Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:07 pm

he made the changes in his records and took note of this deal making sure to reccomend this one for a promotion. after the last deal was done he sat back in his chair and stated to think about the mark and tattoo. he decided to ask a historian about them and made arrangements for one to arive within a week
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:39 pm

His followers went off to do their personal business or at least check up on their families to be sure they were safe. Thanks to Henry having protection to their families, they were just fine. He looks down at the notes or files he got then hears the door open showing something coming in. He turns in his chair to see it was the hitman again.

"Hmmm, lost in your thoughts again Henry? You really are a busy busy man." he opens his eyes to see him but remains quiet after some time.

"You could say that but that's just something in a logical statement. To what do I owe this visit again? Did you enjoy the stay over?" he sees the hitman walk in and sits down in a chair looking at Henry.

"It was still nice. I never got much service before unlike my other bosses so I would say I'm really impressed." he said that Henry is happy to hear that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:45 pm

i need a mark and tattoo identified. i n eed to know their past... my prized servant cannot help me because her memory doesnt extend back far enough" he said and he hoped it would workto get more than a few eyes looking into this matter. he memory of her undressing for him floated to his mind and he begins to entertain thoughts of a more personal relationship.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm

"Are you really curious to finding out what that mark means and knows. What if it's a old book? A story? A plan? You never know unless we get a closer picture." he sees Henry thinking about it but he already had his mind thought up. He had to figure out more of Ava's tattoo and mark. He needed to learn what he can in order to crack this.

"Well, I'm sure we can figure something out, Henry. It shouldn't be too hard to think of that.."He explains seeing two butlers walking over to pour some gin for them as they think to how this will work. Even if the Hitman was thinking, Henry's mind was focused on Ava. She must still be working to decode everything knowing her. She was always ready to help him no matter what it is. That's what he enjoyed about her.

"Speaking of your bodyguard, where is the little swallow?" he asked.

"She's still working on decoding the message. We might have found something else but she's still studying over it." he explains.

"Ah, a true work for a young woman like her. I know your proud of her. I'm sure you can figure out the next part in order to advance. The other mafia leaders don't know this so be sure you keep it to yourself because they will try to figure out what your planning on doing with this." he warns as Henry blinks looking at him.

"What do you mean? Other mafia leaders have caused the wars because of things like this?"

"Yes. That was years ago but I'm sure it won't happen again due to a treaty where all mafia families are to stay in their own zone when it comes to new info or messages of something big. To prevent another fight ringing out or deaths."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:49 am

"i signed no such treaty and it wasnt in the charter. im fine. and they cant catch me unless i have a traitor. you wouldnt be hinting that you are a traitor would you?" he said pointing a suspition at the one talking. it was for show but he trutly on ly trusts her and noone else.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 pm

"No of course not. I wouldn't try to show signs of being a traitor. I only pass the message because of it. Maybe it results in something coming later down the way either way. Most are thinking the other mafia groups will be thinking their is one but we don't know who." he said but Henry was suspicious. If a traitor was walking among the city or in a mafia leader's land, they would have been killed but no word got out from that.

"....Just what are you trying to tell me here? That you think a traitor is here or hiding somewhere?" he asked.

"In a way sir. We don't know for sure but it's a possible guess. I'm not trying to signal I'm a traitor but the others are trying to figure out who is." he said but he didn't say much towards it. Knowing not of the possible outcomes of this.

"....."

"I can pass the message along if you want me to. Though, I think if you needed help-"

"My friend, I don't trust you since you are rather new. The hitman has helped me in many ways but you..I don't know or understand where you came from. I'm not sure if your the traitor or not." Henry sees the nervous expression in the other man's face as he sees the hitman looking at him back.

"Quite, we never heard of another arriving and I figure I was the only one invited." he said. The man got nervous but he looks down. Henry and the hitman didn't say anything but the other got quiet before he looks to them with a sigh.

"I"m just passing the message to you and the other. As of now, I think I've said enough. I'll take my leave sir." He quickly gets up and leaves the room with Henry and the hitman being silent looking at him leave then at one another. Whatever just happened didn't seem much to worry of. Maybe their was something indeed going on.

"I best be sure no other comes in my area without telling me first. I don't remember any signed treaty going on."

"That's because their wasn't. I think that was a spy that seems to have got into your walls, Henry. Best do what you need in order to stop him." he said. Henry was about to get up but he sees a few of his guards rush by his door. He figures someone got the spy but goes to find out. The hitman follows after him but they got to the main room seeing the spy but he was held down by Ava. She had a sword near his throat but she grips his wrists behind his back while the guards didn't move seeing this.

They knew she always caught whoever was trying to get close to her master but Henry relaxes seeing this. Ava always caught the spies and others that's a threat. This is one reason why he trusts her so much. He walks over as Ava keeps his the spy down seeing his face in pain.

"Pretty sneaky of you to have the nerve to come in my territory. Why are you here? Trying to get some information?" he asked.

"I was just passing the message! I didn't do anything wrong sir." he said.

"Seems he might be right.." the hitman said to Henry as he sees Ava not let him up just yet. She keeps her knee pressed into his back that he winces from her strength. She was looking at him that Henry sighed to see Ava force him up on his feet but begins looking for a tracker or something. In a moment, she pulls something out of his back pocket showing a hacking device. She pulls it to her and turns it off but made sure it didn't take any information.

"You were saying, little thief?"

"NO no wait! I can make a deal with you. I was just given this mission to be sure You got the message." he said.

"Message? What message?" Henry demands seeing Ava keep the blade near his throat in case he tries anything.

"Of some thing going on between the mafia families. Everyone is thinking of a traitor but we don't know for sure. We think they are seeking information of the lost heir to the older mafia family. We don't know who it was but they are looking for clues." he said seeing the blade move closer. "I..I swear! I'm not lying to you!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:38 pm

"let him talk ava. he seems to know much of our situation and i need ot know what he knows." he commanded and she flushed and rested her blade on his neck ready to move if he showed signs of betrayal.

"yess boss" she said and she was feeling a heat well up inside as he was trusting her

"tell me what your purpose is who sent you and what you know about all of this " henry said and he left it open sitting back and folding hishands over his belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:17 pm

"Sir please, I'm sure we can figure something-" He winces feeling the blade pressed more against his neck. Ava kept him still without him trying anything. He was scared thinking she'll kill him.

"Don't worry, she won't do anything unless I command her to. So, the only thing keeping you alive right now is me.." he glares seeing the other become scared.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:33 pm

"speak quickly im a busy man and if my time is up... so is your life." he said and that made the captive uneasy and he begins to tremble nervously. she was too skilled and didnt let it effect ehr grip and hekne he was caught. he had to talk and as the seconds tick by his expression of fear and surrender grow until he had no choice becuase henry raised his hand to signal the end og his life.

"WAIT ILL TALK JUST LET ME THINK I DONT WANT TO LIE" the man cried out and henry lowered his hand slowly. it was not the singal and she help her knife still. uit was the mans turn to speak again and henry was startign to ge timpatient or pretend to be.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:37 pm

"Well, think fast. I don't like waiting." Henry warns as he sees the other shaking afraid now with Ava's blade not moving but she was looking at Henry waiting any new orders. She could tell this man was afraid but that didn't stop her from following it.

He was shaking but tries to collect his thoughts when Henry looks at him still remaining quiet. "Well?"

"The other families are l..looking for the other hidden lost mafia families. They were going around trying to create some new tools and weapons in order to find the lost key and heir." he said shaking.

"Lost heir? You mean the lost mafia families that died in the past.." he said seeing him nod quickly. Henry was told they were long gone so what did this mean? He didn't like it if the other was lying to him.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know their is no other hidden mafia families. The old ones were dead.." he said now angry.

"N..No, it's true! The old mafia families are indeed dead but not the heir. Whoever they are is still lost. They could be alive somewhere in someone's city. I swear, I wouldn't lie to you sir!" he said now starting to cry.

"And how could you be right on that? Do you have any clues?" the hitman asked seeing Ava keeping the blade still.

".....All I know is the heir had something of old markings.....but we don't know what they were. Could be a weapon, a item, a old poem. No one knows but is looking for it." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:53 pm

"anything else before we kill you?" he asks tryion to goad more information out if this guy befroe they let him go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:43 pm

"W..what?!? But you sai-"

"I know what I said. You were taking all this time and now you decide that. I'm already giving you a chance in order to tell me what you know. So spill it before I have my guard spill your worthless blood on this floor. Now talk!" Henry said that the other shuts his eyes shaking afraid.

"We think the heir is alive!! We don't know where but all I know is a small building near the far surface of the water docks. It s..should have something of a older book there with names of the people. The mafia leader is still alive there but he is known for many things too.." he said quickly but Henry looks to him then sighed.

"Again, what do you mean. The heir is alive? The book? What the hell are you trying to say???"

"..The heir is somewhere....Whoever it is bears something important. They don't know what or who they could be because they are living among the people or in the mafia groups. That's all I know..p..please.." he begs for life that Henry looks down but snaps his fingers. Ava lets the man go but he rubs his neck feeling a slight cut there since she was holding her sword down glaring at the other.

"......"

"You told me everything i needed to know but one more thing." he said.

"Y..yes?"

"Where is the location of this building?" he asked once.

"At the waterdocks. Look for a broken down old ship house. It's where you'll find what clues were left." he said that Henry waves him off hearing him rush out quickly while Ava puts her blade away while looking down. She figures her boss had found out something to stand up.

"*Pushes a button on the phone speaker*........*beeps* Yes sir?"

"I need my car brought up front. I'm heading out. Ava your with me." he said seeing her walking over.

"Yes sir.." she said as the Hitman agrees to follow along just in case. Even if the other gave them this info, you never know what might happen. The three leaves the room to head out into the main hallway. Butlers and maids bow to see them leave when stepping outside. It was a beautiful day but he walks to his car to get in with the other two. He sees Ava turn on the engine and begins driving to the location.

"This should be interesting...never figure some heir is alive that has something of rare importance. Pretty cool indeed."

"Even so, we can't be too sure. Might be a trap but lets see if he's right or else he would be dead by this evening." he mutters as Ava drives in silence.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm

he makes sur enot to let down is guard and keep his eyes open on everyting going on aroung. it was was for him to do this and he would know if they wer ebeing tailed or tracked
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:06 pm

The hitman and Henry looks ahead not saying much but they were waiting after seeing Ava driving down the road to the water docks. If what the other said is true, they will find something there. Or at least something hidden away. He still didn't believe this but at least they will know sooner or later right? The drive wasn't too long that he still remains silent thinking, seeing a few cars passing by that he then looks out the window seeing the water ahead. They had arrived at the water docks to see it didn't change since he was a little boy.

Boats of all kinds still show up with fresh catches of the day or selling off other fishes and sea creatures to locals that roam all around. He saw a few people he had gotten to roam around just in case of intruders but he sees Ava stop the car so she can get out and open the door for them. Henry steps out with the hitman seeing a boat that didn't have many things around.

"Think this is the place?" Henry asked the hitman.

"Could be. Not many are around this one so maybe the little rat was speaking the truth." He looks to how old it was but the three walks over without causing much. A few people sees them but they got near the boat before opening the door looking inside. Indeed, it was really old but seems to have some items that wasn't destroyed. He walks in seeing the furniture destroyed and maybe burned.

He keeps looking around for anything with Ava helping him and the Hitman too. So far, they found nothing after a while thinking all this was a dead end for them. However, Ava moves some old books away but stops noticing something. A pretty box was seen there and seems worn from the years it's been here. "Master, I found something.." she reaches to pick it up but it felt a little heavy too.

"What did you find?" he asked as she shows the box.

"What a interesting little box. What do you think this was here for? Seems like a while.." he examines the box but she keeps holding it while Henry looks at it but sees the patterns on it. They looked just like the tattoos from Ava's back. He takes it carefully from her but saw their was a lock on the box. He wonders if the key was missing but it showed some sort of code. Four numbers.

"...A number lock." she said.

"Seems we found the first clue but we can't even open this box. It's locked....." he sees Ava holding the box but the Hitman kept looking around but saw some burned like paper resting on the table. Seems like the work here were destoryed. That wasn't helping them but she looks at the box, feeling the textures that she tilts her head looking at it.

'This box...feels familiar..' she thought looking at it but her eyes keeps looking at it before remembering something. It was fuzzy but she could see shadowed faces and something that looks the same being handed to her as a little girl. The voice said only four numbers. She didn't say anything but begins turning the small numbers in front of the box.

"Do you think we should studying it or look around for something to open it?" the hitman said as Henry thinks.

"We might but we could just take it back and check the code for the password. The four numbers needed to open it." He scratches his chin as Ava was focusing on the box but she already got two numbers set while working on the last two. This is when the hitman noticed to look at her.

"Is your bodyguard alright?" he sees Henry look up then turns seeing Ava messing with the box.

"Ava? What's the matter?" he asked but she didn't respond to him but was working on the last number. They didn't know what was wrong but she slowly turns it again before stopping it. That's when a light click was heard shocking the two as the top opens slowly. Ava blinks to look and pulls out some jade green ring with a key inside. She looks at the key but sees something else. Ava reaches to pull out some old picture with a small tape hidden inside.

"........"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:04 am

"i believe she found something long forgotten." henry said as reaization hit henry and he bowed his head in respect to her. the hitman was suddenly very worried that his usefulness had come to an end and didnt wish to die. he became very compliant and turned to give her some privacy.

"i didnt know" the hitman said and fell silent

"ava... do you need time?' he asks her and she was frozen trying to find th memories connected to these articles from ehr past.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:05 pm

In just a moment, Ava snaps out of her slight trance to look around left and right then looks down. Her eyes spots the key, the photo, and the tape. She didn't know what happened but her eyes looked really confused then looks to Henry and the hitman. "M..master Henry? Did something happen? I sorta blanked out.." she whispered that confused him.

"Hmm? Well, you opened the box Ava but you blacked out. Are you alright? Do you need something?" he asked but she shook her head looking at the box.

"It's opened? But what did I...." She slowly looks at the photo to see a few people standing in a group posing for this picture. She didn't see many she knew from this picture but she shouldn't either way. It's way too old and she only seems more confused till her eyes picked up two people. A tall man holding a woman close to him as they were smiling. They looked just like Ava. She saw the man had the same hair length like Ava. However the same for the eyes eyes.

She even noticed the woman looks just like her too. They were happy but the woman had a necklace of the same key Ava was holding while she turns the picture to see some message on the back.

"...What is this? 'To our little one, never forget the ways of our clan. The Delgato mafia clan will rise stronger when you are old enough. Be sure you are ready my daughter.' Robbie and Charlotte. Delgato mafia clan."

"The Delgato mafia? I heard that clan was killed off years ago due to a attack." the hitman said remember that one. It was way in the early times when the families were getting land to rule over. Not many was heard of this one so it could be a older story towards it." he explains this but Ava blinks looking at him then back at the photo. She tilts her head touching the picture then she really was confused seeing the photo and noticed a burnt out section but a little hand was seen. It must have belonged to a child.

"This is really confusing. I heard this mafia family was killed off. Never to be heard of again. How is this even possible.." she whispered but Henry thinks a little more then looks to Ava.

"We will figure this out. Come on, we might need time to find the next clue.." he held his hand out to Ava as she looks up to take his hand, standing up. They leave the destroyed boathouse with the items they found but she sets the items in the back seat with Henry and the hitman as she gets back to the front to drive them back home.

"This is a rare find. If this is true..what could this key and tape mean? I never seen Ava out like that before...maybe this is tied to her past?" he asked in his mind thinking while Ava drove the car. The hitman didn't say anything thinking himself but he looks to Henry.

"Maybe this is a new bigger clue. Maybe the story isn't being told fully here. We don't know-or you don't know the whole truth behind the lost mafia family, including the Delgato mafia family. Maybe if you head on back, you can look them up somehow. Even figure out what that key goes to." he sees Henry looking at it but he was worried looking at the key then at the front where he saw Ava's head. She was focused on driving but she was really confused to what is happening. What is going on? What's the story of this lost mafia family?

Hours later, they returned home as she opens the door for Henry and the hitman to head onside with her following behind looking silent. They all went in as Henry goes to work but he sees a butler walk over holding a box that was delivered but he looks confused seeing it was something from his mother. She always seems to ask how her son was doing even during her retirement with her husband. He always sends letters but he will respond to it later.

He gets to his office setting everything down but he checks the tape seeing it was old but it was written with a letter saying for our daughter. He didn't know if this was for the heir or the lost daughter. The hitman was looking through some old files on his watch but they were at work while Ava stood guard.

"This is troubling. We don't know if that's the case Henry. We don't know if-"

"I don't know...it's a guess......but it's possible." he said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:58 pm

he seemed distracted and was processing everything he found out. it was fairly certain she had much deeper ties to this delgato family and she was trained to forget such things. perhaps her service was a result of this training and the real her was underneath it all. he begins to hunger for the true nature of his faithful servant and wish to give her anything she wished and desired.

he also was developing deep emotional attachment to her that were growing into a certain fondness. knowing this family name made him think of cats for some reason and it might be a clue to him. she bore the mark she had the birthright and she even seemed ot have the memory loss usually accompanying such victims of traumatic events. he knew she was not taken by anyone and as he thinks about her a powerful desire took hold of his mind to make her his woman.

not merely a servant or a toy but a true equal. if he could reotre her memories personality and family history ot her she may even consider staying with him since he was now inexorably drawn into these matters out of duty. he also had his own vongola heritage to consider as well and he knew that something was going to come about due to the passing of the previous boss.

no succesor was named so there must be contention for such a reknowned position. the officials would contact him if he was indeed able to be acandidate but his own investigations were proving to have two directions and two goals that may be linked together along down the road.

she caught him stareing at her while his mind was buzzing with thoughts and ideas about how to help her and secure his own powerbase in the mafia communuty.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:14 pm

"Is their something wrong, sir?" he hears Ava's voice focusing while his eyes looks into her own. The jade green colors showing such beauty compared to his dark golden brown eyes. This was a real discovery but he was curious as to what other links lead to this. He had to learn as much as possible to help her and know of the lost birthright. If she was able to open the box then it tells something is going on or missing.

"No Ava, nothing is wrong. How are you feeling though? Are you alright?" he sees her look down but gives a light nod.

"Yes. I'm alright sir. You don't have to worry about me. Shall I prepare some tea for you and the hitman? You could be busy trying to figure this out." she offers but Henry thinks again wondering about the future with her. This could be a real jackpot for him. He didn't know just how dangerous this Delgato mafia family was. Was it that dangerous that they had to be taken out?

His eyes looks from Ava then towards the tape that was in the box. Maybe their was a clue here. He picks it up and looks at it seeing the small message but he turns to insert the tape into a VCR to see if it plays. The hitman and Ava were confused before he pushes play seeing static on the tape. Maybe it was just a fool's prank?

The three of them waited till a picture was showing on the tv. It seems to be some old building where the same people on the photo was talking at a table. Their was a map resting in the middle of the table while hearing the male speaking out some plan in order to try making the wars not happen. Of course other leaders refused this idea but he slams his fist on the table yelling at them.

Giving warnings of the divided cities that will cause chaos but only with the true next possible fight happening. The woman was seen there too but she was holding a little girl that was sleeping in her arms.

"Interesting...." the hitman mutters as Ava watches the video but so did Henry. The video went to static then shows the man looking at the little girl to pet the top of her head. He was saying she was going to be the next heir to the family in hopes of leading them to victory. They were indeed powerful that their was even more dangerous weapons in the back of the video showing. Henry and the hitman was shocked seeing these weapons because they were powerful enough to wipe out a building that hits it.

'Weapons from the past.....those were said to never been made before. This family actually made them?!' Henry thought in shock seeing this on the video but it changes into static before showing another view. A building was seen but the same group from before was there. It showed a few people firing out in a battle but the woman was hiding with the little girl that was shot in the arm. The mother was firing back to keep her child safe till the man was rushing over to get the remaining survivors out of there. The vid goes to static.

It shows the little girl held by a group of slave owners that walks away when the two that was guarding here was shot in the head. The man said something of the Delgato mafia family ending here that night and to break the mind of the young heir. It shows them branding her wrist with the slave mark of some kind. It's when she went through horrible life till growing up as a young teenager.

The video shows her chained down against the wall with the top off but her naked upper body was heavily soaked in cold water. She was shaking with her face not shown as she was getting the tattoo on her back. It looks like the same kind Ava had. Henry and the hitman were shocked but they see her struggling trying to break free before getting hit in the head with a metal bar. Blood was seen hitting the lense of the camera till she passed out when they were finishing up. The vid shows her knocked out but thanks to that in a few days, she lost her memory to what was going on and of her childhood life. She was trained to become a sex slave for other mafia leaders that bought her.

"............."

Ava had no words seeing this but she grips the sword handle wondering why these images from the vid hurt her? Was this because of her? Who was the heir and why did she bear the same mark. The video kept playing before it goes to black showing the end. It seems to be missing a part to the video but some new location was shown on the screen. It could be leading to the second and final tape that could answer what happened to her.

"..Seems it's a lot more than we thought, Henry.." the hitman said seeing his hand closed into a fist angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 pm

henry shewdly guessed this was indeed ava and it made sense now. he began to think she could never love him for what happened to her and started to blame himself for thinking bout her romantically. this didnt change how he felt about her anor did it change his wishes. but it did make him wary of trying to pursue shuch a relationship without her say so.

he remembered he did buy her. he remembered they said she couldnt be trianed very well but she had never disobeyed his orders. he now understood what they meant and he grew angry at the things done to her but not at her. at the ones who put her through this.

"ava. i think if you grip your sword any larder you will damage it. please relax and lets explore other evidence." he said and she took notice of her gripa n the tightness of it on her sword.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:53 pm

"S..sorry sir. I didn't mean that." she said quietly to him but Henry sighed looking at the table thinking about it. He only remains quiet thinking she would only wish to end the lives of what did this to her. Or hope to make something else. She just sighed but rubs the back of her wrist.

"*Sighs* We need to find more clues just to be sure..in some way." he said while Ava looks to him worried since he was thinking about it. He did love her still but shook the negative thoughts in his mind. He wanted her happy but staying with him forever. He saw her breath to see the video stop playing after a while.

"Alright, we need to think of something in order to make this work. We will be looking for the other boxes to see what else happens." he said to Ava and the hitman.

"IF that's what you wish. I think the video shows a clue. A old warehouse. Maybe their is something hidden there. Or at least at the old location. This way, we can get more clues after a while." he said looking silent as Ava and Henry looks to the hitman thinking about his words. That's possible.

"......"

"We are to move to the next location now. We need to think of something." he said standing up but seeing the curious point after a while. The two of them goes ahead to leave out with Ava following. She was hoping to think this is a joke. However, they will learn more. She will do her best either way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:56 pm

he made sure to look for identifying detail on this warehouse and he rmembered seeing a specific wall. it was old. and that meant he could compare it to others and find it with a search. he decided to make it a personal search with only the three of them keeping it between them only. he said a few pissible locations near the docks and she knew hew as getting cloer because her memory seemed to respond to that.

"one of the oldest locations maybe?" she asks and he nodded.

"very good that was what i was thinking too. we can check the city records and inspect the oldest brickwalled warehouses probably one not in use since such things would be discovered and one that is gaurded as well." he said and the hitman was impressed with this boss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:00 pm

They get in his car as she drives once more, heading down road. The cars passing by them while Ava was silent wondering what is happening to her. She was thinking about this but didn't know what was going on. This made her see the two thinking in silence. They kept thinking to themselves till he looks out seeing the near docks. It seems to be passing by them with nothing else.

"......"

"....." the hitman remains quiet even looking quiet in some moments. He was curious to what is happening and it leaves him wondering about the future. Henry loved Ava and he was hoping she will stay by his side no matter what. He wanted no one else either way. He just sighed seeing this. In a few hours, they show up in another location seeing the warehouses near by.

"...Seems we showed up." the hitman said as Henry sees the building but it sees to be old. The three of them didn't say anything seeing this that they get out of the car looking around. Was this the right place? The right building? They wouldn't know till Henry takes a quick look around. Ava didn't move looking around but she didn't do much keeping her guard up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:22 pm

they moved efficiently and quietly checkignthe perimiter and sure enought his "abandoned" warehouse was guarded. the hitman pulled out his gun and henry did the same and they both attatch silencers.

two quiet puffs and the guards ere down opening the way for them to inspect the place. it was locked but searching the gaurs ava found a key and clues to who their boss was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:38 pm

The boss was speaking with some other guards, showing a group of new slaves being prepared for selling off. He knew other mafia gangs will enjoy these new maids and butlers or hopes for good prices for them. She sees the mafia leader chuckling as he was blowing smoke from his cigar waiting for the next leader to come and buy his new row. Ava didn't know why but this place was leaving a angry sensation around her. She goes to find Henry and the hitman while they were already meeting with her.

"Did you find anything Ava?"

"Yes sir. The key to the main gates and this other item..some sort of bar code with a box." she said but they look at the box before he takes it. Ava remains quiet wondering what is happening till she sees the mafia boss already getting ready to leave for the sell when the main gates opened showing the three.

"Hmmmm?" he looks over seeing this but figures it's the guards giving a update. "Where have you boys been? The guarding shift isn't over yet." he said smoking more.

"I'm afraid your boys are busy right now. So...I hope you don't mind speaking with another mafia leader." Henry said while aiming his gun to the leader with the hitman. He looks confused seeing this but he chuckled seeing them then looks to Ava.

"I'm not doing anything wrong here. Just working on my business. Selling new fresh slaves can do that you know? Already made a living in money thanks to it. Are you here to buy another?" he asked Henry but he shook his head to look at him.

"No but I'm here to ask a question you could help me answer."

"And that is?" he said chuckling to blow more of the cigar smoke in Henry's face. He ignores the smell but waves it off.

"You had bought this warehouse right? Did you know any story behind it? Including the sells you made?" he asked seeing the leader chuckling a bit.

"I think you mean my father? He was the one that first owned this place. It used to be a old hideout to some old mafia family before they got killed. I hear one was sold off but no one knows where she was." he said but Henry glares to look at him then shows a photo with Ava's slave mark.

"Then explain this. Have you seen this?" he asked but the man blinks seeing it then looks to Henry.

"That's a pretty old mark. No one's seen that in years...why are you asking?" he said but Henry lowers the pic to look at Ava. "Because I think your father sold someone to me baring that mark." he points to Ava as she was looking silent to him. The leader didn't respond but he feels some unease anger from Ava.

"Hold on; isn't that the same woman your own family bought years ago? Why is she-"

"Answer me. Did you see the mark and when?" he asked again.

"Years ago. The one baring that mark is very special. No memory of the past but..I heard something of a weird box that was laying around. My father already has it in the office but gave it to me. Said something of returning it to the heir but we don't know if that heir is alive or dead. If someone knew the combination then yeah."

"Bring the box down....." Henry orders as the leader snickered.

"And if I don't?"

"Then you'll be good practice for my guard to get target practice." he sees Ava ready when ordered but the leader sighed, thinking it's a waste of time that he orders one guard to get the box. The three waited when seeing the guard come back with a blue and white metal box this time. As the first one; locked with a 6 number code lock this time.

"Good luck trying to solve it. No one has been able to open that thing..might sell it for money." he joked as Henry looks at it then hands it to Ava. He wonders if she'll have the same reaction as she held it.

"Your giving it to your guard? What good will that-" he got hushed by Henry while seeing Ava hold it before her eyes went to the same trance that she begins moving the numbers on the lock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:45 pm

henry keeps his gun trained on the boss and steps away to keep her an dhim in his line of sight so he could watch her and the boss at the same itme. the hitman was also aiming at a different angle and they had the boss covered. the cuaght him off guard and it was certain he couldnt do anything.

they watch as she enters the code and th ebox unlocks with a click.

even the othe rboss was curious what was inside and his cigara shes fell as he trembled with excitemnt at finally having a mystery solved. henry was careful not to take his gaze completely way form the other boss and he glanced at her and the box as his own curiosity claimed him.

the hitman was a professional and keeps he boss in his sights witht he gun on him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content