Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 43 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:37 pm

She whines leaning her head back trying to move but he only grips her legs to stop her. Their was no way he was going to let her get away. Cale knew the pleasure was getting to her head that made her cry out drooling from how hard his thrusts were. She whimpers feeling his tongue swirling against her nipple that she yelps feeling him pinch her nipple again but sucking on the other. She screams out leaning back to suddenly climax hard. He felt that seeing her twitching panting but he growls lifting her waist to make her yelp feeling her get on her hands.

"C...cale...*dazed* P..Please....h..have mercy.." she begs but he panted to slam his hips to push his cock back inside. She moans his name again but feels him thrusting into her again. She drips from her pussy down her legs feeling him taking her even harder now. Her breasts swinging under her as she takes it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:48 pm

his balls hit her clit as his hips thrust pushign him all the way inside. no room for mercy when she was acting this sexy and was moaning so loudly for more of his love. her words must have been pleas from her mind as it tried to recover. her wetness was dripping all the woy down her legs and her swinging breasts were pulling her skin.

he wasnt slowing down and he was groaning in his heated lust as his hips drive his cock as hard and deepa s he could. he wanted to make her cum and keep cumming while he fucked her senseless. wet loud slaps hit her ears from in between her legs as did heavy moans from his lips. she felt too good for him to ease up or slow down as her slick wet insides were quivering and jolting with sensation.

to him it felt like she was trying to suck all he was into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:58 pm

She kept crying out rather loudly but she only feels her body burning. Her pussy was swallowing his cock down that Jessica arches her back again screaming as he grunts pushing his hips against her. Making sure his cock was felt deeply inside of her. Breasts were jumping slightly feeling the thrusts but he groans still moving even harder that she was gasping feeling his arms at her sides.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:03 pm

she was going wild from this and he loved hearing her noises.he bucks harder and faster working to give her more and more to fuck her and break her like she begged him to before. he didnt stop or ease up and her scream of pleasure only made him want to hear more of her voice and feel more of her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:25 pm

Her hips kept being pulled back but she only whimpers feeling his kisses touching her chest and breasts. Jessica was too arousing and hearing her voice just made him groan loving her. His hips quicken making her gasp, head leaning back that she was dazed panting his name wanting him to fill her up. Sitting up, she wraps her arms around his shoulders nipping at his neck. He hears her begging him to destroy her pussy over and over while stuffing her with his cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:16 am

he groans out thrusting harder and faster all while throbbing closer and closer to his peak. she was begging him to keep filling her up and he thrusts more and more groaning as she gave him as much as she could. her moans were out of control and her insides were aching as he bursts. with a heavy groan and more panting he cums hard overfilling her and his hips slow down whole his load pumps into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:52 am

He was filling her up as she squirms feeling her sensitive pussy gulping his cum down. Her womb bloating slightly taking in every drop that she leans back shaking. It felt really hot inside of her but she whimpers savoring the moment. Jess just whimpers feeling him holding her down so she gulps down every bit of his cum but panting in her arousal.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:09 pm

"so haa jess was that what you wanted?" he asks still ready for more if she wasnt satisfied.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:21 pm

"*panting* I..It was..b..but...I don't t..think I've cooled down yet. You got me all wet...even if you filled me up." she blushes feeling some of his cum dribbling out of her that she slowly spreads her pussy open to feel more coming out. He blushes seeing her pussy getting wet again but she was panting looking dazed again.

"Besides, you don't seem to be done yet yourself.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:29 pm

he leans over ehr body nad kisses her lips rubbing his tip against her dirty pussy. "then lets keep going." he said grinding his tip agains her folds before slamming in and spilling his cum out of her. wet slaps hit their ears as he took her again and she gasps and yelps as he hit her weak spots inside. he was really going at it taking her seriously and giving her more.

his thrusts hit deep and her pussy spills mroe of hsis cum as her juices flow. it was a bit too much but that was okay with her. she loved every moment and it didnt matter how dirty she got with him she loved him all the same. he fucked her harder circling his hips to stir her insides up and she felt him buring up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm

"Ahhh, so good. Your hot cock is punishing my insides again. Please keep going, Cale. It feels way too good..." she feels him thrust down making sure she felt every bit of his cock. He really was already swollen and hard that Jessica moans feeling him hold her down while taking her again. His cock pushing in deep and his balls hitting against it.

"It's still pretty slick when I push into you, Jess. Is it that good?" he panted looking at her facial reactions that she whimpers loving it. He was already throbbing wanting to make her scream but she whines to wrap her arms around his shoulders, feeling his lips touching her neck.

"It is..haaa..your just wonderful.....You always know where to hit and what to do..Please keep moving..mmmmmmmm..." she said wanting to kiss him but he groans to slam his hips down, circling his hips that she cries out leaning back.

"Don't worry love *grunts* I'll be sure this hot wet pussy is stuffed to the brim with my cock all night. I'll never stop till we bot pass out from the pleasure.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:58 pm

he was true to his word and started off rough and hard to give her everything he promised. she took him and was feeling hr sanity come and go like waves.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:40 pm

Even feeling this, she couldn't give him a proper response. Feeling him thrusting harder into her just makes her wetter and crying out. He keeps holding her down but groans loving how tight she became when he takes her for himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:49 pm

his hips swirl and thrust as he feels her clamping down on him. he groans out to her and hisses as he takes her. it was hot and heavy for him and her both and she felt him grippping her tighter. his heat was burning his senses and she felt him losing his mind to how good she felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 pm

She panted loudly feeling this but he sees her sucking him in deeper that her pussy was drilled even harder by him. He groans pushing his body down but she twitches feeling her pussy cumming hard. However, he feels her already blushing worse but he panted to her push him back but rest on top of him. He feels her kiss him deeply but she sits up to start moving her hips again taking his cock inside of her again as he groans resting his hands on her thighs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:51 pm

he helps her keep her balance as she bounces hard on his cock and takes him as deeply as she could. after a few heated thrusts she had him all the way inside of her to his base and cries out in her heated pleasure. is grip tightens and his wrists keep her balanced as her bouncing got harder and faster taking him fully each time. he groans out heavily and tries to tell her how good she feels but he couldnt get the words out.

she was just so good that it was taking his mind away to feel her working his cock as hard as she was. he keeps up with her and loves the pace she set as heated groans and heavy panting leave their lips. she purrsa s he kisses and bites her neck and she felt how deeply he loved how good she was doing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:01 pm

He started praising how wonderful she felt but he feels her circling her hips again while he was feeling better. She leans her head back moaning out rather loudly again but he only slams her hips down to make her take it even harder. She really wanted to make him feel good that Cale and Jessica kiss one another deeply while she didn't stop her hips. His cock got pushed deeper into her pussy till she tightens the hold not wanting to be pulled away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:36 pm

she keeps him pushed fully inide not lettign him pull back. she wanted it to res t inside for a bit so she could savor its girth filling her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:56 pm

The two of them kept going lost to desire that they blush heavily at the thought. This leaves her panted softly to cover her lips while drinking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:47 am

she moves her hips to feel him inside but doesnt pull back. his length stirrs her up and her circling hips drive him crazy. he wanted to thrust but she wasnt lettign him have the leverage he needed to pull out. that was fine and he loved this. she groans out as he panted feeling her really going at it withhis cock fully insid eher.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:34 pm

She whimpers feeling that but it only presses up against him while seeing Cale leaving kisses against his neck. Cale groans but he only smiled cuddling her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:57 pm

"taking a break?" he asks and she grinds her hips more. she was shivering and hissing as she clings to him tightly.

"no haa ssss just savoring the moemnt. if i dont then you will make me cum too soon and i wont get to feel you inside me as long you mmm worry too much." she said then he cheated and cupps her breasts in his hands and squeezes them tight. he wasnt being very fair. but she doesnt let him catch her off guard. she keeps his hips still and grinds against him while keeping him inside.

he groans and and smile loving that she was doing as she wished and he smiles kissing her neck and nipping it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:47 pm

She cries out loving the feeling but her body was shaking, trying to behave. He seriously was going to make her cum again but she only whimpers when he sits up kissing her chest once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:09 pm

his kisses were short and potent. then his hips grind hard against her trying to shake her up a bit so he could thrust again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:01 pm

She feels the movement to make her whimper, kissing Cale back with her arms tightening around his shoulders. He groans kissing her harder that she was feeling wetter and hotter now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content