Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 25 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:24 pm

She cries out feeling hotter now but her body arches a little feeling him holding her down. He groans wanting her to feel more. This made her blush heavily while he was keeping her close still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:24 pm

He mnged to get a hold of the sheets and in no time he tied her arms above her head and her legs wide open. The bottle ws a distraction to keep her from noticing until he was done. Now that she was bound he reaches for a candle and pours the fresh wax into a jar to cool a little before pouring the heatsd stinging wax slowly drop by heated drop on ber nipples and breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:34 pm

She yelps from that but he only smirked seeing her squirming slightly. He already was watching her not saying a thing but he begins to feel heated as she moans out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:54 am

More drips more moans. He made sure to make thwm small and only in her most arousing places kist ti mess with her and drive her ino a potent heat that he would love to increase. She was squirming now and some hit her belly and thighs as he was careful not ti drop the wax directly form the candle on her.

After alm he wasnt tryin gto burn her inky follow what she said her desires were.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 pm

She whines from this but sees him groaning out slowly. Feeling his kisses and hold on her only makes her gasp.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 am

Aa he rubs and kisses her he moved down her body the candle was exausted and his lipsbwere not. As he travels down he kisses near the wax that had dripped on her skin and she moans and shivers as she pulled on the sheets keping her arms above her head.

His face came tona srop between her legs and he forces thwm open to look at her. "I see you're quivering with desire. You want more dont you?" He teased giving her a small slow lick to show he meant to eat her out
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:34 pm

She blushes heavily not saying anything but feels her own heated desire looking more hotter thanks to it. Her body squirms slightly thanks to it but he keeps her still. More wax hits her skin making her yelp while she was shivering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:45 pm

he gave hwr place another heated lick and held hwr lwgs open. Thw wax got on her thighs and she feels him starti g to lick against her place. He was seriously going tk eat her out and his was all play before the act.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:26 pm

She cries out quietly to try muffling her voice but Cale didn't want her to do that. He wanted to hear her voice while messing with her. She really was out of it but this leaves him burning up wanting more of Jessica. He really was out of it till he groans licking and slurping against her place as she moans out quietly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:03 am

He pushes his tongue inside licking harder as he takes an icecube and runs it across her clit. The sudden chill to a hit place made her yelp and moan worse as the temperatures clash. He loved hearing her surprised yelp and her louder moans that he moves the ice to her nipples next. The ice was teasing her while his timgue pleasures her. Hjs slurping and licking was getting more intense and she was starting to really lose it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm

She whines feeling his heated tongue and then feels him pushing the ice against her nipple. She really must like it if he is enjoying himself. However, he keeps her thighs apart when she tried to push them closed. However, he really was out when he squeezes her thigh with one hand while slurping against her place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:25 pm

"Mmm *slurp* youre so wet and excited. *sluurp* i just love eating you out. You taste so good and mmm seem to really enjoy it." He said slowly slurping and murring as he eats her out heavily. The ivr melted and he pinches her nipples one at a time using his othe rhakd yo hokd open her thighs and squeeze them.

He wasnt teasing her and he wasn't holding back for no reason. He knew she liked this and was letting her savor this act before he moved on. It depended on her when he would move on and he hoped she would be oversensitive before he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm

She blushes heavily from that feeling but he only looks more heated as she was dripping slightly. He only burns up hotter now that she was slowly feeling hotter and hotter. He sees her looking hotter now but he leans up to kiss her deeply while feeling his finger pushing in harder and harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:58 pm

"Cmon answer me already. I dont talk hist to hear myself talk. I talk to hear what you have tonsay as well. Why wont you talk to me or are you embarrassed that i can do so much to you making you hotter and hotter while i pleasure you down there." He said pushing his finger harder and faster. He wanted her to say something anything even if it was just a moan.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:48 pm

She yelps still blushing but tries to remain silent after all this. The sensation of desire was burning but she shook her head trying to stay calm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:07 pm

He wasnt lertig her cqlm do2n qnd he makes sure she feels more and more. He slips a totl of 3 fingers inside her pushing hard ad deep as he worked to give hereven more pleasure preparing her for when he decided to slqm inside and ravage her withoutnholding bqck. He took his time waiting for the right timing to
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:26 pm

She still blushes heavily from this but it left her feeling more pleasure. After feeling her body burning up, she begins to whimper and shiver, feeling the pleasure burning up. She shivers but grinds her hips against his fingers more while looking dazed. He only smiled seeing her already pushing is fingers into her even deeper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 pm

"Mm i think you are almost ready for the main event. What do you say? shoukd i push inside and take you hard once more? Or are my fingers more than enough this time?" He teased on the last part. And pusbes his fingers harder cuasing her o cry out worse. She was getting closer and he was loving her nkises and reactions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:13 pm

She wasn't sure how to respond towards that. His fingers were good but she also wanted him inside of her. For now, this leaves Cale chuckling at her cuteness. Jessica was already feeling more needy than normal but that didn't stop him. His fingers pushes into her deep that she yelps slightly from the feeling. He opens her again seeing and hearing a shiver mixed in a moan. He was making her feel amazing and it just gets worse and worse the passing seconds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:31 pm

"If i have to wait i will be forced to decide. I dont wabt to surprise you too much. I want this to be amazing for you." He said almost like he could read her mind. He did show patience waiting for her rwply except he rubs more and more slamming his fingers into her harder.

He was making sure to keep his fingers moving and staying insid eof her to keep her heated and pleasured even when he talks. He was waiting for her to speal and he knew he was making it hard for her with the pleasure she was feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:50 pm

She whines not wanting to spoil this but she only shivers pressing up against him. Seeing his expression made her blush and lean up against him. He sees her grinding against his fingers that Jessica slowly kisses his neck hoping to feel more pleasure. However, he held her down not wanting her to ruin this for herself. She whimpers wanting him to give pleasure that she reaches to try to stroke him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:42 pm

"I see it cant be helped." He said as he allkws her to stroke him. Her touch was loving and sweet filled with her desire to feel more. "Mmm good girl tou ceetainky know how to make me feel good. Im curious what else tou desire." He said with a hum of pleasure in hks voice. She was wncojrahed by him letting her stroke him and he rubs her insides more as she grinds against his fingers. He got harder and thicker thanks to her stroking and he waa much closer to puahing it inside of her thanks to her touch. Sbe srill hadnt said anything but that was her choice. If she could ezpress her desires it was enough for him ro knkw what mkre he coukd to to pleasure her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:12 pm

He looks to see her already looking dazed now but she leans into his chest, hoping to feel more or at least show pleasure. She already panted heavily trying to kiss his neck but he only held her close still feeling her stroking him. She whimpers feeling him kissing her neck still holding her close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 pm

"You haa make me feel so hard when you touch me do you like it?" He asks feeling exposed to her and enjoying her touch more she didnt respond right away and kisses his neck more. He pushes his fingers more and more into her rubbing hard against the nerve where she feels the most pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm

She whines feeling more of his touches and kisses. However, it leaves her whimpering slightly thanks to it. The sensation of pleasure burning through her body. She slowly keeps stroking him more that he hisses seeing her not focusing now. Her eyes were blank feeling the burning lust creeping up her body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content