Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 24 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:59 pm

He may have been slow but that only extended hkw long she was enjoying his rough touch. He didnt kind tok kuch bjt he was getting hungry ,in a manner of speaking, and waiting was starting to go to his head. He hadbto be patient because she had accused h8m on lacking self control.

Maybe this was a lesson from her about self fontrol or mqybe she just loved t playbthese little pleasure games before taking what she wantd. She was hissing and pamting as he feeds her breasts and skin more aff3ftion.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:01 pm

She smiled from the thought but this leaves her blushing heavily while he was holding her close. His tongue swirling against her while both breasts were squeezed and licked slowly. He groans loving this and she only blushes heavily while purring deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:37 am

He suchs and licks harder and aince she didnt stop him he guessed this as still alright. He was thinking harder and srill doing his best not to ogrrstep any hidden houndsries sh3 may not have tolr him about. He guessed even she had fogotten what was supposed to happen for thks game of hers and he wished to buck hard. He chose not to seeing as she seemed irritated thatbhebtook control and thjs was afterall her tu4n to be in control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:23 pm

She gaspes out from the feeling but it leaves her burning up in pleasure. Her hips grinding into his own that he was twitching and whimpering. He was pulling and sucking hard on the nipple that he was feeling more hotter now. He only burns up loudly that he was groaning out looking more dazed. He just moans out loudly feeling her clamping around him that he bucks up hard into her in slow deep strokes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:21 pm

This is syill okay? He asks slurping hee nipple and changing to the other. "I mean i can keep giving you more yes?" He was so eager to please her and respect her turn but she wasnt doing anything to exert her will or wishes. He had been keeping him guessing and it was getting harder for him to keep going.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:53 pm

"O..Of course..this is just mmmmm fine. I love this feeling..I love it...please..hhaaa..." Jessica only blushes when he carefully held up her breasts and started licking and kissing them. His hips still remaining still since she was grinding into his lap. He loved this feeling but hears her whimper in pleasure. She wanted more from Cale that he was panting against her chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:10 pm

He bucks harder guessing that she jad given control over to him and he seemed to be right. She mians and pants out and he sucks her breasts harder and squeezes more. It seems that her breasts were a weak spot for her and he begins to think that if he continues she would cum just from having her breasts teased. He wasnt going to just stop his hips to test such an idea because she was liking how he felt inside her as well.

He keeps playing with her breasts and bucking his hips harder and faster testing to see whwn she would draw thw line and tell him to behave.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 pm

She screams out hugging his head close that she feels him buck up against him. He was such a cute man and yet he just falls more in love with her. She started to whimper and purr heavily that he bucks up against his lap feeling him start to shiver while licking around her nipple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:26 pm

Not feeling resitance or chastizement he pushed her up theb down onto the bed and pressed hard onto he breasts with both hands. He gripped and massages them while bucking harder and harder. He wasnt going to gi easy anymore unless she couldnt handle this but he knew she was tough and like rough treatment.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Each one made her moan and hiss, feeling him rubbing and squeezing her breasts. Why did Cale have to be this dominate with her knowing the possible outcome of it? He was just so arousing and it leaves her burning in desire. He already sees her whimper and kiss his neck that he slams into her making Jessica scream out. He didn't want her to move; just to stay where she was looking more lost in pleasure. He did lower down kissing her neck and shoulder while moving slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:44 pm

He did this because he knew she liked it he jnew she would love to moce and he woukd slam worse to make her thinj aboit it. He wasnt going easy and keeping it slow was just to make her feel as much as possible. She was burning up and he felt he was getting closer and warns her about it

"Haa youre so good and perfect i think im going to cum. Haa should i pull out and cum in your belly or burst inside and keep sucming these beautiful breasts of yours?" He wa serious and leans over to nio and kiss her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:55 pm

"Ahhhh in...side..Keep it inside of me. I want it in!" she moans out feeling him licking around the nipple that he squeezes one of them and kisses the second one. She was over heated and feeling pleasure that he groans out bucking into her hard. He felt good so deep inside of her that she already groans louder again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 am

He was slamming harder and rougher getting closer and thicker while pleasuring her breasts. It wasnt long before he burst inside just as she said. He let pit a shout and panted after he was spent. He slowed down and reduced the pressure on her breadts making her whine and wish for more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:23 pm

She kept panting out heavily from this but he just feels more pleasure burn through her. This was unlike anything Jessica's felt and it just became more powerful for her. He groans still pushing against her but sees her only blush and hid from his view.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:52 pm

"Haa whats wrong kitty kat freling shy because i did what i said i would do?" He asks pressing closer and kissing her exposed neck. He was still inside of her and not moving. He wanted to but he was resting and letting her rest as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 pm

"Haa? I..I'm not Nnnmmmm!! s..shy. I'm not shy.." she whimpers feeling his lips against her neck before his hips snap up to make her gasp. Jessica grips the chair tightly with her hands feeling him growing bigger inside. Her eyes closed shut feeling him looking deeper that she looks more heated thanks to it. He groans feeling her leaning close to him that she tries moving her hips but he stops her.

"Mmmm who said you could move yet? I'm still savoring this.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:17 pm

"I want you to prove you arent being shy and TELL *heavy thrust* me what you crave. Amd unlock your hidden desire." He said and thrusts again only harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm

She groans when he heavily thrusts into her but Jessica moans when he lays on her back snapping his hips forward wishing to hear more of her lustful voice. She claws whatever was in front of her but hisses when he bit against her shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 pm

"Haa i mmm mean it. Ooh tell me what tour hiden desire is and ill definitkt give it to you." He said driving his hips harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 pm

She blushes heavily to look at the pillow but she only cries out again when feeling her body burning up. She started groan out loudly that it made her groan out while feeling her whimpering. She bucks back against his body that he shivers slightly. "I..I want it..h..hard. Harder....take me like you want t..to break me. please.." she shivers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:14 pm

"Haa i need mmm more than that gyou know im going to break you and other possible outcomes. So why dont you tell me something embarrasing." He said and bucks harder and deeper just to make sure she knew he hears her and was good for his word.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:51 pm

She yelps from the thrust but whines when he was pounding away into her. What else could she say to him? What other embarrassing thing can she say to him? She blushes heavily looking down but grips the sheets while gasping in and out from this pleasure. "*Panting* I don't know..I don't..hhaaaaa...I just...mmmmmmm...I love being tired down; spanked, I love...being messed with till I'm a broken mess...using something hot or cold against my skin..I just...hhhaaaaaaa.......I just.." he keeps pulling her back groaning out while thrusting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:33 pm

The idea of sp.ething cold came to his mnd and he knew in ber heated state something coldwoumd surprise her. He looked and saw the champagne bottle and grabbed it. It was still mosy ful and corked,and when he pressed it agai st her skin she crjes out i surlrjse and he runs it in odd latterns leaving a cold trail of water behind it. As for tying her down there were only the sheets so he had to make sure she was docile from the cold treatment before binding her hands.
    "Good girl now take your reward. I may just use the candles and drjp them on yohr beautiful skin after i bind your arms and legs" he said thrusting harder and faster and she cries out from the chill and hjs promise to follow more of her desires that she revealed to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 pm

She yelps from the feeling but whimpers when the cold drops of water from the bottle runs down her skin. All Cale did was run his fingers against the cold trail that he groans feeling her tightening up. Was this arousing her or causing her body to react differently.

"How adorable; you really love this don't you?" he said holding her down but she whines shaking again.

'*Panting heavily*I..I do..I love it. I Love this.....haaaa..please..I..I want t..to feel more...hhaaaa..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:59 pm

He presses it against her breasts and she yelps as sue felt it pressing hard. He was getting ready to tie h3r down and reach for the candle he already had the sheet close at hand as he was tormenting her burning body with the cold drips f4om the bottle. He loved to see her heated like thks and hwnerect her nipples were getting from the cold.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content