Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 29 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:02 pm

"You're welcome dear. Just be sure you take it easy now..if not, I will do my best to help you out." she smiled gently leaning in to kiss his lips sweetly. He blushes heavily looking towards her that she only sees him blushing hard to seeing her walk off.

Cale remains where he was blushing furiously from what she said but he only looks down trying to calm down while he relaxed for a while longer. Later, she was fixing up some lunch they can eat together after taking a hot shower and changing into relaxing clothes. He was writing something down on a sheet of paper while she was cooking. She wore some knee high pants with a shirt but her hair was down as she hums.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:17 am

He looks at her as she sits down and then closed his eyes again. Listening to her humming was soothing and he keeps his leg wher eot didnt hurt and waoted for it to comoletely recover. He was curious what she was talking about hefore her shower but he couldnt talk about it now. She may not like it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:38 pm

"My dear Cale, are you alright?" he opens his eyes hearing her sweet voice seeing Jessie looking right at him after speaking. The food she cooked still remains after stirring it into the pot.

"No worries my dear, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? Because if you need to speak about me on something, I'm all ears love. If something was wrong, you can talk to me." she smiled looking at Cale that his face flushed pink slightly. She always was giving her heart to someone else instead of herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:31 pm

"Its just why would a bit of fun talk ruin the moment erlier?" He asks thinking about wjat they said before and curious wjat was on her mind prompting that thought.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:43 pm

"It didn't ruin any moment. I Figure you needed to take it easy for a while. From what I know during my own stretching sessions back home, after pulling a calf muscle can take a lot out of you. Meaning you'll feel sore for a bit till it's fully rested and healed." she explains to him.

"I can understand that but I figure with me pulling a little thing like that, this shouldn't be too bad."

"True, I can figure that."

"Besides, you shouldn't be walking on your leg for a while anyway. I'll just have to be sure you are careful now don't I?" she said to smile and kiss his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:59 pm

"That doesnt mean i cant charm you. Youre lovliness and caring for me have truly touched my heart. And when my heart beats this hard its hard to resist a bit of fun talk. But i was thinking more along rhe lines of fun time." He said to her openly speaking his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:13 pm

"Heh, you really are something else hmmm? Being adorable and precious.." she looks to Cale seeing him relax and showing a smile on his face. He really was something else and that proves to him that she only leans in close to kiss his cheek. He blushes slightly from that kiss before he gently touches her hand.

"Only for you I am." he teased but she only smirked looking into Cale's eyes.

"I know you are sweetie..it's rather..exciting." she said purring deeply seeing him blush.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:17 am

"Good that is what i want." He said and kisses her hand. "I want to make sure you to enjoy yourself to the fullest " he said kissing her wrist. He seemed to be kissing up her arm and leaning to reach and get closer to her elbow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:08 pm

"This can't be all about me you know. That will only show that I want you to have fun as well. Is that wrong?" she smiled gently looking towards him but he blushes seeing her giggling. In some way, that will prove that Jessica enjoys this closeness.

"*smiles* You really are cute. Way too cute.." he said but she smiled back. Her hand reaches to hold his own that he looks down seeing their hands and fingers resting against one another. He and her look at one another but smiled.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:56 am

He kisses up her arm to her neck and sucks her enck hard to leave a mark. It was several momemts of him sucking her neck and her moaning befor he pulls back leavimg a purple mark where his mou5h was. H3 smiles licking his lips. "I like that side of you. Its not too bad and you always 3xcite me." He said as sye pamted trying 5o regain her composure from his surprising move.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:19 am

"*Snickers* Now you know how I feel when you do the same thing. Trying to make it sound like you are innocent too but your just as bad as me. Though, it's pretty exciting too." she blushes feeling the mark he left tingle before she slowly reaches to touch his cheek. Jessica loved that side of Cale but he smiled shutting his eyes to savor his touch.

"So that means I'm not wrong about it. That proves to you that I'm happy and excited too. Loving you is the best thing in my life. Even if we meet for that time being. It's really special."

"Hmmmm, true. But...don't forget sweetie on one thing." she leans in close that their lips almost touched.

"Hmmm? And that is?" he asked about to think she was going to kiss him but before doing anything, he tenses up feeling the palm of her hand stroking his lower area that he blushes heavily.

"You're not the only one that can feel the same way. Being a little tease...." she whispered into his ear still nipping and kissing his ear while he leans back relaxing from her touch. She even slips into his pants to feel him. "That just makes this little game more exciting and fun too...wouldn't you agree?"

"J..Jessie.." he was about to speak again but she gives a squeeze then slips her hand out to lick her fingers right in front of him to smile. "........."

"There; were even. I'm going to make us some food, stay here and rest up." she kisses his cheek but walks off humming happily and leaves him there to cook.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:29 am

He smiles and eatches her woth a red blush rising on his face. Sometime soon he was going to up the stakes. She got him good that time and that mad ehim smile. He liked when she was a tease and it wasny long before he started trying to guess what she was cooking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:45 am

She was still humming silently while showing some food eaten after some time. She only shows a light smile upon her face while she was looking right at the pot boiling slowly for dinner. He seems happy due to smelling the food cooking but it leaves her feeling more happier thanks to it. She only sees him happily as well but only keeps stirring the pot.

"Smells good in there you know. Hope it's worth the wait." he calls out that she snickered hearing his tone. OF course Cale might say something like that but it leaves her still smiling happily.

"You'll have to wait and find out when it's done. It's just a original recipe. I don't know if you'll like it but if you do then yay." she hums slightly still stirring the pot but she started humming again after some time. This leaves her showing a more happier expression on her face that he was starting to go ahead and try relaxing a bit more from the smell lingering in the air. It almost got him dancing more excited now while still showing a happier smile. This leaves her happily looking up but was still showing a smile upon her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:51 am

She took her time so much in fact that he guessed she was making it from scratch. He waited and watched her hoping he could sneak a taste when she wasnt looking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Humming quietly, she takes a small taste test to see where it was but Jessica looks silent thinking a little. "Maybe a little more of something sweet...hmm.." she turns her head and looks to the cabinet walking over to it. She begins to look through it hoping to find something but Cale saw her not near the pot as he slowly goes to get a quick taste. Using a spoon, he quietly dips it in the sauce and takes a taste.

He blinks looking at the pot then that her blushing hard. 'This is delicious! Truly delicious! Was Jessica some sort of home chief?' he quickly sets the spoon down in the sink with the other bits of dishes and goes to sit back down before she turns back to add a bit of maple syrup into the pot and stirs it humming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:13 pm

He didnt want ti wait to eat to repay he rdor such good food so he did his best to sot still and wait. He didnt knkw what exactly she had okanned and guessed it had to be good
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:02 pm

In a couple minutes, she was finished cooking. She already started pouring the hot cooked rice, slices of beef and chicken into bites then adds them on the rice. She then gets a ladle to dip into the pot to get the home made sauce and pour it over the place with rice and bits of meat. She even had cut bits of veggies to add on top then sets the bowl down. She makes up her own bowl but she was happy seeing it done.

She carries the tray over into the dining room and sits in a chair, setting his plate in front of him with a fork. "Here you go; I hope you like it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:39 am

He starts eating right away and shovels it into his mouth and chews fast before swallowing each bite. It was a little faster than normal and she giggles seeing his smile. He really seemed to like it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:28 pm

"Easy now dear. I know you like it but don't over do it now. It's not good for you." she smiled still happy that he was enjoying the food she cooked. All Cale did was eat more of the food while showing a heavily blush on his cheeks.

He only chews the food with his mouth shut as she had her own and eats too. The food was still good like she's cooked it in the past. Still feeling like she's done a pretty good job. Knowing the possible outcome of it.

"*Gulps food down* This is still the best, Jess. You really know your stuff."

"Awwww; thank you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 pm

"Hey jess what do you want to do after we eat?" He asks between bites curious and wondeeing what she was thinking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:02 pm

"I honestly don't know. I'm sure we can think of something we can do during the noon time. Maybe read a couple books? Work on some yoga together? Or...,maybe learn a bit more of ourselves. Again; we can figure something out hon." she smiled looking towards him but Cale chuckled finding her precious. Jessica only seems to really become more and more adorable the more he just keeps looking right at her.

"I'm sure they will be good ideas, Jessica."

"Yeah; but you are still resting up remember? I know you wish to do something but I rather have you rest up." she smiled kissing his cheek as Cale felt his cheeks flush.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:02 pm

"You say that like i cant handle you. Whu dont you try me on that." He said and winked at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:21 pm

"Oh come now, what makes you think I would do such a thing?" He knew she was teasing him but Cale laughed finding Jessica sweet but at least she cares.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Because you are an i telligent naughty woman who knows what she wants and takes it." He said and she blushed at hjs praise of her. He kisses her with a smile and knew she always meant well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm

"Awwww, thank you for being so sweet to me. You really must know me that well don't you?" she looks up at him with a smile but of course Jessica sees Cale smile and kiss her lips once more but more softly. She was just way too precious even if she was naughty but he loved that about her. She slowly nips his bottom lip before seeing him snicker and kiss her lips once more.

"You know I love you right?"

"As you told me all the time. I love you just as much." she teases to lick his bottom lip seeing him blush heavily after a while. Seeing her flushed made her snicker again. They return kisses to one another again before seeing how flushed they get.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content