Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 27 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:19 pm

"You know if this keeps up we might not get to play anymore." she said laying on her front but sees Cale relax with her. However, he wonders about it or it could be due to the other head leaders wishing to speak with them about the business bounding. They look at one another about to talk but hears their cell phones go off again to look at them but sigh.

She reaches for her while he did the same for his own.

"Yes? Are you-No, I think both you and Aiya are calling us at the same time now. If the head leaders of the other companies wish to speak-*Hearing Justin talking*....I see..."

"*Sighs* Seems this is a little more than we thought. Are they still seeking questions or-*hearing Aiya speaking*.......Oh. So they wish to speak with us right now....in a video conference call?"..*Hearing her speaking*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 pm

He didnt want a video call but he thre on a wrinkled shirt and she hastily donned her blouse. They both looked disheveled and she noticed that she wasnt weaeing her bra and hoped to hide her lack of pants with a blanket.

He decided to do the same and the video call started showing that justin and eleesha were also together in the same room. He was leaning over her shoulder to look at the screen and she was sitting in a chair. The other directors aiya and ryan also came on the feed and the windows onky show jessica and cales faces to them.

"Alright" cale growled not liking thw interruption. "This had better be important. Miss jessica and I were half way through a workout i was showing her to tone her abs." He said it wothojt scruples and right away. He had hoped it would explain their shirt wrinkles and messy hair.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:05 pm

"I'm reallyyyyyy sorry Mr. Cale. We tried to explain to the main leaders you didn't want to be be bothered but they didn't care. They wanted to have this conversations towards it. I get you wish to do what you need but they wouldn't let us." Aiya explains but she looks more silent after a while.

"Again; we told them that but they didn't listen." Ryan said.

"And yet they couldn't wait till a better time? Or at least till we came back. You just don't know how important it is to work with-"

"Enough talking Mr. Cale. We get you are trying to help miss Jessica but we need to speak with you and her on some matter of the merge of the companies."

"...................."

"And besides, you can wait...........their is more important things to worry about than some dumb exercise!"

Cale's eyes darken looking a bit annoyed from the word but he felt Jessica trying to calm him down as he grips her hand to try calming down.

"Whatever this is I'm sure we can deal with it in a calm fashion.." she said.

"Again we don't care. We need to get this meeting going so go ahead.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:47 am

He didnt want to have to losten to eother board because all theu ever did was stall and delegaye instead of solving problems. For him part of the merger meant he and she would be in control not a grouo of people who specialized in ine thing for each person.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:41 pm

They started speaking about other new ideas for this but Cale and Jessica didn't like them. These ideas seem more changing than what was talked about. She didn't say anything since even if she tried, she would be shot down. Even with the other possible thought of what Cale's thinking made him more angry. It even showed on his face and in his eyes.

"So I think from what we spoken about, these new ideas might help. I'm sure you all will agree with this?" One of the boards said.

"Sir, I don't think that is wise. I mean, mister Roberson and Miss Swallow agreed on something-" Ryan was about to say but he was silenced too.

"We are already agreed to this! We are not going to keep speaking about it."

"But it's mine and Mr. Cale's businesses. You don't have the right to try and change anything here. We are doing fine in it and that should be enough." Jessica explains looking at him as he looks back. "I worked hard for my company just like Cale is. That shouldn't be a bother for you."

"Miss Swallow. We are already thinking this is best. That shouldn't be a bother for someone like yourself. You may have your own company but you are still a woman that needs to learn her place!"

"Geez Rude.."

"I beg your pardon?" she said now angry too from what he said to her.

"You heard me. Now please leave this for men to talk my dear....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:50 am

"In this day in age talk like that gets a man fired. Say that again and i will personally aquire your assets." Cale said it woth a straight face and a growl in his voice. He had planned on a joint ownership with her meaning she was an equal partener. No board member no katyer how long theybwere with the c9mpany could say someth8ng like that and keep his job.

Cale was angre but he hides it well and she looks at him with a warning look. If he continued he might make her blush and that would give away their relationship. The board member sputtered the idea of losing his entire retirement and holdings acutalpy meant s9mething to him. Cale knew how to offend these men and that could be dangerpus kater on. But they needed to sway them to make the changes they discussed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:27 pm

"M..Mr. Robertson please. I didn't mean any harm here but I just don't see that. In this company, it was your father that helped with everything. He was the reason this company was still the highest in the world. The nation still knows your family business and still do. Please, this shouldn't be a worry towards you but-"

"I think he is planing a agreement sir. I'm sure as he stated, equal partners are up here no matter what. Nothing changes that."

"...*Nods*"

"And yet we still see men owning companies with women secretaries. They know their place isn't that right, Aiya?"

"...Just because I'm a woman, that shouldn't give you any right to treat me different. I worked hard to be where I-"

"Again; no one cares. Just do your job like others do! Leave the more harder work to the men!"

"......................."

"You shouldn't say things like that sir. She's worked for Mr. Robertson's company for a long time now as I have worked for Miss Swallow. She's an amazing leader and has leading her father's company very well over the few years. I believe females have the same and even more powerful ways of leaning a billion dollar company-"

"If they do then how come you don't see many leading. They know where they belong. In the office or at home."

"That's enough. I think everyone is equal here, man and women. True, not many women are owners of their own billion dollar company but that didn't stop many from trying and I heard many have done well. You shouldn't say something and think it's true when it's not-"

"Enough, miss Swallow! Just let Cale and the other men finish speaking. Or else we will be sure to-"

"Be sure to what?" Jessica looks to Cale but tenses up seeing his cold expression on his face. The other men looked confused but saw him looking at them with his eyes that slowly became cold and evil.

"As I've stated before. Jessica is my business partner. Equal to the same ownership of her own company. I will not accept any ill speaking of her no matter what. She is still a woman..and I demand you show her respect. Or else, I can take down all of your companies one..by..one. I've done it before and many lost billions and billions of dollars from what they so called worked for. I can do the same for you too....do don't you fucking toy with me...."

"...."

"......"

"....."

"*Got scared*"

"................"

"..................."

"..C..Cale.."

"...You wouldn't. Would you?"

Cale said nothing but reaches to go ahead and pick up his cell phone to quickly text Aiya something. She hears the beep and checks the message. In a few seconds, she checks on her laptop and types something.

"Sir?"

"Aiya, can you please turn your computer to full screen on the screen please.." She did as he said but the other men looks then the one that spoke ill got scared seeing his stocks suddenly going down rapidly. He was losing money right away and it was scary to him.

"NO! What are you-"

"Still think I'm joking?" he hissed angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:41 pm

He had already planned to buy out all the people who tried to hold her back and give their assets to her as a gift. One by one he watched as cale lost millions buying up th3 shars of the men who agreed with these loudmouths. It was too late and h3 already had people waiting to reform the aquisitions to suit her needs. In about 5 years. He wanted her to have control and let her set policybwuile his men and women enforce the policies. Shebhad him wrwpped around her finger and he had her the same way. If anything haooend to him or his company she w9ukd swoop in and send her own people to help him.

He eaited for the response and resisted hisnurge to kiss her Celebrating her victory over those pigs would have to wait until they were alone. He knew her voice was important and how she saved it to avoid squandering it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:46 pm

The others kept watching the stocks going down faster and faster till it finally gets to zero. The company owner had lost everything in one day or in a matter or seconds. He looks shocked at the thought then looks slowly at Cale that still had a scary expression on his face. He wasn't joking and he would have done it to all of them.

"Do you think I'm still joking now?" As I said I will take down anyone that thinks I'm joking. Or treats my partner with disrespect. I will not show mercy..no matter who you are." he looks at the other head accountants but sees them look down afraid. Aiya was used to this but Ryan said nothing looking nervous himself. Jessica was worried about him but she grips his hand hoping he would calm down but they didn't see it since it's under the camera's view.

"..Y..You made your point sir." One said as the other that lost everything was speechless now.

"Now...was their anything else you need to speak about?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:01 pm

He waoted and guessed they were afraid to soeak so he let jessica lay down he rown plan.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:36 pm

"Well, you all know about the plan of merging my company and his together as one. We agreed on that and the new name as well. So, I figure after this we can deal with the paper work that Ryan will fax later I hope?" she sees him nod quickly working on that. "He will be sure to fax it to Aiya as well so we can have a signed agreement to it." she said.

"T..that works." one said after a while.

"..then we are fine......I guess this meeting is over. You can send anything else to either Aiya and Ryan to be sent to us. We don't need to be bother again do we?" he asked seeing them shaking their heads no. "*Sighs* Good."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:13 pm

He hangs up the call and does the same for hers so they could be alone again. He had forgotten where he was in his plans to make her feel good but he knew of she wa willing she would come up witb something al on he rown.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 pm

She didn't know if doing that is good right now. He didn't seem happy anymore but Jessica only reaches to touch his cheek hoping he's alright. He didn't say anything but carefully leans back to sigh. He didn't do or say anything but covers his face trying to calm down from getting angry.

"Cale?"

"I'm alright Jess. Don't worry..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:25 pm

She snuggles up close and he smiles hugging her. "Are they always like that?" He asks her refferring to the board. He didnt know exactly what he was going to do with his most recent aquisition.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:51 pm

"Yeah; their like that every year......" she mutters but ignores it still laying into his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:26 pm

"So love whats next on The agenda?" He asks petting her ehad as be looked down at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:31 pm

"Well, do you wish to head out for a while and do a jog? Relaxing your muscles can help when it comes to what happened. I rather get some fresh air after all that if you want?" Jessica didn't mind but she was hoping that he would like to do something.

'You think that will be a good idea?"

"It's something I will suggest if you like to. I don't want to be mean but...." she mutters looking out at the window but Cale just held her against his body. Enjoying her warmth with his eyes shut. This was nice too being with Jessica but he only runs his fingers through her hair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:35 am

Well then why dont you show me what you are going to wear on this joging trip?" He said still running his fingers through her hair. He was planning on only wearing a pair of shorts and was gping to get ready after she did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:37 pm

She blinks hearing that as she smiled. Jessica gets off of him and goes to the close looking for her jogging clothes. He wanted on the bed to see her looking till she pulls back to show him. He sees a tank top in black with black leggings and having colors on the top part and lower leg area.

"You wear that for jogging?"

"Yes; these were a gift from my friends back home. They wanted me to try spoiling myself so I decided to buy something I liked."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:12 pm

He wemt to his room and pulled on some shorts and no shirt. His shoes were running shoes. He came out and she blushed seeing him shirtless. "Heres how im going. Is it alright?" He said and looked at her and smiles.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:45 pm

"Y..Yeah..yeah that works.." she blushes heavily as Cale smiled finding her adorable.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Alright lead the way jogger im gonna be taking your lead on thus one." He said and he bites back his comment about preferring to swim before he said it. He planned to watch her not the path to let her show him her usual habit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:36 pm

She already goes ahead with dressing for the jog but goes ahead with leading the way. She knew some path ways but Jessica knew one to go ahead to lead the way down south.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:24 am

He follows staying beside her and keeping up. He would glance at her as watch her for a few moments often enough for he rto notice that he was looking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:18 pm

She kept running while looking ahead but as soon as she turns, Jessica sees his eyes gazing upon her. She heavily blushes looking away but keeps jobbing that Cale smiled finding her adorable. They kept running for a while looking around to enjoy the area.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content