Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark Empty A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Deep in long forgotten tunnels of caves a young couple on the eve of their wedding flee from devastation above. He was a fallen servant of the creator still possesing his powers over light and the elements. She was a long lived soeceress who had never been happy with anyone else. So whwn he finally asks to marry her she said yes.  

She knew he was excommunicated  because he refused to take the lives of enemies even after he was told because he worked to follow the laws of light. She sacrificed her most beloved city and the love of her life at the time to save the people she grew to love through centuries of service to peace with rival nations.  Those nations betray  her edfoets and she sent a smany women and children a sshe could into a distant land. Never to see them again.

He erased this loss from he rheart and slowly over time travelling with him she began to tease him romantically. He quickly succumbed and explained he couldnt be with someone unkess it was forever. That smote her heart with a dagger of love and she pished him down kissing him feverishly saying no ine had ever said her own desire before let alone as it was thair own.

From that time in they were together and whike her city and people were lost to time she knew he was never going to leave her forever. The devestation was a different event. Long dormant evils crept back into long forgotten strongholds to breed and corrupt rhe people and land.

The tunnels went deep and soon they were in a forgotten cave. She throws his body down and digs in their packs for supplies. It didnt matter to hr if it was dark she knew her physician pack blind and fingerless which she was not. She cracked the light and spread the  on his wounds tying them tight. Her treatment was rough and as she scraps the wounds of dirt and flecks of metal she worked fast and when she was done he was bandaged and safe from danger.

She never thought to use these caves again. They were her domain. Her base of power a olace where her power is strongest. She had several but this old one was the only safe ine.

Slowly she panted and drank a potion to capm he rnerves and restore her mind. She gave him a blood replenninshing potion and a vigor broth. He groans and relaxes befoew hia eyes open. They were safe and bithing could find them. She sparked her lighting spell and illuminated the den of sorts that she brought him to.

They escaped. All the monsters and evil spirits couldnt find them. She got away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:29 pm

The area was so dark; more darker than what she was used to but it will have to do for now. Knowing the outcome of out there tends to change which she didn't wish to find out too late. For now, they will rest up and regain energy. She sees her spell lighting up the area so things were alright for them. She did check on her love to see him waving his hand.

"No worries my dear, I'm alright. Nothing too harmful." he wanted to prove that he's fine seeing her looking silent after a bit.

"It seems so but no worries. I'm sure things are going to be okay. As long as we have each other, we will be just fine......." she smiled looking to him after she spoke.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:37 pm

"Listen i cant leave this place not until i recover. Im sorry for barging into your domain." He said as hebshoykd bwing forma and polite. She shakes her head and kisses hsbhand.

"Whats mine is yours love. In fact now that we are man and wife you have in some measure a part of my powers as your own. This place is as much your domain as mine and ypubwil heal faster here." She saif and he laod down calming himef. She was right and he smiles.

"Im a sorcerer... what are the limitations to my powers ibdont want to try something and die because i over commit my will." He sais and that made her blush he ws taking this seriously and being cautious.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:49 pm

"See? Things will be just fine. You just have to relax and heal for the time being." She smiled kissing his hand once more, hoping her love will remain happy and stable. Healing shouldn't be too long that it won't cause a problem later on.

"You really know what to do don't you?" he asked.

"For you; of course."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:21 pm

The incident was still fresh in her memory. As he rested she shivered in desire and shock at what she saw him do with his power once he learned how to tap into it. Sure he couldnt cast spells or work any wonders yet but he could move things and control his biology to some limited degree. All promising signs of shapeshifting longevity and power. A group of evil sorcerors and sorcoresses assaulted their wedding in an attempt to kill him and ruin her happiness in revenge for some greivence her duties caused them and their carefully laid plans. She had spent the last 2 centuries foiling their plots and painstakently diverse and set plans often sitting for decades and growing quietly before becoming a problem. Meanwhile she was busy arranging marrages to produce people revolutionize the nations. This time she had allowed herself to fall prey to love.

He was a young man barely in his 20s and already had shown potentiol power rivaling most sorcerors who had been practicing and educating themselves for eons or more commonly known as millennia. She met him after he saved her from a psychic assault from an elder sorcerer. He had crept up ignored and determined insignificant and not a threat and used his will to weaken the assailt and distract the sorcorer long enough to allow her ro invade his mind and crush his will knocking him out. She sensed his potentiol then but only decided to teach him after in a fit of rage at being unable to reach something it flew into his hand when he barked a command. His will gathered around him and rhe kar sailed into his arm. It was spontanious and he didnt even realize what happened becaus ehe was ravenous and the jar was his last meal. She had returned to his home and suddenly realized he had no means of support and was a vagabond and she decided to help him hone his gift.

For the next few years she taught him to read and expanded his mind. She found he was clever and when he wrote he made her blush furiously. Slowly they grew to deeply love one another because their lonliness was cured and they had changed eachothers life. He asked her to marry him which she accepted. After the wedding at the oarty the assault began. Spells rain in onto the temporary hall that was built for the celebrations and he summoned his will and shifted the world in such a way that the spells veered off from her.

She struck back surprised he could move so much energy to change yhe path of several spells. The mental energy began building between her and the sorcerors while thwy battle her in thwir minds. The walls of reality bend and the space between them warps with their mental images clashing as reality opened into the spiritual. The ground quaked and she was getting quiclly drained while the enemies were dropping one by one. Throwing daggers at her as they die he used his body to shield her and then joined his will with hers for yhe first time and helped her by either adding more to her or maling his own attack. She wa certain it was both but the while engagement was traumatizing.

As she finished remembeing she looled at her first love and the wounds she jist bandaged. He was sleeping for only an hour when he snorted wake muttering. She was hilding hi hand and he smiles. "Hey wasnt there something we are forgetting after the wedding."

"As?" She replies as she kisses his hand. Her question was probably to get him to get to the point but he didnt.

"Well we had the ceremony, we had the party, were in our new home... sooo... fill in the blank my lovely bride." He was teasing again. Even now he was playing on her feelings to tease her and make her thunk of heated things. And she agreed at least to herself that he was right
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Even for someone so smart, he was pretty sneaky too. Judging from what she's read in old books about weddings and marriages, she knew that was one thing to do. However, was it needed to do that? Knowing the possible outcome of it. Knowing the possible outcome of this game leads her to feel more flushed about it.

"You know I think I'm starting to remember but you'll have to refresh my memory." She tease in a soft tone but he only looks towards her holding her hand. She happily touches his cheek to leave another loving kiss on his lips but they shared it for a little while before breaking it.

"Now do you get what I mean?"

"Mmmm~ I do but you shouldn't. Right now you need rest after such an event today. Can't have anything happening to my hubby can I?" she joked cuddling up against his chest but he held her close, ignoring the pain on his left side where the bandages were. She really cared for him and t made him love her even more.

"......*smiles*"

"Right now. you should rest. When you are 100%..then we can play a little.." she purrs in his ear with one hand running down his chest. She knew the possible outcome but that leaves her feeling more excited now. The feeling of heat becoming more strong for them or at least her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:56 pm

Jw cuaght her hand when it rwache shis waist and he slowky jisses her fingertips. "Mmmm no i dont think i will wait. I had to wait for the ceremony that you insisted in and the party that got ruined was my idea. I think you and i have been payient long enough." He said hardly bothering to look at her. Pretending nit to see how red she was seemed to keep her words and he did see her bottom lip squeezed between her teeth as she hissed.

"Youre a shrewed one love. Yes ive been waiting and id be waiting to keep you healthy." She said and clearly she thought he was delicate or maybe she felt his pain. His other hand cleverly pulled down her top and it slipped down her shoulders and arms. The dress was not fragile and sje gasps as her chest and waist were suddely pulled into the open.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Her breasts bounced slightly from the open air as she shivers from the cool air. However, her face was flushed seeing him reach to hold them. He leans in to kiss her neck but she didn't want to over do anything to hurt him. Knowing they just got away from their so called wedding ceremony to show them here.

"Oh, come on love. Don't you ssssss wish to rest first. I know you want to..but think of your health." She whispered feeling him suck her neck slowly with his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts even more. He really was precious and she just grew more heated because of it. Knowing the possible outcome to make him groan licking against her neck.

"I said I don't want to wait..I haven't be able to get this close but I'm taking advantage for it." he growled kissing more. She blushes heavily but looks down feeling her breasts squeezed hard. It felt good thanks to that but he only rubs her nipples while she squirms where she sat. He really was being naughty but he didn't seem to mind.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:01 pm

He licks her neck harder then adds a few bios as he pinches her nipples. He rubs them between his fingers and she whines loudly wiggling her hips more. He wasnt listening to her protests because he kbew he would be okay. His wpinds werent lifethreatening anymore and he keeps pleasuring her.

He starts to rub her breasts harder and made sirr her dress was removrd safely. Afterall a wedding gown is special. She felt him keeping her close and she squirms loving the heated affections he gave her. He wasnt being fair and her true desires were tempting her badly. She looks at him and clings her arms around his neck as more moans leave her lips.

He was focused on what he was doing and frlt her keeping him close to her as he continues this heated lovey time. Sbe was almost completely bare with her garter and panties and stockings were left. He was conveniently nearly bare from her medical treatment and she knew that the possible outcome between them was getting closer as a groan from his throat hit her ears.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:14 pm

"Must you be such a tease to me?" she asked against his lips.

"I may have to....for you." He laughed kissing her lips sweetly. His fingers reaching to pull at her nipples. Feeling the pleasure burn that caused her to whimper and shiver. She already grew more wetter now, knowing the heated pleasure while feeling him already seeing her thighs rubbing together. He really wanted to give her love but he wouldn't stop.

"Easy love; you need to behave yourself.."

"Make me." Me murrs against her neck leaving a slow bite. She hissed from that but blushes heavily because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:28 am

The touching and nipping at her neck wasnt enough to push her reasoning out of her thoughts. Seeing her hips rubbing togethr told him he was definitly geting to her. She felt more kisses and harder gripping and massaging to her breasts. If he had some sense he would have slipped a hand beyween hr legs to escelate her pleasure and feel how wet she eas. He didnt have that sense bit his free hand slips down to her thighs rubbing anf squeezing.

His hand was so close to her place that she was starting to anticipate more direct touches to her. Se whines and shivers worse trying to leep heself restrained. He was somean pushimg at her self control with her body wanting more and more. She was loving it and worryimg boit him bit she was slowly getting distracted as he didnt seem bothered by his wounds and he leans down to lick and suck her breasts. He kees her hips close with a fitm grip amf zhe was getting wetter now

He did too much and both of them.couldnt turm back. Their.heat was too far alomg and she was thinkimg more and morebbout the lustful itch forming inside her deepest spot as her desire gros. She was wantimg him inside something she never let anyone have before. He was the first anf so far only peraon who understood her under her surface. Not many could see though her and from her ecpeeience all of those who had qere much older than her. He was not only much younger than anyone who figuredher out he was also much more deeply intelligent than most men

He could understand topocs that most men would give up on hearing and he evrn haf insoght.into his own ideas aboit how.things work like weather and physics. Al her desire for him came to a head when she felt hias lips tug her nipple hard and she cums as her self restraint snapped. A qet drp slides down her leg and she was trt8ng to keep her body from taking what she wanted from him.

It didmt help that his member was throbbing against her he was keepimg his affections limited and didnt want to do too much and make her go away. She coulfnt leave now. They were so close to being one together and she and he both greatly desired eachother. She knew he wsnt going to stop. She knew he was exploring her body and he also knew what he needed to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:41 pm

All she did was cover her lips, feeling his fingers move against her skin and breasts. He wasn't going to stop to hear anything she might try to say next. Knowing the possible outcome from desire and heat. She heavily blushes to slowly yelp when he pulls at her nipples making her cry out leaning back. His fingers were pulling and tugging against them that he was kissing her neck even slower.

"Come on love...why must you tease me like this? That's not fair for you to..do such a thing.." she whispered the words near his ear so he felt his cheeks flush red too. She spoke in such a soft tone, effecting his mine wanting to love his wife. Feeling so cuddly and soft, her love only made him stronger to show that to her. For now, she whimpers feeling his fingers rub her breasts.

"See? You're so precious to me, my love. Knowing I'll always be here for you and with you. Nothing is going to break that away from us. Isn't that exciting?" she teases to see her blush hard looking to the side. She already was panting from how much simulation her body was getting. Nipples hard and her place even wetter. How long was he going to keep doing this to her? To tease and play with her?

"Mmmmm~ Come on Love...d..don't..."

She shivers heavily while he gently touches her cheek to kiss her lips while the other breast still being squeezed and pulled at. He loved the noises she makes and it leaves his arousal stronger. He pants pushing up against her back hoping to feel more aroused. She gasped feeling him pushing from behind to show how big and excited he was now.

"My dear. You're so huge..." she whispered feeling him just pull her closer kissing her neck even more.

"That's how you make me when it comes to waiting. You making me wait too long and now I have trouble with holding back with you. Loving you...touching you...teasing you.." his arms wrap around her waist but she turns her head to kiss his neck carefully.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:05 pm

He was bigger than he t9ld her and that meant he didnt expect to be this aroused by her. Neither of them were using their talent to enhance their feel8ngs so it was all them and their desire to satisfy one another. Her lovi g careful kisses to his neck were tentative slow and directly deliberate to keep herself focused. His touch was getting worse and the heated passion was buolding between them as he panted hard and murrs feeling her kisses to his neck.

Both of them were heated and wanting and both of themwere hesitating to take the final steps. They lov3d this closeness. She hesitated because of his old hurts from before. He hesitated because he didnt want to force her to do something she didnt wish to do. Neither of them remembered much about why they had hesitated by now and the little formalities were already taken care of and th3 big one was as well. In his eyes nothng was stopping them. In her ey3s she was powerful and he was new to such power and she didnt want him to push too hard and break his limits too badly.

She said nothing about her last restraints and slowly let them go. His power was new but his potentiol was just as limitless as hers was. She settled herself and made his length press against her folds before she wiggles her hips and feels kt rubbing her. She wanted more of him and he was still giving her more making her wetter and press her folds harder against his length.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Even when she did that, her body was pulled in close to him. His lips pressing up against her chest leaving kisses on her skin. His bride was amazing and he wishes to always love her no matter what. He was everything to her that she hugs him close as his tongue swirls against her breast. Another soft moan leaves her but it felt good with her hips grinding against his lap with her slit rubbing his length. He really was something else and she loved him for it. Even with this, she was feeling her body slipping from holding back.

He was going to make her weaker and hotter from the licks, touches, and strokes. "D..dear...how much longer mmmm are you going to do this to me? My body already feels.."

"Shhhh; I know. It's hot and already growing weaker. I'm not going to hurt you my dear. I'll be sure to help you however I can." he mutters this against her chest but hands rub her back helping to keep her close. His words made her blush but holds onto him tighter, her hips moving even slower that she grew wetter down there. Of course he noticed to blush looking down. His length had some of her wetness against it but he lowers one hand to rub against it slowly as she gasps moaning quietly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:52 am

"Are you ready? Im getting serious soon" he said warning her that he eas going to push inside soon.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:32 pm

"What was stopping you in the first place love?" She blushes heavily from the thought but that leaves her turning towards him. Giving a sweet gentle kiss to his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:57 pm

"I didnt want to make you think that is all i wish for. I want you to feel pleasure just like me." He said rubbinf harder agains ther folds. Shw giggles then gasps and finally moans out as he pushes inside then with a stinging wet pop slipped all the way inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:34 pm

She shook from the sensation of him inside of her. However, she whines when he lowers over her to kiss her neck. She started to squirm under him hoping he will get her to become weaker for him. Another gasp left her lips but she only shivers when he nips her breasts feeling her hotter. Her folds were tight around his length while shivering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 am

He moved as good as possible and neither of the two were thinking aboit stopping and they press closer as they work to keep close. Her hips move refelexively to feel more and his push hard and deep filling her up. They moan and kiss while his kisses make her gasp and moan. His lips were still giving her skin attention when he murrs and pushes all the way inside.

It was bigger and heavier inside than she thought it would be and she moans out loudly feeling him swell and pulse inside of her. It wasnt veey different that her imagination but different enough that it was wonderful to her. As she moans she tells him he was amazing and pulls his head to her face to liss his lips.

She may have had a few centuries of experience dealing with men so he couldnt understand how deeply she had to love him to pick him over everyone else. He would in time and she could wait. She was patient and as she kisses him she feels his wonder and amazement at how good she feels and how full it felt to be one with another instead of alone. He panted returning her kisses as they make out and move their hips hard together.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:57 pm

"You are...so amazing, darling. I'm so lucky to have you be my husband." She murrs these words against his lips getting another kiss from him. Of course he didn't mind but knowing how beautiful she was tells him he loves her even more. The possible outcome of this tells her that she knew he was enjoying himself.

He groans kissing her lips again still moving his hips like she was with her own. "That's because you mean everything to me. Being the wonderful person that you are." He sees a light blush on her face but didn't say anything else while she nuzzles against him. She was happy to hear him say that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:57 pm

The initial sting ha dfaded and she moves her hips jarder to feel more of his love. He move more matching her pace still hikding her close and kissing her. They were botj getting much more heated and her body was bouncing as tjey make love.

He was sweating and burning up as tjeu continue and she was moaning and purring as they take eachother. Neither of them had done this and they were getting close. As tjeu gre closer and their thoughts fog out they move harder and faster against ine another cuagjt in tje flow of their oassion and love beofre tjeu both let out a heavy release.

He groans feeling her clench and burst on his member. She cries out as she bursts and his member shoots its load into her. They both jave to stop and catcj their breatj before continuing and she was dazed. It surpsised him tjat she would be but she must have been holding herself back so long. He toucjes her cheek and she leans into his jand with a happy kiss.

"Were not done yet mister after i catch my breath its my turn." She said softly panting. He rchest was rising and falling with each breath making it easy for him to get distracted.

"As you wish love. So you know ive never felt that intense before." He was blushing and she smiles looking away. She wa embarrassed that he noticed some of her deepest hidden feelings and that he felt them too. He leans over and kisse sher breast with a soft murr.

"H-hey not fair.. mmmm were supposed to be ha be resting.mmmm" she said as he ignored her. He heard her she knew he did but he still didnt stop. Already she was feeling the heat building again. Was he trying to mess this up or was he just cuaght in his love for her. She wpuld have loked to catch her breath more befor ehe mad eher moan again but sje felt good and let him do as he wished. She would have plenty of time to return the affection.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:27 pm

"What's the point of resting up when I get to feel you so nice and tight? You're excited and it leaves me really wanting to shower you in love. So pretty my lovely wife." he sits up to hold her close, leaving more kisses against her chest. However, his hands rub her sides seeing her whimper even louder. He was serious about loving it and that made him groan sucking on the breasts.

"Ahhh~ D..dear don't!!"

"Mmmmm don't what? Don't you like me showing you pleasure? I Figure you would like it more that way." he murrs against her chest to start pulling her nipples hard. She winces from the tugs but that makes him love it even more.

"My nipples...t..their going to get swollen the more you pull em like this dear. Please take it easy on...Mnnmmmmm!!"

"*Panting heavily loving her noises*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:23 am

"Haa yes they will. And then they will be even more sensitive. I cant wait. I want to suck and lick themmmmm while i fondle your breasts." He panted and murrs between words not stopping he slurps and pinches sucking and tugging more. He was feeling rough as he explored her pleasures.

He thrusts harder pushing deeper as he pleasures and teases her more getting harder and thicker as he throbbed inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:10 am

His fingers tug harshly for a second before rubbing them in between two fingers as he fondles them slowly. She was really growing sensitive right now and he was loving it. Knowing no one else can do this to her but him. The way her mew like noises left her, to the sensation of pleasure going through her body. She loved it and he grew to love it as well. Right away, her nipples did swell up due to the tugging and pulling but he only pushes them together while swirling his tongue around them.

He hears a gasp escape her lips from the licks but he didn't slow down. All he did was groan and slurps on them harder. "A..ahh~...."'their aching now..my nipples ache but t..they also feel good? What's happening with my body? It's reacting well and I..hhaa..I can't control it. I'm losing control.'

He keeps slurping and pulling on them more till he lets both go with a laugh. Her nipples were wet in his saliva but he noticed them more perky and hard. All the affections he was giving them did the trick. They were hard and already wanting more.

"It worked. Their really excited now. Twitching in the open like that." he begins squeezing her breasts but bit down on the left nipple. She tenses up with a aroused cry feeling her insides clamp around his length hard. He grunts from the tight sensation but moans as she shook having her eyes shut to savor the feeling.

"T..their not hard dear. You over stimulated them and now they are......hurting I think." she opens one eye to see his aroused expression seeing her burning even worse. He was treating her worse that her body shook feeling him already keeping still but she demanded more of this feeling. Wanting to feel as much heat as she can to start grinding her hips into his lap. He felt it and gives her a look.

"You say they are hurting but..I think that's the other way around. Their hard to mean your aroused love. You love having your nipples and breasts played with."

Her hips was moving slowly and she begins to moan softly feeling the tip press up against the back walls of her insides. He grunts watching her held her close by the waist. She felt amazing and he only wished to feel more of her as her pussy tightens around his length again.

"Mmmm you really are amazing. Do you feel good love? Care to tell me how it feels?"

"Ahh...ha...it f..feels...amazing. When you kept messing with my breasts, my body reacted to it so strongly. My nipples still feel hard right now b.but...Ahh!!!" his fingers grabs them again while pulling them again. She moans out loudly feeling hot again but it caused her pussy to clamp around him even tighter. He moans loving this feeling to suddenly pull her head down kissing his wife's lips.

She happily kisses him back but whimpers loving just how aroused he became. Her hips didn't stop moving while they kiss but his and her tongues swirled against one another while giving the other pleasure. Her breasts still were growing sensitive but heading in the right direction.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:27 pm

he gave her nipples a break focusing on her breasts. His hips push ahrd and move hard with her hips as they kiss and make out loving eachother more. he groans and she was clamped tight making him throb and swell in arousal as he was burning in intense pleasure. She should know he was always heated by her and her hips moving. she always holds back rying so hard to be perfect for him. he understood that. he tried the same as well. he pushes her breasts hard and bucks his hips deep inside her
    she cries out and then kisses him again slammingher ipps against him to feel more of his heated pleasure. he was getiing more and more heavy withhis affection to her and his hands grip her breasts hard still giving her ipples a break.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:26 pm