Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 28 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:06 pm

The trees and feilds of ths area were dry but peaceful. There was no one around exept woekers for the farms and groundskeepers. As they turn she and he both seethe city way off in the distance and on the other side farms leading to foothils. He keeps up with her after their first mile and loved watching her and nature.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:09 pm

It was nice to see already how nice it was but this was relaxing as well. Cale agrees with her and they just kept jogging.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:29 pm

The road twisted and a crossroads met. Straight ahead was a private estate. The front gate was closed. To the lwft there was a farm with many acres behind the main house and too thw left was a road that led to trails and nature walks filled with trees and twists.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:31 pm

"Seems this area is closed off. We can try another path before heading back Cale." she calls out while seeing him thinking a little.

"That might seem like the idea, Jessica."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:36 pm

"I like the road going under the trees. It seems peaceful." He said to her and gestured at the road he wanted to go down.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:44 pm

"That does seem nice. Alright, we can give that pathway a shot." He goes ahead to seeing her lead the way once more as she was humming and kept up the jogging. They looked ahead seeing the trees blowing slowly due to the breeze. however, this leaves them smiling and enjoying the calm moveent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:22 am

The main road seemed to split into hiking trails every 500 yards. She keeps to the main road and soon telized it was the same road as the bus took that brought her here. The other roads she saw branching off were all dirt and this onr was paved and well maintained for busses and tourists.

After the next mile and seeing several possible future pathways to take. They saw 20 individial roads or so and all were dirt and vanished around corners. The signs said various destinations all 5-6 miles away leaving them many jogging walking or running otptions available to them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 am

"Seems they really want to keep their guests and tourists happy here. So many paths one could take." Jessica could see a few of them but she checks her watch seeing it's now 10:34 in the morning. Maybe they could keep jogging for a while longer till something else turns up. For now, that leaves him following right behind her.

They kept jogging a while long talking a path that was going to a lake view. It was nice and clear too so the view was amazing. She enjoyed the view and so did he. However, she only smiles look happier from the jog so they kept going a while longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:29 pm

The lake was bright blue and sparkled in the early sun there werent any boats on it and the otherside was sureounded by forest and trails like they jogged on. He follows happily glad she was enjoying the veiwbamd hoping she would like to keep hogging.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:01 pm

They just kept going happily looking ahead and passing a few piles of rocks near the water. It was rather peaceful and relaxing for them and it leaves them feeling more relaxed. Both Cale and Jessica kept jogging till showing up near a small view of the area with trees and even small areas of rivers/lakes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 am

He enjoyed the view and his gaze switches between the countryside and her. They were both drenched in sweat and if what she said was true they needed ro turn around soon or their muscles would cramp. He had forgotten about that content to follow her and keep up. They were in rhythm and even their breathing was synchronized. They see a tractor with a trailer and a dozen farmhands in the trailer. They all smile and wave at them and some whistle and hoot at her appreciating her body.

Jess flushed but no one was rude which was a surprise. Their compliments were polite and some were aimed at him about how lucky he was to be next to her. He flushed with mixed giddy feelings as he hears them. She ignored them and focused on her breathing and pace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:06 pm

He only keeps up with her during the job, making sure Jessica was keeping her breathing steady and making sure everything was alright for now. She already was seeing how things were going but this left them still jogging away till seeing a new path leading back to the house. Katherine and Cale smiled then jobs up that way to head on back. The jog was needed and they both could really use a break.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:00 pm

He oanted keeping up and followed right after her. "Not haa fair i was gonna show you this path when it was my turn to pick pur morning." He sais pretending to pout and snorting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:23 pm

"Then you gotta be quicker than that." she joked smiling to Cale as he just laughed. He started catching up with her while she jogs down that pathway to the house. They only kept running down the pathway but saw him close while she was smiling to him as they ran.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:16 am

He charged ahead passing her just before the door with a gentle bump. Before rushing inside to the counter. He put everything into his legs for a short burst of speed and extra effort to pass her the way he did. He over did it and when she ran in she saw his calves moving with a pained expression on his face. He had triggered a leg cramp and was filling a glass to get some water. "Hot hot hot too hot." He was saying trying to stand while leaning on the sink.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:52 am

"Oh dear Cale!" she goes inside to help him after closing the door. Seeing the pained expression on his face made her guess he pulled something. She went to get the muscle cream that should help while getting Cale to sit down on the chair so she can do that. He winces feeling her dry the sweat off his leg and apply the gel onto the area where it felt the most pain. It was cold to the touch but it would warm up to help relax his muscles.

"Seems I pulled a bit much huh?" he laughed but winces again.

"You did win true but it seems to ave got back at you silly."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:05 pm

its hard for me to hold back and when i sint himd back i twinge a bit. Its no biggie dear" he said smilimg a she loked st her. He was touched by her efforts and didnt deny her the opportunity to tend to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:10 pm

She shook her head but made sure that he is alright and didn't move too much for now. "I believe you Cale but for now, just relax and let your leg rest. I'm sure you did that to show off but hey..it worked." she joked with a wink. He blinks but blushes slightly to look away from her cute expression.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:26 pm

Good mission accomplished. He said and drank more water stretching and rubbing the muscle.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:34 pm

She sighed to smile looking towards still checking his leg to see it was alright. Jessica made sure Cale was alright even if he was flushed a little from her being this sweet to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 am

I-its just a cramp" he said as she got close and inspected his muscle.

"We still need to take care of it. Lay down and prop it up ill rub the cream on your calf and then well see how it turns out." She said still being sweet and caring for him. He did as she said and laid down propping up his leg.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:16 pm

He didn't respond to her but did as Jessica said as he lifts his calf. In other words, this only made her check it gently and looking silent. This only made her remain silent checking it out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:34 am

Getting enough eye candy?" He asks her to tease her a little. She seemed to have frozen while checking out his muscles and she reaches for the muscle cream.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:15 pm

"Maybe~ However, you better behave yourself sweetheart. You don't want to ruin this nice moment." she said teasing him but begins applying the cream on his calf. It was cool for a second but she knew it would work after a few seconds or minutes. He didn't move watching her but Jessica only smiled with eyes shut still applying it on her skin. However, she wasn't sure if he was really something else.

He was just being sweet for his own good but that was something else in the making. He just relaxes on the chair but watches her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:07 pm

"Thank you for helping me out. I mean it. Im used to just waiting it out." He said and watched her. He noted that she was keeping her eues shut meaning she was enjoying looking at him he didn bkt tell her that he was enjoying his veiw too. He felr his muscle slowly relax and it turned out to be much quicker than normal thanks to the cream. He liked looking at her ot just mad ehim happy and when she was done he thanke dher again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content