Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark - Page 2 Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:30 pm

She whimpers trying to keep calm as possible. However, that leaves her moaning even louder in more pleasure. Her hips kept slamming down against his lips still trying take him in as much as possible. Her wetness spills out down his length while she groans out loving it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark - Page 2 Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:28 pm

shes so hot I cant stop. if I do I think we both will have a problem" he thought thrusting his hips harder to drive his member deeper. he was loving this and she was moving hard against him. he loved to feel her movements and wonders why she felt a bit drained. moments ago her passion was overwhelming and he couldn't meet her. did she tire herself out?

he wasn't sure he keeps going because she was still moving against his thrusts and crying out in pleasure from all this. he returns to pleasuring eh rbreasts but one of his hands reaches low to pinch her clit. he wasn't going to give up or ease up because it was alittle bit hard to focus. he was going ot give her his best and after deciding that she cries out feeling his thrusts suddenly stabbing her harder and rougher.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:24 pm

He keeps his hands around her waist still helping her push down onto his member but only grew hotter as she gasps moaning out softly for him to hear. Her dazed expression was strong but it leaves her dripping over his length that it begins to feel more heated because of it while he keeps sucking on her neck making her move even more.

"Ahh....ahhh.....g..good..f..feels good. It's hitting so deep.....my dear...." she already was over heated now and it burns her even worse now. Knowing the hotter pleasure going through them only caused him to groan again. Another strong thrust was given making her moan again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:45 pm

He thrusts again and again heavy deep powerful thrust driving him so hard into her her pleasure was overheating. Another and she felt her insides changing shape to fit him inside. She couldn't stop herself as she moans worse and looks down at her body.

Her pussy was cumming as he stabbed her womb over and over with his cock. He drove his heated member as hard and deep as he could trying to give her all of his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:21 am

All it did was make her cry out louder feeling him go as deeply as possible. She only shivers loving the feeling that she begins to circle her hips still trying to get him in as deeply as possible. She only grew hotter that it made her moan leaning forward to kiss and nip his bottom lip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:12 pm

He groans and she makes out as they burn closer and closer. They move harder against one another and they pant and moan kissing each others lips. She nips his lip again wanting him to cum badly. She had wanted his seed inside of her since she discovered his talent. Finally a new sorcerer and a young one as well. She would love him forever and give herself only to him as he took her for his own giving her all his strength and love with heated passion behind his hips and kisses.

He was loving how good he felt and how good she said she felt he loved to give her this pleasure and wanted to keep giving her more and more. Wet slaps were jolting her body with pleasure as his hips crash against he resist ahoving his throwing member all the way inside as deep as possible. Her kissing and nups were broken by her resulting orgasm as she shook her hips and squirst heavily on his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:22 pm

They couldn't stop their movements going faster and grinding harder against one another that she kisses him once more deeply while he held her close. They felt their bodies over worked but that didn't stop them. Her body was burning up worse that she was shivering loudly wanting to grind into his lap hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:59 pm

Wet loud slaps sound as they slam harder and faster. She was curling her toes and going all out trying to feel as much as she could as he takes his time but I ing u is hops against her. He want easing up or slowing down and she was getting wetter and toghter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 pm

"D..dear......dear is so precious. I can feel you pushing in so much inside of me. My body is..over heating so much. I can't...m..move as much because you're not showing much mercy...hhaaa..please keep going till you break me..I want you to break me..." She begs of him but her arms kept around his shoulders as he grunts bucking up into her. The tip hitting through her womb as she was moaning happily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:04 pm

his cock penetrated her womb over and over as he fucked her deep and hard. Her words gave him confidence and he slams harder and faster. The heavier pace only made her feel more pleasure that she was tossing her head back and moaning out loudly. He took her as she wished rough and without mercy. She moans happily pulling on her folds to widen them and accept more of his cock.

She felt it getting tighter and her pleasure grew as he and his cock pounded her womb over and over driving her hard into the bed and threatening g t OK break it under the force of his hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:11 pm

She cries out loudly feeling him showing mo mercy that it caused her to groan out. She only feels hotter that her hips just moves along with his cock. He groans out holding her close but he only feels more heated already causing her to burn up. Her body starting to slowly buck against her harder, still hoping to feel even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:53 pm

He pushed her down hard holding her head as his hips buck harder and his free hand pulls her hips into his thrusts. She was loving all of this and taking it all. She wanted more and he was giving her more. Bit by bit she was getting more confident and wished to take him for herself and take pleasure for herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:34 pm

She kept on moving her hips, panting loudly as he was groaning out. His hands kept right on her hips and thrusting up wanting to go harder and deeper. He could hear the wet slickness each time he moves but her pleasure like moans rose higher and higher each time he keeps on trying to go deeper. He looks at his wife to see her face flushed thanks to it but it makes her whimper again.

"Honey..you're still so tight..it's sucking me in.." he whispered thrusting up harder and harder into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:14 pm

She must have wanted him more inside to suck him in so much so he thrusts harder. Her grip on his cock didn't loosen and he nearly digs out her insides as she clenches on him to give him more pleasure. Their heated love was boiling over and wet loud slaps clap against their ears. Her breasts were bouncing hard now and his bucking hips drive him against the entrench of her womb.

She cries out louder knowing it was dangerous but wanting him inside more and more. She wanted him to let loose and take her as he wisheds and a small part was still holding back. That part was what she was targeting when she moans and begs him to fuck her deepest spot as hard as he can. He didn't do it at first making her want it more and more and beg with more and more of her desires spiling out to tempt him into using all his strength on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:24 pm

She keeps moving her hips down feeling her tightening around his length, feeling some wetness spilling down his length. Already growing more aroused in pleasure, she begins to start moaning even louder biting her finger as hard as possible. She started to look more over heated that she was arching her back feeling him holding her hips more. She only begins to groan out loud that she tightens around his length.

He twitches feeling her tightening up that she leans her head back moaning out loudly. Her breasts still moving slightly each time he moved but he only groans holding her hips still feeling her so deeply. He was close to pushing past her womb but it only hits the opening not pushing in. She heavily groans feeling him still thrusting up wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:54 am

He thrusts harder and faster groaning out from how tight she was. He was burning hot as he pounded his hips into her. He loved seeing her lost to pleasure and. Moaning out to him and he knew she loved it as well.

Her breasts bounce more and he bucks harder trying to push deeper and harder into her. He wanted to satisfy her needs and urges and forgot about his own. He was slipping in his mind and his restraint was failing. She could tell he was going to snap and was curious what he would do when he did.

He was panting and thrusting worse as she grinds harder. Her womb was pounded against making her arousal grow beyond co tell and making her wish he would violate her deepest spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:05 pm

She keeps him close with both arms around his shoulders, panting and whimpering as he was thrusting into her hard and deep. She only feels over heated in pleasure that she was starting to whimper when he was throbbing inside of her. The love juices run down his length that she twitches crying out with her head thrown back.

He panted feeling her tightening that he grunts seeing her force him back to bounce on his lap hard and quickly. She groans loving it and he only thrusts up harder after a while. Her breasts kept bouncing each time he thrusts into her that she cries out again, feeling her body soaked in sweat and him just forcing her down harder.

"M..More..please give me more. You have to get it deeper...please my dear. You have to give me more..." she whimpers still bucking down onto his lap that he grips her waist still forcing her but his length was throbbing as she blushes hard feeling him. "You're ahhh throbbing..you're throbbing inside of me. Are you..mmmm going to cum my love?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:45 pm

It seemed like he was and she was expecting that. What she wasn't expecting was her desire for more calling on her will and when he would have released from pent up pleasure he throbbed and swelled getting thicker and longer.

Shw felt him suddenly and rapidly swelling instead of bursting to fill her up and she cries out feeling her pussy stretched wide from how thick he swelled and her womb was penetrated hard by how long he grew. She never expected to feel this or anything like it and she cries out stunned.

Her hips and legs were quivering as she panted feeling it still swelling with each throb. Her hips stopped but his didn't and she felt his size pulled roughly out tugging on her insides and then pushed in and stretched as he slams in again. The incremental swelling was making his pleasure hit her harder deeper and heavier. He didn't seem to be aware of it and his own desire to satisfy her desires made his power help her own to achieve what she wished and exceed her wishes making it more special for them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:40 pm

Leaning back, she only grew more excited that it was causing her to burn and try moving her hips. They didn't want to be moved to only have her groan when he teases her nipples and breasts again. She moans quietly feeling that but he groans wanting to hear more of her noises that his hips slam up harder into her. The tip hitting through her womb that she only hugs him tightly in shock feeling it throbbing so much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:22 pm

He could feel her moving as much as she could and he groans heavily as she manages some movements with her hips. She gasps and moans loudly feeling his member slide against her movements before his hips buck hard.

He groans and feels her hugging him tight as her dazed face and shocked eyes were glossy. It was hot and heavy and she was getting use to it rapidly. The word that release dthair will was more and their intentions make the magic in them both stabilize as their heat and feelings for each other were blended together.

She could move again and she bounced hard on him feeling him groan and grip her tighter. She was dripping badly and wet slaps sound from between them. He groans and hisses out as he thrusts harder and deeper still giving her more and more just a she wanted.

"Haa so tight and deep you're taking everything. Ssss its like haa like my wish to give you everything and your wish to have more gaaah so tight haa *groans for a few breaths* your wish and mine triggered some magic." He said and she was throwing her body on him loving how it stabbed her deepest spot.

"Haaa its so good love. So big and thick pushing all the way inside. I think AAAHH~ mmmm I think you're right. When you were going to cum you suddenly swelled and ooooh God now you're breaking haa breaking me with your love." She said crying out more loudly as she threw her head back and moans loudly as he slammed harder. It was good for them both and he was getting closer and closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 pm

"But I need to. You're the only one I wish to give my love too...please. Let me fill you up with my love." His voice was low but she heard every tone clear as day. Her arms still hanging around his shoulders tightly that she softly moans louder in some increase. Her body throbbing that she was circling her hips still bucking against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:29 pm

She worked he rhips to feel more as he takes her. He was getting closer at a much faster rate due to her movements and she only keeps it up feeling his muscles tighten and his member stand harder and more rigid for her.

She pushed herself down on it hard. And worked her hips as hard a she could circling them stretched her insides and made her drool and moan worse but she keeps it up pushing herself to do what she could to pleasure him.

He groans and moans out still with low noises in the back of his throat. Growls? Groans? It was hard to tell and his tip stabbed her deepest spot harder and harder pounding her insides into a mushy unstable mess.

She broke first and burst all over his cock and hips with a shuddering jolt and a scream as her hips shake violently and her pussy squirts her release out. She twitched a few times as he keeps ramming her ripping her insides before he bursts flooding her with a massive load of cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Even from her climax, her tone of voice rose higher since he didn't stop. Thrusting up into her deeply and hard that she was leaning back with her body bouncing on his lap. He panted holding her close but he didn't stop. All it did was make him keep her still for a while and quicken his movement.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:25 am

Be slammed into her body as he pulled her into his thrusts. She was feeling her insides trying g to relax only to be strained and split open as he slammed inside and tugged hard as he pulled out. He didn't stop only because she seemed to want more. He keeps going ramming her harder and faster she was bearing this overheat for him and he wanted to show more of his love to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

She gasped out feeling him just going worse and stronger that her body just couldn't stop moving thanks to it. He groans pulling her hips down with his thrusts, seeing her crying out loudly in pleasure. She only whimpers wrapping her arms around his shoulders wishing to feel more pleasure becaue of it. She only shivers happily that her body was burning up even worse now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 am