Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 42 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:19 am

his tongue reaches her breasts and he took his time making each lick take special care to focus on her breasts leaving a line of cream down her front to her place. he licked and slurps knowing just where to get the most cream and give her the best licks and kisses while he did his work. he was really getting into it as bit by little bit she felt him consume the cream and leave heated kisses and a few nips where the cream used to be.

he cleared one breast and moved on to the other after slurping her nipple hard and getting a heated moan from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 pm

She bit her bottom since she wasn't expecting that to leave her lips so quickly. Even if the nips and licks were already really hot and she loved it. Turning her head to the right, she whimpers feeling him pulling at her nipple while sucking on it harder and harder.

"Still taste delicious love." he whispered against her breast and sees her flushed red face.

"You t..tease...." she whines feeling him moving down to swirl his tongue around her nipple slower that she was whining feeling him already wanting to make her feel even better. He knew she had to be wet by now but he didn't know she was squirming under him while he kept on doing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:22 pm

he smirks and moves to her other breast slurping the cream off and slurping her nipple harder than the last one. he wasnt holding much back as she moans out and feels him going at ti wwith her other nipple now. he was dangerously close to eating her out and with how rough he was being with her breasts she guessed he would be even more avtivve when he got between ehr legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am

The feeling of how hard his mouth sucked on her nipple caused her pussy to grow wetter, arching her back just a little that Cale held her down without wanting to get bothered. "Careful now, I'm still eating. I want you to be sure your alright." he said sweetly to her but Jessica blushes hard to feel his tongue licking against her nipple. A whimper escapes her again that she feels him holding her breasts still feeling how big and soft they were in his hands.

"What did I s..say about saying something s..so silly?" she pouts feeling him sucking and pulling on her nipple and breast before letting it go. It slightly jiggles that made her whimper again. It felt good being touched like this but he only groans slurping rather loudly for her to hear.

"Mmmm I'm sorry. It's just you taste really good and sweet. I want to savor this desert for a while longer.....though the best treat will be when I get lower. he whispered to make her shiver in pleasure. It made her pussy twitched. She looks away from his hungry eyes still going ahead to pinching her left nipple and sucking on the right one. She was too cute and her sounds made his cock hard while she shivers and hisses for him.

"Mmmmmmm~ You must love your desert this m..much don't you?" she speaks softly to him but he looks at her still sucking her nipple till he lets it go. He only chuckle to see her flushed red face.

"I love it. This desert is delicious.." he said to kiss her lips softly but she returns the kiss feeling his tongue swirling against her smaller tongue. He was savoring this moment with her even with the heated pleasures burning through them. However, he was already burning up worse to have her shiver again. She was trying to calm her breathing with the wild heartbeat felt in her chest. His hands touched her skin slowly to spread some of the small bits of cream against her skin.

"Here; wanna try some?" he moves two fingers near her kissable lips, seeing her shy expression till she parts her lips to take them inside her mouth. She whimpers sucking on his fingers tasting the really sweet cream while he thrusts them into her mouth while her head leans back moaning lustful for him.

"See? Good right?" he teases but she nods sucking on his fingers harder to swirl her tongue against the digits.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:12 pm

he smiles and presses his face between her legs starting to eat her out without eating the cream. she wasn't expecting him to skip any cream and she cries out loudly as he cuaght her off guard. his tongue lapped against her folds pushing inside and licking hard as he focused on making his tongue move as hard as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:31 pm

She hisses feeling him burning up from what she felt that her tongue was burning even more. Feeling his juices dripping out of her that she shivers loudly. He seriously was eating her out already and this made her already feel wetter now. Maybe through the time he was teasing her, she was growing more weaker in need of him. She arches her back feeling his hands tightening around her thighs while he dines on his desert.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:54 pm

his tongue swirls and licks her harder and rougher every minute he continues. he showed no mercy making a real mess of her pussy. he murrs and presses deeper eating her out for all he was worth hoping to drive her crazy.

he wasnt sure how badly she was arouse but shew as really wet and hewas enjoying how he could pelasure her as much as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Jessica cries out gripping the pillow above her head but he was still holding her still while eating her out. His tongue was hot and wet, pushing into her deeper and deeper that he murrs loudly burning in arousal. His hips press against the bed but she moans again feeling her wetness dripping onto his tongue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:44 pm

he slurps up her release and returns to licking her badly again. he was working the cream now wanting to get ehr all cleaned up. that gave her a bit of a break but every few licks he would push deep into her pussy to keep her heated.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:58 pm

His tongue was going crazy inside of her and she was doing her best to calm down. Even if it felt really good, she was trying to control herself without cumming to violently. It was too good and felt really wet that she feels him slurping and gripping her thighs while enjoying his snack. He saw her panting and breathing rather heavily, feeling her body wanting more of his touch that he groans pushing his lips against her pussy to make her moan out even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:30 pm

he slurped noisily working to make it sound as dirty as possible and he loved how she was responding to his affections. he made sure to keep working towards making her cum as fast and hard as he could to get her as high as possible before he took the next step.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:39 pm

She didn't know what to do but feeling him making all these dirty noises to make her cry out again. It felt way too good and she just whines feeling him burning. Her pussy was dripping more that he slurps and licks against her slit even harder through the cream. She was already panting loudly feeling her pussy wanting to cum. He licks his lips still licking even harder.

"P..p..l...ease...please st...stop..please stop..haaa.....hhaaaa.." she leans her head back feeling her body shaking but he was going harder and harder tasting more of her pleasure.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:46 pm

he did stop. but not everything. he stopped withhhis tongue making her think she was getting a break and he smiles. "oh really? true i got all the cream but your sweet juices are still flowing. i want more." he said sitting up so their hips were level. he was close to taking the next step with her and he gets close to her ear.

"do you want the next part? the next part is for your own pleasure." he said tempting her and she was already thinking she wanted him to make her his woman then and there but was still shy about how she felt for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:03 pm

She panted heavily feeling his hot breath brush her ear. He wanted to give her his love and desire. Even if it left her body shaking and quivering. Jessica started to whimper that she even feels him lower both hands to spread her pussy open for him to see. He sees just how wet Jessica got from the eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:31 pm

she was dripping slowly form the eating and holding her folds open he rubs is tip against her open wet folds. she moans on the contact and quivers more. his tip was only touching her and he didnt push in yet. his tip rubs her folds as he keeps them pulled open and she pants harder and whines feeling this teasing before his tip pushes past her lips and folds.

he moved slowly and she murrs and purrs feeling the heated friction starting then she felt him moving a bit deeper each thrust letting her get used to him as he pushes inside. she moans out feeling him slide in all t way and she was whimpering and quivering feeling him inside of her. he had been teasing her so badly while eating her out and eating sweets off her before.

she finally had him inside of her with no more teasing and she saw what he meant by main dessert and her dessert. all of this was her dessert all put together the eating her out and eating off her was the main dessert and only a part of the experience he wanted to give her. she presses on his hips to slow him down as he thrusts a bit.

he did slow but only a bit as she whines and tries to keep him still so she can savor his cock inside of her. he wouldnt stay still and her force to push against him broke as he pushed too hard and his cock slammed inside of her as her hand slipped. his hips crash against hers pushing him all the way inside and with a sudden snap that makes a squish inside of her and a ring of her fluids was visible around his cock and she came a little from the sudden slip.

more... youre still going more haa so much makes it hard to think." she said feeling more wet squishes and wetter slaps as he thrusts a bit softer and a bit slower but it was too late. her resistance and restraint broke when he slipps thorugh it and made her cum.

"haa too much... too fast. please mmmm oh god please have mercy on my pussy ive cum already its ooooh sensitive." she said as his hips continue their heated work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:25 pm

"But you love it. Your delicious pussy seems to agree with me. You're not even letting me go are you? our clamping onto me pretty tight." he groans still thrusting his hips feeling her pussy swallowing his cock whole while he pulls out. It was drenched in her love juices and she only blushes gasping with moans leaving her lips.

"Ahh....ahhh...p..please....Cale please....your hard hot cock..it's reshaping my pussy again.." she had her arms above her head but he keeps thrusting deep and slow, hearing the squishy noises each time he thrusts in and pulls his hips back. He moans holding her hips still moving even slower making her moan again. Her breasts move slowly as he thrusts but one of his hands rubs her breasts still feeling her starting to tighten around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:21 pm

"mmm see youre lovign this. youre so tight and getting tighter the more i pleasure you." he said giving he rbreasts a squeeze and bucking a bit more to prove his point. she was hot wet and sticky from all that happened and her juices cling to him as he thrusts into her a bit harder and pushing balls deep.

her moan of pleasure was loud and high as he fully penetrated her deepest spot then started to pump it hard forcing it to fit his cock. she wasnt kidding when she said eh was changing her shape and her belly was swollen from the pounding he gave her. he wasnt showing any signs of being tired or slowing down as he gave ehr more and more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:52 pm

"Such a good sweet girl. Taking me in so well.." he groans holding her hips but one hand moves to hold her right leg open. Jessica gasped feeling his hold but moans feeling his hips moving forward again. She was tightening up around his cock again but he keeps thrusting forward making sure she feels everything.

For her, she only leans her head back crying out but feeling him taking her just leaves her burning even stronger. Her hands closing into fists to feel him deep inside of her that he keeps going slow so she can savor the feeling of his pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:25 am

he made sure to keep her interested and buck hard enough to make her bounce a little and slow enought aht she could savor the movements he gave her. he keeps a good hold on her and he didnt break pace as he worked to give her the most he could a little bit at a time. she moans more and hears him telling her she was lovely like this and he would give her mroe if she would give him specific instructions.

he was offering to let her guide his pace to give ehr the most pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:47 pm

"That's all you gotta do for me, Jessica. If you wish to feel even more better. Just tell me what you want. I'll obey and do whatever you like. Now just tell me..and I'll do whatever you like." he whispered still feeling her clamping around his cock but her wetness spills down against his cock while she cries out feeling him getting hotter inside of her.

"Y..Yes...I w..want you to help me f..feel good. Please g..go more.." she panted feeling him holding her close but Cale chuckled seeing how cute Jessica was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:44 pm

"just more?" he asks as his hips buck a bit faster. " you just want more? come now let it loose tell me what you desire and you will be surprised. i promise you that" he said as she moans out from his thrusting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:15 pm

She yelps feeling the thrust but Jessica arches her back feeling him push his hard cock deep into her. He was teasing her again since he wanted her to tell him exactly what she wants even if it's embarrassing to say. She feels him holding her still so he can move into her while groaning out even more when she was trying to thrust back against him. He only held her hips to make sure she knew he was in control for now. He would have her enjoy this pleasure as she was whining for more.

"Now, I'm going to ask again. What do you want? What do you desire? Tell me Jess and I'll be sure you have it." he asked her once more that Jess looks at him with lust fulled eyes, both hands gripping the pillow pretty tightly.

"I want you..t..to punish me. Fuck me as hard as you want. Breaking my pussy and womb. I want to feel your cum deep inside of me to make me scream for more. I just..I want you to totally ravish me. Make me..c..cum.." she panted wanting him so badly but all he did was hold her still without moving his hips.

"Such a naughty request. Are you really that hungry for me?"

"Yes..I want you...Please let me have you, Cale. I'll do anything. Just please.." she opens her legs for him even more but he saw her pussy already clinging around tightly on his cock. He really enjoyed this view of her and it leaves him showing a smile upon his face once more. She was too precious and he enjoyed every second of it.

"Such a good girl......alright, precious. I'll be sure to give you want you want. I better be sure to see that lustful face of yours lost in pleasure." he saw her blushing hard from his words, giving a light nod as she spreads her pussy open for him just a bit, feeling her wetness dripping out onto the bed.

"Y..yes, just please..I'll do it. Just make me cum lots."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:57 am

she held her pussy open for him and he slams in much harder and deeper. his balls slap up against her as she cries out not expecting him to move so soon or suddenly. his hips start a hard rough pace stabbing her pussy all the way deep.

he groans out loving how good she was making him feel and he thrusts harder and deeper as more of those wet slaps and heavy thrusts really drive him all the way inside. she took him and loved how big he was insid eof her and he was thrusting more and more dangerously working to give her everything she asked for and even more.

he took it in steps to make sure she noticed real progression and as she got used to his heavier pace he circled his hips mixing and stirring her insides up. she felt her pussy and womb stretch out and his raw pounding was taking a heavy toll on her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

She cries out loudly feeling him thrusting harder into her that she felt her body jolt up but he grunts feeling her pushing even deeper. She couldn't focus from how good he made her feel. In some way, she was shaking feeling him going rough that she cries out mixed with moans loudly for him. He panted seeing Jessica crying out like this. It made Cale groan holding her wrists down still watching her till he sees her breasts bouncing.

Licking his lips, he lowers to take one of her breasts in his mouth to suck hard. This made her scream out feeling his teeth around her nipple while pulling on it. "A..ahhh my n..nipple..d.don't!" she winces feeling the other one getting pinched hard by him while making her cry out loud in pleasure. He didn't stop teasing her but only keeps going getting harder and harder inside of her. Cale groans loving the sounds she made that he keeps thrusting his hips with his cock pushing in deep to the base.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 pm

he slurped and sucked her nipple ahrd tugging it with his teeth before letting it bounce back. his hips thrust much harder as her moans only arouse him more. she moans out worse then he sucks her nipple again wrapping his lips around it and teasing her badly. his hips were going at it hard and his balls were slapping her as he thrusts more and harder.

he was showing her no marcy giving her more and more of everythign he could keeping her amrs in his grip. his muscles flex and shiver under his skin as he was showing off his ability to her. he switched to her other breast making her moan out feeling her weakness being exploited and he loved the sounds she made. he wanted ot hear more and drive her crazy as he works his hips more and messes with her beasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content