Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 15 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 pm

"Oh brother; you are really something Cale. However, I guess if that is what you mean..seems being a woman I'll have to be sure you are going to tell me something. So..who was on the phone either way?" Now she was going to ask him that. How could Cale tell her without ruining the moment?

"Well, that was Aya. She called me speaking about the deadline."

"The deadline? Did we have to do the name sooner or.."

"No no, we don't have to worry about it for the next two days.." he said chuckling that now Jessica was very confused. What did he mean by that? The whole rubbing her hip was making her blush that she didn't know Cale pulls her closer to leave kisses to her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:00 am

She said that we didnt have to worry aboit two days anymore becaude now we have three weeks." He said and kisses her neck right in her weakspot that he found.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:06 am

"T..three weeks? How in the world did we get three-Nnnnn!" her body tenses up when feeling her weak spot kissed by Cale. She even grips his arm to try and focus but it felt good feeling him squeezing her tightly in his arms. He loved hearing that soft tone of hers hoping to hear more of it.

"See my dear? We were going to be just fine. No worries here...just us getting to known each other even better..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:07 pm

"Mmm I got a call and was told by Aya we have three weeks not two days left. Seems something came up and it leads with us having more time." she caught another kiss from him and whimpers.

"B-but we haa still need to come up with a name... stop procrastinating and.. mmmm" he keeps feeding her affection. He wasn't completely ignoring her but he wasn't completely listening
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:58 pm

"I'm not doing anything wrong mmmmm I'm just trying to make you feel relaxed, Jessica. You don't believe me?" he said against her neck that she blushes heavily feeling him squeezing her rear that he pulls her close kissing her lips. She blushes hard feeling his tongue slip past her lips that they begin kissing one another that he brings one leg over his waist to press her up closer. "*Kissing her lips* You really drive me wild, Jess.."

"O..Oh stop that you t..tease mmmmmm you know you are doing this to distract my hha head from what we need to d..do mmmm...*feels him squeezing her breast*"

"As I said we have time now so relax...it's going to be fine.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:55 pm

How could she relax with him going so strong? He wasnt stopping and it was making ir harder for her to think. He wasnt thinking. He was enjoying himself and loving how she was sounding and reacting. If she really wanted to stop him she could and it wouldnt be bad.

He murrs and squeezes harder really giving her breasts a workout.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 pm

She blushes trying to cool her head but it leads her body to burn much worse. Feeling him already going through so much that it leaves her squirming in his arm. Jessica just moans softly feeling her breasts rub and squeezed in Cale's hands. He loved feeling how soft they were and this made him buck against her hoping to feel more hotter that it would make him turn her head and kisses her deeply. She squeaked feeling that but kisses him back slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:43 pm

He was easing up a little while she kisses him back. Her kisses akways distract him enough to skow him down and he worked to focus on her lips. They were soft and warm and kissing thise kips slowed his hands on her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:32 pm

She shivers with a smile, looking at him with a expression on her face. Knowing the outcome of this made her more hungry in wanting him. She wraps both arms around his shoulders to pull him down to kiss but Cale smiled deepening the kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:40 am

That possible outcome was on his mind and he was pushing for it. Her kiss slowed him down. He didnt expect her to draw him in as she did. He was thinking and that slowed him down more.

She thought she messe dup and started loosen her grip when he pulled her closer surprising her in return. It wasnt planned it just happened and he felt like she liked it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Both Jessica and Cale break the kiss slowly to look at one another, blushing lightly from the closeness they felt. However, this made them lean in closer to kiss again while he wraps his arms around her lower waist still holding her tighter that she moans loving this. She loved being in his arms after so long that he groans against her lips feeling her holding him tighter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:55 pm

He started worrying a little and she noticed. Her mind began to worry too unsure if she caused it. She almost pulled away when she felt his feelings for her surge and wipe out his worry. She felt him kissing more and holding her tighter wanting to be the best he could. His moment distraction almost stopped them but now they were closer and hotter.

He groans again as she increases her kissing speed and pressure working to keep any doubts or fears away from him. She hated seeing or feeling him like that because it pulled on her heart. She knew he understood and was doing his best and that almost was enough.

She was still unsure as to a name for their company but their kissing and loving was pushing thise bussiness thoughts aside and replacing them with her own heated needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:13 pm

"Cale? Are you alright? You look..worried.." she spoke in a soft tone seeing Cale looking at her but this made Jessica pout and hold his cheeks. He didn't know what to say about this but that leaves him wondering about it. Thinking if she hated it or was pretending to enjoy it. Of course that's not true because she's loving every second of this. Due to being with him or was it because of the whole name thing?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:42 am

He looked down at her then blushed closing his eyes. "For a moment there I thought... maybe i was doing something wrong. Then you k.." she kisses him before he could say what she did to make him feel better. She understood now. He was now thinking about her feelings and trying to be the best he could.

"You're cute when you blush and don't worry, you make me feel amazing and when you touch me i get lightheaded." She said moving one of his hands to her chest. "Please don't stop and don't worry, I'm here with you and you are here with me. If you keep starting and stopping ill get confused and you don't want that, do you?"

"No i don't. I get confused and i know what that's like... I don't mean to confuse you. I want to make you feel good because i know you've hurt before.  I can see it...." he said kissing her neck hard. He was happy to be here and thinking of a name was not on his mind at the moment. She was all that he could think of when they were romancing like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 am

She giggled hearing his words but felt him give a light squeeze while blushing slightly. Jessica murrs feeling him just rubbing and squeezing, trying to feel good but he was trying to not go over anything to make her push away. Maybe he needed a push. Smiling, she stops him from kissing her neck that made him look worried and wonder if he did something wrong. "No, you didn't do anything wrong..how about I take the lead and show you a few tricks, Cale?"

"Tricks? Tricks, as in?" he sounded so confused before she pushes him onto his back slowly and begins crawling over on top of him. He wonders if she was going to ride him a smile still showed on her face to watch her turn around so her womanhood was above his face while she was facing his manhood. He blushes seeing it up close before she grabs him to feel a tense.

"What are y-"

"Lets try this way so you can pleasure me down there and I can pleasure you here too. We'll both feel good that way..." she teased Cale before sitting back so he was closer to it. It was wet from what he can see and she was blushing giving small strokes to his length. He grits his teeth feeling her hand but she giggles looking back. "Well? Are you going to give me some love too Cale? I'm already aching down there and it needs something before the main course....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:03 am

He hisses as she rubs him and he was very sensitive. Looming at her womanhood he couldnt think of anyth8ng else but to lean up and ticer her a hot flat lick. He presses his tongue hard against her folds and licks harder as she pressed down more. The muscle precision and strength to do this was something that was very demanding for the body. He licks harder earning noises from her and she rubs him more. He was cheating in her mind using his mouth not his fingers first and it pushed her arousal higher.

Somehow he had jumped ahead to licking her not jhst touching and it was just too good for her to stop him. His hot wet to gue was pressing and sliding against her womanhikd and pushing inside a little so he coulds really taste her when his tongue slips inside and swirls.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:01 pm

She only keeps her hips down against his tongue, hissing and moaning softly after his tongue kept licking against her wet folds. This made her hand clench around his length wanting to feel more that he just grew more heated. The pleasure burning through her body that she was already grinding her hips slowly feeling him get a hold on her rear. She started giggling still stroking him but he keeps her down licking and pushing his tongue against her wet folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:17 pm

He said nothing which was nearly impossible and he keeps licking her. He was hokding hee hips stable for now but then he pulls rhem down and slurps on her folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:55 pm

A soft moan came from Jessica that she begins grinding against his tongue, squeezing his length while starting to kiss against it. Her lips felt hot and warm against it that Cale groans still eating her out. He figures she wanted to pleasure him or punish him on both sides, trying to be sure they feel everything. She panted gripping her rear with one hand still pressing it down to feel his wet slick tongue moving against her folds.

"Mmmmm~ Not b..bad Cale. You're doing so good..keep moving your tongue...just a little mmmmmm t..there we go just like that....." she said in a weak tone feeling her body already burning up even worse too. Her legs shaking to still feel his tongue but lowers to swirl her own against the tip. He grunts feeling that but keeps on pleasuring her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:02 am

His grunt supressed the groan and recofused his mind. Feeling her swirling her tonge around his tip made him push his tongue inside and swirl. He murrs and slurps again harder and louder pressing his face up as he pulls her hips down again. He wasnt letting her tease him or punish him.

He was matching her move for move and taking baby steps ahead of her for mere moments before returning to the previous pace. These little things motovate her to want more and she increases her efforts to stay ahead of him. He was letting her do that instead of taking over because this was her idea and he wasnt going to push too much too fast.

Unless she decided his tongue wasnt enough and needed much more. He was sure she would tell him if that was the case. But he hoped she would become a bit desperate or really need it badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 am

Knowing how Jessica can be will explain her wanting to feel as much as possible. Her body already burning up wanting more that she was still swirling her tongue around the tip slower. This made her feel more aroused in wishing to play with Cale but she wanted him to enjoy his time. They were doing this because she wanted him and her to just let loose. Feeling the heated desire burning against them just makes it hotter for each other. Knowing that outcome tends to cause her more heated pleasure. She felt his tongue already moving inside of her that she twitched not showing a face reaction.

All she did was whimper loving the feeling that she sits up to trap his length in between her chest, moving her breasts slowly while sucking on the tip. He felt that heated sensation to make a grunt leave him. She was using her own mouth to get him off? How cute. This just made him buck his hips that she smiled knowing he loved it. She keeps up her work trying to make him feel as good as possible that she feels his hands rubbing and squeezing her rear while licking against and inside of her slowly and deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:37 am

He hade to move his hands to part her folds with his fingers and ruber her with his thumbs. He was still licking her but he decided to increase her pleasure since she got him good on her last move. He grunts and murrs loving how good it felt even as she squeezes her breasts harder.

He was hard and it showed he was completely enjoying what she was doing to share their pleasure. She knew he could be a bit rougher and he wasnt doing it because he was respecting her pacing and wishes. He wanted to go all out too and was pacing himself so they progressed peice by peice

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:03 am

Her eyes looked back at her hips seeing his hands gripping her waist that she was already starting to slowly slurp harder on his length. He tenses up feeling that with her breasts squeezing him a little more to make her whimper. He keeps holding her down that he keeps rubbing her wet womanhood slowly that she pushes her hips down to feel him stop feeling that.

Jessica wanted him to feel everything and do what he wanted but that leaves her thinking Cale was being nice. He didn't have to hold back because of her so that leaves her wondering just what was on his mind now. Knowing the outcome made her release him and stroke him slowly hearing a groan from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:50 pm

"Mmmm why did you stop that was really good?" he said after his groan. He licked harder and swirled his tongue before she could answer to keep this going for her. If he was holding back it was because he wanted her to fully enjoy herself.

"You're holding back... that's not fair..." she said. she could tell and he pulls his tongue back.

"I am. I thought you wanted to do this together so i was matching you? Did you want me to take over?" He was really serious and keeps rubbing her folds with his thumbs when he asks her the question he sounded like he was tempting her with a mysterious present.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:57 pm

"You make me want to take over instead since you are not going to be fair with me. I know you are enjoying it but I want this to be fair...unless you wish to just tease me later on down the line...I thought we agreed to be fair.." she said looking at him but she lifts her hips up off his lips. He was already growing more curious about it to leave him wondering about it. Was he going to prove something else or was this something else?

"Of course I do, Jessica. I just want you to enjoy yourself like I am...is that wrong?" he asked to her shaking her head to sit down on his face. He twitched feeling her wet lips touching his mouth that he grips her rear squeezing it. She begins grinding her hips slowly feeling her growing wetter and wetter.

"Unless you want to be fair...then you have to prove that to me. I know you wish to make it fair but all of this is going to make me feel more heated so maybe i need to take the lead for a while...till you become a mess yourself....so why don't you keep eating down there and I'll just keep messing with this." she said stroking his length again while licking the tip. He muffled groans feeling her tongue again while she was grinding harder against his face and lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content