Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 26 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:26 pm

He wonders how much longe rhe shpuld waot before takong her and groans out as she strokes him more. He was pushing harder with his fingers and driving her closer and closer to her inevitable release.

He rubbe dmkre and more even as she strokes and squeezes him. He was hard and throbbing even as she was dripping. The look of lust on her fsce rold him he should pin her down and take her right then.

He waited. Be was curious to see what wpuld happen if he did wait. If she seemed to hesitaye he would take her if she decided she had enough waiting and claimed him he wpuld relish her decision.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:41 pm

He looks to her then grips her chin using one hand, he saw her dazed expression of lost pleasure when he was holding her and keeping her still. He only feels more heated that he groans seeing her lose it. "Well?....Are you going to speak or do I have to punish you?" he sees her whimper to shake her head no.

"I'm s..sorry. You do'nt-" she squeaks seeing him grip her rear as she was feeling him moving her hips slowly. he knew she was hot and wet but wouldn't speak as much while seeing her panting heavily. She only feels more heated pleasure that she whimpers looking more lost than normal.

"W..want love...g..give me your-"

"You still didn't answer me. Dose doing this to me as well feel good?" he said but she blushes to look right at his eyes.

"Y..Yes...yes it dose..I love trying to pleasure you....It feels wonderful..." she whispered. All he did was smile and look at her.

"Good girl.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:14 pm

She wanted more, she also deserved a reward for being so good. He pushed her into the floor hard tying her hands to the chair and pushing her knees up and apart exposing her dripping folds.

He presses his tip against her slit and pushes inside woth no teasing and no restraint. She moans as his tip pushes inside opening her wet hole to more pleasure even as he leans down to suck her breasts hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:02 pm

"You're so deep....s..so deep inside of me. I can feel it twitching inside Cale.." she squirms a little feeling his tongue swirling against her nipple while he keeps inside of her without moving. Cale wanted Jessica to enjoy this feeling and yet he was already groaning out more in heated pleasure. She whines feeling him not moving but she bucks against his lower waist wanting him to move. However, he held her still while groaning out.

"Be still now. I didn't give you permission to move did I?" he whispered against her lips but she only whimpers trying to kiss his lips back. All Cale did was grip her chin keeping her head forward. He did peck her lips but keeps still wanting her to savor the feeling. She was already wet and hot while tightening up around him that he was feeling more over heated because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:14 am

With a groan of pleasure from his throat he bites and tugs her nipple he bucks slow hard thrusts not letting her move just yet as she suffers trying to keep still. His thrusts were slow powerful and evenly paced as he took her. He let her nipple fall from bis teeth and sucks it as she moans out feeling all this.

"Mmmm~ good girl youre doing well. Haa you can move now. Why dont you see if you can make me cum?" He said giving her permission and suggesting she do her best but in a subtle and dirty way. He was keeping his pace slow but it was getting heavier inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:35 pm

"I..If you are tempting me..i..it's working.." she slowly sits up to sit on his lap, blushing heavily while feeling her whole body soaked in a light sheen of sweat. He was so mean teasing her like this and yet, he was enjoying it. Seeing her weak from pleasure only adds to the feeling of aroused pleasure. He already was seeing her shaking before starting to slam her hips down onto his lap.

His member pushes into her deeper and womb wall while she moans out loudly. The heavy slaps of their skin made her blush but didn't slow her down. This only made Jessica go even harder and faster that her breasts were bouncing. All Cale did was grunt feeling her bouncing that he was starting to go quicker now.

"So greedy. Are you already going to lose your mind..."

"*bouncing her hips harder still pinching her nipple feeling her place clamping around his member* Ahhhh...ahhhh...s..so good...your pushing and hitting my womb so hard. I can feel it twitching so deep inside of me. Dose it feel good? Do you like me being this t..tight?" she groans out feeling him still throbbing while slamming her own hips down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:21 am

"Grrr yes ssss yes i do. Youre so slick and tight haa its hard to keep myself under control. I just want to rip you apart and take you until you are a broken mess under me." He said gronaing and hissing as she takes more of him inside . He was definitly losong it and keeping his hips moving hard inside her. He thrinbed and swelled inside of her as she bounces and pleasures him.

Her movements were getting more and more heavy and wild as both of them slowly lost self control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:13 pm

She blushes from the words but he only shivers feeling more heated pleasure. She begins bucking against him hard that she was feeling her body creating more wetness that it spills down her legs while she keeps bucking back against him in needs of more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:38 pm

He thrusts inti her movements and her wetness mad eslaps louder. He pushed deeper and harder into her and driving her more and more. He was losing it as she gives him more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:38 pm

All Jessica could do was crying out leaning her head back, feeling him just slamming into her harder and harder. The sensation of pleasure only feels more hotter that she reaches to hold her legs open for him. Panting and feeling wetter only made her shiver and whimper more in lost desire.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

He slams harder and faster working hard to breal her eith this burning passion. He was taking he rwithout restraint and driving his member as deep and hard a she could. As she opened her legs more he groans out and speeds up. Heavy rapid wet slams hit their ears as he took her full force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:42 pm

All she could do was keep crying out, feeling more pleasure burning through her. She only slams her hips down harder and harder, hoping to feel more but it only caused her to start grinding more into his lap. He groans out feeling this but she only grips the sheets feeling more heat burning through her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:22 pm

He groans out as she changes the position once again and started bpuncing on him. It was getting to be overwhelming and he groans heavily feeling more. "Haa haa jessie mmm i think haa i think youre tryimg to drive me crazy." He ssid thrusting harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:27 pm

"Then go crazy...that's what I want. Please...*Hugs him tightly* Please give it all to me. I'll take it..I want everything you..c..can give me. Please....Please give me everything.....Please....." she panted heavily arching up to him but he only held her down still slamming into her more. She cries out drooling slightly that she feels more pleasure burning through her. The sensation of desire burns but it only became more arousing thanks to it. She already feeling more pleasure before leaning wanting a kiss. He keeps her down not wanting her to leave but only remains silent panting heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:20 pm

His thrusts become sharp and sting her inside as he snapped. She seemed to have hit something in his ehad that flipped a switch and nealry mad ehim go insane. He snapped his hips harser and deeper as the thrists from before were sharp and sting worse. She started to feel a roigh yingling inside as his member rubbed her insides raw after several minutes.

He was already breaking her.

He was lost and groaning out as she clamps on his and leeps him close. She cries out feeling the hard deep thrusts and hearing the slaps. Her vision was turning red and she starts to ache as he lost all sense of his restraint and even his ability tot himk of anything except the two of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:02 pm

She started screaming out feeling this but her body already was burning in desire for more. He really wanted her to lose it but Cale groans feeling her squirting each time he slams into her. Of course Jessica didn't mind since she was the one that begged. This pleasure already felt amazing and she wanted more pleasure from Cale. He groans holding her down hard but hears her screaming out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:29 pm

His powerdul violent thrusts drive him ahrder into her as he reaches his largest throbs he was unable to hold back and she seemed to be cumming each thrust to his eyes. Nothing existed but him and her and he worked to make this perfect for her a shis hios d3ive he rbody into the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:37 pm

She lets out gasps feeling all this but she only begins to feel him throb but she couldn't stop cumming each time he slams into her. The pleasure was causing her to scream out but Cale quickly grips her arms to pull her close so she couldn't escape. She was lost in estasy and desire that he groans out seeing her panting.

"Feels so good..you feel really good. Your only tightening up around me even more now. It's really arousing..so hot and tight.." he groans still thrusting forward as she groans out drooling.

"Ahhhhh..ahhhh...B..Breaking..your going to b..break me Cale. I can't m..moooommmmmmmm!!!!!...It's pushing even deeper into me..I c..can't...ahhhh..." he keeps slamming down into her but only begins to feel hotter for her that she was arching her back feeling more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:21 pm

She was reaching some limit and his throbbing was starting to stablize at his peak. He was getting close that muchbwas certain and he wante dto finish just as she was spent.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:45 pm

"You feel way too good. Mmmm I'm already-" he could tell he was getting close to climax that Jessica quickly sits up or tried to while still having her arms tied but he held her down. He didn't want her to move just savor this feeling. However, she wraps her legs around his waist while pushing him forward now.

"Then in..inside..I want it inside of me. Release your hot stuff inside of me!!" she keeps helping him move but it made her whimper loudly feeling him grunting each time he pushes into her. She felt so good but Jessica panted and hearing Cale groaning out slamming harder. He moans out her name quickening his thrusts that he feels his length throbbing ready to cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:51 am

He burst inside and a sshe felt it she screams out as her body seemed to shatter in her mind. She fekt his cum pumping into her and she arches her back as a burst of her own cum swuirts out around his member. She was clamped tight on him trying to keep his cum inside and pulling hwrd that her bonds cut into her skin a little. Her legs keep him inside clinging tightly around him and he panted hard as sweat drips off his forehead.

"Too good. Haa and youre keeping me so tightly inside. " pantng from tbe effort to think. His mind was scattered by hiw good he felt to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:47 pm

"Y..Your fault. It's your fault for making me this hot. Your already filling me up and it burns so much. In a good hot way....my body is already throbbing thanks to it." she panted out feeling it dribbling out that he lowers down to touch her cheek. This gave Jessica the chance to pull Cale down and kiss her lips sweetly. She grips his hair tightly in between her fingers to kiss him back deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:41 pm

That was when the phone rang again. Breaking the kiss she looks at the clock and ralozes theu had gone all night like this. The phone rings again and she picjs it up as he pulms ojt of her and backs away sulking. Ot was her butler or helper or assistant again and he was telling her about the board of directors meeting his cales board amd agreeing to the merger.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 pm

She blinks listening to the other on this line but she lets out a sigh, answering back to them. Seems like everything was working out that Jessica agrees that Cale heard for a while as he lays on the other side of the bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 am

She keeps glancing at him expecting him to tease her while she spoke but he didnt. He watched her and waited for the call to end. It was a formality that she didnt want at this time because she was relaxed and happy with him. "Yes very well. Dont call again i will call you when i need information." She said and hangs up before her assistant could tease her about playtime.

Now that she was free to do as she wished she leans closer to him and lays on him. "Now that that is over whwre were we?" She asks only to have the phone ring again. As of he knew who it was he answered and it was eleesha. Likewise informing him about the meeting and agreement. Jessica pouted crossing her arms waotong not so patiently for him to finish rhe call so she could continue loving on him.

"Yes i know Ryan just called and told us. Look we are trying to plan a business structure so can you not call? If we need information either i or jessica will call you." He said it so patiently and hangs up before eleesha could tease him. Cale was certain they would listen and that by itself would buy any ammount of time she needed to do as she wished.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content