Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:05 pm

Inside the box was another tap but their was a letter addressed to someone. Another old key and some other things. Rings and a bracelet. She tilts her head looking at the items before the box was set down while Henry and the hitman sees the tap and the letter.

"Ava? What is it?" Henry asked as the three men see her snap out of it again but sees the items before she noticed the note. Her eyes were looking at it then picks it up showing a message with a name. The words said: "To the heir of the Delgato mafia family, Sophia Ava Delgato a.k.a "Ava".

"..The letter is addressed to her?" the boss said seeing her slowly open the letter and shows a message inside.

"This could have more information but to confirm if this is true. It's not possible..could it?" the hitman was shocked but Henry was even more shocked as she lifts up the letter looking at it. She didn't look at the other three or the guards around them before she begins reading it out,

"To our little Ava,

By the time you get this letter, we will be dead. Many of our followers in the clan have been slain/killed but a couple remain. They are scattered through the city waiting for the heir to return to them. All they know is that the heir will return to take rule over this city once again. We hope when you find this letter, you remember your true birthright. Me and your mother, were so blessed to have a sweet little girl like you. Showing that cute smile and filling our world with happiness. You my child, are the first born daughter of us. To take over the Delgato mafia family name to show we will always come back. From the day you were born to the day you grew, we were happy living among the people in the city together. However, it changed during one day.

This city took you from us. From your family as a little young girl. The sellers of other mafia families took you from us and sold you off as a sex slave or personal slave to do their bidding without fail. That explaining the slave mark on your wrist and hand. It took time for them to break you which resulted in something making you lose your memory. However, you were given the Delgato family tattoo on your back thanks to a undercover Delgato member. He wanted to help you remember who you are when you were older but It's possible now he's dead after they found him out.

My child, the clan hasn't died but is reborn through you. We want you to rule and live the family name and hope to have an heir in the later future. Maybe someone to love you even with your dangerous powerful status. Please be happy and safe but if you don't believe me, the tape will tell you. Their was the first one but it got hacked and some footage isn't seen clearly. This will show that. Also, please keep the key with you that will have some important value of the weapons the other mafia families have tried to find. You are the only one that knows of the location.

You've seen them and it's locked in your memory. We figure the other families will try at everything to find you and keep you as a guard but we hope the one from the Noxford mafia family will read our request in order to find you and buy you. I know this this a lot but your mother and I want you happy.

As I said, please keep the Delgato family name strong. The rings in the box were mine. Each one showing your power through the city. The rings represent the power of you owning the other families. This whole city..it's really yours my dear. Your the main boss now meaning you own everything. The buildings, the expenses, money, even the mafia leaders are to listen to you. our family is the top dogs but they were doing everything to take us out. They weren't expecting us to have a child which was you.

The bracelet is your mothers and that tattoo you bare. Your mother has the same one but it's bigger. We know deep down you are shocked but trust us, you are the head Delgato mafia leader or in other words the godfather of this city. Our little Sophia, please take care and live your life. Don't let anything take your birthright away. Bring down the ones that destroyed that and build it up. Show this city no mercy if they anger you. Our daughter. Our precious light.

We love you, our little princess.

Mom and dad.

"......." Ava's eyes widen in shock reading this but she didn't see the shock on Henry, the hitman, and the bosses faces. Ava or in other words, Sophia was the living heir and she was the godfather of this city?!?

"H..How..how is this..p..possible." she whispered the words looking at the letter then to the items left for her. Her parents were really a powerful Mafia group the Delgato mafia family? She was told they were dead but in truth, she was the rightful heir to it and this city. Even the hitman was shocked by this.

"By gods..so it's true. the real birth heir to the city..s...she was alive all this time." he mutters.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:58 am

henry didnt know what to say or do. he could read the note but it was closed before he got to the end becuase she held it to her heart. her memory may return in time but did she wish to remmber? knowing this she maybe hthought she couldnt be with her boss the way she wanted anymore. but maybe she could.

she looked at him and saw a determined man who would do anythign for her and his people. he was working like his own kingpin and working to stablize the unstable mafia world after the death of the volgola 10. she thought maybe just maybe he would be a good leader for her family when she rebuilt it. and now she had a goal. a real goal besides serving her master.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm

"......" She didn't respond or did anything looking at Henry but he looks back at her wondering if she was alright or was all this too much for her? Her memories were broken true but she didn't remember much before looking at the items given to her. She slowly stood up holding them but the leader was nervous wondering if she was furious with him for keeping the box.

"..Ava.."

"Hey, easy. We don't know if she's angry or upset. She could be both." the hitman warns Henry but she was looking silent thinking about this for a while. The men didn't say anything but the leader hears the gates slam open showing his armed guards. They took aim towards Ava as she hears it. Her eyes look at them while seeing them but she didn't move too much.

"Drop your weapons, missy. We don't want to hurt you." One said in warning but she slowly sets the box down but turns to face them. The leader got nervous but looks to his guards.

"Hey, don't do anything boys. Just lower your weapons." he warns but they were confused still aiming at her.

"But sir, she seems dangerous. We need to help you. So again, lower your weapons." he warns but Ava remains quiet slowly holding the hilt of her blade pulling it out. She didn't move but they was about ot take aim before she did a vertical slice. The guards were confused but they tried to shot when the guns didn't do anything. All they did was fall into pieces as they see her blade cut them through like butter.

They got scared seeing this but Ava lowers her blade glaring at them as they got scared backing up but she slowly looks back at her master and the hitman. They didn't say anything but the leader was nervous seeing that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:30 pm

"ava. dont kill them" henry commands and he stepped in front of her. the men were scared never seeing sword skills like hers and they flee even the mob boss that they wer eholding captive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:38 pm

She looks at him but her green eyes darken still feeling mad about all this. However, hearing his words calmed her down to lower her blade putting it away. She turns away from him to calm herself down while the leader was shaking looking at Henry calm his guard down.

"So..the guard was the main mafia boss of all of us. Who would have known.." the hitman said as Henry sighed seeing her silent now. She walks over to pick up the box carefully in her hands while she sees the rings and bracelet. She only looks at them while holding the letter in her hand as Henry looks to the hitman.  

"Amazing. She really is something else...such power too.." he said under his breath.

"Don't......." he said silent but that only made one remaining quiet as Henry was worried about her.

"........"

The others were silent after a while but they were looking at them then sees Ava looking quiet. That will make her sit and wait for her master or savior to do something. She was only remaining quiet after a while.

"Ava.." Henry sees her silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:59 pm

"why dont you treat me like a woman?" she asks him suddenly and he didnt understand. senmsing that she rephrased. "what i mean is you treat me like a tool or a person for hire. but never as a woman... am i not beautiful to you?" she asks him and he didnt know what to say.

"i guess maybe becuase i know the type of treatment you recieved and i wante to spare you that treatment." he said hesitantly trying not to upset her. she wasnt upset. she thought about it hard.

"so you dont treat me like a woman because you are afraid i will fight against you?" he asks and he nodded.

"approximately. yes. your loyalty is important to me and i wont force you to do something you dont want." he said it sofly with care and love in his voice. it was similar to how he treats all of his people but the love in his voice was a major difference to her ears.

"what if... i wanted that... what if i was expecting that?" she asks and he thought about it.

"if that were the case then i would wait for you to act on your own or ask me for what you wish." he said thoughtfully and she looked down.

"are you going to stop this business with me?" she asks and her grip on her sword relaxes.

"yes." his voice was a growl clearly what they discovered about what happened to her made him as angry as it made her. she was surprised and placed her hand on his arm looking up at him.

"master if you do plan to help me with this i wont blame you for what they did. you saved me form it and always treated me fair." she said and he didnt knwo what to say. she was too precious to him and she seemed to have a wish of her own to be his in other ways
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:22 pm

"I understand but I still feel like you were treated like some slave. It wasn't right and yet they.....they just.... "He started to talk or try to but his head looks away calming himself down. The anger burning through him that he was seeing her stand up by his side trying to calm him.

"It's fine...I know it's been a hard time for me..and I might not remember a lot but it will come back in due time." she whispered to look down but sees the box now going ahead to carefully pick the rings and bracelet up. She looks at them for a while before starting to put the rings on her fingers slowly. The colors were still bright and they were put on just like how the women, or her mother, had them.

Ava slides the other bracelet on her wrist before she remains silent looking at them. She knew others would be asking what is going on. That or how she would tell the whole city of being back. Maybe till she regains her memory again. She only looks down then Henry pets her shoulder as she looks to him.

"I'm sorry you went through all this, Ava..I mean Sophia.." he said correcting himself but Ava looks down.

"You don't have to call me by my real name, sir. Either way, we should be heading out....." she said but turns to leave the warehouse as Henry and the hitman follows after her. She opens only remains silent again to start driving back home. The other two were wondering if she was alright after finding all this that it was making her remain lost in thought.

Henry was worried but he was thinking of what he could do to make her happy or at least see her smile. The drive home was silent that Ava gets to the front gates driving through. The front of Henry's home was seen with lights keeping it lit but it only leaving her heading up to her room after he dismissed her.

Ava leaves but Henry sighed rubbing the back of his head then sees the Hitman looking at him. "What's the matter?"

"How are you going to tell the whole city of the heir's return? You know they will think it's a joke unless you give proof. They will think your either asking for war or think this is a big joke. I wonder what you will do?" he asked but Henry wasn't sure. To be honest, he wanted to get back at the bastards for hurting Sophia but he didn't want to treat her like she was a tool. He only sighed but thinks.

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't want to hurt her and have her think I'm using her. She means a lot to me and is the only one I really trust." he said.

"I understand but the other mafia families will not really believe unless you show it to them. They would want proof to see if it's possible. Hearing the Delgato mafia family is still alive but broken up. Even the heir being alive. She would want to get revenge on them but...." he was thinking about it but Henry knew they would be angry because of it.

".......I just want her to be happy. I don't want her to feel like I'm using her."

"I'm sure your not...maybe just help her feel like she don't have to be a servant. She's a young beautiful woman that is feeling unsure and scared. She wants to at least feel like someone cares about her...just like the day you saved her. She is just unsure if you really mean that you care for her or will toss her..."

"I would never toss her like she's trash. I just...." he looks down thinking about her but remembering the day when they met. AT first, he thought she would just quit as the few others that was given the job of his guard. However, she wasn't a quitter. True, it took a while but she held on to be what she is now. Someone you shouldn't mess with or take for a fool.

"......."

"You just what?" he asked.

"*Sighs* Nothing. I'm just wanting to see her happy and have her know she means a lot. I don't want to take a wrong turn or step over a line with her....I don't want to hurt her..." he said.

".........You really should talk to her a lot more. Help her or at least help her feel like you really mean it. Because, if not, she'll think you won't and leave. That's what some would feel after something like that. It's not a pretty sight..." he warns but turns to retire to his room. This leaves Henry alone in the main hallway. With a sigh, he goes to his own room to rest up for the evening. Walking up the stairs, he was still worried about Ava as he knew she also had the tape so she could be watching it in her room to learn more about what was going on and what happened. He wouldn't bother her unless she came to him. For now, he heads on to his room passing hers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:40 pm

he didnt stop thinking she needed privacy but it seemed she wished to talk because she was in his room sitting on his bed.

"oh good evening ava. what can i do for you?" he asks setting his things down and putting them away. this hadnt been the first time she appeared here because she often gave reports to him in this room of his. and she had things on her mind.

"we need to talk." she said softly with less of her usually stern business demeanor. she rarely used her quiet side in private with him but it has happened before.

"what is on your mind?" he asks closing the closet and tossing his night shirt on the bed. he opened his suit and peeled it off and tossed it in the hamper

"does knowing all of these things change our relationship? are we... rivals now?" she asks and he stopped undressing to undo his tie.

"hmmm... not unless you want to break off. you are my most trusted associate. and you keep what is yours. not many have that kind of roll in my organization." he said to her inviting her to stay with him and express his faith in her dealings. it was up to her to answer and he tossed his tie into the hamper and kicked off his shoes and peeled off his socks. she grabbed her arm and keeps her eyes on him under her hair. she was thinking of what to say
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:42 pm

"...So...were still allies, even if I just found out I'm the main god father of this city?" she mutters these words but loud enough for Henry to hear from her lips. True, she just learned all this but it's a lot for one woman to take in. Her family being taken away from her. The city belonging to the Delgato mafia family. Even hearing of what really happened. She was just too lost in thought that Henry looks away to let her think.

"Of course. Your my most trusted ally and I wouldn't just break that. You and I have been together the moment they brought you into the family. You didn't know much at the time, being fragile as a kitten. It took many years for you to learn everything and even more. Now your a tigress and a very powerful one at that." He begins removing his tie again.

"Though, I was shocked you are the main heir and owner of the city were living in."

".....I guess I never knew because of it. Now I do though....and it's a little...shocking. Though, it's getting late Master Henry. You should get some sleep for tonight.." she grumbles under her breath to close her eyes to get some sleep this night. They all were tired but at least they were able to get the talking out.

"As I said, Ava..Or Sophia, this is your choice not mine. I would be very happy if you still remained by my side. If not, I'll respect that too. Letting you do with your choice of wanting to bring back your mafia family..." he wouldn't stop her and this shocked Ava. Honestly, she was shocked hearing this from him. Henry was willing to let her go even if to restore the balance of her family. Her bloodline. All she did was grip her arm tightly that her nails cut into her skin.

"........."

"I know this is a lot to take in, Ava but don't let this cloud your thoughts. Just do what you believe is good for you."

"....Then..it's fine for me to still remain by your side, master? I don't want to cause a mess or anything. I know I have to learn more but maybe..their is another way for this to work. I still owe you my life after your family saved me. You could have killed me off, shipped me away to another family, or left me for dead but you took me in.." she mutters seeing him now toss his pants into the hamper before turning to walk over to the other side of his bed to get dressed in his night ware.

"........That's your choice, Ava. I won't choose for you even thought I'm happy to hear you wouldn't wish to leave after all the years we been through. You have protected me and did so well in serving me. It wouldn't be the same without you either way." he said.

"*Sighs*...I understand sir.." she whispered looking down but Henry looks at her after he got dressed to walk over and stood in front of her. He saw her head looking down but he knew all of this was a lot for Ava to take in. Knowing her real name, her real family's death. Everything was like a big lie buried under ground from her so she couldn't know the truth. It was insane. To her either way.

All Henry did was sigh and run his fingers through his hair. "Ava, listen to me. I'm happy that you are understanding your real family's history but this is your family. Your the main leader to it..."

"Even though I've served your family over the years? What if I can't really understand or remember much of my family? What if I just wanted someone to....treat me like I'm a real person? A real woman? Not some slave or machine obeying orders every second? Why can't I just understand that?"

"You shouldn't think of it so negative wise, Ava. I really wish for you to stay by my side. I'm sure we can figure something out so you don't leave but we can keep working together as one. Something shouldn't worry you too much and this is between you and me. I know it's still mind blowing but remember, we are here to help you Ava. I'm here to help you." He slowly reaches to touch her cheek and lift her head up.

Her eyes were hidden behind the bangs of her hair that he looks at her carefully. "Just believe me on this. Feeling negative emotions will harm you more than you think. Just know your always someone I trust. As my side guard but....also as a woman." he said.

"..I....see. I understand sir. I guess I was over worried as usual. I just wanted to know." She stood up slowly but turns to head to the bedroom door as he saw her wearing a really long t-shirt that covers her slender body but her arms were at her sides when getting to the door. She stops to look down but sighed seconds later.

"I wish you good night sir...see you in the morning." she mutters opening the door and closes it shut quietly. Henry was in his room now but goes to bed thinking about this. If Ava was this worried about it, she could have talked with him. He just didn't want to lose her. He trusts her with his life and she did the same for him. This just made him lay in bed looking to the side, showing a empty space for another. Maybe in the future they will know more about one another....for now, he was just tired. Ava went and got back to her room but looks to the tv seeing a paused part of some video.

She noticed the burned pics that hang in her room but Ava was told these were destroyed in the last war. Yes, so many lost their lives but she just felt sick remembering so much blood and bodies. For now, she lays in her bed rubbing her arms to get some sleep just like Ken did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:41 am

the next day she couldnt ignore how she was treatd by henry. he was much more respectful to her and less joking and snarking. he gave her less menial tasks and more responsible ones but keeping her close to him. neither of them spoke of the last nights events but if she wanted to she could.

she chose to let things be and still had her wishes. one wish must have been to be with him because she would linger keeping herself in his sight almost telling him to make her his woman. more things she preferred were happening now. the music choices were more her thing the colors were slowly going to her favorites and the suits he wore were the ones she always preferred on him.

she noticed also he had taken great pains to track down her favorite foods because now they were waiting for her after she makes his food. when she asks the maids or butlers they only said they thought she would like to have her meals at the same time as him.

they ate together now and he was not as ravening as he usually was. he took measured bites and they discussed her plans for the future of "their" organization. their not his. he was already thinking of her as an equal partner but acting like it for a change was a bit unsettling but she couldnt help but be flattered by his high opinion of her.

"y-you dont have to do this much." she said to him not expecting such a return from her wishes.

"i havent done enough" he countered making ehr flush more

"seriously any more and i might faint." she said trying to hide her growing affections for him

"you wont faint. you arent that weak." he said and he cups her cheek with his hand looking into her eyes. he always liked her eyes and how they watched his every move. looking into her eyes like this was usually a way to remember her but this time he wanted to be closer to her. his feelings have not changed they were always this strong but he held back not knowing exactly how she wished to be treated. but knowing some part of it he was able to let his feelings have a say in his interactions with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:08 am

She felt her face burning from embarrassment from everything Henry was doing for her. Even treating her like a equal partner that would rule this family by his side for a good long while. It was nice however, feeling his hand touch her cheek like this. Gazing into her eyes like she was a treasure. A rare treasure that he was very lucky to have in his life.

"Y..you're too kind, sir. Way too kind to a someone like me. It feels nice that you are caring about going this far in making me feel equal to you." she mutters.

"But that's fair isn't it? You were treated like some slave in the past but not here. I won't do that to you...you don't deserve that." he still kept holding her cheek but she felt her heart flutter from the simple touch. He seriously was going to make her faint but he was right; she's too strong for that.

Her face was burning even worse seeing how he just kept staring at her to suddenly turn her head away trying to calm herself down. This got Henry confused but didn't avert his gaze from her. She did seem flush but he was doing this to prove a point. Ava was important to him and this made him wish to keep doing everything to make her feel she was the same as he was.

Ava averted her gaze from him still feeling flushed but Henry didn't want that. "S..sorry sir...this is all too much even for you. I'm not even....I mean, even as a godfather to the city and a mafia leader..I...." her voice was even softer now that Henry reaches to turn her head back to him so they were looking at each other deeply in the eyes.

"You are. You're worth it and you are being treated equal, Ava or Sophia. Besides, I know this is so sudden but you deserve it. I know it was hard when we first me way back in the past when you had no thought of what my family would do with you..but look at you now. Your grown and became so much more different now."

".................."

"Even now..you really have changed but for the better...I just want you happy..." he was so sweet but his voice was soothing that it made her and him look at one another that she just couldn't help it.

"..S..sir...."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just a.....a bodyguard right now. Even if I found this out, my orders were.....to keep you safe and not let my heart be swayed...isn't that what I was trained to be? Just that?"

"......Not anymore. You can just be you, Ava. Your not just a bodybuard. Your my partner..."

"Y..Your..p..partner?"

"Yes. I want you to remain by my side forever..I don't want you to leave me but if you wish to, I won't stop you. I just...I just want to be sure your happy with your choice. Just be yourself Ava......"

"........" She felt her heart beating within her chest, still feeling him hold her cheek but Ava feels his hand still rubbing there that they were almost leaning into one another. She felt her eyes close half way feeling something strong burning in her heart. Even for him, it was the same strong feeling. He shouldn't be going too far but this feeling was growing even more powerful. He remembers the day he first met Ava or Sophia, coming into the home with his father and right hand man.

He remembers that day like it was yesterday.........

She stood there in dirty clothing, wet from the pouring rain, mud being in her hair that her eyes lost their glow as a child. Her body was coated in cuts, whip marks, and burns. The mother was worried seeing the little girl and Henry was confused but not sure of what he could say.

"Love, who is this little girl?"

"This little one..is going to be Henry's new bodyguard. I know she's just a child but she'll be trained to help our son. To protect and care for him like a servant. We were able to find her after the wild fire accident in the down port warehouse. The little was under some rubble but she seems to have been through hell......." he explains seeing the maids close the main doors but he looks to the little girl with his righthand man looking to a maid and butler.

"Take the girl to get washed up and feed her. She will be ready within two weeks for training. Understand?"

"Yes sir..." They walk over to take the girl's hand as she didn't even fight back, letting them take her into the room. However, she passes Henry as he looks to her even noticing her tattoo and slave mark on her. AT this age, he didn't understand it but his mother pets the top of his head.

"Mom, do you really think that girl will....."

"Don't worry honey, she'll be fine. *Looks to her husband* Are you sure this is fair? She seems like she's suffered a great deal..Maybe we should just take her in as our own and help her.." she mutters but her husband sighed looking to her.

"We could but I don't think it will fit. I think her being taken in and trained will help her. Besides, this will help Henry out too. They can help one another and maybe in the future too.."

"..Hmmmm.." she was thinking about it feeling Henry hold her hand then she felt her husband's hand touching her cheek as he looks at her. She blushes from the touch then sees his gentle smile.

"Trust me, we will help her and treat her as family. It might be odd at first but she'll grow into the family soon..you can trust me." he sees her look at him but nods, trusting him.

That was when he was 10 years old and she just turned 10 that day too. Her birthday was the same day his family took her in. True, she began her training over the years from that day where they cleaned her up, fed her, gave her new clothes and trained her. Having her learn everything she had to in order to be Henry's personal bodyguard and servant.

It was hard at first true when finding out she was somewhat sick but she was healed up after a few days. The training was hard even when he saw it sometimes but she just kept at it. She learned well even after the accident when the right hand man tried to kill Ava due to knowing something about her but was dead.

Shot by his father when finding her bleeding to death by his righthand man. Of course they healed her but she was afraid of someone helping her or being touched. That changed when she got the first kind touch from Henry as she was looking at him. Her eyes were dead inside when he did but this made the younger Henry tense up remembering.

"Don't worry, me and my family will protect you. I know you will be my bodyguard one day but....we will treat you like your family here. You won't be hurt ever again..." his younger self said but she only shook hearing that for the first time, her tears flowed down her cheeks. Her dead eyes looks at him showing a small shine of light when whispering, ".....T...tha..nk....yo...u.." that's when she passed out from the pain and started trusting him and the family."

Henry remembers that day like it was nothing else but a memory of what Ava went through. Now, here she was grown up but sitting here with him. After finding out the real truth of her bloodline but their was more to it. He knew it. They keep looking at one another that their lips almost touched till....

"Sir, you have a phone call.."

Henry and Ava snaps out of it as she pulls back quickly, hiding her really red blush as Henry clears his throat to look up. A butler had a phone for him as he takes it and answers it. "Yes?............Ah, so you got my message about the new locations. Have you found anything?" he was speaking on the phone while Ava was calming herself down shaking her head.

"....I understand. Thank you...." he said hanging up the phone then sets it back down for the butler to walk off. That's when another walks over speaking to Henry in his ear. He listens then looks at him then nods. "Please send him in."

"...What's the matter?" she asked after calming down, the blush was gone but leaves a light pink tint in her cheeks.

"I called for someone to come help us with something. He's a reader of old tattoos and of their meanings. I figure since we are still learning more about your tattoo..it could hold some history or story to something. Even to your family.." he said when seeing the doors open showing a male there. He was looking around while walking down the stairs heading into the main dinning hall. He was holding some books in his right arm but he looks to see both Ava and Henry.

".....I'm here like you asked sir, I hope I was not late." he said seeing Henry stood up and shook his head. One of his hands holding out to shake.

"Your not. Thank you for coming. I was hoping you would be able to help me with something. I need to have the tattoos and mark on my guard read. If your able to.." he said seeing him blink and nod.

"Sure. I'll be as much help as I can sir. If the lady wishes for that..I will be happy to help." he said but he wouldn't unless Ava agrees. She did wish to learn more of her history but she only nods, accepting the terms.

With this said, they were now in a private room in the house with her looking away. Henry, the reader, and reborn was in the room while he was getting ready to do the reading on Ava's tattoo and mark.

"Alright, we should be ready. Ummm, Miss Ava right? Would you be so kind as to remove your shirt please?" he asked as Ava didn't say anything but she slowly relaxed starting to undo her dark grey blouse with each button. True, Henry didn't want any other man to see her but he wanted to know. Second, Ave did agree with this because she wanted to learn more of her family history.

She removes the buttons and pulls her shirt down exposing the old tattoo. The shirt was set down on the table, moving her really long soft hair to over her right shoulder so they could see it. Ava relaxed while looking at the wall as the reader was shocked seeing such a old marking on someone. "Goodness; this one is really really old..I've never seen one so old before an yet it still looks fresh and new...." he mutters adjusting his glasses but begins trying to study the tattoo on Ava's back and upper neck.

Henry and Neborn waited as he was starting his work.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:59 pm

"make sure you dont move alright." she was told and she did her best. she couldnt stop thinking about how her master was looking at her and then she shakes her head remembering that he called her partner now. she stopped moving before being told again and neborn was carefully examining the marks

henry was taking in every detail and she felt his gaze wandering across her back. she shivers a bit as the room felt cold and neborn was still thinking about the mark and its artist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:15 pm

"This is really a rare piece of art. Whoever did this really was taking in every detail and mark. The colors are old true but they still show something." the reader keeps examining the tattoo but he adjusted his glasses to look at a book that was really really old and turns a few pages. "Lets see......"

While he was doing his work, Ava remains still but keeps making sure her back was still shown not her back. She was looking down still relaxing herself while Henry was watching her. He didn't say much but Reborn was silent waiting himself. They noticed the reader going through another book but keeps the really old one open to a certain page.

"Miss Ava? You had this tattoo since you were a little girl right?" he asked.

"Yes....since I was brought here to the Noxford family." she mutters.

"Interesting..I know the Noxford family used to have different types of messages or images to show off their power so this could be part of it." He mutters looking at it. He keeps looking into the tattoo deeper that he notices something in the middle. Two dragons spinning around a rose. A black one. He stops thinking for a second but quickly looks to his books. Henry and Reborn were confused from his quick movements before opening a book that was black with the same rose seen in the tattoo.

"What's the matter? Did you find something?" He heard Henry ask that he looks to him.

"The old rose. It's a old image that the Delgato mafia family had. Their main symbol was of a pitch black rose. It's said this flower was grown by this family but they hid so many stories in the past. So much. From the old times, not many knew about this family that it results into many things they done in the past. Including the leaders. Mr. and Mrs. Robbie and Charlotte Delgato. She was the one that bears this same tattoo. The same design, the same color but the two animals around the black rose was two snakes. Charlotte was the mafia leader as the main leader or main threat."

"Threat?" Henry and reborn said at the same time really confused.

"Yes."

"Hold on; I thought the husband was the Delgato main family. You mean it was ruled over by women over the years?" he asked seeing the reader look and give a nod.

"Exactly. The Delgato family is a full family of women that was added on every year. The husbands were the ones that came in the family. They had their last names changed to the Delgato mafia family but they could keep their names. They were really dangerous women in the family due to their power and strength. These tattoos prove that power even the ranks. The wife Charlotte had the snakes proves her rank. Their were others for bears, butterflies, dogs, cats, etc. Different animals." he mutters thinking while looking to this tattoo.

"But for miss Ava, she seems to have the dragons around the rose. That's the highest rank in the family. It seems the dragons are the most feared. It's strong but it's really shocking. Unless......no way. I read only the true heir has this tattoo on their back or any part of their body. Showing their status. How.."

He didn't say anything looking to Henry then to Ava then his eyes widen more to look shocked. "No way..you mean.....she's the heir to the Delgato mafia family?!"

"....Yes, she is the heir of the Delgato family. Even though her memories are...."

"Broken." the reader finishes then looks to the tattoo then sees the slave mark. "That explains the other mark on her. This is the mark of a playbunny slave. She was going to be a pleasure slave to the highest bidder. Or whoever was holding her captive when they found her or killed the family. I heard the other women was killed off or was sold but never heard of again. I figure the women in the family have suffered something but we don't know. Anyway...it's shocking to learn this.." he mutters.

"......." Ava looks down but she still relaxed either a way. She was silent because of it that she was thinking of her family. The women that ruled the city were killed off or sold like sex slaves.

"It's sad though. The women from that mafia clan were always friend while most were always tough. However...I wonder about it.If these women ruled the city then someone took the leaders out one by one.." he said explaining this to Henry and Reborn.

"So they were taken out......." Henry said now growing angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:59 am

henry made sure to take in every note even as his temper rises. it wasnt much longer before he begins to think about letting this city go and returning her to the top. he was ambitious but he didnt guess that the leading families did this just to gain powe her family had. this made him have to step up his plans and take over as soon as possible rather than enjoying the looks on the old farts faces as he took over one by one.

she felt his rising anger aand concern for her and she felt her heart swelling in love for her master. true he didnt know what her marks mean but he hadnt ever tried ot force her and that made her wish to offer herself to him later. he was feeling for her some very dark emotions. rage anger and he realized that his family also gained power back then and he felt like he was responsible.

she would have to change that thought in him she didnt blame him and she plans a conversation with him on their way home. maybe they would be very late or maybe they would be home on time and retreat to be alone together. reborn smiles saying nothing seeing her feelings growing into more towards henry and henry showing more of his desire to connect with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:46 pm

"Anyway, the tattoo tells many stories but I'm shocked the heir is alive and well. Everyone was thinking she was killed off or sold to the slave trader. I am happy to hear you are safe and alive miss Delgato." he stood back showing respect to Ava as she pulls her grey blouse back up to put her shirt on.

"..You don't have to do that. I know I'm..or my family was the head rulers of this city but I don't remember much. Maybe in due time I'll remember but...I don't know if that's possible. What if I don't?" she was unsure if she'll remember the memories of this of the Delgato family. The men looks to her as she turns back around after fixing her shirt.

"Well, that's a possible choice but your memories are always with you. Sometimes it takes something to help trigger it. Maybe the boxes? Your tattoo speaks of them so they might hold some clues. Like the rings you are wearing. I figure they were your mothers?" The reader asked seeing Ava look at her hand bearing the rings.

"Yes..they were my mothers. Charlotte was her name. I never seen her but only remember her face from the pictures inside the box..." she mutters thinking about it while the reader sighed closing his book.

"Well, miss Ava. The tattoo holds more stories but they will only show to the other that is your partner or well..how do I say this? Your love partner. The tattoo is under some new text that I'm unable to read. Only your true love can see the truth so I only can read so much from you." he explains as she blinks hearing this.

"Love?" she tilts her head that her heart was beating rapidly as she calms down to grip her shirt. That emotion was something she's sometimes felt but only when it was near her master. But it was forbidden because all her life she was to be his guard. Maybe this was a change. He nods seeing her look at her.

"Yes. The tattoos is for the women but the men is given the choice of bearing the Delgato mafia tattoo mark on their arm. However, this is unless they are alright with that choice. I figure whoever you fall in love with will get that chance. For now, your memories will show in due time, that's what I'm guessing. Just take the time to learn more." he said showing a smile as she looks down thinking about it.

"I see.....thank you for the help." she mutters hugging herself at the thought. He gives a nod but turns to Henry and Reborn holding a call card. "Here, if you wish for me to help you with anything else, go ahead and give me a call. I'll hurry over if you find something that is connected. Their is more to that mark but it's not for my eyes. In truth, it will show in time." he said before the three excuse themselves to head on home.

They were heading back home but since the drive was a long way, they were silent for the time being. Henry was thinking about what he should do but Ava was silent, driving the car back home. She didn't know what to do but this was leading to questions. Was she not meant to be his guard? That's possible but it only made her grip the steering wheel. They keep on driving but it was already growing dark as the sun sets driving through the city. Henry was looking out the window thinking about what he said but both him and her were thinking to themselves.

The car gets to the front of the mansion as she parks and opens the door. The two gets out of the car as she closes the door. She only goes inside as the servants welcome them back. They all head inside their rooms to rest for the night. Ava was already in her room thinking a bout what was told as she was examining her back and the tattoo. Her mother was the main mafia leader of this city and it was still shocking.

She touches it with her fingers thinking how much pain her mother must have been through while shaking her head to go and sit down near the window. She was going back to polishing her sword after upgrading her weapons that was in the room. She made sure she was prepared or was trained to be. Just as a guard or watch dog. She looks down thinking it's not possible knowing that Henry would want someone else. It's possible.

Ava only kept moving the rag against the silver blade cleaning it while remaining silent. She hopes her master was alright. Henry of course was but he was laying in bed thinking to himself after all this. He was just looking at the window seeing the moon but he lets out a sigh, thinking how Ava felt about this.

Was she angry? Sad? Confused? He didn't know. For now, he could go and have a chat but he wasn't sure how she felt. He wanted to talk to her. And help her, showing he's by her side forever. He was wearing sleep pants but no shirt while closing his eyes to think again. Would he go to see her? Or leave her alone this night?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:15 pm

he didnt know what he should do but with everything going on and the closeness of the last few days hew anted to see her and ask what she thought of all this. he got up and went to knock on her door.

"sophie... are you there? he aks listening at the door. she may not have opened the door for a couple minutes but when she did she looked red and shaky.

"what do you need master?" she asks him hiding behind her door.

"is this a good time? i want to talk about everything thats happened between you and... and me..." he siad and she looked down to think about her answer. he really didnyt know what would happen and hoped if she wished for something to happen between them she would come out and say it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:57 pm

".....I suppose it's a good time to t..talk." She mutters behind the door but Ava was shocked that he used her real name. It sounded so weird but it's a new start for her. Sophia lets out a sigh and begins unlocking her door as she slowly opens it to look.

Henry was standing there with no shirt still but his eye widen seeing that she's only wearing a over shirt that was big enough to cover her from the arms and down her thighs. She had her hair loose but holding the cloth that's used to polish her blade. "......."

"Please..c..come right on in." she said moving to the side to let Henry walk in. He did but didn't say anything while seeing her room was neat and clean. Everything was placed in the right spots and so was her weapons. He only clears his throat as she closes the door.

"So...are you sure this is not a bad time?" he asked.

"N..No, it's not a bad time, Sir." she offers him a seat on her bed as he takes a seat but she goes back to polishing her blade. He remembers the blade since he had it hand made for her personally. The day he gave that to her since she took the time of learning how to use it. He was proud but shocked seeing her learn so quickly and now she seems to really learn a lot.

"S..so...what did you wish to talk about, Sir? Was something wrong?" she asked.

"...No, nothing is wrong. I'm just...checking up on you after you found out about everything. Of your real family, your birthright......and us." he said. "So..what did you think or what are you thinking?"

"......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:31 pm

"a-about the family stuff. i swear i had no idea. about the past those things that happened to you... i wont blame you for things like that." he said and she looked down and away. he didnt say everything he was saving another topic for her.
    "w-well... i dont remmber anymore if thats what your asking. but if you arent.. ive been thinking too and i dont blame you. im grateful to how youve treated me and how youve helped me and everyhing youve done." she said trying to sound brave and steady but she was shaking like a leaf inside. she wanted more from him than just she was his body guard and she absolutely refused to say anything to anyone about it trying to wait for him to come forward or let it die becuase she was happy with him in any way.

"well ive had a nagging feeling youve wanted to be more than merely my servant. i also figure you and i work well together. do you think maybe we could work together in other ways? like... as a couple for example?" he said it and completely surprised her was he reading her thoughts?

"a-acouple? a couple of what?" she asks trying to play coy and her face was completely hidden and she was glad he couldnt see how red she got.

"a man and a woman." he said plainly and he meant it making her overheat a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:49 pm

"...A..A man..a..and a...w...woman?" she didn't know if she heard this right knowing how Henry was when it comes to his work. He was still the mafia leader to this city and everything he owns belongs to him. Well, after hearing this, this was really Sophia's city that was taken away by other leaders after killing her parents. She looks away still wondering about it to let out a sigh.

"I know it's a lot to take in even after finding out your history. I just don't want you to think I only see you as a bodyguard. You are a grown woman that has her own thoughts and dreams. I know we work better together and fight well together. I just want you to be happy......being a man and a woman together." he looks down thinking about it but she didn't respond to him minutes later.

"........."

"..True, I do have wishes of..never leaving your side and wishing to help you in anyway I can. But sir, I'm still just a bodyguard-"

"Not just a bodyguard. Your the heir to the Delgato mafia family. Someone who's life was stolen from her by other greedy pigs in this city. I wish I knew from before of what my family has done in the past that they were the ones that saved you.....from being a sex slave or worse. I know if my father never saved you that night, we wouldn't have met."

"....." she knew that was true but it only leaves Sophia to keep polishing her blade still while adjusting herself so the blade gleams in the moonlight to show she was done. She sets her blade back in the sword hilt and sets it back near the table. She slowly keeps sitting on the chair without losing to her thoughts as Henry was worried she wasn't sure to all this.

"I guess I'm unsure sir. I'm never understanding of my family or their history. The same of my memories and the story to my tattoo. My mother had this but I wonder if even if I had this, would it even mean anything? I'm a woman true but..I feel like I don't deserve to be your woman. I'm just a bodyguard." she mutters resting her hands on the table.

"What makes you think that? You don't...believe me?" he asked looking to her as she closes her eyes to think about this but that made her unsure about the family and the history. "I know you will help me sir in regain my family and their honor but...I just..don't want to be on the side when I can help you a lot more. I would do everything to be sure I help you out." she said.

"But that goes to you too. I want to help you in some way so that way, I can be sure your family is avenged. But..that also includes you too. Sophia, your still a woman that has needs and desires..even if you don't know much of the past you shouldn't be held back towards it. Maybe you do wish for something more...something bigger within your life while we work together. I know if other mafia families knew you were back, they would be scared. They know your family history and knowing both the Noxford and Delgato mafia families were working together, they would be afraid."

"......Afraid?"

"They know how powerful both families are. They wouldn't dare lift a finger to you or me." he said but she didn't look at him but he looks at her seeing her hair hiding her face as she was keeping her self at the table.

He slowly stood up and walks over to her that he gets behind her and rests his hands on her shoulders. She tenses up feeling his hands to look down.

"Again, I never knew how much pain you were in but..I want to help you in anyway I can. You deserve at least some relief from all this even bring your family name back from the dead. It's not dead but it still burns from you. I want to see you happy but..I still want you to see yourself as a woman. Not just a bodyguard but a real woman as I am a man." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:55 pm

he meant everything he said and left everythign to her as he left it off. she tought about it and thought about it more and she said nothing. he wasnt patient normally but for her he would wait fo rher to say her peice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Sophia lets out a slow breath but she lifts her head to look ahead thinking about her family with the boxes already in her possession. She wonders if her parents were thinking this for her. Knowing a better life was ready in case they died. Closing her eyes again, she relaxed to only her part.

"I understand, but thank you sir.....I do want to live a good life and still remain by your side. I want to just see you happy and safe..." she said but Henry smiled glad to hear she didn't wish to leave his side.

"Good to hear Sophia. I'm glad.." he said that his hands remove from her shoulders as she still remains sitting but he goes to head to the bedroom door, thinking she wanted some privacy now. "I'll leave you be so you can rest alright..at least It does me good knowing you'll always be by my side." he said.

"......."

"Good night Sophia..." he said turning to head out.

"W..wait."

"???" he stops but sees her slowly stand up looking down but not at him. "Something wrong?"

"D..does this mean you'll really see me as a woman and not some body guard. I mean, that's all I know through my life. I don't...I mean I..." she looks down at the table standing but he turns to look at her standing near the window.

"I know through my life I've always been told to never let my emotions be the best of me. It's not part of my life anymore. I'm nothing but a guard...or that's what the teachers told me. Every since I was young..I always admired you sir. You were always so nice....being happy in the house. Even though I was just a mere servant....a guard to be trained in order to be who I am now. I feel like..I want to be a woman..but something is telling me I shouldn't...not by the slave mark I was given by the teachers.."

"What? What mark?" he didn't know that since he only knew of the sex slave mark. He walks over to look at Sophia but she didn't look at him. "Sophia, what other mark? Did the other teachers do something to you?"

"...They told me I had to keep my mind locked..they told me I had to seal my heart, sir. It's not proper for a guard like me to let my heart wander....so.." She slowly lifts her hand to hold it out and rub her thumb into her palm. He was confused before seeing some make up covering, noticing another mark on her hand. His eyes widen seeing a mark on her that was burnt into her flesh.

His family seal that seems to have been really old but still there. It left a family mark of his name on her to prove she was a guard property. Henry didn't say anything but closes his fist to look at it. He felt angry bubbling but stays calm.

"When...and how? Who gave this to you?"

"The one that was training me sir remember? He told me I had to become nothing but a puppet and a guard to always serve you.." she lowers her hand looking at it. "Besides...isn't that what I'm good for?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:12 pm

"youre good for so much more than this." he siad and he hugged her not knowing what to do.

"h-hey wha?"

"i promise... i promise i meant what i said. i do see you as a woman as well as a faithful and loyal person. i dont ever want any bad things to happen to you again." he said and she spluttered from the sudden tight loving embrace. the seal on her heart must eb weakening or loosening. maybe he was breaking it with his love or the strength of her feelings for him were too much for the seal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:35 pm

Her eyes were wide feeling his hug tighten around her slender form but she didn't know what was happening. Was this emotion he was holding back due to her status? Was this something brand new? Henry didn't know but he hated seeing her in pain, even remember the days he had to watch her train as a little kid. Learning, fighting, studying. Everything in order to be the bodyguard she is now.

He hated it but his mother always told him: 'Don't let the past hurt her, dear. I know deep down she's scared. I want you to promise me and your father. Keep her safe and happy. If we ever die in the future..protect her.'

"....S..sir?"

"I don't want anything else happening to you. I can't stand seeing you get hurt like this. Over and over and over again. Just because of some damn status. You are a wonderful person, Ava or..Sophia. You shouldn't be held down by such shackles...I don't want this future for you if it means you putting your life on the line for me." he mutters.

"But that's my job...isn't that what I was trained to do sir? I'm just....I'm a guard just doing her duty...right?" she whispered feeling him grip the shirt she wore but was still holding her in a tight loving embrace that it was tighter. He didn't want to let her go but looks down feeling anger of her pain.

"I won't let it be just this..I won't let anything else hurt you. I  don't want you to be sealed again..not again." he whispered. The seal was indeed breaking but she didn't want to cause a problem that she was feeling her body shaking. "S..sir....I am sorry. I.."

"Do you trust me? You know my words are true, Ava. I never expected this from something of my family. I just don't want you hurt again."

"...But I'm used to is sir. The pain I've felt helped me remember? You were there that day...the day where I was brought into the family...the days and hours of training..just to be your guard.." she moves her head to speak into his ear softly in a whisper.

'I'll always protect you. That's my job....even if my emotions are trying to break from the cage, I can't lose myself to the painful memories of back there. The place I was kept for the years........I know my faith....but you do too, master Henry.' her voice was really soft but he didn't let her go while he and her stood in her room.

"Besides, my job has to come first..they told me that." she said undoing his hold on her but steps back looking at him as he looks at her.

"..But....even if you don't want that pain again..you would just take it?" he said.

"It's my job remember? I must protect you...*looks to the side* My heart...I can't let it go free. No matter how much I want to..."she touches her chest over her heart. "I have a duty to protect you, master Henry-"

"But what if I don't want you to just do that!?!" he said suddenly raising his voice angry but this startled her to look at him.

"That's bullshit! Fucking bullshit! They trained you yes but for what? To die for me!? What if I don't want that!? What if I don't want anything else to hurt you!!!!! I don't want some damn jerk trying to kill or hurt the woman I deeply care for!" he said but punches the table.

"....."

"It's not right. Your a human being, not some machine. It's just fucking bad I.."

"Sir, calm yourself-"

"NO! I don't want any bastard to hurt you again!" he shouted that he punches the wall and cracked it. He was strong but Ava didn't move looking at him.

'I've never seen him so angry about this before. Is it that painful for him to think about it?' she thought but was worried of her master being angry that he looks down trying to calm down while they were quiet in her room.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:52 pm

"im sorry... i just... never want anything bad to happen ever again." he said and it seemed he blamed himself. alll these feelings have been pent up since way back then and only now had permission to come out.

"its sweet that you would protect me... but its my job to protect you." she said and he sighs. he was a bit calmed down.

"what im trying to say is we protect eachother. we watch out for eachothers backs we support eachother. like we have been but more... personal. more us." he said softly and even if she forgave him he was sorry for everything. his words ring in her ears he wasnt asking her to stop protecting him he was asking to be closer and more open as well as being a couple.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:59 pm

"But sir..."

"No more butts, alright? Just....*sighs* I want you to be safe as I know you will protect me. I want to protect you too. You mean a lot to me and even through the years you were hurt...your still alive." he said not looking at her but Sophia looks down again trying to calm herself.

"..............."

"...Sir...I don't want to stop protecting you but..is that even right? For me to..." she started to say but he looks at her to grab her wrist holding it up above her head. She shuts her eyes from the hold but Henry held her hand while looking at her.

"I mean it. I want us to just help one another..to protect each other. I don't want to see anyone hurt you again. I want you to stay by my side and become my own. My woman." he said looking at her but she closed her hand remembering her oath and the man's words in her head.

"It's your duty to protect your master. Don't let your heart get in the way.."

"....My h..heart.....I can't..let my.." she started to say but he stops her with his hand over her mouth. She didn't speak nor fight but he just looks at her not saying anything else. He wanted her to understand this but whatever happened in her past while training, the words were still in her mind. Like they were sewn inside of her mind.

"......."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content