Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 35 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Another heated moan leaves her throat but he only makes her lay down getting the ability to touch and tease her even more. Seeing just how aroused he was only made her feel more heated in want. He leaves kisses against her neck that more soft moans leave her lips while Cale was showing no mercy towards her. Wishing to make her feel as good as possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:08 am

his rough massaging reaches her sides under her chest and she gasps feeling g his hands still gripping and rubbing hard. His affections get worse as he lay her down and she knew he was taking his time to make her feel more pleasure.

Sje cries out loudly when his hands grips and massage her breasts and he paid special attention to their shape and how soft and easy to squeeze they were.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:23 pm

They were bigger than he thought in his hands, rubbing and squeezing her breasts slowly. He groans loving how she sounds but leaves soft kisses against her skin. She really was wonderful that he just keeps holding her against his body, nipping at her nipples that made her gasp with a moan. He really was wonderful that she wishes to feel more pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:30 pm

he wraps his lips around her nipple and sucks hard flicking his tongue to tease her even more. If she wanted more pleasure ethen he was going to give her more. He started using more force and less restraint with his affections and really made her feel his touch. His sucking was noisy and rough to her skin and he loved her noises making him wish to keep giving he rmore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Jessica moans out leaning her head back feeling this but she only squirms under him once more. The sensations of pleasure to make her mind foggy from everything. However, she loved it hoping to feel her wanting more. She grinds into his lap hissing even louder that he groans pulling on her nipples with his lips latching onto her nipples.

She pushes her back against the bed even more but it made her hiss feeling him squeezing her breasts tightly in his hands. However, it was leaving her moaning out loudly in the living room while twitching from what he was doing to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:30 am

Heari g her moans made him smile and work harder. He bucks his hips a bit harder against her and switches to her other breast. She found that he was really focused on them that his hips were grinding him against her much harder than he intended. He wanted to keep taking her and was about to slam inside once more when... the phone rang

Like a snap she grabbed it but he couldn't just stop like that so he tries to go quiet and keep pleasuring her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:43 pm

"L-love, you have to chill f-for a second. I need to speak to who is on the other l-line." she whispered to Cale but he groans not wanting to stop since she felt so good. However, he was throbbing inside of her still wishing to make her feel good. He only grinds her hips down onto his own while she gasped to calm down blushing red.

"But I don't wanna stop. I need to feel more so please..g..go right ahead. I need to feel good. You can answer the phone...just be calm." he said gripping her breasts but she whimpers to take a deep breath and answer the phone feeling him grinding against her body even harder.

"H-Hello?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:36 pm

"Milady this is Aiya. I'm calling to confirm the name of the company for the legal matters we discussed." Aiya said and that gave him a sly smile he decided to ease up for the moment and tease her quietly.

"Haa yes I remember. The namemm..." he twisted her nipples at that moment and she bit her lip to avoid moaning out.

"Am I interrupting something?" Aiya asks suspiciously and heard the faint panting as she caught her breath.

"If you were I wouldn't have picked up. I confirm the name and warn you if you call unexpectedly again trying to surprise us we won't be patient with the formalities."  She said it all slowly and controlled all the while he was sucking and twisting her nipples. He want being fair at all and Aiya continues the call like nothing was going on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Jessica blushes covering her lips not saying anything since she was feeling her nipples get pleasured and sucked on by Cale. He only remains silent feeling hotter and wetter since she was trying to remain calm seconds later. She feels him still burning up that she was holding her voice back.

She was listening to Aiya speaking on the cell phone still speaking and explaining about everything minutes later as it leaves her feeling her place dripping again. However, she was seeing him lowering down to kiss her lower stomach.

"Anyway, as you heard I'm sure we can figure something else out. I know you guys have the name under control but still we were making sure about it." she explains while seeing that Aiya was speaking. Cale lowers down to get in between her legs and begins licking and kissing against her slit that she tenses up looking down at him quickly. Was he really doing this?! She covers her lips feeling his tongue pushing deep into her while she still held a moan out while Aiya kept speaking.

"Are you even sure about it. Knowing t-this is already been taken care of." Though, I will have to read you the paperwork of agreement at the moment. Just be sure you understand while i read it right?" she asked with Aiya starting to talk moments later.

"Wait; do you h-have to read the documents right now? C-can't you just send the paperwork copy t-to me?" she asked grinding her hips feeling his hands tightening around her thighs still licking her deeply into her pussy. She was growing wet again feeling the tongue that he quickly groans leaving kisses and licks deeper inside of her pussy. She squeaked to cover her mouth seconds later.

"You alright?"

"Y-Yes; I'm fine. Just doing my daily exercises right now. So you're sorta interrupting me right at the moment. Though, you don't seem to be bothered by it?" she said leaning her body back while feeling him eating her out deeply.

"I see; I see. Well, is Mr. Cale with you? That way I can get the information already ready to go with you. Unless your wrong?" she asked silent since it had her thinking a little about it moments later on.

"Well? Is he here?"

"He's helping me with my yoga workout."

"Well, I need to tell him this as well so you both understand the new lease document between you both sharing a new name and business with one another. Think of it as something of a learning phase moments later. It shouldn't be too hard to known about."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 13, 2021 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:31 pm

he picked harder and rougher enjoying how well she was handling this so far and trying to surprise her enough that she slips. Eleesha went on reading the document and asking Jessica's opinion. Jessica was caught in the heat and being teased worse than ever before and continued to keep the call going.

He was keeping the affections strong and working his tongue harder trying to make her cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:15 pm

"Yes, the new rules is just fine. It's no worry after a moment. Now, we should worry about trying to make i-it work later o-on." She mutters quietly looking at Cale since he was still teasing her like this. Feeling his hot tongue swirling deeply into her pussy that she tenses up as he was kissing and licking deeply inside of her.

"Good to hear. Now, what about Cale? Dose he agree with it too?" Aiya said as she lowers the phone to him seeing him look at it while reaching to pick it from her. She was shaking now that he was keeping her open for him but takes the phone.

"Sir?"

"What did I tell you about bothering me when I'm helping my partner?" Cale said in warning but Aiya sighed.

"I know you said not to but it's just to confirm the whole agreement with the new company, the new name, and other things sir. Just a heads up." she said but Cale pushes his fingers into her deeply trying to keep her feeling good as she covers her mouth to stop a yip from leaving her. Her pussy was already dripping heavily feeling worse that she was already burning up worse feeling more aroused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:00 am

"She and I are trying to come up with long term plans for the future of the growth and development of our holdings. The more you interrupt the less retirement you get." He said and that seemed to him to be a stroke of brilliance and she even let out an audible shiver

"There's no need to be so graphic. If its that important then we won't bother you too much." Sh3 said as Jessica's yip was muffled. He pushed his fingers herder into her really trying to make her cum.

"Good then if we are interrupted again before we call you then we will be forced to take care of the important matters ourselves and no longer trust you." He said and that really got her. He was talking about cutting them out of the planning if either of them call.

His fingers rub roughly as he tries as hard as he can to make her cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:01 pm

She covers her mouth, leaning her head back when feeling his fingers just rubbing her harder and rougher. Jessica was having a hard time trying to hold back her pleasure since he was talking with her over the phone. It felt amazing and it was already growing worse.

'I'm just saying sir. I know you told me number of times to never interrupt you during your business with miss Jessica. As I said; I'm only doing this to make sure you understand the new contract and-"

"And I've said I would like for you or Justin to e-mail either me or Jessica the new contract so that way it's easier for us so we are not bothered. I know your working hard which I'm happy for but this isn't helping us. I'm busy with Jessica right now and you don't seem to understand that?" even if he sounded angry he was growing hard watching Jessica whimpering quickly but holding her voice back feeling his fingers opening her up now.

Her wetness was dripping heavily on his fingers and the couch, seeing her leaning about to moan out but bit her bottom lip to stop it. She was so soaked right now shaking and twitching that he was already making sure she feels everything to ram his fingers deep and hit her spot. She whines out rather loudly now that she was feeling her place squirting hard. He stops looking at her while he pulls his fingers out watching her as his member throbs pressing up against her pussy.

"I know, I know. You did say that but you know the higher ups will still have us do something in order to get this to you. I don't want to bother you any more than I have right now. However, it seems like that won't be possible."

"I'm seriously thinking about blocking them from bothering you guys then us. I just want to work with Jessica right now. I understand what you guys are doing but still. I want to do what I need with Jessica."

He moves back seeing Jessica squirming wanting to feel more but she gently moves closer to him to gently take him in her mouth, pleasuring him slowly. However, he grips some of her hair still looking down at her still feeling her sucking him off slowly pushing it down into her throat deeper. He lets out a relaxed breath but keeps holding the cell phone.

"Now, was their anything else you needed to tell me?"

"Ummm; maybe a few more things but I don't know if I should send them to you both through e-mail instead of speaking over the phone. I don't want to upset you more than I already have."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:57 pm

"You never check your email." She protested and he grit his teeth.

"I will if you tell me how long until the next update. And you will find im more eloquent when I'm typing." He said shortly and that hit the mark.

"Very well I will finish my report in 3 days and you should receive the email on the 4th day. I will also tell him about it." Jer voice trembled at him referring to Jessica's aide and caught with Marcus cock in he rmouth she knew that the two aides would make a good couple as she nearly swallows his cock.

He was bucking into her throat making her feel it hit deep and he hangs up the phone. This meant he would have to be at his computer more often and he hoped he could resist the games on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:58 pm

He keeps looking down at Jessica seeing her pushing her head forward to take him fully into her throat that he was groaning out. Her throat felt so warm and he already was thrusting into it. She whimpers wanting him to feel good anyway he can but she was resting her hands on his thighs still feeling each buck.

Cale just groans still feeling her pleasuring him that he moves to pull her with him, sitting down on the chair while she sucks him off. Before long, he hears another cell that had to be Justin. He growls getting annoyed that he was reaching to pick it up.

"Miss Jessica? Are you there?"

"No, it's me Justin. What is the matter? Didn't I tell you and Aiya to not bother us?"

"Y-Yes, she just told me but the higher ups made me call you this time due to another section of the contract. I have to read it to you and her and get your agreement on it-"

"Grrrr seriously? I told them not to bother us anymore. Your not helping me nor Jessica and were always busy." he stops moving Jessica's head to hear her whine not wanting him to stop that she pulls her head up panting heavily with her tongue hanging out. She was shaking wanting him to give her more but he was petting the top of her head.

"I know and I'm sorry sir. I know you told us you didn't wish to be bothered anymore but they still want to be sure you both are getting the document." he said to Cale sighing annoyed.

"*Whimpering nuzzling against his cock to start licking the side slowly wanting him*"

"Yes, I get that but I warned them what I would do if they wouldn't stop bothering us. I already know about the documents and contract so now they want us to make another one?" he said but Jessica whines to push him back against the chair then crawls up into his lap facing away. She blushes shaking when stroking his cock and slowly grinds against it with her back facing him. He bit down on his bottom lip to stop a groan from leaving him, still feeling her slit already dripping in juices.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 pm

"Justin. You tell them that your boss already told them the contracts were taken care of and trying to force some trick down our throats is unacceptable if they pull out remind them that the shares are forfeited back to the company." He said and she slammed herself down on him hard loving to have him inside and loving g how he took charge.

Justin was surprised and smiled "very well sir I assure you I will inform them. And when they threaten my job?"

"You tell them your employment is at the personal behest of your boss not the board of an adjoining company." And that impressed Justin even more and also made Jessica slam harder. He wanted her to turn and face him liking ti see her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Jessica whines still bucking her hips but she stops slowly turning around and wrap her arms around his shoulders. She still kept moving her hips down while slamming harder. She wanted to feel everything and that leaves Cale gripping her side still helping her move. She bit down on her bottom lip still feeling him inside of her.

"Of course sir. I'll go and inform them at this moment."

"Good; be sure they know it because they need to behave and just listen to me and Jessica. Thank you for being sure?" he asked seeing Jessica leaning back looking dazed at his face feeling hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 pm

His face was red and he was extremely focused in controlling his voice. He was not unaffected by her motions if fact it took all his will to hide his reactions to Jessica's love.wjen Justin finally hung up je let out a heavy heated groan and bucks hard taking her breasts into his lips and sucking hard.

It wasn't fair that they couldn't enjoy their alone time and now that he was free to give her more he made sure she felt his lips clamping to her nipples and sucki g hard as well as his hips slamming up into her as her hips crash down.

He held her steady letting her use all her strength to fuck him and really enjoy herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Jessica whimpers from the rough treatment but she keeps slamming her hips down wanting more and more. She swears if another calls either one of them, she'll just silence the cell phones. She keeps slamming her hips down while bucking up harder. Her breasts taken by him while she was moaning out even louder. She was moaning out louder but she was feeling her body burning.

She hugs him tightly feeling her burning even worse. Cale groans out feeling her growing wetter that she was moving herself feeling her breasts getting sucked on. He held her breasts even worse that she was happily looking more dazed now. Feeling the sensation of pleasure. She begins to lean her head back crying out his name that he forces her to still thrust down harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:03 pm

"Mmm Jessie you're so energetic haa taking me so much and haa making such promises." He said and he groans out as he bucks his hips. He wanted to give her some pleasure for waiting while they handled the phone situation and he groans heavily from her movements.

Slowly he switches to her other reread and starts giving gentle bites and rough kisses to her sensitive sweaty and delicious breasts. He wasn't only focused there as his hips continue their pace. If they slowed he noticed right away and sped up again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:10 pm

Jessica moans out even louder, feeling him just going all out on it. However, she was burning up feeling the sensation of desire burning through her. She wanted to feel everything while whimpering. Her wet pussy dripping over his cock that she leans her head back, feeling her breasts being messed with again. Cale was so brutal with her and yet she loved it. She begins to whimper leaning in close but he keeps holding her tightly against his soaked sweat body.

"C-cale....want more..I want more love Cale. You need to keep giving me more please.." she begs out to him but only feels him thrusting his hips up. Feeling her moving down against his body that he groans forcing her hips down hearing every wet noise that came.

"Ahhhhh s-so good..it feels so good!!"

"*Panting heavily feeling him still thrust up but she was gripping the couch feeling worse*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:13 pm

he groans heavily and bucks faster. He didn't mean to be so rough but she was being rough too wasn't she? She loved it and he keeps giving her more trying to satisfy her and love her his own way
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Even if her body was over heated from the pleasure they both shared, it only leaves her whimpering out with their tongues rubbing against one another. She wanted to feel all of his desires since she did remember when he pulled a muscle that gave her an idea. Adjusting herself, she begins slamming down again hearing a hiss leave Cale's lips.

Her hips bounced harshly on his lap, taking in his member deeper and deeper. He felt so good inside of her and she only wishes to feel even more. One hand wraps around his cheek feeling their kiss burning their bodies that it was making her moan to beg him for more. Cale kept forcing her hips down on his lap but she whines kissing him again with eyes shut and arms around his shoulders.

He did enjoy this rougher side that he begins to smack her rear making a yelp leave her. She only keeps moving her hips feeling each one by the second, leaning her head back when he attacked her breasts again as she moves.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:56 pm

He groans out and slurps then bites her nipples tugging one then the other. He made sure to flick his tongue on her nipples before slurping again making her moan worse. He gave her another spank and sucks as much of her breasts into his mouth as he could working to pleasure her more and keep her heated.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:48 pm

She winces feeling this that she was burning up worse now. Her place dripping heavily that it was making Jessica twitch after a moment. However, she moans gripping some of his hair that Cale groans slurping her nipples harder and harder. She cries out drooling with her eyes dazed. He only groans swirling his tongue against it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content