt hiw deep she took him how deep her insides tugged him as she moved to slam down on him again. She sucks his neck again pressing close on her prey like a vampire and slams her hips down as hard as she could taking him as she pleases.

His moans and groans keep hitting her ears and his hips bucks only if his control slips and a reflex reacts. He held her tight with his hands as she moved and he didnt move her he let he remove loving everything she did. He was burning and throbbed dangerously inside her as she claimed her prey her desired love for herself and her own pleasure. And he enjoyed every moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:34 pm

She kept bucking her hips harder and harder, panting from the feeling of pleasure. He seriously was getting excited but hears her moans ringing in his ears. He feels her shaking while slamming her hips down that she sits back still taking his cock deeper and deeper. "Ahhh...ahhhhh....it's so deep..I can feel you so deep in my womb..its being crushed by your cock.." she cries out leaning back a little while slamming her hips down harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:17 pm

He was doing his best to stay still and his groans and moans were getting louder. He watches everything as she has her way with him and he groans out. "So haa tight and grrrr wet. Hard to stay still." He said trying to warn her that his focus was breaking.

She didn't seem to care as she leans back and slams down on him as hard as she pleases feeling him throbbing worse. His hips were shaking with his need to give her everything he felt but he didn't move. His hands twitch as he lifts them to her waist and keeps her from losing her balance. He was so close to snapping and forgetting he was supposed to sit still for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:44 pm

"So much..it's pushing in and out inside of me. My poor pussy is just so h..hungry. Aching for m..more....it feels way too g..good.." she panted still bouncing hard on his lap still pushing his cock even deeper inside. He grunts feeling her clenching around him that he feels her leaning back screaming out but she feels him grip her thighs that he moans out feeling her panting.

"My pussy is c..crying..it's already feeling so g..good~ Your cock is s..so strong..b..burning and aching.." she panted with tongue hanging out a little that Henry grips to hiss feeling her now increasing speed hearing the wet claps get louder.

"E..easy Sophia!" he said this but moans leaning back that she panted still pounding away that his cock was throbing again. "P..Please, I don't wanna cum yet.."

"I..I want your cum..give me your cum, master. Fill this wet hole of a pussy with your hot thick cum~" she was begging sweetly that he gulps till she started going really hard feeling her wet lips clap against his balls. She screams quickening her movements, pushing in deeper and deeper that she reaches to squeeze her breasts showing off a cute face to him.

"My breasts f..feel hot..my body feels hot..begging for my master's cum. Please..give me cum...give me your cum!!" Hearing the way she asked to make him lean his head back till he cums in bursts. She slams her hips down, gulping every drop while she moans twitching again. It felt so good but she moans drooling.

"It's i..in! Master's hot thick cum..it's filling me up..my pussy is drinking it all.." she panted in a trance but she grips his hair a bit to kiss his neck again. He hisses gripping her rear but feels her grinding. His cock pushing in deep but she panted to start bouncing again.

"*Grunts* Sophia.."

"*Panting still drooling* her hips bucked with breasts jiggling. She wouldn't stop but was still hungry for more of his cum. She wanted him to make a mess out of her while resting her hands on his chest feeling his cock getting sucked inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:12 am

I dim violet glow was about her in a fine mist. It clings to her and was coming out of her. She bounces harder and harder wanting all his cum even as he was throbbing inside her once more. "So haa much... can't think." He said as his thoughts were slipping and hjs hips started to buck. She screams out right away as her pussy was oversensitive from receiving so much if his cum. Her drooling face was alight with a small smile and dazed eyes as she scratches his chest with her nails trying to get a grip on him.

Her hips roll with his thrusts that drive him deeper that her bouncing was doing on its own and her small dazed smile turned to a heavy look of lost desire. Her own flame power seemed to manifest and she and he didn't notice. She took everything he gave her still begging for more and loving every thrust he gave her that her womb was squished and his cum would leak out of her cumsoaked pussy.

His hand gripped her breast making her scream out worse as he seriously started fucking her with his hips. He squeezes tight as her scream turned to a low groan as she lost her breath. "Hot sssss my breasts are so hot. If you keep swinging that they'll get hotter." She tried to warn him and he listened. He wanted her to be as hot and wet as possible. He had snapped and now they were fucking eachother.

Her hissing lips find his neck and she sucks it again like a vampire her own hands moving to feel his hands while he squeezes fondled and twists her breasts. All of this without trying to hold back and he was still able to go harder. She could never forget how he ravished her and this was close to that for her only she was so hungry. She gobbled his cock as he thrusts deeper. His balls were clapping between her legs and her belly was showing signs of swelling.

""Mmmm so hot and full." He said pulling one of her nipple to his lips. He licked around it as she moans from his cock splitting her womb and stuffing it full. "Mmm I want them so much I love to tease and pleasure them." He said flicking her nipple with his tongue and swirling the other direction while she moans and hisses getting used to the hot heavy pace. "So tasty and lush mmm I just love them." He finished saying before lock8ng his lips around her nipple squeezing hard and sucking.

She screams out once more her voice getting some strain to it his hips keep the pace and he was squeezing her breasts while he sucks her nipple. It was just so hot to him and he loved to give her this. He swirled and flicked his tongue again before sucking once more and so hard he slurped her nipple almost like he was trying to pull her breast into his mouth. His jaw worked massaging as he slurped and sucked as she cries out in her pleasure.

"M-my AAHH p-poooohhh p-poor haa breasts. mmmmmm too hot AAAAHHHH!!!~" She said then he switched to her other breast. He wasted no time and slurped her nipple heavily sucking this one just as hard and sloppy as he finished with the previous one. She was boiling over and slamming her hips on hjs thrusts as she was loving every moment.

"So mmm greedy I just love fucking this greedy cumsoaked pussy. More. Haa I'll give you more just you mmm *sluuurrrp* wait. I'll fuck you till you can't stay awake or move anymore." He said panting heavily as he started to make good on his promise of pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:32 pm

She panted hearing this but keeps slamming her hips down, wanting more and more. The dim violet glow was coming off like a mist into the air while she was gasping out drooling. Her eyes dazed even more still slamming her hips down. "I..I want it! I want you to eat me up. Please keep filling me up!" she begs that the orange mist was coming off of his body mixing with her own as they were making out still grinding and rubbing against one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:20 pm

Ooc the purple flame is usually an isolated type. It's spectrum symbol is cloud and the attribute is propagation. Like prosperity for wealth or propagating flames or energy for thr flames. In the show the cloud guardian cloned his box weapon.

Bic: the mis settled through him and she bounces harder a shish thrusts pick up. She wanted more so he had to work harder and he did. His thrusts were sharper and he throbbed inside her even as she was bouncing on him. She took it all and he groans out feeling hitter and starting to feel his thoughts melting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content