Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 36 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:15 pm

She seemed to slow down a little as her dazed took hold he thrusts his hips more and attacks her breasts even more making her make more noises. He made sure to keep going as he overheated and sweat starts to roll down his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:03 pm

She kept crying out feeling each thrust going wild inside of her that she was blushing hard feeling him kissing her neck. However, she cries out more in pleasure feeling the over load of pleasure burning through her. She could feel her place to feel his member pushing deeper and deeper into her while feeling hotter or aroused. She cries out loudly that it was making her moan his name even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:28 pm

he sucks hard in her neck starting to leave thick dark purple marks as his hips keep going. Some of her strength came back to her and she started moving more harder than she was before her daze.

She felt how heated he was and knew he was trying to savor this heat with her. His limits were getting close and he throbbed harder inside of her as she moans out more.

"Grr so tight and hot. I think you're gonna make me burst harder" he said panting and bucking his hips harder he winced as he pulled his muscle a bit too hard but she was so lost to pleasure she missed his wince. Tje next thrust hit her so hard that for that moment she forgot he was recovering and slams herself even harder

"More haa more! Like that! Harder!" She said in her daze and she took him full force getting what she wanted and needed. He gave her more and more. His hips were slamming up to her and he groans out heavily in his overheated state. He didn't have long before he cums hard and she was loving how good he felt and that she was getting the love she had been missing since his injury.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:34 pm

She kept slamming down more and more, feeling her place dripping all over his lap and member. She wanted him to feel good as well that her arms were still around his shoulders. She wanted him to feel good that nothing else matters. However, when she snaps out of it, she'll feel bad when finding out about his pulled muscle again.

She grips some of his hair still slamming herself down. "Want more..I wanna feel more. Please let me feel more pleasure t..till you cum inside of me. Please; I wanna feel good.....Please release it inside of me." she whines to him but hopes to feel more pleasure. However, she was already burning up lost that it made him groan out slamming his hips upward into her. Hoping to feel her desire and his burn together.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:47 pm

"Haa yes its close jaa I'm gonna cum" he said bucking harder and and faster. He was throbbing out of co trol inside of her and she was feeling him swelling.

"Hurry haa I want it" she said with her tongue hanging out a bit and her daze starting to cloud her again. She bucks harder and faster loving how good it felt and hearing his moans and groans of heated pleasure he was seriously close.

"I'm cumming!" He said as He groans and bursts I side of her as she soaks his lap with her own release. They slow down and stop panting and catching their breath. She had her arms around his shoulders and felt him relax.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Of course they didn't do much but the two of them just cuddle up against one another. With her feeling his essence spilling into her but Jessica looks at him about to speak shifting in his lap to make her see the wince. She stops touching his cheek in worry.

"Cale?"

"NO worries my love; I'm alright. I think I've pulled a muscle again. However it shouldn't be too serious." he mutters quietly seeing how Cale held her close against his chest. He didn't want to upset her or anything but he was worried about her though.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:04 am

She was worried and felt bad for possibly hurting him. Seeing her feelings he kisses her. "Love. Its not bad. Just tender. You didn't make it worse. Or extend my recovery time." He was so sure and she nodded but still worried. She never wanted to hurt him and she even warned him things would do this.

"You didn't listen... and i..." she started to say and he pressed a finger to her lips hushing her.

"Shhhh. Don't think like that. Jessica. I did listen I took the risk and it went well. I know you loved how good it felt I did too.." he said cupping her cheek.

"But i... I don't want to hurt you. I want to love you." She said feeling her worry building.

"I feel that love. I feel your efforts to make me happy. I also want to make you happy too." He said to her and she blushed in spite of her thoughts.

"You don't seem to act like it." She said and shivers as she starts to cool down.

"I try to keep a straight face to hide things but you can see though it can't you?" He whispers this and she didn't expect him to really see as deep as he seemed to now. He wasn't hurting anymore and the cramp was gone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:27 am

She sighed to cuddle him against her body that Jessica carefully pulls him out of her to feel his seed spilling out. She then moves to his side and begins cleaning him up with some cloth near by. He seriously was out of it but she was going to find some heating ointment to help sooth the tender muscle where the cramp was.

Of course he winces not moving too much but he only looks to see her being careful while touching his cheek sweetly. She said sorry to him for the rough movement but will take time to help him rest up. Later on, she and him were both clean and were eating food together watching tv. Seems things were alright and that told them just enough.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:17 am

He felt pampered and that made him feel good and guilty at the same time. It was hard for him to be helped being used to helping himself but it seemed very important to her to help him and he understood that.

The ointment she rubbed on him worked wonders but she knew he was pushing himself to be busy. He didn't let him insisting that she took care of him until they could go on walks and runs together again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:21 pm

For now, they were relaxing with one another but Jessica didn't mind doing this. She wanted to see him happy and nothing else would change that. She already got another bowl of fruit for him to eat as the tv was playing a show they were enjoying. She still sits close to him, hugging his arm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 am

"I'm happy you're here with me." He said randomly almost too quiet to hear.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 pm

Jessica blinks hearing his words but she looks up showing a smile on her face. She reaches to touch his cheek and happily kisses his cheek. However, he blinks looking down at her seeing that cute smile.

"That's sweet to say you know. Thank you so much." she sweetly said to Cale while sitting up to kiss his cheek sweetly. She loved him even more while looking happily towards him. He just smiled kissing her forehead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:03 pm

After some time he pulled out the laptop and started typing on it. He was drafting something he said he would do but now only just remembered he needed to. When she asks he said it was the missing information that they ere called about and he decided he was too harsh on the two for inky doing their job and trying to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 am

"That's not a bad idea. I know when you do that, it will help Aya and Justin. I just hope they will forgive us for just being angry at them when we were just asking for peace. Maybe they know or their just assuming." she looks up to him but didn't say anything while Cale sighed typing away still.

"Even if that's possible it's no big deal. I know they are just doing their job but it's the higher Ceo that's making them do this. They are thinking they are on top of everyone when they are not. Their just over lookers for different companies that come into the game. That is when they assume their allowed to come here and just do that. I honestly hate when they do that because it's not helping us."

"Hmmmm; yeah that makes much more sense I think. I wasn't expecting them to do that and yet they don't care. It's like they want to do everything in their power to make it worse for others. Including the employees in our company." she explains but Cale thinks about it then keeps on typing. Maybe he can add some other notes with this draft? Just in case. He might need to speak to the other Ceo leaders to make them stop pestering the two. That could ease off the whole bothering them and let Aya and Justin work in peace.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:02 pm

I think that the stupid stuff that doesn't make sense is people trying to express some control in a world where there is no control. And sadly as the ripples they cause spread down the chain of command it gets worse and worse. And at the bottom it sure feels like they are doing it on purpose. " he said it sagely as if he knew that was what was true but sje could tell that it caused him endless grief and made him hesitate to even try to be himself.

People can't stand to have things always the same so can you blame them for it?" She asks and he signs and takes her hand closing his eyes.

"I don't know. I seen people who really believe that its for the better I seen people do it just to flex their authority and I seen people act just because someone complains... " he stopped before a rant started and she squeezes his hand. She was better at dealing with these things and smarter in how to act than he was. Him... he just bottles it up until he explodes.

"I guess we were very lucky to meet. Because I don't mind you at all. Sometimes you say hurtful things but as long as you don't mean to hurt your fine." She said "you just have to keep trying and learn what people like and don't like and act accordingly. The hard part is everyone is different and what works for one person doesn't work for everyone. You need to keep being creative and keep trying mister."

He threw his arms around her in a sudden tight hug as his emotions broke and he cried. That made her feel surprised and only him saying thank you over and over into her chest told her that she said something he needed to hear.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:02 pm

All Jessica did was hold him close into her chest and arms, smiling to find him adorable. She just hopes that Cale knew this. She wanted him to be happy and himself, not worried about things like that. True, the over heads were bothering them and their workers but that shouldn't stop them. She just keeps holding him close but leaves a kiss to his forehead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 pm

"I just wish people could tell me what I do thats good and why.. maybe sometimes I would have more confidence." He wasn't sure and holding her and being held was something he needed. Something that helped the pain. She didn't say anything not wanting to hurt his feelings and mix anything up and that was probably the best choice. She knew him well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm

"I'm sure if you have ways for them to tell you then will love. I don't want you feeling down or upset about anything except being happy. If you want me to, I'll make a poll like system that has people leave their opinions for you to see what you do good?" he looks up hearing her words but only reaches to pet the top of her head.

"*Sighs* Your always willing to help me out aren't you? That would be sweet if you could but lets see how it goes first hmm?" he sees her nod but leans up to kiss his cheek understanding. He smiled relaxing in her hold before he just remains there in her arms. For now, they just kept watching Tv for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:29 pm

He continues drawing up the report on the laptop until she had enough and closed it.

"You're working tok hard again let's finish after this movie. You said you would watch it with me" and he nodded saying nothing and pushed the laptop away slowly.

The movie started and since it was on TV there would be commercials. He hadn't seen the movie before and he had been waiting to watch it with her since she found it on the ty guide.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:04 pm

They already had some popcorn and snacks near by after a while. However, it leaves them feeling excited. She hugs his arm already looking happier before seeing the movie start once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:59 pm

the movie was enough to catch his attention and distract him for a time but she had forgotten about the heated parts and felt his heart race thinking about doing those things to her. He didn't move except to eat and hold her ut it was clear he had things in his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:04 pm

"Hmm? You okay, Cale?" she caught his attention seeing him shake his head. Cale looks down seeing Jessica looking right at him feeling worried.

"No worries; you shouldn't be worried. I'm just fine. The movie is just interesting is all." he rubs the back of his head looking at her as she smiled finding him cute. She sits up to kiss his cheek happily relaxing by his side.

"Alright; I just wanna be sure."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:52 pm

"You really know how to pick things I won't be able to look way from. I had to tear myself away from the ghoul show because of what I think is going to happen to him."

"He does get tortued and lose his humanity but its not that bad. I wouldn't mind if you devoured me you know." She snuggled closer saying that and wished he was better already.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:16 pm

"Yeah; it's not too bad." he said to her while seeing the movie playing as normal. However, she was hugging his arm sweetly looking to him after a while. However, Cale smirked sweetly gently looking to him then back at the movie. At least he was enjoying it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:22 pm

cale and Jessica were definitely happy and when all the food was gone she squished closer and hugs him tighter not wanting to ever let go and he relaxed and sits still or as sill as he could. When he got excited usually by her pressing closer his heel would tap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content