Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark - Page 3 Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:19 pm

She didn't stop and she was stabbing her womb on his member holding him tight around his shoulders. Her chest was pressed against him and she was panting loving his thrusts up into her movements.

He loved her noises and her determination to keep going. He groans out and thrusts as hard as he can he wanted t I do his best to keep her happy and he pulls he reader into his thrusts. His hips circle stirring her up inside and driving her pleasure into overheat as his own pleasure ewas out of control. He felt too good from what she did with him and he loved every moment she keeps moving.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark - Page 3 Empty Re: A changed world and a prophesy of 2 lovers caught in the war of light and dark

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:21 pm

"Ahhhh my love!! That's a ahhhhhh!!!!!!" She threw her head back feeling this new movement but he only keeps him slamming upward into her. Harder and harder. He only burns through the desire of pleasure but that leaves him bucking up hard and strong. his cock throbbing and starting to swell that she was circling her hips wanting to feel even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:52 am

He didn't catch her words as her cry of pleasure erased them. He took her harder and harder trying to break her and take her without mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:22 am

She was trying to get her words out past her lips, feeling him only going harder with each thrust. His hips didn't slow down for a second, hearing another loud cry of pleasure escaping her lips. He was showing no mercy that it was starting to burst out with her gripping him in a hug. He groans pulling her head down by the back, deepening the kiss as best as he could. His wife was too intense but he loved it.

She was everything to him and nothing would change that for him. "*panting while forcing her to lay back thrusting down into her* More...you have way too much energy. I want everything. Please give me everything!" With each word, he only increased in pleasure pounding away.

"Ahhh~ Don't! N..not so rough.....your going to make me cummmmmm!!" she arches her back feeling him thrusting down with some wetness spilling past his length. The slurping wet noise only becomes louder that he only keeps moving worse and faster. He really was growing more aroused that it was starting to force him to pull her legs apart.

"I want it rough..I want to make you known you are everything to me. My bride my love....hhaaa..you're with me forever.." he grips her breasts fondling them that his fingers rub the nipples that grew hard by his touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 pm

He thrusts harder wanting her to enjoy herself and pleasuring her breasts more. His hips slam harder as her wet hole slurped and drips from her arousal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 pm

She cries out feeling him thrust into her but her hips slam down harder and harder into his own. Feeling more aroused pleasure burning through that it caused her to feel weaker and grinds her hips into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:59 pm

He groans out loudly throbbing harder a she grew closer. She knew he w a close and wanted him to release insid eof her and grind her hips to keep him inside even as he thrusts. He groans and bucks his hips harder loving how she moves and sounds as he thrusts more and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm

"C..cumming...I want you to cum inside of me!" She begs of him still thrusting up after a while but groans out feeling him thrusting up into her. She moans happily thanks to it but he was groaning forcing her hips down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:13 pm

He burst inside of her with a loud moan and she gasps feeling his seed shoot into her hitting her walls. She exploded on his cock soaking him with a violent jolt of her body and a cry that ended in a gasp. She fell limp feeling his cum inside and the afterglow of her orgasm. He throbbed a bit smaller and still a little hard. He could go more if she wanted but she seemed to have had enough.

He panted hard and watched her for any ques. She was panting and basking in her sensations. She jolted he still didn't pull out but her pleasure made her arms legs and body heavy. If he could give more she would certainly want it was his way of thinking. He decided to test her.

He caught his breath and takes a hold of her before giving her a thrust with his cock. He was still inside and she felt his thrusts shiwing he could keep going and letting her reaction tell him to keep going or she had enough.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:06 pm

She shook from the feeling but it leaves her only trying to catch her breath from the feeling. In a way, it leaves her only growing wetter again thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:16 pm

He felt her getting wetter and not stopping him so he continues and grips tighter. With a tight grip on her with his hands he pulls her into his thrusts groaning out as her wet hole grips him tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:43 pm

She yelps from that feeling or movement, already dropping enough to make her tighter and tighter. He was trying his best not to give into the pleasure and yet, it leaves her burning from excitement.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:47 pm

The heavy groans leave his lips again as he feels her body reacting to his affections. He was working hard to keep his senses but the pleasure was starting to get to him as he keeps the pace going. He was dripping in sweat and heating up badly as his heart pounded in his chest. Her tightness made him throb inside her with his heartbeat and she felt his thrusts getting rougher and wilder as his senses start to slip into the heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:19 pm

The noises got louder, the feeling was hotter but he only feels him being much more cuter. In a way, she was happy but only keeps slamming her hips down tightening around him even more. It felt too good to stop and she only wanted to have more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 pm

As the heat washes away his senses his pace grew rougher and harsher. The restraints that were slipping were now gone and she felt the change as his limits were slowly approaching
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 pm

She cries out even worse but he was groaning out still heavily dazed thanks to it. However, the movements were stronger and faster only getting more harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:22 am

He felt her loving with him and giving him as good as he ga e her. It was more than he hoped and he kisses her sweetly wanting to be perfect for her. What he didn't know what she wanted him for him not what he did for her so she worked hard to show hiw she loved him the same way he showed her. As their hips and bodies move in the heat of their love their hands mix and grip eachother as he pushed deeper and she pulled him in.

He groans out as she moans and she took in every moment they were sharing their love wishing it would last forever and knowing it wouldn't but that they were burning hotter and feeling more pleasure as they thrusts against one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:03 pm

She couldn't speak but this made her happier now while holding onto him. He panted not wanting to move away from her and yet, his eyes were closed even when feeling her keep him as close to her as possible. It was already exciting to see what she could be even under him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:36 pm

He groans out heavier as the heat set into his mind and she gave her best effort to him. She keeps him close and holds tight as he presses against her with his hips hammering away at hers. Her legs wrap around him to keep him close and she held on tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:32 pm

"S..see? it's g..good. It must feel good if your holding onto me like this. I'm happy..I'm happy to see you love this." she panted softly into his ear while feeling the rougher thrusts getting stronger. However, he didn't stop only to make him shiver again. The pleasure was strong but it leaves him groaning out. His hips slamming forward even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:33 pm

He thrusts harder and sharper hearing her words as he groans out from her movements. She let out short hot gasps of air feeling his hips push him deeper and rougher inside her. "I do love this haa because mmm I love you. I never want to be separated from you." He said panting hard as he gave her all his strength with his hips. Her grip with her legs loosens a little as she shivers from the intensity he was thrusting his hips.

She gripped tighter to keep her hold on him only to feel him thrust his hips harder with harsh pants coming from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:59 am

"Y..You do lo..love me. I knew you always still would no matter ahhh what. I love you but this is how badly it feels knowing you'll always be with me." she panted with a soft expression on her face, holding him tightly while her body just accepted his love. It didn't slow down nor stopped to make her a weaker heated mess.

"So keep showing m..me more..I need more of your heated love..I want more of it. I need all of it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:06 am

He panted hard and hearing her wish he kisses her neck roughly while he leans over her. His hips continue the heated pace and the wet slaps from their hips was getting louder as the thrusts continue. His kisses turn to sharp nips and soft bites so he wouldn't break her skin and his hands ravish her lush curves.

He felt her getting weaker and working to keep her grip as she felt him giving her more. His rubbing hands linger on her breasts before squeezing and massaging them harshly. She gasps out with a moan as her breasts became his play things.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:11 pm

She panted heavily still holding him tight but feeling the heavy kisses only got her tightening around him to blush heavily. However, she was shivering slightly again just to burn more and more. In a way, it made her whimper still grinding her hips slowly to see him panting not stopping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:20 pm

She felt him throbbing worse in her grip and he groans out louder thrusting as hard as he could. The heavy pace evens out as her hips slam against his thrust. He wasn't easing up and he was burning up as he continued to have his fun. He loved to feel her getting serious with him and he worked hard to give her everything

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:36 am