Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:08 pm

"Come on love, you gotta say something." he said still touching her even if she was whimpering again. His fingers were soft and gentle even if she was shivering from it. In her best way, she did try to answer.

"I..I did..I do....s..so badly." she begs even if she kept humping his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:04 pm

Even with her movements he had no trouble rubbing her folds. His fingers were teasing her even as she grinds her hips. His fingers keep pushing against her folds rubbing and squishing her wetness. He was seriously mean to keep teasing her like this as she did her best. His fingers push inside her while he rubs and he smiles seeing her reaction and curious as to what she would do it he keeps her waiting a bit longer.

He was planning on taking this slow for her own pleasure but if she wanted to she could do as she wanted. The whole time his eyes and body were changing slowly due to the flame she was trying to bring out of his spirit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:41 pm

She even whimpers feeling his fingers but he only went more and more. The sensation was nice and yet this got her to shiver and softly moan again. She even kisses him again to feel his own flame burning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:51 pm

His tongue swirls around hers as his fingers push deeper and rub a bit harder. He slowed then down taking his time as he returns her kiss and opens her folds to the air. Her soft moan was from what she felt and he wanted to hear more. Her pussy was feeling more as he keeps rubbing and his thumb presses and rubs her clit as he kisses her again. He was taking his time to pleasure her as much as he could before pushing his cock inside her.

She broke the kiss to breathe and she panted till she caught her breath only to keep feeling his fingers rubbing different places inside her pussy. His thumb keeps rubbing her clit while his lips tug her neck. His flame grew slow and he still didn't notice it as she felt hers slowly spreading inside her. The heat from his flame and the heat from her pleasure were fueling her flame as she felt it respond to the pleasure he gave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:15 am

Even now she was shaking in his hold, letting her desires melt her body away. It was already being too much that Sofia was moaning out even worse now. Tightening around him as his fingers were still messing with her. Even when it came to feeling her own wetness running down his fingers and on the table. She gasped feeling her clit messed with even more that he was crying out just looking lost once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:30 am

He smiles and locks her wetness form the desk before licking from her pussy lips. He decided to tease her worse and licks inside her pussy while his fingers rub her g-spot and clit even more roughly. He wasn't going to ease up and he watches her enjoying her reactions to her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:20 pm

She cries out even if Sofia was trying to remain calm but it felt way too good her body was aching and arching for more. His fingers, tongue, and anything else was making her burn just as badly. She loved it and hopes for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:25 pm

He locks deeper rubbing harder as he turned his focus back to his efforts. His face was pushed against her folds and he made sure to pleasure every bit he could reach. He made soft sighing noises to tease her worse as he enjoyed his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:11 pm

"Goodness, Your really..mmmm..your just eating me out like it's n..nothing..do I taste t..that good for you s..sir?" she panted to see him slurping it harder, throwing her head back gripping her breasts. He groans only licking and lapping up whatever came out.

He squeezes her thighs to keep her open so he can savor his meal.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:25 pm

"Mmm it's not just your taste. You react so strongly to stand I love to see you in pleasure." He said licking harder now and gripping her legs tighter. "And you always seem to burn worse from my tongue getting wetter and more naughty to look at." He said taking note that she was pleasuring her breasts while he ate her out.

What he didn't tell her was a guess that she preferred him eating her put to his own pleasure tool. It also gave him a chance to make her cum and want more pleasure from him. He always wanted her to be satisfied and if not satisfied then broken from too much. And yes to him she tasted wonderful.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:13 am

She was shaking a little bit but it made her whimper now feeling this. Though, that also caused her to shake. He felt way too good but she was shivering now. The pleasure was too good but he was still teasing and seeing her already shaking feeling him eating her out even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:13 pm

He didn't stop or ease up as he slurped her folds before pushing deeper. He wanted her to enjoy herself and feeling her getting wetter and shivering in her pleasure was nice but he wanted to see more. His grip on her thighs gets tighter as he flicked and circled his tongue inside her making loud noises to both embarrass her and make her hear just how intense he was with her. Her whines were cute and he let one thigh go to add his fingers to her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:11 pm

She cries out still feeling this but it made her grown worse now. However, she was feeling hotter now while whimpering. Even with his fingers thrusting into her made her cry out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:41 pm

He stopped for a few moments both to get her have a break a d to get inti position to seriously pl3asure her. She panted watching him as he sat up and gets ready to use his member to give her more. He was curious hiw she would like it best. Whether she would take it for herself or let him have his way. Maybe she was hesitant. He watched her carefully his eyes locked on hers. That's where the clues where.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:10 pm

She blinks looking to him but she remains quiet, wondering about a little something. Even if she still felt soaked a bit, she didn't let go. Knowing how Sophia was got her shaking still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 pm

He pushes his cock into her dripping pussy watching her eyes go wide as she cries out from the thrust he gave her. His cock was inside her now not teasing fingers and she shook worse as he slides out and thrusts even deeper. He was working his cock all the way inside her and groaning from hiw good it felt to be inside her onc3 again as she moans out shaking her head in her heat. He wasn't just teasing her this time and knowing hiw she got only made this more exciting for him. He wanted to see more of her hear her voice and even hear what she thought of the pleasure he was giv8ng her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:37 pm

She panted trying to relax and yet, her body ached from the feeling to pleasure. Just how in the world did he still have all this excitement and energy? Honestly, she only shivers again when he was grinding against her again. Sophia just moans again but feels him only holding her down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:30 am

He was a vast reservoir of power and his excitement came from her. Seeing her. feeling her. Touching and loving her. She made him happy and this was his way if returning that happiness. His thrusts push harder and deeper she tried to relax only yo feel more burning pleasure as he holds her down and thrusts hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:22 pm

She was panting flushed now and yet, she was nuzzling against him but cries out while moaning out loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:59 am

She pressed harder against him wanting more of his pleasure and love as he gave her everything. The fast paced thrusts repeatedly hit her deepest spot without mercy as he pulled her hips into his thrusts. He groans out loving how good hse felt and sounded as he gave her more and more as the flame on his head burned hotter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:38 am

"Ahhhh........" She twitched again but this made her cry out once more, feeling her body aching in need of the heat. Even now he was just panting still thrusting quicker into her that she arches her back tightening around him. He felt the heat building but only held her hips still thrusting forward into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:52 pm

Her flames gather in her pussy sinking into hai akin once more and making him swell suddenly much larger just as she felt his hips pushing harder and faster. The desk was grinding on the ground as it moved from the thrusts he gave her. Her moans set his blood on fire. Her tight pussy made him want to break it into a mushy cumsoaked mess. Her bouncing breasts make him want to slow down and play just to give her more pleasure and prolong her heat. He just loved how precious she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:48 pm

Even if she tries to speak, he wouldn't have it. Still thrusting his hips feeling her tightening around him. It was good and he only wishes to feel more and more. He panted just squeezing her breasts but he loved it, wanting to get more heated while pinching her nipples seeing Sophia whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:23 am

"Cmon love haa you can't be out of gas yet. I know how hungry you are for me. Stop holding back and give into your desires like you have done before." He said to her thrusting harder as she moans out worse. His fingers pinching her nipples twist them hard tugging harder. He wanted her to take him seriously and let herself go. "Stop holding back I swear or I will be forced to improvise" he warns her sternly proving he was serious with harder thrusts from his hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:59 am

"W..who said I was? I was just trying t..to savor the moment." she whines feeling him messing with her nipples again that he pulls making her arch back. Her body twitching as she was looking more worse now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content