Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world. Empty Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:44 pm

Andrew and margeret were heroes in thier worlds. They toiked in thwir childhoods to grow strong enough to defeat their demon lords and save their workd before becoming teens. He was rather like a paladin druid shaman. With some mage mixed in. He could see the memories of the world and feel others hurts. He coukd sense the feeling of the land and understood the law of light and love. He wasnt perfect. He liked some dark things.but always he worked for the light.

She was a priestess druid magic girl. Her demon lord captured her and tormented her with visions of lust and forced her to watch as the women she fought to protect were turned one by one into slaves breeding pits and monsters before her eyes. She broke free before her powers stopped protecting her and she could completely fall to darkness and slew her demon lord while he attempted to claim her first time.

She had played along with him until the final moment before she would be taken and her powers which were cast off returned burning him from the inside out. Im her captivity she was drugged trying to break her will and he rmouth and throat were abused. She was forced to drink load after load until she became hungry for it. She was always told she wasnt old enough to become a real womam yet unt the day she cast off her powers to set the trap.

One year later a portal opens in their path and a voice calls to them for help. Without hesitation they both jump in and travel the ley line to the world thw reached out. They appear in a broken sanctuary glowing and flaoting above a pool of glowing water. Im the water was a dying girl. Her wounds were eating her body and she gasps out their mission thw reason they were called here.

"I am Zarena my fight with the demon lord happened before i was ready and that shouldnt have happened. Some dark entity of rage amd malice has joined him and wpunded me so that i can no longer fight or live. No power can save my physical body my kast act *cough* is ti... summon heroes to replace me and fight the two evils that joined forces against the order of the multiverse. As my life fades my spell will lift and you will be pushed to opposite sides of this realm. Find eachother. Work together to bring down this evil *coughs uo blood * pair.. trust onlyeachother the keaders... are... corrupt..ed..." her life passed and they looked at eachother. In that moment their hearts beat as onebefore they were wrenched away from eachother just as the fallen hero said.

As they part the body of the hero stirrs and an evil spirit takes it over the sacred placebecame evil and the last hope of the world split divide dbetween them. They crash in two towns were taken in by two families and given a home.

Ooc: basically the hero of this world died and the spirit guardian of this world reached out to victorous heroes. Findimg only the two of them. They meet again fighting to protect the local capital from invasion by evil people who worsbop the demon lord of this realm.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world. Empty Re: Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:50 pm

ooc:I see. Not bad.

bic:The two families treated the two kids as their own, raising them right during the time they were brought into their families. Andrew was used to being in a family where they took care of a small farm with wonderful animals. As for Margeret, the family that took her in treated her as their own daughter showing her ways of weapon crafting. She was learning the ropes slowly but gotten used to things thanks to her parents.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world. Empty Re: Warriors of light cuaght in a dark world.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:49 pm

He jeeos his farm and local village safe from bandits predators and the occational monster. To him it was boring because he was used to going out and fighting. But he had to wait the family would not let him leave and they couldnt go anywhere until the time to sell thw harvest at the fair in the city.

She learned slow and her powers made it difficult to shape the metals properly. She was always too strong but in time she became so precise that her strokes always went where they were intended and as hard as she needed. It was nearly one year of learning before she she gained the slill shw neded to start turning out weapons and armor. Her work was always high quality and she always knew hiw to make her ingots tough enough to withstand her blows. Soon her work was adornin the shop window and the knights lords and even foreign lords would send her place work orders demanding her service and paying multipule times the price. It was about then she learned how to imbue her work with virtues.

She keeps this secret because such weapons and armor would attract the worst people. Her personal armor and weapons were made by her and she made another set to enhance the ebergy of the other hero she saw breifly.

He broke most weapons but a certain smith from the city made weapons he could use without breaking them. He was eager to meet this smith to thank them for the tools that never failed him. It was about then that the young girls on the farm started taling a liking to him. His prowess in a fight had earbed him lots of enemies in the underworld and even the monsters avpided the village he lived in. They were prosperous and safe.

The time for the fair was near and everyong was getting ready. The village would be empty during this time as all the villagers had something so sell or trade. The kourney to the city finally began.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:00 pm

Of course both Margeret and Andrew were hearing about this but they were getting ready in some way. Helping their families and moving in with life as things drew closer and closer. One might say this was unlike anything she's seen before. Well, for them anyway. Some of the village girls were trying to get Andrew's attention but he was still fair and nice to help whenever he could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Dark powers wer gsthering outside the city as she approached she could sense them. Something bad is happening and it would be a trigger for major events like what happened in her own world. The forces of evil were gathering.

He semsed it all over and had to resist. His time hadnt come yet and if he went around beating every pocket of evil like he did in his world he would make even more enemies some not evil. He didnt want to be chased from every city and forced to live in the untamed wilds. As he approached the city he hangs back soemthing wasnt right about the forest. It seemed dark. Void and even... hungry.

He was the last in the village yo enter the city and what he sw took his breath away.

The closest thing in his world to a city lile this was the walled fortress that was the dwelling of the single king of his world. His people werw the only ones who had safty thanks yo thwir walls but the walls of this city wrre so tall clouds brush agaisnt them. Evey level had gaurd posts looking ports amd seige defenses. And he rememberer what kind of world this was without the hero.

Then he saw her. She was set up and pounding on a sword that glowed red hot. She was almost done with it. He watched her move and a heat yook his brain he mever felt for a girl before and didnt feel before when he saw her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:05 am

She seems to be the blacksmith of this area that he was rather impressed. Seeing how the girl did her best to mend and bend the sword to what she saw it. He watches her bang the metal hammer against the hot metal with sparks flying from each hit. How she was focused on making sure it was perfect to whoever wishes to purchase it. She raises it up to bring it down with another hit that she tilts her head. Andrew didn't say anything watching her but he was silent to wonder what was up with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:28 am

Their auras begin to glow when their eyes locked they knew that glow and knew that they were heroes. She stopped midstrike and straightened he was more muscled that she expect3d taller too. She gulped as a heat hit her face and chest then she remembered her work and turned away from him. The auras faded and she and he both continued what they were doing. They knew they would meet again. Now they knew this was where the first attack against the forces of light would happen.

The rest of his day was spent setting up their livestock and harvest. Beasts were cleaned and scrubbed the harvest was arranged and set into the boiths that each family build at home to assemble here. Crafters set their wares weavers set their baskets and clothing. Innovators tried to teach locals hiw to work their new devices. One a particularly dangerous one seperated cotton from the plant without hands. All you had to do was turn a crank. There was only one but the plans were secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:52 am

This was a lot for everyone that's trying to prepare for this. However, most wish to find out of things will be just fine later on. This isn't something to worry of too much but it leaves another question about it later. Both Margeret and Andrew were in their homes thinking about this and what could be going on but that leaves them wondering what will happen during this. That sensation of what they felt might lead to more trouble later down the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:04 am

Outside the city the trees were moving. The nearby forest was teeming with movement. As a precaution thw gates were closed and yhe positions were manned. Inside the horses and animals knew something was wrong and started to make noise and try to warn the stupid himans yhat yhere was danger nearby.

Having lived in yhe wild in his world and farmed in this one he knew what it meant. He slipped away with no ine noticing. No one that is except her. She watched him slip around his village and pull a long bundle put of his pig crate. Still unnoticed he went behind a wall and unwrapped it. She blushed. It was hee fiest order from outside the city. The one she first learned she could enchant while forging. She remembered everything abkiut it. How the metal took shape what color it burnd how many times she smote it. How many times she cooled it and even what she waa thinking about when her powers spread to yhe hot metal granting it one single virtue "protect your master" she remembered how it glowed even when it was cool she remembered fitting it into the pommel and the pommel sharing in the virtue.

He strapped it to his back and slipoed away. She followed. She took sboulder pads knee pads and gauntlets with her in a bag as she donned her own armor. It showed she was a woman and was loose where she had joints so she could move in it. It seemed a bit tighter in the chest again and she had jist let it oit the month before. She followed him up the side of the wall taking thw main path to the top.

Once there she realized how alone they were. No sound reached this high except the wind. It was cold up here and the air wasnt so heavy. She saw him looking down at thw forest and she walked up behind him.

"Youve bee taking care of my sword i see." She said with pride in her voice.

"Not really lady smith its been taking care of me... or should i say Hero." He turned and looked at her his arm glowed with a mark a birthmark marking him hero. Hers was hidden but hee aura was unmistakable.

"You remember."

"Im not stupid. Just act that way. I assume you followed me to dond oit what that feeling is"

"No... i know what it is... its evil intent. This olace is going to be sacked and raided"

"No it wont. The walls are too big for that. It will be surrounded and seiged... actually the fact that it is happening when so many putlying villages are empty leads me to think this was all planned out by a mastermind."

"Demon lord... yes.. it is.. listen i brough some armor. I didnt expect you to grow so tall so i have ti remake most of it but these should fit you " shw tossed the bad and he caught it and looked inside.

"Looks like everything i need thanks" he said and begane to put on the Paldrons gauntlets boots and shinguards. They fit more or lessand he could move whole having some protections.

"What is going to haooen here?"

"As i said a seige. The will surround the place hammer at rhe walls to keep people inside and starve us out. By now thw supply chains are cut off and that is why the animals went craxy. The can sense things a human ignores. "

"Hiw do we stop it?" She needed to know she mever saw a seige before and he shook his head.

"Make it too expensive to them to keep it up. Killing troops destroying the catapults and engines... things that make thwm have to suffer to hold their line."

"What if we cut off their supply lines? Like theu did us?" She asks and he looked at her seriously.

"That wont be done. Were sealed in the only way oit is through the gates or over this wall." She smiled

"I know thats why i followed you. You have a plan dont you." He smirked boy did he.

"YOURE INSANE!!!!" Echoed from the top of the wall down to everyone in the city and surrounding area.

"Cmon its foolproof"

"Absolutly fucking not. Hiw are you going to land? In a puddle of gore thats how. Foolproof HA youre the fool who would call it that." He let her rant before repeating himself

"I told you already we jump off and right before we hit we fire all our power at the ground. It will work."

"And when your brain comes oit your nose and you crap out your spine how ar eyou going to fight?" He pointed at the sword and she slapped her forehead sighing "men"

"Trust me. This thing is super tough.."

"I know i made it"

"Did you know i fell off a canyon wall an dlanded on it unharmed?" She looked at him coldly. He had to be lying. The physics wer impossible. He would be falling so fast his body would burst on impact. "I ooened my eyes as saw that the sword took all the force from the fall and negated it on impact. "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:34 am

"..You don't believe me do you?" he said quietly.

"No. No I don't believe you...I know when I seen fools do such stupid things and yet that leaves someone unsure about what they do. Ending up dying or not.." she mutters knowing that some have died either way from that but she didn't know why he was crazy in such a thing.

"I'll be just fine with this sword!" he said.

"..You're insane.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:11 pm

"And youre a coward. Ill go first and prove..." he didn't get his chance. A huge flaming rock hit the wall rhen more and more. The wall shook and shuddered inder the impact. Inside the walls alarms rang out and teh wall guards began fireing oit inti the foeest blindly. The seige had begun.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 01, 2020 8:50 am

"...You were saying?" Margeret said to Andrew as he was seeing all this but he gives a cold look towards her that he didn't want to say it right away. True, they should have seen that coming-or he should have. However, now is not the time. He needed to start his plan to make this work.

"I'm telling you this will not work. You'll end up getting yourself killed! Are you even listening to me?!" she tried to tell Andrew not to do it but he ignored her, wanting to prove to her it's possible. This plan is foolproof, he just knew it!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 10:00 pm

The plan was totally unneccesary now he may have been insane to think it could work and that didnt matter. The walls were thundering under the impact but they held. "Nevermind that i was wrong i hope youre happy."

"That was sheer bravado stupid and thoughtless im glad youre being reasonable" she said stumbling as they retrrat back down the stairs. He cuaght her and she began to realize he hadnt planned it out and was just hoping. She sighed.

When they get down to the ground the whole city was in an uproar. Residents were terrified of the guests and the guests were trapped inside tbe city. The seige reseves couldnt support the entire city and the guests. It was chaos and quietly compared to anyone else the two heroes made their way to the magistrate of the city to offer their aid.

She pressed him about his plan. "The plan is go out and destroy that army"

"How are you going to do it?" She asks it was a prudent question and he didnt know. "Youre just making this up as you go along!"

"Yes i am it worked before. In my world." She sighed and understood.

"This isnt your world or mine things are different here and we have to discover them together" he nodded. He understood. They enter the governing building and were stopped by a pair of terrified guards. An older one of higher rank demanded they be allowed to pass and the guards snapped to attention and allowed the two to pass.b

"Thank you sir. " she said and he did at the same time

"Heroes are needed. You two are the ones fortold in the portents summoned by our dying hero i was her teacher so i know her plan the magistrate and the governer are waiting for you. They dont know the plan and i will only tell the two of you after you have proven yourselves to our leaders" he talked at them as he guided them to the war room.

It was a dark place with generals the local lord who was visiting for the fair he was sat in a corner cowering. The generals were arguing. They sounded divided on whether or not two heroes exited and would come. The lord stimulated by some thought looked over at the two as they entered. Somehow he say their auras and cried out in a booming voice different than his cowering one and even hjs official one. "WELCOME DESTINED WARRIERS FROM ANOTHER REALM. " and as if nothing happened he started blubbering as he had been and was unaware of any change.

The generals heard the change in the lord and knew it was a power of a true leader in this world to identify a hero or villain. The generals stooped arguing and studied them.

"Yes... exactly as he portents said two male and female. One with an enchanted sword the other the skills to crwate them. "

"I know her shes the blacksmith who takes personal orders along side commkn work"

"He is a farmer ive seen him use his powers to defend hjs farm from the monsters that raided the villages before he was discovered." Three seperate men spoke all generals two from the side that didnt believe the last from he side that did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 03, 2020 10:20 pm

"Well, this is something.." she grumbles while seeing the others speaking about this or at least planning something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 03, 2020 10:49 pm

"We are here to help. I fought an army by myself to kill my demon lord." He proudly boasted making her grumble again the rest murmured the lord had begun to calm down shivering in fright. He was a true leader but by his age to her eye he was very young. Only 13. He hadnt even grown into a man yet and was already a lord. He could become a great ruler one day.

"Was that in the portents?"

"No but he isnt lying the lord called them heroes and heroes dont lie about fighting demon lords. Such a lie would make the lord delcare them a villain."

"And her craftsmanship is known across the city and villages. My weapon came from her i ordered it personally it doesn't nick when it strikes another blade."

"They are the proper age"

"Welcome young victorious heroes. Any help you can provide would ease our minds"

She was tapping her foot before saying "i dont know how i can help but i will do my best. I can repair weapons but this dummy wants to go out and fight the whole army by himself... i have to watch his back..."

He flinched he wasnt a dummy he was just used to winning. And a struggle was an alien concept to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 04, 2020 7:30 am

"Oh come on, that's not a bad thing. I'm a badass hero and you should be feeling like I'm able to sweep you off your feet." He joked to Margeret but she gives a look towards him and shook her head. Why did he have to sound like some big shot? Just why to her?

"Listen 'hero' I understand you do what you do and during this time of need. However, you shouldn't be boasting about how you are right now. Knowing the common thought of what you do during that time. It's stupid to think you do all that just to be a show off."

He twitches again glaring at Margeret but Andrew didn't say anything after a while.

"...I hate when you call me some idiot. I'm not you know!"

"And yet you behave like one. -_-" she said with arms crossed.

"..........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 am

"Im not stupid... in fact if i showed you how smart i was you might be scared.... most people are. " his tone changed beciming heavy and he seemed to shimmer or shake." Im going to go meet them in battle if i take out enough powerful monsters the siege will break."

He was serious the generals all protested saying that their men were more capable and he slammed his hand in the table cracking it. She winced. Such a blow would notmally shatter a hand.

"Youre not serious. You will die there are spell casters archesrs beasts and men you will die." She soubded worried and he winked.

"Then toull have to come with me i wobt die not here bot now." He was serious and she groans he easnt giving her any choice and she kbew he would have to have some protection against arrows. Her barriers were great at physical attacks but mystical ones gave her more of a drain to block.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 05, 2020 9:55 pm

From all this just made her shake her head with arms crossed. Whatever is going through his mind just made her wonder about it more. Just what the heck is going on and why? Why is he doing this to where things were all weird now? She might as well have to go because that explains of what Andrew will do during this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 06, 2020 9:55 am

The leading general eyed them both and he cougbed to get the heroes attention. "Now that we have that settled out reports tell us that our food stores were going to be replenished this fair we wont last more than a month u dee this seige. Their catapults cannot go over our wals but the walls wont hold forever. They are using some sort of fire weve never seen before except in the volcano where the demon claims to have come from... there are kndeed beasts spellcasters and men with the army of the monsters. The thing that bothere me is thrre are no flying types."

His blood ran cold and sweat poured off hjs head when the young hero heard that. Andrew was shicering almost as if someone tread on some sensitive trauma. "No flying types. Bht every demon lord has them. And its true tho we saw none try to fly over that means..."

He was interrupped by a general "it means thjs isnt an army from the demon lord. But a human allied with monsters. A puppet of evil." Andrews blood went colder and he shook. Such a thing was unthinkable to him that a lord would chkoce monsters over his own people.

She had seen it before. She was betrayed by the lord of her home village and capturee. Seeing him get a dose of the reality of the situation should have brought her satisfaction but hte horror on his face made her heart tug. He never killed a normal man. And now he had to. She saw him push it away not deal with it and ask

"If it is a lord. Then he ks no longer human?" He was hoping against reason that skme how a monster was playing the part and the generals shook their heads.

"So far as we know he is human. As are the men oit there. He monsters with them according to our scouts are easy to capture or breed. " at that thought she relived her own trauma remembering seeing monsters breeding with captured women when she was captive. She reached up to her face as a faint blush apeard and no one noticed. It was a blush of embarrassment pain fury and resentment. Toher thkse humans were monsters

"Im going too they cant be allowed to breed more monsters can you make a barrier andrew?" The generals were taken aback by her sudden convictionand andrew shook his head.

"Not yet i was supposed to learn but.. um...i sorta didnt need it. " he was a bit bashful about that. And she nodded expecting as much.

"Alright then ill make one for you it will block all types of attackes like arrows blades and flesh but magic drains the energy weakning my abikity to maintain it. Pay attention to how i use my aura and you should pick it up." He nodded understanding but he hesitated. He never tried it before and it wasnt because he didnt need it it was because control was something he was not good at. "When we get out there thkse fireballs will start landing near us. *she continued* the walls will last longer bht i sense that fire is not fire but rock heated until the outer layer liquifies. My barriers dont block heat." He nodded and the generals looked relived.

"Two heroes for the price of one may she rest in peace." They still revered their fallen hero. As fhe meeting went on they were told various reports of numbers and they both assumed those reports were too soft. Casukty reports from the walls flooded in as archers and footman were wounded or killed from the various artilery being hurked at the walls. There were no confirmed kills and monsyers were squeezing through cracks in the wall. They were slimes and easy to deal with but their numbers began to combine i to stronger forms. Monsters were in ghe city and the walls werent even broken yet.

Andrew rushed off to fight the monsters and she stayed for more info4mation about the manpower and supplies before she took her leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 06, 2020 5:37 pm

She knew that either way that just leaves her wondering about how this will go. True, the old memories of everything in the past was still a painful either way. That just made her feel more worried about it. After a while, this made her think about what Andrew will do. Knowing the attacks and fights going on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 2:34 am

She heard the generals send a herald tonthe sclquare to tecruit golunteers to defend the city requesition forms for releasing the pitch in storage to be heated up and used as a defensive weapon on anyone outside that was working to break in. She heard a bloop and saw a huge slime of mixed colors bounfing up the stairs. She k8lled it quickly remembering how they can eat anything and squeeze throu cracks like jelly that moves.

She ehard stories of slimes combuning into stronger forms and as she killed the slime the main layer was broken and tiny ones burst forth. They were eating by soaking what they touched with their fluids and digesting them. Skin contact caused acid burns resulting in blisters and numbness and eventually euphoria. She remembered how difficukt a simple slime invasion was to clean out of a house or cave.

She flashed as fast as she could slaying the slimes as they bounce arou d almost gleefully as they try to consume everything they touch. It took a minute and several attacks on the genrals and more on her before they noticed her assault. They rush at her sissling her sk8n and clothes. Since her entrapment the touch of a monster any monster caused her body to grow hot and weak slimes like this were more dangerous  ecause of their numbers and need slip into every crack and crevice looking fr food.

Her weapon blurred as she took hen down one by one as fast as they came at her. Their dissolving corpses evaporate leaving no trace behind. A large one sneaks up behind her and a general who dpubted their identity rushed to her aid. He thrust his sword hard into the gelatinus body and killed it while she finjshed off the small ones. In a singe blow.

She gri5 her teeth then bit her tongue to avoid getting angry or upset that he let monsters get past him. The general was kind enugh to share some healing herbs with her in case she took a blow and told her to help him because he may be overwhelmed. A quick snatch of words followed "we will fall in three days time if the t2o of you cant destroy the monsters ouside. Go tell that hasty fool that we need you both to deal with the forces putside and a tunnel leads into the forest under the governers wine cellar. "

She nodded and a map of the city and surroundi g forest was thrust into her hand she rushed off to deliver the command to him and when she saw andrew she gasped understanding why he let so many go by and why they were only slimes. He was running around and jumping to avoid the attacks of a slime with a crown. The crack they were coming through had widened to allow demon bats and a kingslime to enter the walls. Her sword she made for him flashed with his aura as he burned it up to deliver deathblows to groups of monsters.

She rushed forward to help cutting at demon bats as they turn heir attention to her. He king slime was spawning slimes and the bats were protecting it from being hit by attacks. The were all weak but their numbers were growing and he was cutting them down faster than she ever saw anyone fight.
    "Sorry about the little ones, they got by me when the king showed up" he called to her as she got close. They were surrounded but now their backs were to eachother and they could fight the whole invading force by themself.

The bats charge them and their combinations flow smoothly in a sort of dance. The monster numbers were soo diminished and the kingslime was still spawning slimes. It wasnt getti g smaller so she guessed its crown was magical in nature and replenished the energy and mass to spwwn the infant slimes they were battling. The slimes were splitting and combinding in different ways to protect their king from attacks and it seemed they weren getting anywhere.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 08, 2020 7:51 am

"You got any other plans Andrew? I get you wish to keep this up but sooner or later, we'll be surrounded." Margret looks to him not saying much but he was thinking with a swing of his sword. With so many slime monsters around, that just makes things a little more harder. Knowing the hoard can break through any second leaves things more worried some.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 8:51 pm

He didnt have a plan yet but seeing the slimes always protecting the king made him think about soemthing else. "Csn you sense magic?"

He asks her and she nids surprise dhe couldnt. "Where is it coming from?" He asks curting down a huge one exatly lik the one she killed only it died witbout releasing its spawn. She ducked and cut down the rainbiw stack bounding at them

"The crown if you can hit that then you can stop its propogation" she said and he took a flying leap. He was intercepted by slimes but the crown was left vunerable. Usingt he slimes as a foothold and burning his boot off he jumoed again and slashed down at the crown. It split and its power rushed out as the kingslime melted away and all the slones vanished. The crown vanished to dust and she noticed it was gold ore. Someone forged that crown to make a slimeking artificially through magical means.

The bats swarmed and keep attacking until they hear human voices. The invading army was screaming in pain as boiling pitch was rained down on the forwst and fires sparked. Evil spirits feed on the blaze and they see through the hoke in the wall the spirits were grtting more amd more powerful. He cursed his stupid luck and she realized he could see the fire but the spirits were soemthing he couldnt hurt. Burned trees were posessed and became new monsters revealing the human army that was hiding i the trees and fireing artillery at the walls.

She knew her powers to sense magic and harm spiritual beings were needed but she had to focus on them.

"Ill take the men you get the trees" he said and dashed out through the crack with a shout mowing down the army like bowling pins.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 09, 2020 10:17 pm

She didn't have any words from that but ignores it to just hope of moving on from this for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 10, 2020 7:34 pm

She used hwr powers to grow vines and mold them inti stones that fill the cracks. She wasnt liking thisbat all and it ws bringing back too many dark memories from her captivity. She wasnt going to leave thwse walls and he wasnt going tk stay inside ao she used he rpowers to stengthen and protect the wall and all the people inside. He was really stupid to leave and it seemed like he didnt care aboit anyone but himself.

She begins to doubt if he was a hero at all. What if he was jsut a monster pretending... she shudders as the artillery hits against her barrier and local magicians joined thier thouhhts with hers to help her. The sun was going down and that was good because the enemy needed rest as much as she did.

Minutes pass and the strain on her mind was getting to be too much until one by one it seemed the seige engines werent fireing anymore. She keeps her barrier up until a powerful force touched it. She sent a powerful surge through it unable to tell what it was and blasted the force away from the wall.

Nothing else tried to get though but the army was still outside she knew that much. The sun was nearly gone when that same force tried again. This time she wasnt as distracted or strained since her barrier had been untouched and she was abke to sense that it was not a monster or a demon. It was him this time from the other side of the wall where the attackers couldnt be thanks to the lake of drainage from the stormes and waste water.

She opened a hole in her barrier letting him pass through a portculles that was automatically shut and he reached out to her. "That hurt. Why didnt you ket me in before"

His thought sounded weak and worn tired from sneaking around the walls to the back way. She hufds at him and ignores his thought she was mad at him for not thinking about her and abandoning the city to fight alone.

Somehow he fekt that and she heard his thought sigh. "Im sorry i didnt tell you why but i was going out to destroy the seige engines that were trying to break the walls. " she ignired him again. She didnt like how he was behaving and the silent treatment was the first thing she would do.

He didnt try again and she felt him collapse and his powers vanished. He was out cold from his efforts and she didnt have to worry about him getting hurt. She checked her spell and nodded as it fixed the walls. She felt people or monsters probing her spell trying find a weakness but there wasnt one. She wouldnt let any enemy into this city again and if he was going to be gung ho about fighting the enemy she wouldnt let him back in again.

She returned to the generals to give them a report ob what she witnessed and how he was safely in the city and sleeping.

"He passed out somewhere in the sewer. Go get him if you thibk he will really help he only cares about himself." She said coldly. She didnt like how this was playing out and how he behaved was one reason.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:09 am