Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Castle of evil  - Page 21 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:06 am

"well love are you sure you want to stop? you seemed to be really enjoying it." he said licking his fingers and smiling at he looked at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:49 pm

She didn't respond to him from that thought but Rachel only gulps looking at her lap trying to control her body. It was aching for him even worse now but he just leaves her like this even feeling wet and slick in between her legs. She just looks ahead not answering him but at least he knew he got her pretty good.

"Your m..mean.." she mutters under her breath but this made Samuel smile petting the top of her head.

"I know but it's cute to see you this happy right? I know it's true from how adorable you are being."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:35 pm

"what part was mean? the part where i surprised you? the part where you enjoyed it or stopping as you trie to get away?"

she pouted and her face flushed red. "all of it. we could have gotten caught. that was on my mind as well." she said to him trying not to let her voice swing as her body throbbbed and slowly cools off.

"you mean you were thinking of getting cuaght? no wonder you got so wet. you must like a bit of risk." he said teasing her and she pouts again.

"they could come in any second. why are you taking a risk and fooling aorund so willy nilly?" she asks and he hugs her getting close.

"because i love you and i want to give you love every moment." he said to her and it was right in her ear.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:43 pm

She yelps to cover her mouth from that, blushing furiously from how Samuel was being to her right now. He loved risking something in order to see how she reacts. It's cute but he didn't want to over say that. All she did was look away from him still hiding her blush.

"See? You're so cute.." Samuel whispered but Rachel just hid her face blushing worse.

"G...geez.." she whispered that he chuckled kissing her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:06 am

"well love its up to you. settle this heat you have quickly or let it take ahours to burn down distractign you the whole time." he said and she flushed looking away.

"not much of a choice." she said trying to keep her remaining composure.

"true but there arent many options now are there." he said and she bites her lips to think about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 pm

She didn't answer him right away but Rachel just looks down trying to find some way to cool down. Or at least stop the heat throbbing in her lower stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:34 pm

"cat got your tongue?" he asks still looking at her as she deals with thissituation. he left it up to her to learn a bit about what she would want to choose. he was curious but patient as well and didnt force her or rush her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:31 pm

"Y.you jerk.." she whispered looking away from Samuel as he smiled finding Rachel being cute again. Even if he was teasing her just a while ago, it was still pretty adorable to see. Finding this out only made him feel more happier while she was squirming in her seat. She honestly wanted to get back at him but her face still was flushed red thanks to it.

"I'm not trying to be mean...but it's too cute seeing how flush you get." he said.

"......I'm not t..that flustered...am I?" she asked.

"Indeed you are. Being all shy and cute tends to make it worse for many. I find it adorable." he laughed happily while seeing her blushing harder. However, this leaves her thinking again till he looks towards her while she lets out a sigh trying to calm down.

"W..we shouldn't be fooling s..so we need to get to work.." she whispered standing up even if her legs felt heavy to walk out from him but she really did wish to just pleasure him as punishment. She'll do that another time while Samuel sees her getting some space to shake his head and look ahead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:39 pm

he really didnt want to stop and leave her the way he did and now this was the result. he was curious why she felt theyre affection was fooling around and as she walked away with her book he saw how heated she still was and now knew she decided to be distracted by her urges even if she cooled down the idea wouldnt leave her thoughts. and that was something he knew he would feel later.

she wasnt being rude or anything but her studies were important to her especialy since he gave her the book this time. the time magic was complicated but she couldnt perform it. every time she tried she imagined stopping time for everyone except the two of thm and having all the time they wished to goof off or play games. she would shake her head to clear it but th heat inside was smoldering and not going away.

as she studied she found that these spells were all well out of her feild for now but the simple ones were something she could do. the first was slowing down her target but she had to be stronger than he rtarget or catch them of gaurd but the spells effects would only last as long as her strength could hold on.

the next was increasing the speed of her target. this one was the same formula but moving the opposite direction in her mind. she studied them and practiced as much as she could but her heat was getting harder to ignore. sure she was cooling down but the thoughts keep surfacing of what he could have done to her and how he wasnt finishd and she coulnt focus.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:32 pm

"I never heard of such spells. They are even really old too." she looks at the pages but her eyes were scanning the words while her tail was swaying behind her with her lower wings fluttering. Everything in her head was still showing what he could have done but Rachel shook it off. Right now, she shouldn't be getting like this so quickly already but it's hard. Samuel was so mean teasing her and yet...she was hoping he would just keep going without listening to her words.

"...." With a sigh, she just keeps reading the book trying to keep her head out of the clouds and work. She just wanted to get through this with out her head blowing up in her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:42 pm

her attempts to perform the spells fail and her head was hurting but not so badly she was going to be damaged. she soon realized that these spells could be structured and formed but not released unless she had a target. she went to the stables and used the horses. first she assures them she wont hurt them and then she builds the structure of the spell to slow time in her mind then pour her will and energy into it.

the horse slowed and she learnd she could effect how much it was slowed and adjust it on the fly. as long a she focused and was in mental contact with her target she could slow them only a little or slow them so much they appeared to stop. as she was discovering this she felt her focus start to fade and she quickly ended the spell and broke contact withthe horse.

with he rthoughts turning to samuel and her body throbbing once more she shook and bent over whining a littl and panting as she worked to get a grip on herself. these incidents were happening furhter and further apart proving sh was cooling down but she had already wished he hadnt stopped.

she was going to get him back for sure and she knew the best way was to make him finish what he started and not have any control over the matter. if she did it right he would be begging her to let him go so he can finish.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:13 pm

For now, she works on these new spells to try improving them and work for her. The others were still back at the mansion but she decided to stay out here for a while longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:19 am

she studied so long she smelled dinner before she knew it was time for it. her tummy grumbles and he pulls her head away form ehr studies of time magic and goes to investigate the smell. he had finished cooking by the time she found him and she saw he made a romantic setting for two and a rounded meal. she hides behind the wall and grips her chest as her heart pounded. again he was surprsing her and now he made a nice little dinner date setting for her to enjoy. she turned and walks into the dining room and he smiles.

"ahh good dinner is ready im just setting the table now." he said happily and she gulped so she could speak.

" it smells amazing it pulled me away form the book you gave me." she says and sits down as he sat down.

"good that means i did it right. and you have perfect timing." he said. and she blushed a little. she started eating first as a nother grumble from her belly sounded but he didnt notice it as he was now seasoning his plate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:22 pm

"Really? You had to say it that way?" she asked blushing seeing him set a plate down for her to eat. It smells really good and the food was cooked perfectly.

"Well, someone has to be sure you get full." he said sweetly as Rachel just looks away to pout. Her smile was happy from what he sees so it's fine either way. He just wanted to be sure that she was good as he was.

"Either way, this is pretty good.." she said starting to eat while getting some of the food and begins eating. It tasted delicious that it made her blush heavily. It tasted soo good that she smiled to close her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing her reactions.

"Nothing wrong the food is delicious. It's really really good, Samuel." she smiled. "The best thing I've had so far." he blushes hearing her comments.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:41 pm

"well good im glad you enjoyed it." he said and they ate quietly but her feelings werent slowing down they were getting more heated. she wished he would have finished what he was doing before again and her face was heated.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:53 pm

She didn't look back at him while eating so maybe she was fine without blushing way too hard this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:08 am

"are you mad at me because i pushed too far? or because i stopped?" he asks reminding her of their moment and she didnt look at him.

"maybe not angry but if i was... i would say both... so mean... you know what your touch does to me. and where you touched was like putting wax on a fire... you were cruel to make me want it and stop becauese i tried some banter." she finished very well she thouht and he thought about hrwords.

"i loved waht you said... maybe next time i wont stop then." he said and she gulpped he was alreay planning another one and she had to be on her gaurd.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 pm

She didn't respond to him but gets up, looking away from Samuel. Her eyes were darkened from the thought to leave to clear her head. He watches her leave but wonders if he should have kept going just to see her reactions with her being so precious and cute. Maybe he will see something better if he just kept going. For now, she was out of the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:15 am

she didnt hate his teasing. she wished he would just take her instead of getting her hopes up and holding back with her. she sighs in want thinking about him and what he could do to her and she remembers that he only holds back from so long of her telling him to wait. thats isnt saying its her fualt becaus ehe admitted to his wrongdoing in stopping and how hard it was for her when he teases her.

as she left he was thinking maybe just maybe he should have tried to surprise her with some rough love but then again maybe making her want it more made it sweeter for her. he wasnt sure exactly how to express his desires with her at the moment becuase he wasnt sure if he was just playing or serious about giving her another heated night
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:12 pm

For now, he feels like it's a bit much with a little teasing. Maybe he went too far in the slightest jester? Samuel was silent but looks back down to finish up what he was doing for now. Later on, he leaves the room where he was to see Rachel no where in the house. He figures she was studying in the library or outside. He takes a peek outside only seeing George and the angel there but no Rachel. Was she really upset with him of the teasing?

"......." He figures she was just giving him space but thinks a little more about it while going to find her till George sees him.

"Sir Samuel? You finally come back out."

"In a way, vampire. Why are you out here and not inside? Wanted to get some fresh air?" he asked with arms over his chest to hear the vampire sigh.

"No sir. I've been thinking of what is going on. Knowing mistress is in her room doing private studies now. Did you do something to her-"

"No. I did nothing to her if that's what your asking. For right now, she is just giving me space." He didn't want the vampire to know too much. Knowing him, he could be figuring out something and trying to break his contract. Though, he knew how powerful Rachel is so he wouldn't. She hopes she's not angry with him but he'll figure something to say sorry to her.

"..If you say so sir. I figure she might be or will be after so much but maybe I was wrong? She didn't come down for a while so I don't know if something is wrong." he mutters that made Samuel look at George once more crossing his arms. He didn't want to upset her in any way but he just hopes she will be alright.

"I'm going to find her in case to check on her." he turns to leave but that leaves George silent watching him leave. He didn't say anything but he only shook his head while he walks off. The other was inside heading to Rachel's room to head upstairs and head down the hallway. However, when arriving at her bedroom door, he could see that some magic was put on the door. Did she do this.He walks over to knock on the door but sees that she seems to have placed a spell on the door.

"......." Did he upset her that bad? He wasn't sure if knocking was possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:24 pm

he touched the door and examined it to identift the magic. he knocked as well to try and get ehr atention and check on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 am

The magic flowing through the door was strong and definitely belongs to Rachel. She must be working on her powers again and getting ready to help herself with whatever she has to do. However, he hopes she's not too angry with him right now but if she places a barrier around the door, it could explain things.

He gently knocks again in hopes for her to hear him but no reply was hear till some shuffling inside the room made her hear. Samuel remains silent till he waits.

"Yes? Who is there?" he hears her voice but she didn't say anything else waiting to hear who it was.

"It's me, Samuel. Are you alright? I just wanted to check up on you and be sure your-"

"I'm fine, Samuel. I'm working on my studies right now so if you would leave please, that would be nice." she didn't sound happy but was resting against the door as she was looking down at the ground still hearing the books floating by her. Samuel felt a bit more bad since she didn't want him near her.

"I..see. Ahem, are you angry with me Rachel? If I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine but please leave me alone. I'm working on new spells to help us through our journey. So please...just go." she mutters to the floor but her legs quake feeling her body already healing thanks to some new magic. He didn't say anything to sigh, looking down.

".......Ray-ray..."

"......." She moves away from the door to go back to work but Rachel sits on her bed while having charms and spell books flying around her. Her eyes were examining the books but she bit on her bottom lip feeling something thrusting into her. She had a small portal summoned with tendrils thrusting and touching her. She decided to take care of her own problems with out his help. She already came but the trendils kept absorbing her love juices still dripping against her. She gulps feeling her pussy growing wetter as it keeps her slit spread apart while she looks down feeling it touching her.

The magic portal changes to have her on both knees still going ahead to thrust into her holes slowly while she was focusing on her magic while Samuel didn't hear anything from her. "Ray ray???"

"Samuel, I'm busy at the moment so can you please leave?" she said not wanting him to bother her right now. She'll take care of her problems herself without him. She slams her hips down on the trendils but it forms a cock that she feels it's tip push against her pussy. She lowers one hand to open herself that she lowers down to feel it twitch and throb growing bigger. Her wings and tail shook in pleasure that she slowly begins to buck her hips down hearing the wet soft claps while covering her lips to keep her voice down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:56 pm

"oh really? it doesnt sound like your studying open up i really need to apologize." he said knocking again and she got a bit distracted as the beast she summoned hungers for more and thrusts harder on its own.

"i-i said haa go away i can study without you." she said and covers her mouth again feeling the beast tendrils pushing deeper and more were spilling out of the portal. all this ad her need wasnt satisfied and she only seemed to need more.

"and i said you arent studying, keep in mind i was raised to identify magic and i can tell what you are doing. dont you know that the beast in question will only hunger for more and before you know it you feel its own hunger as your own." he said firmly and he knocked again. she was getting more distracted feeling the thrusting limb absorbing her juices and swell larger.

she knew it was becoming dangerous and she felt the hunger inside of her growing much worse. wasnt this supposed to be satifying her the more pleasure she felt? she bucks harder against it working to resove ehr cravings but she only seemed to need more for some reason.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:14 pm

She still quickens her hips even more but feels her body burning in arousal. Her body was still moving but used her magic to strengthen the magic of the barrier. This way, he won't bother her. She only keeps slamming her hips down more and more till she only feels weakened whimpering slightly. She bit down on her bottom lip feeling her pussy dripping even worse. Her juices were spilling out as she whines growing even worse. Knowing her arousal was just getting worse.

"You won't even let me in....even if you wish.." He asked seeing her growing wetter. She already feels her pussy starting to slam down till she stops twitching. Her pussy was dripping even worse but only grew worse as the beast still deepens inside of her as she came rather hard.

"Ray ray?"

"I s..said leave. I'm busy right now...so leave..." she said loud for him to hear but her hips still remained down feeling the tendrils already throbbing gulping her juices down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:48 pm

the more they gulp down the thicker and wilder they get. her hips keep down as she rests from her release but the thing had no need for a break. the tendrils all push herder and move wildly inside of her. they push too deep stretching her badly and making lumps appear n her belly as they have their way with her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:52 pm